Remember me
▼ Content

Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors

Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors21-06-2023 15:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/rocket-causes-deadly-fire-on-aircraft-carrier

What history forgets is that the rocket launch was from McCains F4 where he did his bop gun act of pumping jet fuel into the engine before igniting it causing what is called a wet start that makes a big bang. Well no one laughed when the bang set off a rocket that hit another jet and almost sunk the carrier. Great job maverick the retard waiting for aliens. McCain was then rushed off the Forrestall pronto as everyone on the ship knew someone who died, and they would have knifed McCain. Then the ass-wipe flew another perfectly good jet into a missile.

Next

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-06-2023 17:10
keepit
★★★★★
(3061)
Swan,
Who says?
21-06-2023 21:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
Who says?

Not the Navy because McBoobs father was an admiral who squashed the incident so that his epileptic son could continue flying until he crashed and disfigured his body.

While stories about other aircraft carriers focus on their history and their tours of duty, stories about the Forrestal usually focus on exactly one day in history, July 29, 1967. The USS Forrestal had been on duty at Yankee Station launching strikes against North Vietnam for 4 days. On the 29th, they were just getting ready to launch the second strike wave of the day when a Zuni missile accidentally launched from an F-4 and struck a fully fueled and armed A-4 Skyhawk. The wounded plane leaked fuel and its bombs fell to the flight deck. Then the whole mess caught fire, quickly engulfing other armed aircraft that were waiting to launch. Seated in one of those aircraft was Lt. Commander John McCain. He jumped out of his aircraft, landing on the only spot where there wasn't any fire, and he escaped unhurt. The fire burned for over 12 hours. JP-5 jet fuel leaked down into the carrier, burning several decks. At one point, a huge bomb cooked off killing many of the fire fighters who nearly had the fire under control. Others were blown off the carrier, and had to be picked up at sea. In all, we lost 134 sailor that day, with 62 more badly injured. While the carrier might be a graceful giant, everything that happens on board is deadly dangerous.

Thanks McBoob

The truth is frustrating to commy zombies like you, am I getting under your commy skin?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

21-06-2023 21:26
keepit
★★★★★
(3061)
Swan,
You don't have your facts straight .
21-06-2023 21:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
You don't have your facts straight .

So you know THE FACTS.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

This was squashed further under the rug than George Bush's forgetting to arrest Oswald when he had evidence of a threat to the President.

And in other news

Durham testifies that the FBI ignored Hillary Clinton plan to link Trump to Russia
Durham says the plan to tie Trump to Russia links back to Clinton

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-testifies-fbi-ignored-hillary-clinton-plan-link-trump-russia

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
USS Gerald R. Ford aircraft carrier heads home after elevators and catapults fail again003-01-2024 02:33
July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded20125-12-2023 14:11
What a "REAL" American Brings to the Table305-12-2023 01:14
Why are earthquakes more likely to occur at night than during the day1709-11-2023 12:39
You may not wave the American flag at any school, in the new Communist states of America128-08-2023 13:22
Articles
John McCain: Remarks on Climate Change Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact