Remember me
▼ Content

Earth surface temperature measurements

Page 3 of 3<123
22-09-2019 00:04
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Just one example ... and we'll discuss it.
You're just playing games. In 5 years on this board you've never qualified any data or experiment.

You refuse to explain how a person in a room isn't repeatable and you refuse to give an example of any experiment you consider useable.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference& Proof: no data is ever valid for them
22-09-2019 06:12
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14507)
tmiddles wrote: In 5 years on this board you've never qualified any data or experiment.

... of which you are aware ... because you won't research anything ... because you're too intellectually lazy ... because you will do no more than muster just enough energy to assign positions to others.

tmiddles wrote:You refuse to explain how ...

You refuse to leave your non-repeatable scenario for even a second in deference to a repeatable experiment ... because you don't have one ... so you won't help me provide answers to your questions ... which you intend to ignore anyway ...while you instead think of your next position to assign to me.

You never asked me how I know that you have no intention of discussing the matter. How disappointing.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-09-2019 06:12
(14507)
tmiddles wrote: In 5 years on this board you've never qualified any data or experiment.

... of which you are aware ... because you won't research anything ... because you're too intellectually lazy ... because you will do no more than muster just enough energy to assign positions to others.

tmiddles wrote:You refuse to explain how ...

You refuse to leave your non-repeatable scenario for even a second in deference to a repeatable experiment ... because you don't have one ... so you won't help me provide answers to your questions ... which you intend to ignore anyway ...while you instead think of your next position to assign to me.

You never asked me how I know that you have no intention of discussing the matter. How disappointing.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
22-09-2019 14:04
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:

... of which you are aware ... because you won't research .

Ah yes "hide the ball" one of your favorite games. I'm supposed to go on an Easter egg hunt for something you know is there but won't reveal. Of course the notion that ITN/IBD would pass on proving someone wrong is absurd. Every time you play hide the ball it's because you are simply lying. You are a fraud and an enemy of rational thought, exploration and the scientific spirit.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference& Proof: no data is ever valid for them
22-09-2019 18:57
(14507)
tmiddles wrote:I'm supposed to go on an Easter egg hunt for something you know is there but won't reveal.

Nope. You are supposed to read, and not ignore, answers to your questions such that you don't continue to ask questions that have already been answered.

Of course, if you are dishonest and discourteous to the point that you do, in fact, continue to ignore responses while you keep asking, you should expect to be told to look up any of the previous answers.

You have demonstrated that you are effective at performing internet searches so you really aren't fooling anyone when you feign incompetence at performing a focused search on this very site ... especially when the proper key words are provided to you.

22-09-2019 22:33
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
...provide one repeatable example of thermal energy flowing in both directions, i.e. that isolates some thermal energy flowing from cold to hot to show clearly that thermal energy flows in both directions.

Here you go: net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference
If you refuse to explain why you're unable to work with that, try to give me homework, or otherwise weasel out of it as you have every time that's your choice.

There is a reasonable range for your skin temp, skin area, emissivity and the temp of the room your in. There are no unknowns. The calculation shows that without absorbing the radiance from the cooler room you'd have a massive heat loss you don't have.

Also you can always show that radiance is not absorbed by a cooler object with an experiment/example of your own.

But you've never presented a single example as useable on any topic in 5 years so I won't get my hopes up.

22-09-2019 23:34
(14507)
tmiddles wrote: Here you go: net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference

What is this, the eighteenth time I have told you that you need to stop squatting on a non-repeatable scenario?

I certainly won't give you any homework. I don't care what you want to claim that you refuse to support. You have every right to do so.

Carry on.

tmiddles wrote:But you've never presented a single example as useable on any topic in 5 years so I won't get my hopes up.

Were you expecting me to provide a repeatable experiment showing what you claim?

If so, can I just give up and concede that what you claim is not true?

22-09-2019 23:41
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Were you expecting me to provide a repeatable experiment showing what you claim?

No no crazy, this is your claim:
IBdaMann wrote:1) photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object.

I have shown that 12 references including 5 textbooks, a repeatable experiment from one of those textbooks, Max Planck and Pierre Provost all contradict you.

You have shown nothing at all.

ITN/IBD Fraud exposed: The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference& Proof: no data is ever valid for them[/quote]
23-09-2019 17:32
(14507)
tmiddles wrote: I have shown that 12 references including 5 textbooks, ...

... but not a single repeatable example.

Let's you and I work together to let nature contradict me. Give me a repeatable experiment of your choosing (no living things, isolate thermal energy flowing via photons from cooler to warmer) and give me the opportunity to confess publicly just how wrong I was. We can do this.

25-09-2019 11:51
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote: I have shown that 12 references including 5 textbooks, ...

... but not a single repeatable example.

I've presented:
1 - 12 references that includes 5 text books debunking you
2 - An easily repeatable example that debunks you (from a text book)
3 - Direct contradiction of your wild claim by Max Planck and Pierre Provost
You ignored and dismissed them all.

It's your wild claim:
IBdaMann wrote:1) photons of the lower temperature object are not absorbed by the higher temperature object.
Nothing prevents you from producing an experiment to show radiance from a cooler object is not absorbed. Oh wait, actually, the laws of physics will prevent you.

I'm done playing your games. Your burden of being nuts is not something I will help you with.

ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
Edited on 25-09-2019 12:19
25-09-2019 12:36
(14507)
tmiddles wrote:I'm done playing your games. Your burden of being nuts is not something I will help you with.

Translation: I'm taking my imaginary ball and I'm going home.

25-09-2019 14:39
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
tmiddles wrote:I'm done playing your games. Your burden of being nuts is not something I will help you with.

DEBUNKED! : D

Your wild claim:
Go for it debate killer. You've never presented, well, anything on this forum in 5 years other than a disqualification of what someone wants to discuss, but now's your chance! Defend that crazy made up BS with any kind of evidence. Keep in mind you've been thoroughly debunked on this one so it better be good.

ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is ever valid for them
25-09-2019 15:01
(14507)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Translation: Sorry! I've already taken my imaginary ball and gone home. I can't hear you! Na na na na na.

25-09-2019 19:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21863)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Your wild claim:
Go for it debate killer. You've never presented, well, anything on this forum in 5 years other than a disqualification of what someone wants to discuss, but now's your chance! Defend that crazy made up BS with any kind of evidence. Keep in mind you've been thoroughly debunked on this one so it better be good.

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Earth surface temperature measurements:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Can we trust the satellite and surface-based temperature records?123-04-2024 16:21
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
Greenhouse gases cool better and cause lower surface temperature of earth than non greenhouse gases310-05-2023 08:27
Satellite Measurements-- Sea Level Rise7124-08-2022 01:36
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact