Remember me
▼ Content

John Kerry is a GENIUS!!!!!!!

John Kerry is a GENIUS!!!!!!!23-04-2021 19:33
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Yes, I said it ladies and gents... John Kerry is a GENIUS!!!

He has a very good idea for how to assist Climate and win the war against Global Warming once and for all. And, to kill two birds with one stone, he would also be simultaneously solving the world's "overpopulation" "problem". What a GENIUS!!!

Let's take a gander at what his brilliant idea is, shall we??

John Kerry: "Even if we get to net-zero, we still have to get carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere. So this is a bigger challenge than a lot of people have really grabbed onto."

Brilliant. Just... brilliant. Let's just destroy all life on Earth, shall we?

OANN has a good take on this idea of his.
23-04-2021 20:40
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14434)
Has John Kerry always been this wise? This is probably why he was able to bring peace to the middle east when he was Secretary of State and why he was overwhelmingly elected to the Presidency in a Reaganesque landslide.

Yep. Probably why.

23-04-2021 21:07
(3314)
Sounds about right to me.
23-04-2021 21:56
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
Has John Kerry always been this wise?

No. He was clearly in violation of climate by way of swift boat operations in Vietnam. Did you know he served in Vietnam?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
23-04-2021 22:03
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14434)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Has John Kerry always been this wise?
No. He was clearly in violation of climate by way of swift boat operations in Vietnam. Did you know he served in Vietnam?

You get bonus points for the Limbaugh reference.

I'm bringing out of retirement the previous 5 Bonus Point certificate of which you have been the only recipient, kind of as a throw-back.
Attached image:

23-04-2021 22:36
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Has John Kerry always been this wise?

You get bonus points for the Limbaugh reference.

I'm bringing out of retirement the previous 5 Bonus Point certificate of which you have been the only recipient, kind of as a throw-back.

Yup, I plagiarized Limbaugh a bit on that one, but I'm sure he would have approve.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
24-04-2021 00:25
(3314)
Limbaugh is smiling down upon you right now.

God bless him!

Join the debate John Kerry is a GENIUS!!!!!!!:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors421-06-2023 21:31
Another genius police story......................And he never even breakdanced016-03-2023 01:00
Demokrap senator John Fetterman confined to mental hospital003-03-2023 20:22
true genius1227-02-2022 23:03
Radio Ecoshock - John Mashey lays out the conspiracy, and names names - Feb 20122816-12-2017 03:28
Articles
John McCain: Remarks on Climate Change Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact