Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Robustness

Climate Robustness05-03-2021 21:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(9089)
With Climate Change finally coming into its own as a well-defined settled science, I have decided to take Climate Science to the next level with robustness testing. I will be investigating how various climates change when they have the below image superimposed over them.

I have devised the test image myself to ensure a full range of tolerances. I think you will all agree that it makes for a thorough examination.

If any of you have any climates you would like similarly tested, we can see what happens when those climates are abrubptly changed in this manner.

Attached image:

05-03-2021 21:55
(9089)
I'd like to begin by testing the robustness of the Arctic climate to withstand Climate Change.

Here are my findings:

Attached image:

05-03-2021 21:57
(9089)
Next I'd like to see how a rapid change affects a subtropical climate.

This is how it's shaping up:

Attached image:

05-03-2021 21:57
SwanProfile picture★★★☆☆
(565)
IBdaMann wrote:
With Climate Change finally coming into its own as a well-defined settled science, I have decided to take Climate Science to the next level with robustness testing. I will be investigating how various climates change when they have the below image superimposed over them.

I have devised the test image myself to ensure a full range of tolerances. I think you will all agree that it makes for a thorough examination.

If any of you have any climates you would like similarly tested, we can see what happens when those climates are abrubptly changed in this manner.

This test is more optical so it should prove climate science more fully

05-03-2021 22:39
(9089)
Swan wrote:This test is more optical so it should prove climate science more fully

What did you see Clarisse, what did you see?

Attached image:

05-03-2021 23:39
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(2052)
IBdaMann wrote:
Next I'd like to see how a rapid change affects a subtropical climate.

This is how it's shaping up:

There's obviously some definite climate change there. I can see it now!
06-03-2021 03:41
GasGuzzlerProfile picture★★★★★
(2109)
Please change the climate here. Equilibrium is not good.

ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

I don't have a GoFundMe, but I do have a PO Box (#666)-COVIDEXPERTGFM
Attached image:

Edited on 06-03-2021 03:49
06-03-2021 03:50
(2109)
If you are successful with a climate change there, try it here too please.

ANY mask is better than no mask, even if you have to resort to putting a tightly fit plastic bag over your head-COVIDEXPERTGFM

Attached image:

06-03-2021 04:23
(9089)
GasGuzzler wrote:Please change the climate here. Equilibrium is not good.

Aaaahhh, you want to test the political climate. I'm glad you mentioned this because I might not have considered this possibility.

Well for this one I only had to run the relevant subset of my full test plan and the results were pretty surprising. I had no idea that sensitivity testing causes Congress to become Gothic stained glass. Who knew? We always knew they were brittle but this adds a whole new dimension to the perspective.

Attached image:

06-03-2021 04:49
(2109)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Please change the climate here. Equilibrium is not good.

Aaaahhh, you want to test the political climate. I'm glad you mentioned this because I might not have considered this possibility.

Well for this one I only had to run the relevant subset of my full test plan and the results were pretty surprising. I had no idea that sensitivity testing causes Congress to become Gothic stained glass. Who knew? We always knew they were brittle but this adds a whole new dimension to the perspective.

No doubt you have scored a climate change. However, it may very well take thousands of years to realize the full effects. Nice work.

06-03-2021 05:12
(9089)
GasGuzzler wrote: If you are successful with a climate change there, try it here too please.

I have great news! Political Climate Change can bring a sense of harmony.

Who knew?

Attached image:

06-03-2021 05:30
(2109)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: If you are successful with a climate change there, try it here too please.

Who knew?

Hope you are right about this. I will be monitoring CNN at the crackass of dawn to see if political Climate Change has verified.

06-03-2021 06:21
(9089)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Who knew?

Hope you are right about this. I will be monitoring CNN at the crackass of dawn to see if political Climate Change has verified.

... or maybe I am confusing it for the peace and harmony we would experience from an impact crater. There is a certain margin of error in my analysis.

LOL Yawn.

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Climate Robustness:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact