Remember me
▼ Content

Climate change and diseases

Climate change and diseases09-01-2018 13:01
Paul Mark
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Not able to bear this old....... ! the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
09-01-2018 14:54
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Paul Mark wrote: the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.
For sure, warming climate helps spread regions in which warm weather diseases flourish. re-pubic-lick-uns, listening to rich people, lower wages & make it hard for low & mid-class people to have health insurance. Rich "don'T rump" is the epitome of wage & health care low & mid-class "take-away" & give to the rich.
09-01-2018 15:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
litesong wrote:
For sure, warming climate helps spread regions in which warm weather diseases flourish. re-pubic-lick-uns, listening to rich people, lower wages & make it hard for low & mid-class people to have health insurance. Rich "don'T rump" is the epitome of wage & health care low & mid-class "take-away" & give to the rich.

Mmmm, I'm thinking flu season is always during cold weather....so that means that democrats want me to be sick all the time because they want to cool the planet....and then my health insurance premiums doubled under Obama, so it's really his fault that insurance is difficult. Besides that, Obama is quite wealthy himself and didn't give me any of his personal money. I really am entitled to some of that cash because it isn't fair that he has so much more than I do.

Ignorance it easy.
Edited on 09-01-2018 15:40
10-01-2018 18:57
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
Paul Mark wrote:
Not able to bear this old....... ! the change in climate is causing lots of diseases.

Argument from randU, based on a buzz phrase.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2018 01:40
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:

Mmmm, I'm thinking flu season is always during cold weather....so that means that democrats want me to be sick all the time because they want to cool the planet....and then my health insurance premiums doubled under Obama, so it's really his fault that insurance is difficult. Besides that, Obama is quite wealthy himself and didn't give me any of his personal money. I really am entitled to some of that cash because it isn't fair that he has so much more than I do.

Ignorance it easy.

I was wondering why litebrain was so stupid and today I discovered that artificial sweetener and the chemicals that cause the butter taste in movie theater popcorn actually poisons your brain. Since comments always reminded me of someone that is at least 100 lbs overweight, what are the odds that he doesn't drink Coke Zero or Pepsi Lite? And for sure he gets all of his information from science fiction movies. They polled Millennials about whether or not they believed in aliens from outer space and almost 70% BELIEVED in them.

That's a pretty good idea of where litebrain gains his intellectual capacity.
31-03-2018 23:04
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Paul Mark wrote:

Can you suggest in what manner any sort of climate change would effect disease? It's getting warmer and so you can expect mosquitoes to be more active? That would suggest you don't know anything about mosquitoes.

The spread of diseases is all about the vector. That means that you are just as likely to decrease disease with warming as cooling or stability.

Join the debate Climate change and diseases:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact