Remember me
▼ Content

Present temperature spike July '23

Present temperature spike July '2329-07-2023 17:24
sceptic777
☆☆☆☆☆
(30)
The Global alarmist crew must be really rejoicing over that latest temperature data from the UK and Europe. "Ah, these record high temperatures prove that catastrophic global warming is real!"

Have they factored in that there is a war going on in the Ukraine and weapons by the ton are being used in the battles. So many in fact that the US is going to have to spent the next 5 to 8 years in weapon manufacture to restore their stocks. The massive amount of heat from these weapons surely must factor in to the spike in atmospheric temperatures that Europe is experiencing.

The media mocking birds will not mention this because it doesn't suit their narrative. Am I right, what do others think?
29-07-2023 19:53
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
sceptic777 wrote:
The Global alarmist crew must be really rejoicing over that latest temperature data from the UK and Europe. "Ah, these record high temperatures prove that catastrophic global warming is real!"

Have they factored in that there is a war going on in the Ukraine and weapons by the ton are being used in the battles. So many in fact that the US is going to have to spent the next 5 to 8 years in weapon manufacture to restore their stocks. The massive amount of heat from these weapons surely must factor in to the spike in atmospheric temperatures that Europe is experiencing.

The media mocking birds will not mention this because it doesn't suit their narrative. Am I right, what do others think?

It is not possible to measure the temperature of Europe.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
30-07-2023 13:57
sceptic777
☆☆☆☆☆
(30)
Really? You know what I meant!
Unless you have been living under a rock, the meteorologists recently have been talking about record high temperatures in Europe and the UK and some other countries on similar latitudes.

I asked a simple question and got a non answer!

I now know why I don't visit this forum very much!!
30-07-2023 19:16
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
sceptic777 wrote:
Unless you have been living under a rock, the meteorologists recently have been talking about record high temperatures in Europe and the UK and some other countries on similar latitudes.

But, the entire country isn't suffering from record high temperatures...

Even here in America, we have some states suffering heat waves. But, some of those states, it's only a few areas, mostly large cities. Not the entire state.

Ukraine is special, something going on, governments are aware of, but afraid for it to go public. Russia has the might, to flatten Ukraine in months, if that was the goal. Seems more like a search and destroy mission. We do know a lot of countries have an interest, and operations in Ukraine. Most aren't Russia-friendly. Ukraine probably hosts a lot of intelligence gathering operations, and some means to take action quickly, if needed. Probably a little espionage, sabotage as well.
01-08-2023 06:04
(21600)
sceptic777 wrote:

You made up some numbers and people called you on it.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-08-2023 13:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

One person with multiple names........................

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
26-08-2023 20:41
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

You're describing yourself again, Sock.

The Parrot Killer

26-08-2023 21:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the certified chief government troll who uses their 8 years of higher education to entertain me.

CIAO

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 26-08-2023 21:13
28-08-2023 05:38
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

28-08-2023 13:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the above babble is the shining result of a master's degree in psychology. As always, a mind is a terrible thing to waste

ULTRA MAGA

28-08-2023 19:19
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

28-08-2023 22:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that the best that you have? Meth is bad, you need to stop

ULTRA MAGA

29-08-2023 02:47
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

The Parrot Killer

29-08-2023 13:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do you have a degree in being a worthless troll? or are you just a natural?

ULTRA MAGA

29-08-2023 22:25
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

29-08-2023 22:28
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
sceptic777 wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does that impress your Mexican illegal family? Oh sorry, their tent has no internet, does it.

ULTRA MAGA

30-08-2023 06:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:Does that impress your Mexican illegal family?

What Mexican illegal family is there in Michoacan?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
30-08-2023 13:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Does that impress your Mexican illegal family?

What Mexican illegal family is there in Michoacan?

The ones that the mayor put up in a hotel so that they can come outside at night to poop on the sidewalk.

ULTRA MAGA

22-09-2023 18:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
sceptic777 wrote:

Yawn

ULTRA MAGA

22-09-2023 20:16
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 22-09-2023 20:17
23-09-2023 20:47
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Is that really yer best?

ULTRA MAGA

SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 23-09-2023 20:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Again you can call yer mummy fer help

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 23-09-2023 20:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Seriously, you can do butter

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 23-09-2023 20:50
24-09-2023 03:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Seriously, you can do butter

Oh well, butter luck next time

ULTRA MAGA

24-09-2023 20:01
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Seriously,...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

24-09-2023 20:09
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Seriously, ...
Mantra 40a.

Oh well,...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

24-09-2023 23:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Says the
Mantra 40a.

And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Seriously, ...
Mantra 40a.

Oh well,...
Mantra 40a.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRMlQ2OtZlY

ULTRA MAGA

25-09-2023 02:04
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
Swan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRMlQ2OtZlY

The monk, second from the left, kept chanting out of key ... made it unbearable.
Attached image:

25-09-2023 14:22
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRMlQ2OtZlY

The monk, second from the left, kept chanting out of key ... made it unbearable.
I would not know as I did not listen, but I am glad that you had fun

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 25-09-2023 14:23
26-09-2023 20:05
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Seriously, ...
Mantra 40a.

Oh well,...
Mantra 40a.

...url...
Mantra 40a. 2S

The Parrot Killer

27-09-2023 00:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
And the...
Mantra 40a.

LOL, is that ...
Mantra 1a.

LOL, do ...
Mantra 40a.

Does...
Mantra 40a. 3S

Seriously, ...
Mantra 40a.

Oh well,...
Mantra 40a.

...url...
Mantra 40a. 2S

I am also glad that you are having fun babbling. However the drool on your shirt is a bit concerning.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Present temperature spike July '23:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Can we trust the satellite and surface-based temperature records?123-04-2024 16:21
July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded20125-12-2023 14:11
Differences between the past and the present time2012-11-2023 23:07
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Happy fourth of July. I wonder how many liberals are eating carbon cooked burgers106-07-2023 23:52
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact