Remember me
▼ Content

a better alternative

a better alternative27-04-2024 18:34
keepit
★★★★★
(3108)
treeuse,
I'm sure it's a good idea to delay the release of co2. Hopefully some harmless event will come around to solve the problem nature's way.
You do know, don't you, that eventually a tree will die and rot and thereby release all the carbon that it has fixed in it's lifetime.
27-04-2024 20:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14505)
keepit wrote: treeuse, I'm sure it's a good idea to delay the release of co2.

This already sounds like another hairbrained keepit concept.

One cannot delay the release of anything until it is first captured. Why is it a good idea to capture CO2 in the first place if your purpose is to merely "delay" releasing it. Why not just not capture it? What is this bizarre obsession you have with CO2? If you ever want some, just breathe into a plastic bag.

Trees are for hanging hammocks.

keepit wrote: Hopefully some harmless event will come around to solve the problem nature's way.

Did I miss "the problem"? What "problem"? Wasted bandwidth? Debt accounting errors? What?

keepit wrote: You do know, don't you, that eventually a tree will die and rot and thereby release all the carbon that it has fixed in it's lifetime.

... and that CO2 will become available for other plants who desperately need it for food. You seem to be implying that this is somehow a problem. Is this what you are saying?
27-04-2024 20:37
keepit
★★★★★
(3108)
ibd,
it seems like almost everything you say is wrong. It's too much work to correct you.
27-04-2024 20:47
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21794)
keepit wrote:
treeuse,
I'm sure it's a good idea to delay the release of co2. Hopefully some harmless event will come around to solve the problem nature's way.
You do know, don't you, that eventually a tree will die and rot and thereby release all the carbon that it has fixed in it's lifetime.

Carbon is not carbon dioxide, keepit.
Neither are capable of warming the Earth by their mere presence.

You cannot create energy out of nothing. You are ignoring the 1st law of thermodynamics again.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 27-04-2024 20:48
27-04-2024 20:49
keepit
★★★★★
(3108)
itn,
"carbon is not carbon dioxide" is an inappropriate response.
The other statements you just made are in response to "filaments" in your mind, not to something i said.
Edited on 27-04-2024 20:51
(14505)
keepit wrote: ibd, it seems like almost everything you say is wrong. It's too much work to correct you.

Now you are repeating what I say to you.

Remember, I'm not the one claiming that printing dollars does not increase the number of dollars. There isn't enough time in the day to correct all of your errors.
(21794)
keepit wrote:
ibd,
it seems like almost everything you say is wrong. It's too much work to correct you.

Argument of the Stone fallacy.

IBDaMann, better get the head screws out again.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
27-04-2024 20:50
(21794)
keepit wrote:
itn,
"carbon is not carbon dioxide" is an inappropriate response.

YOU made false equivalency fallacy, keepit. You cannot blame YOUR problem on me or anybody else.

The Parrot Killer

27-04-2024 20:52
(14505)
keepit wrote: itn, "carbon is not carbon dioxide" is an inappropriate response.

keepit, this is another instance of your mischaracterizations based upon your complete lack of education. Just because you don't understand the error either, that doesn't invalidate the explanation of the error.

Join the debate a better alternative:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
A better alternative723-04-2021 20:25
Is Alternative energy ready to take over?520-02-2020 21:07
An alternative theory from a non-scientist529-04-2019 18:28
Market trends now favor renewable energy as a cost-effective alternative to fossil fuels - Nov 20171902-12-2017 04:19
Alternative energy policy023-11-2013 18:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact