Remember me
▼ Content

farewell

farewell02-05-2021 03:14
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
This is my lost post on this forum.I found this forum as I was seeking information on the AGW/CC subject and had no clue as what was going on.Now thanks to this and other forums I feel I have a good grasp of the situation which simply put is .There is no significant warming so there is no problem
See you on the other side BYYYEEEEEEEE.Duncan

duncan61
02-05-2021 04:48
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14446)

duncan61 wrote:This is my lost post on this forum.I found this forum as I was seeking information on the AGW/CC subject and had no clue as what was going on.Now thanks to this and other forums I feel I have a good grasp of the situation which simply put is .There is no significant warming so there is no problem See you on the other side BYYYEEEEEEEE.Duncan

No one will be seeing you on any "side." You are a coward and you EVADE discussions. All you will do is preach, i.e. one-way communication from you to your audience with the expectation that they embrace your ridiculous dogma without question.

However, your totally dishonest pretense the entire time has been that you only wish to learn, i.e. one-way communication of information from the posters on this board to you. Of course, you REJECT all attempts to impart information to you and instead you regurgitate your dogma when you are supposed to be answering questions about it. You are a liar through and through. I don't think there's an honest bone in your body.

Well, it looks like you didn't fool anyone on this site so yes, I guess it's time for you to leave.

Good riddance.

03-05-2021 17:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)

duncan61 wrote:
This is my lost post on this forum.

... and it seems to have now been found.
But yes, given the surrounding context, I'm aware that you meant to type 'last'.

duncan61 wrote:
I found this forum as I was seeking information on the AGW/CC subject and had no clue as what was going on.Now thanks to this and other forums I feel I have a good grasp of the situation

It doesn't seem like it to me.

duncan61 wrote:
which simply put is .There is no significant warming so there is no problem

So all of that 'ATE' warming that you believe in is now "insignificant", eh? Seems interesting that you would bend over furniture for Pastor Pete over something so "insignificant".

duncan61 wrote:

The other side of what?

BYYYEEEEEEEE.gfm7175
Edited on 03-05-2021 17:03
03-05-2021 17:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
This is my lost post on this forum.I found this forum as I was seeking information on the AGW/CC subject and had no clue as what was going on.Now thanks to this and other forums I feel I have a good grasp of the situation which simply put is .There is no significant warming so there is no problem

I think your last post said it quite well. A few times I tried discussing mismanagement of resources and with drought in the American Southwest, they are now starting to say improperly managing resources has led to a problem.

Consumption vs available ground water (aquifers, snow melt) hasn't really been an issue because of "global warming". I always felt that more important issues were being ignored because of 1 group of scientists. And for all anyone knows, they might be in the minority.

If you watch Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth, it contains no science. That's what got me interested in the subject. It appealed to people's emotions and nothing else.

Take Care

James
05-05-2021 17:13
(3314)
Apparently numerous other lefties and Church of Global Warming believers have said 'farewell' as well, as there hasn't been much activity here lately... Interesting...

Are they waving the white flag?? Are they regrouping?? Are they recruiting new brilliant minds to outwit us?
05-05-2021 21:00
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21624)
They might be out rioting.
05-05-2021 21:43
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
They might be out rioting.

I guess that's one way to "take action"...
06-05-2021 03:23
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14446)

Into the Night wrote:They might be out rioting.

You mean to say that they might be an idea.

Join the debate farewell:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact