▼ Content

Fast recovery of thick Arctic ice

Page 9 of 11<<<7891011>
23-01-2018 23:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
FAB
(2) rises again, this time to 11+degC. above normal.
24-01-2018 01:02
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21552)
litesong wrote:
FAB

Thunderbirds are GO!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLiH4xrCITI

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 24-01-2018 01:05
24-01-2018 01:18
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:
FAB

Thunderbirds are GO!

Why don't you try to incompetently air an episode of Star Trek?
24-01-2018 01:58
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:
FAB

Thunderbirds are GO!

Hey Looney, I just happened to be up here on some family business and would like to stop and get to know you. Presently I'm at 23rd and Walnut. Why don't you tell me where you are so we can have a cup of coffee and get to know each other?
24-01-2018 02:21
(21552)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:
FAB

Thunderbirds are GO!

Why don't you try to incompetently air an episode of Star Trek?

Watch that episode. Then you will find the connection to litebeer's use of FAB.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-01-2018 02:22
(21552)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:
FAB

Thunderbirds are GO!

Hey Looney, I just happened to be up here on some family business and would like to stop and get to know you. Presently I'm at 23rd and Walnut. Why don't you tell me where you are so we can have a cup of coffee and get to know each other?

Nope. You have violent tendencies.

The Parrot Killer

24-01-2018 04:26
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:
FAB

Thunderbirds are GO!

So your name or identity is "loony". It's nice to know that you identify with that and that you live in Everett though you told us that you live in Seattle.

I guess that tells us all that you and litebrain are the same person.
24-01-2018 05:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& & rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: (litesong's) use of FAB.
That's FAB
(1) or FAB
(2).... or Present High Arctic Berserker(). Should be FAB
(3)..... sometime. But we'll ride this Present High Arctic Berserker(2) to its end.
Edited on 24-01-2018 06:09
24-01-2018 20:22
(21552)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:
FAB

Thunderbirds are GO!

So your name or identity is "loony". It's nice to know that you identify with that and that you live in Everett though you told us that you live in Seattle.

I guess that tells us all that you and litebrain are the same person.

You responded to my post, twit. If you wanted to invite litebeer, you should respond to his post. Since you tend to call everyone that disagrees with you 'looney' or some other name, that's not a good enough identifier.

The Parrot Killer

25-01-2018 01:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed: Presently I'm at 23rd and Walnut.
If that is in Everett, what kid on the playground are you there to threaten?
Edited on 25-01-2018 02:17
25-01-2018 02:54
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed: Presently I'm at 23rd and Walnut.

I have some relatives there and one had their grandchild in the park building there. Why didn't you come down and say hi to us? We really really want to meet you in person up close and personal.
25-01-2018 03:09
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote: FAB
Present High Arctic Berserker(2) or FAB
(2) rises again, this time to 12.5degC. above normal.
Edited on 25-01-2018 03:11
25-01-2018 03:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
We really really want to meet you in person up close and personal.
Ah, your threat against the kid on the playground was.... successful & you think you're on a lucky streak high?
25-01-2018 06:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:A vast weather system of similar temperature (~ -22degF to -4degF) atmosphere, spans from almost Lake Superior & St. Lawrence River, extends WNW, N, NE & E, including Canadian Archipelago, covering Greenland(tho the GIS high elevations drop to -40degC to -45degC), all Alaska & waters north of the state & eastern Siberia, then descends SW, including mid & western Siberia & most of Russia, & south to northern China, & countries south of Russia. Tho of similar temperature, southern regions under the vast body of air would be considered below normal temps & northern regions, above or well above normal temperatures. As such, FAB
(2) continues at 10+degC. above normal.
This does explain one of the reasons, the High Arctic is increasingly above normal temperatures & at times, southern regions are invaded by what is considered northern Arctic cold fronts.
As stated, the vast similar temperature weather system had cold areas within it, such as the high altitude Greenland Ice Sheet. Now, I see that Uzbekistan (one of the countries south of Russia) has a spot temperature of -34degC. in one of its cities. Yes, this similar temperature weather system which must be defined as cold weather the further south it proceeds, has allowed a warm weather system to cover the North Pole & round-abouts. As such, FAB
(2) again rises in temperature, this time to 12.5degC over average, over the nearly 4 million square kilometer High Arctic.
27-01-2018 02:30
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:..... a warm weather system to cover the North Pole & round-abouts. As such, FAB
(2) again rises in temperature, this time to 12.5degC over average, over the nearly 4 million square kilometer High Arctic.
The warm weather system has swept over & past the North Pole. Tho still partially in the High Arctic, the FAB
(2), now drops from 12+degC over average to 8+degC over average.
28-01-2018 04:29
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:..... a warm weather system to cover the North Pole & round-abouts. As such, FAB
The warm weather system has swept over & past the North Pole. Tho still partially in the High Arctic, the FAB
The vast system of similar temperature still exists & covers ~ the area, first described. As the warm front exited the North Pole region, a part of the region of similar temperature has torn the warm system to shreds & moves into the North Pole region. As such, the Present High Arctic Berserker(2) or FAB
(2) drops again, to 6.5degC over average.
29-01-2018 08:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
The vast system of similar temperature still exists & covers ~ the area, first described. As the warm front exited the North Pole region, a part of the region of similar temperature has torn the warm system to shreds & moves into the North Pole region. As such, the Present High Arctic Berserker(2) or FAB
The vast similar temperature weather system secures its foothold on the North Pole & High Arctic, causing FAB
(2) to descend even further, now to 4degC over average temperature on the High Arctic region over nearly 4 million square kilometers. The affect of this similar temperature region is that a cold spot within the High Arctic has dipped BELOW the average temperature of the High Arctic. It will be interesting if FAB
(2) might end its life. This huge weather system, extending over much of Canada, to the High Arctic & North Pole, to putin's russia(always small letters) AND countries south, & to communist china(always small letters) ends. However, this vast weather system powers less cold, but still chill air further south. Snow fell across the Middle East, including on Syria, Lebanon and Saudi Arabia.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5322283/Wintry-blast-sweeps-Middle-East.html
02-02-2018 05:59
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
......FAB
(2) to descend even further, now to 4degC over average temperature on the High Arctic region over nearly 4 million square kilometers.
FAB
(2) slips to 3+degC over the average temp on the High Arctic. HOWEVER, a relatively small, but quite warm weather system has been slowly proceeding into the High Arctic from eastern siberia. This system may halt continuing FAB
(2) temperature drops. However, it is small, so its long term viability in a region of 24 hr/day of darkness could be limited. Conversely, a support warm region that IS in eastern siberia, is very warm, with spot temperatures even exceeding 25 degC over average temperatures of eastern siberia.
Meanwhile, FAB
(2) extends to 165 days in length, now ~ 4 times longer than over-temperature High Arctic periods of the late 1950s & early 1960s, & only ~ 70 days less than that displayed by FAB
(1), ending in May(?) 2017.
02-02-2018 07:40
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
I think anyone can read the posts in this thread and would most likely say garbage. If things work out for me then you`ll know who I am because I will be realizing some of what I`ve been pursuing.
02-02-2018 16:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed: .... slimy little lizard?
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) wake-me-up" ..... no question mark AND very accurate!!!
.... you you f-ing little salamander?
Ah....a more accurate name evolves.... "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up".
Tell you what - Where would you like to meet?
That's at least a half-stutter.... & you are trying to.... accurize your name even more.

No, just trying to show you what the white man does with Indians.
02-02-2018 17:18
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
Wake wrote:

And at the same time I'd say IMO that ITN is a Native American that doesn't like Europeans which basically means white immigrants. Kind of why I don't care for his pseudo - logic. As for me, don't have the time to waste on bigotry and bigots. Those kind of people need to grow up some.
02-02-2018 17:31
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

And at the same time I'd say IMO that ITN is a Native American that doesn't like Europeans which basically means white immigrants. Kind of why I don't care for his pseudo - logic. As for me, don't have the time to waste on bigotry and bigots. Those kind of people need to grow up some.

James - I am of Croatian descent - I'm not white. I'm more Indian than anyone else on this board. The Slavs originated in eastern Asia and during the last ice age part of the tribe went west and part went east over the land bridge into North America where they killed most of the tribes that were here originally.

"White" is northwestern European. When exposed to sunlight my skin turns very dark and then will turn red looking very like sunburn. Overnight it reverts back to the dark color and then will turn red again if exposed the following day. That's where the term "Redskin" comes from.

You haven't the slightest clue what bigotry is until you've grown up a Slav in a white country.
02-02-2018 17:51
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

James you're in left field on this. I have seen ITN strongly condemn bigotry several times on this site. He may call you a dumbass, he may call me a dumbass, I might call him a dumbass. Debate is simply exchanging different opinions, and that's kinda what we do here, with a little mud slinging just for fun. I get along with the dude just fine, and we still disagree on a few things. When someone on the internet calls me stupid, it surely don't ruin my day.
I know you get all hacked off because he can't see you're point of view. When someone does't understand what I'm saying, my first reaction is NOT thinking they're dumb because they don't understand. I'm reaching for a better way to explain it so the are ABLE to understand. Try it, see if it gets better. I will say this, I've learned a ton reading the back and forth between you two. You both raise interesting questions and then I can go research and form my own opinion.
The last thing I'll say is do NOT let anyone on the internet hurt your feelings...ever. I've never met ITN but I have a feeling he's a pretty fair guy that doesn't hate anyone.
Edited on 02-02-2018 17:57
02-02-2018 17:54
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

James - I am of Croatian descent - I'm not white. I'm more Indian than anyone else on this board. The Slavs originated in eastern Asia and during the last ice age part of the tribe went west and part went east over the land bridge into North America where they killed most of the tribes that were here originally.

"White" is northwestern European. When exposed to sunlight my skin turns very dark and then will turn red looking very like sunburn. Overnight it reverts back to the dark color and then will turn red again if exposed the following day. That's where the term "Redskin" comes from.

You haven't the slightest clue what bigotry is until you've grown up a Slav in a white country.

Tell me something Wake, are you offended by the Washington mascot "Redskins"?
You hear this kind of thing now and then, I've always felt it was from people who need to get a job, but I've never actually asked a "Redskin". What's your opinion?
Edited on 02-02-2018 17:58
02-02-2018 18:09
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

You hear this kind of thing now and then, I've always felt it was from people who need to get a job, but I've never actually asked a "Redskin". What's your opinion?

In Oakland I grew up at the very bottom of the heap. I had to break a few noses but it was never for some supposed slight as seems to be the way they do it today. A man stands on his own two legs and isn't afraid of what other people think of him unless upon reflection he realizes they are right. That is how you improve yourself. Though half Croatian the other half is Irish and of all things - part of the Austrian aristocracy. I suppose they had to eat as well because my grandfather on that side came to America. It never seemed to bother him that his wife was Irish or that his daughter married a Slav. Too bad he never lived long enough to see my accomplishments.
02-02-2018 22:09
(21552)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

Your opinion is dead wrong.

Logic isn't psuedo.

Fallacy fallacy. I have made no compositional error involving people as a class.
YOU have though. YOU are the one making bigoted comments.

The Parrot Killer

02-02-2018 22:12
(21552)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

James you're in left field on this. I have seen ITN strongly condemn bigotry several times on this site. He may call you a dumbass, he may call me a dumbass, I might call him a dumbass. Debate is simply exchanging different opinions, and that's kinda what we do here, with a little mud slinging just for fun. I get along with the dude just fine, and we still disagree on a few things. When someone on the internet calls me stupid, it surely don't ruin my day.
I know you get all hacked off because he can't see you're point of view. When someone does't understand what I'm saying, my first reaction is NOT thinking they're dumb because they don't understand. I'm reaching for a better way to explain it so the are ABLE to understand. Try it, see if it gets better. I will say this, I've learned a ton reading the back and forth between you two. You both raise interesting questions and then I can go research and form my own opinion.
The last thing I'll say is do NOT let anyone on the internet hurt your feelings...ever. I've never met ITN but I have a feeling he's a pretty fair guy that doesn't hate anyone.

*humble bow*

The Parrot Killer

02-02-2018 22:14
(21552)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

In Oakland I grew up at the very bottom of the heap. I had to break a few noses but it was never for some supposed slight as seems to be the way they do it today. A man stands on his own two legs and isn't afraid of what other people think of him unless upon reflection he realizes they are right. That is how you improve yourself. Though half Croatian the other half is Irish and of all things - part of the Austrian aristocracy. I suppose they had to eat as well because my grandfather on that side came to America. It never seemed to bother him that his wife was Irish or that his daughter married a Slav. Too bad he never lived long enough to see my accomplishments.

IMO your breaking a few noses WAS for some slight perceived by you.

You have violent tendencies. Coupled with your bigotry, I can understand why litebeer doesn't want to take you up on your offer to meet.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 02-02-2018 22:16
02-02-2018 22:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

Logic isn't psuedo.

Fallacy fallacy. I have made no compositional error involving people as a class.

What an ass. ALL of what you try to pass off as "science" is pseudo-science. I have yet to see anything you have to say beyond politics that demonstrates that you even have the capacity to think.

Exactly who else passes off studies and papers on subjects that contradict his point of view as "holy links"? It would be one thing if you didn't want to play dueling studies but that isn't the case at all - you don't even KNOW how to do so.
02-02-2018 23:37
(21552)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:

Logic isn't psuedo.

What an ass. ALL of what you try to pass off as "science" is pseudo-science.

The Stefan-Boltzmann law and the laws of thermodynamics is not psueod-science. They are theories of science that have been formalized into mathematical form. They are falsifiable. They have so far survived tests against them. They ARE theories of science.
Wake wrote:
I have yet to see anything you have to say beyond politics that demonstrates that you even have the capacity to think.
You can see very little. You are blinded by your own pride.
Wake wrote:
Exactly who else passes off studies and papers on subjects that contradict his point of view as "holy links"?

Someone who realizes that no paper or study has falsified these laws that you are STILL denying.
Wake wrote:
It would be one thing if you didn't want to play dueling studies but that isn't the case at all - you don't even KNOW how to do so.

No study or paper has falsified any of these laws. I delete your Holy Links because you are not making an argument. You are stealing the argument of someone else. That's lazy thinking, and a fallacy (known as the false authority fallacy).

If you can show me that either the Stefan-Boltzmann law or the laws of thermodynamics has been falsified, then you'll have something to argue with. Until then, you are just blowing smoke.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2018 00:16
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
The Stefan-Boltzmann law and the laws of thermodynamics is not psueod-science. They are theories of science that have been formalized into mathematical form. They are falsifiable. They have so far survived tests against them. They ARE theories of science.

You can see very little. You are blinded by your own pride.

Someone who realizes that no paper or study has falsified these laws that you are STILL denying.

No study or paper has falsified any of these laws. I delete your Holy Links because you are not making an argument. You are stealing the argument of someone else. That's lazy thinking, and a fallacy (known as the false authority fallacy).

If you can show me that either the Stefan-Boltzmann law or the laws of thermodynamics has been falsified, then you'll have something to argue with. Until then, you are just blowing smoke.

And again you simply aren't smart enough to get anything about science. The Stefan-Boltzmann Law works well enough.

But you don't know what it means of how to manipulate the extremely simple math behind it.

You spent this entire posting trying to tell me that I am denying the Stefan-Boltzmann Law and probably it's concurrent Plank's Law when you don't understand them. You misuse them and since you can't manipulate them you think that others are as stupid as you are.

Go back to you supreme ignorance of believing that coal and oil and natural gas magically appeared on earth and that they are being made every second of every day.

Go back to you stupid identification of "science" as nothing more than falsifiable formula.

You are a nitwit. From your growth during the several years I've seen you on this group you haven't learned anything - you've gotten worse. That is a pretty good sign of aging diseases.
03-02-2018 00:38
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:...you haven't learned anything ...
I learned that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" was an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.

Cried the coward who tried to pass himself off as an Indian but who like James has so many generations between him and the last Indian, or more likely the ONLY Indian in his family tree, that there isn't one single trace of DNA left.

But he can take pride in that instead of the drunken sailor who spent a night with his mother resulting in himself.
03-02-2018 02:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
litesong wrote:

Apparently the truth is really painful for you. But living in Everett is for phonies anyway.
03-02-2018 03:17
(21552)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:...you haven't learned anything ...
I learned that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" was an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stutterin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.

Cried the coward who tried to pass himself off as an Indian but who like James has so many generations between him and the last Indian, or more likely the ONLY Indian in his family tree, that there isn't one single trace of DNA left.

But he can take pride in that instead of the drunken sailor who spent a night with his mother resulting in himself.

Your bigotry is showing again, Wake.

I, for one, tend to believe litebeer's claim of Indian heritage. He has much to be proud about of that heritage. The tribes in this area have had largely peaceful relations with people in the Puget Sound area.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2018 03:18
James_
★★★★★
(2114)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Wake,
I can't even answer what you posted. It's just too disgusting. I just can't stoop down to your level. But I guess if that's all that you have, run with it :-)
03-02-2018 03:25
(21552)
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Apparently the truth is really painful for you. But living in Everett is for phonies anyway.

Assumption of victory is a fallacy, Wake. So is bigotry. You just insulted everyone that lives in an entire city and its suburbs.

Since you don't like Everett, you can forget about riding in a Boeing jet, depending on the Navy, despise the Burlington Northern railway, condemn the Experimental Aircraft association, ignore the tulips, logs, coal, wheat, and gawd knows what else ships through Everett ports, and condemn everyone that chooses to live in some very pretty country in and around Everett as 'phonies'.

You're a jerk, Wake, as all bigots are.

The Parrot Killer

03-02-2018 03:25
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: Your bigotry is showing again, Wake.

I, for one, tend to believe litebeer's claim of Indian heritage. He has much to be proud about of that heritage. The tribes in this area have had largely peaceful relations with people in the Puget Sound area.

You believe anything that isn't correcting your faulty understanding of science. The Denny Party liked the Indians so well that they stocked their whore houses with them.
03-02-2018 03:27
(21552)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Wake,
I can't even answer what you posted. It's just too disgusting. I just can't stoop down to your level. But I guess if that's all that you have, run with it :-)

There's never an excuse for bigotry. I certainly wouldn't encourage him to 'run with it'.

Apparently he's also too stupid to realize there is no such thing as an 'indian', 'white', or 'black' DNA.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 03-02-2018 03:30
03-02-2018 03:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote: You're a jerk, Wake, as all bigots are.

What a sissy little pantywaist.
03-02-2018 03:30
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
litesong wrote:

Wake,

Hell, you've been running with your "experiment" thing forever. What's the difference?
Page 9 of 11<<<7891011>

Join the debate Fast recovery of thick Arctic ice:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The new President elect of Haagen Dazs, demonstrating an ice cream filled donut017-11-2023 14:07
Co2 ice samples1102-06-2022 22:44
Arctic sea ice cover1909-04-2022 08:29
New Ice age by 203014004-04-2022 16:10
Arctic ice cover202-04-2022 09:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact