Remember me
▼ Content

Climate Reuse

Page 1 of 3123>
Climate Reuse27-03-2021 07:53
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14475)
OK everyone, I have a new Climate policy. I realize that Climate is not unambiguously defined. In fact, it isn't even close to being vaguely identifiable. Nonetheless I have a new policy and I invite all of you to join me.

Recycling is better than wasting and reuse is better than recycling. From this point on going forward I will reuse all Climate and push for all public policy to follow my lead. We don't need any taxation if we are simply going to put the existing Climate to good (re)use. Yes, we have become a disposable society ... but we can break that trend with regards to Climate.

Join me, this is the answer.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-03-2021 08:00
(14475)
IBdaMann wrote: We don't need any taxation if we are simply going to put the existing Climate to good (re)use. Yes, we have become a disposable society ... but we can break that trend with regards to Climate.

In keeping with my new policy, I found these pieces of Climate just sitting there wasting away on the internet.

This by Pi-Slices:

This by Bor:

This from the BBC:

Instead of calling for massive new taxation to address this "crisis" ... I simply reused what I had in front of me and created this:

Problem solved. Marxists ... bring it on, baby ... bring it on!

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-03-2021 14:13
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I'm not sure you can recycle, reuse, or re-purpose something that only exists in your mind. You perceive/interpret what's around you, but you don't own it, or have any control over it. You can only alter you perception, like with a big jug of Kentucky Korn Whiskey, or democrat-style, LSD.
27-03-2021 17:54
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote: I'm not sure you can recycle, reuse, or re-purpose something that only exists in your mind. You perceive/interpret what's around you, but you don't own it, or have any control over it. You can only alter you perception, like with a big jug of Kentucky Korn Whiskey, or democrat-style, LSD.

Harvey, I absolutely own everything that's in my own mind.

Oh wait. I signed some government Non-Disclosure Agreements. I guess I don't.

Well, can't I claim to own a chunk of Climate? Didn't the US purchase Climate from the injuns for $24 and then allow it to pass into common ownership? No matter how you slice it, $5,714.23-worth of Climate is mine. My wife said I could use her share of Climate as well.

My children won't cede their shares. They want to drive through theirs really fast and do donuts. What can I say?

27-03-2021 19:08
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
IBdaMann wrote:
Recycling is better than wasting and reuse is better than recycling. From this point on going forward I will reuse all Climate and push for all public policy to follow my lead.

Thank you IBdaMann. You have challenged me to take a hard look at my life. It is not pretty.

After full examination of every climate riddled corner of my existence, I find the most climate waste and climate change is in the man cave I call my bathroom.

It is with great conviction I find myself on my knees, begging forgiveness of the transgressions that have passed through my throne.

It is here that I have come to a very dark crossroad. I MUST find a way to stabilize the climate and stop the climate waste.

Cold water gravity drop negative working shower systems will certainly help to stabilize the heat content in my climate infested bathroom, but thoughts of that are far more chilling than the utter destruction and certain death I am hurtling towards.

Also is the issue of the climate waste within, and out of these sacred walls. I am so unclear as to methods of reuse. I can't bear the thought of filtering my throne!....power assisted pressure flush...baWOOSHHH!! Am I to never hear that magical sound again?

Help me IBdaMann. I am surrounded in darkness, my friend. Help me to see the light and brighten my path. Help me to cleanse my tarnished relationship with climate.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
27-03-2021 20:40
(14475)
GasGuzzler wrote:Help me IBdaMann. I am surrounded in darkness, my friend. Help me to see the light and brighten my path. Help me to cleanse my tarnished relationship with climate.

I am here to help. Allow me to provide hope with this little motivational piece that will remind you that all Climate can be reused and that if we all do our part, we can save both Climate and the manatees at the same time.

I found this interesting piece of Climate by 29thFloor just languishing on the internet:

I subsequently found this unique design on which someone devoted obvious time and effort to exact intricate detail ... totally abandoned and sequestered on Lava360:

... so in doing my part to reuse Climate, I reinvigorated what I had and released it back into the Climate as such:

GasGuzzler wrote: Cold water gravity drop negative working shower systems will certainly help to stabilize the heat content in my climate infested bathroom, but thoughts of that are far more chilling than the utter destruction and certain death I am hurtling towards.

Just listen to more Rammstein. That's an easy fix.

28-03-2021 06:39
(14475)
So I found this item on the internet and I thought "Is that all? That's a great centerpiece but where's the rest? It's like a exhuberant front man without a band.

Then I found this background that was screaming for attention, like the player on the bench begging the coach to let him play:

So I introduced the two in an attempt to optimize Climate reuse:

29-03-2021 15:44
(14475)
I don't want anyone to think that I merely talk the talk but don't walk the walk when it comes to Climate reuse. Just today I discovered this feedback loop struggling to stay alive despite all the human activity:

I knew the time to act was now before reaching the tipping point, although it might already be too late. I unearthed a forgotten seamless metal texture from DeviantArt https://www.deviantart.com/jojo-ojoj/art/Metal-seamless-texture-57-532194587 and I even tossed in a previously lost and forgotten twirly GIF that I found buried on my computer ...

... and I planted a brand new sapling composition right smack in the middle of Climate Ground Zero.

29-03-2021 16:52
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
I love this thread.
29-03-2021 20:05
(14475)
gfm7175 wrote:I love this thread.

That's because you are a decent human being who cares about Climate and who strives to eliminate thermal pollution that causes Climate forcings. It's good to know that there are others out there who understand that Climate is not what would otherwise be without human activity.

You are a good person. Let's save Climate. Let's reuse Climate!

... and I like the way you advocate for clean bandwidth and the mandatory use of graphical layer masks.

Today I noticed you proudly reusing this piece of Climate:

in your appearance here:

Well done!

29-03-2021 21:04
(14475)
Attention! gfm7175 goes ABSTRACT as a way to raise awareness for the "intangibles" of Climate Reuse featuring the reuse of Pi-Slices forgotten Climate item:

Ladies and gentlemen I present ... Abstract gfm7175!

29-03-2021 21:17
(3314)
Oh wow... Thank you so much for recognizing my passionate efforts to reuse Climate. I am also very appreciative that GasGuzzler is now aware of his carbon sins and is seeking guidance in how he can join our cult... I mean... our Climate justice movement. If we all reuse Climate together, we can bring back the dodos!!!
31-03-2021 02:10
(14475)
gfm7175 wrote:
Oh wow... Thank you so much for recognizing my passionate efforts to reuse Climate. I am also very appreciative that GasGuzzler is now aware of his carbon sins and is seeking guidance in how he can join our cult... I mean... our Climate justice movement. If we all reuse Climate together, we can bring back the dodos!!!

So I made the first move in bringing back the dodos.

I found these animations that get "A"s for effort but they simply aren't going anywhere anytime soon:

This by PhilipLuek:

This by Doze Studio:

This by the Handsome Monkey King:

... and I found this glass texture at depositphotos:

I'm going to launch all of them right back into the forefront use them to give the dodos a foothold.

The gfm7175 Dodo Reinstatement Initiative is officially underway. Human activity drove them away. Climate reuse can bring them back.

Edited on 31-03-2021 02:12
31-03-2021 04:21
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
Thank you, thank you, thank you IBdaMann for this thread. Cleansing of my soul is underway as I am also finding reuse for climate in nearly every crack and crevice of my climate wasted life!

Nothing is lost, not even time itself, as I gather the climate waste for reuse....wait....is it repurpose or reuse?...it matters not, as my heart is happy!

A snapshot below is the picture of bountiful life I feel inside, bursting with purpose, and a clear path to success....repurposing of all climate along my glorious way....or is it reusing?....damnit....

My carbon sins are forgiven! Praise be to climate!

IBdaMann, I dedicate to thee a piece of climate to thy skillful hand. Breath into it new life, and let this be an example to us all; a fortress of climate boasting that we may ALL flourish and grow in this new experience of climate reuse....or repurpose....or whatever the fuk they're calling it these days.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 31-03-2021 05:20
31-03-2021 18:11
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:

This forum explains why. From IBDM to GasGuzzler to Harvey55, you know who they are but they IMHO won't say that they are white supremacists. Isn't that right gfm?

WAIT!!!! My thinking is that gfm IS a white supremacist!

Bingo!

James caught me in the act, so I can no longer deny who I truly am.

Is this the part where I am supposed to apologize (submit) to woke leftists who have no intention of forgiving me or accepting my apology?

Apologies will have no merit as you are supreme leader of your supremist organization. Your only option is to head over to the climate reuse thread and begin your redemption there. I hope you can change....forgiveness awaits you.

I ask you fellow Climate reusers to forgive me for my sins that I committed in the "white supremacist" thread. Sure, I may be a flaming racist white supremacist N-word hating card carrying KKK member, BUT I REUSE CLIMATE and have been working hard to bring back the dodos!!! My steadfast diligence in reusing Climate absolves me of my other sins, right?
31-03-2021 18:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
Forgiveness granted pending completion of your climate reuse proxy data analysis study. Experts will reach out to you in 4-6 weeks with a final consensus decision.
31-03-2021 21:20
(14475)
GasGuzzler wrote: IBdaMann, I dedicate to thee a piece of climate to thy skillful hand. Breath into it new life, and let this be an example to us all; a fortress of climate boasting that we may ALL flourish and grow in this new experience of climate reuse....or repurpose....or whatever the fuk they're calling it these days.

GasGuzzler, I am honored that you would entrust me with your Climate reuse requirements. Most Climate reusers won't do this kind of specialized integration, especially with the atmosphere already being saturated with thermal pollution, but I enjoy these kinds of projects ... and my rates are very competitive.

The verb "repurpose" is something very specific. Climate "repurposing" is performed by society's Climate heroes and Climate justice warriors who liberate Climate from the existing capitalist war-machine applications of the industrial military defense complex that are imposed by accelerating human activity, leaving Climate free to pursue natural agricultural spiritualism and wholistic overarching environmental healing. You should be proud of yourself for walking down the path you have chosen. If everyone would have had your initiative, we would never have had the Climate crisis we face today. Good on you.

I just wanted to make sure you were clear on that. This is pretty much the accepted definition of scientists.

Attached image:

31-03-2021 21:51
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Forgiveness granted pending completion of your climate reuse proxy data analysis study. Experts will reach out to you in 4-6 weeks with a final consensus decision.

Thank Climate!!!
31-03-2021 21:53
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote: IBdaMann, I dedicate to thee a piece of climate to thy skillful hand. Breath into it new life, and let this be an example to us all; a fortress of climate boasting that we may ALL flourish and grow in this new experience of climate reuse....or repurpose....or whatever the fuk they're calling it these days.

GasGuzzler, I am honored that you would entrust me with your Climate reuse requirements. Most Climate reusers won't do this kind of specialized integration, especially with the atmosphere already being saturated with thermal pollution, but I enjoy these kinds of projects ... and my rates are very competitive.

The verb "repurpose" is something very specific. Climate "repurposing" is performed by society's Climate heroes and Climate justice warriors who liberate Climate from the existing capitalist war-machine applications of the industrial military defense complex that are imposed by accelerating human activity, leaving Climate free to pursue natural agricultural spiritualism and wholistic overarching environmental healing. You should be proud of yourself for walking down the path you have chosen. If everyone would have had your initiative, we would never have had the Climate crisis we face today. Good on you.

I just wanted to make sure you were clear on that. This is pretty much the accepted definition of scientists.

Wow, that was intense.
01-04-2021 23:35
(14475)
Great news!

The IBDaMann commemorative Patriot Collection to American climate reuse has been authorized for immediate release to the public. Climate-Debate users receive a discount if wearing a layer mask and have received at least the first Pfizer hue saturation.

Attached image:

02-04-2021 00:10
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
IBdaMann wrote:
I enjoy these kinds of projects ... and my rates are very competitive.

Great! Could you do one more for me? On expedited order?

Someone got me good on the old April fools joke and I need to get them back.

I have 2 pieces of climate here that are very familiar to this certain person...

I'm wondering if you would be able to put the smashed car in a parking space?

Thanks in advance!

Attached image:

Edited on 02-04-2021 00:20
02-04-2021 00:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
in this space...

Attached image:

02-04-2021 01:59
(14475)
GasGuzzler wrote:in this space...

Well, I wasn't able to put the car in the parking space ...

... but I was actually able to put the parking space around the car so I think we're good.

Attached image:

02-04-2021 02:04
(14475)
IBdaMann wrote:Great news!

The IBDaMann commemorative Patriot Collection to American climate reuse has been authorized for immediate release to the public. Climate-Debate users receive a discount if wearing a layer mask and have received at least the first Pfizer hue saturation.

I forgot to mention that the first 500 people to order will receive a COVID relief gift of two commemorative Patriot Collection dice that are perfectly politically balanced.

Attached image:

02-04-2021 02:22
(14475)
IBdaMann wrote:

... but I was actually able to put the parking space around the car so I think we're good.

Actually try using this one instead. I worked a little bit on the lighting. I noticed that all the cars in the lot are darker (in shadow) on the side facing the viewer while the crashed car was photographed with the sun on that side ... so I darkened the crashed car on the viewer-facing side.

I also added a shadow to the car on the asphalt in the parking space. If you examine closely you can see that it is fake but on first glance it looks OK.

Enjoy.

Attached image:

02-04-2021 03:29
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Actually try using this one instead. I worked a little bit on the lighting. I noticed that all the cars in the lot are darker (in shadow) on the side facing the viewer while the crashed car was photographed with the sun on that side ... so I darkened the crashed car on the viewer-facing side.

I also added a shadow to the car on the asphalt in the parking space. If you examine closely you can see that it is fake but on first glance it looks OK.

Enjoy.

That will be just good enough to make someone shit their britches. Thank you!!!

Sorry to highjack the thread...I was going to PM you but running out of daylight on this April 1st.

Send me the invoice.

02-04-2021 05:03
(14475)
Our official Double Reuse winner is none other than Mr. Concord Minuteman! Congratulate him when you see him.

Not only was he featured in the commemorative Patriot Collection but he is also starring in The Animated 2nd Amendment. Well done Mr. Minuteman!

Edited on 02-04-2021 05:04
03-04-2021 10:13
(14475)
GasGuzzler wrote:I was going to PM you but running out of daylight on this April 1st.

Send me the invoice.

You never gave us the full story. It sounds interesting. How did it turn out?

06-04-2021 02:39
(14475)
Due primarily to GasGuzzler's inspirational speech and motivational dialog, our latest Climate reuse project transformed into more of a Climate revival in which we reused more Climate in one day than we did all last week.

This is the result of our Climate reuse drive:

06-04-2021 05:23
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I was going to PM you but running out of daylight on this April 1st.

Send me the invoice.

So, April 1st I was done working for the day and my route home happened to be going by my son's girlfriend's apartment. I drove by and saw my son's car in the parking lot so I pulled a u-turn and dropped in on them.

After a few minutes of chit-chat and general catching up, it got quiet and they got real nervous/serious. As a concerned dad, I looked them in the eye and told them to tell me straight up what the trouble was.

After some beating around the bush, they finally came out with it...they were both dropping out of college to find decent work because I was going to be a grand daddy in September.

I tried to let them know they should stay in school and would have the full support of my wife and I, but they had made up their minds. My son even said 'I learned it from you dad. You do whatever you have to in order to support your family'. I was all happy, proud, and just stunned. My head was freikin spinning!

About that time my son's phone rang and it was another couple that wanted to go out for dinner with them. They set a 5:30 rendezvous at their favorite restaurant, so I decided to get on down the road. I needed a cold beer and some time to think.

As I'm standing up and grabbing my jacket, I catch the girlfriend in the corner of my eye. For just a split second she had lost her poker face. I had been played like a fiddle!

She had no clue I knew. I said my goodbyes and repeated all offers of love and support in the difficult months ahead. I went out to my truck and let the air out of my front tire. I went back up to the apartment and knocked on the door.

"Damnit if I don't have a flat front tire. Could I borrow one of your cars to go to the gas station to get a can of FixaFlat?'' The girlfriend looked a tad suspicious as she peaked out the front window. Sure as shit, there was my truck with the flat tire. She tossed me the keys to her 2005 blue Honda Accord and told me to just leave the keys under the floor mat when I returned because they were leaving for dinner.

It was then that I sent out the request for the photoshop and IBdamann came through for me. I texted her a huge 'I'm so sorry, this is not what you guys needed right now, but I just blew a red light a destroyed the car. It's pretty bad, likely totaled'. I waited about 2 minutes for them to discuss if I was BSn or not. I got no response so that's when I fired over the picture. My phone blew up.

After some back and forth both sides fessed up. Good fun.

06-04-2021 05:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And to simplify things;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTjMaqu_OEM
06-04-2021 18:13
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Send me the invoice.

So, April 1st I was done working for the day and my route home happened to be going by my son's girlfriend's apartment. I drove by and saw my son's car in the parking lot so I pulled a u-turn and dropped in on them.

After a few minutes of chit-chat and general catching up, it got quiet and they got real nervous/serious. As a concerned dad, I looked them in the eye and told them to tell me straight up what the trouble was.

After some beating around the bush, they finally came out with it...they were both dropping out of college to find decent work because I was going to be a grand daddy in September.

I tried to let them know they should stay in school and would have the full support of my wife and I, but they had made up their minds. My son even said 'I learned it from you dad. You do whatever you have to in order to support your family'. I was all happy, proud, and just stunned. My head was freikin spinning!

About that time my son's phone rang and it was another couple that wanted to go out for dinner with them. They set a 5:30 rendezvous at their favorite restaurant, so I decided to get on down the road. I needed a cold beer and some time to think.

As I'm standing up and grabbing my jacket, I catch the girlfriend in the corner of my eye. For just a split second she had lost her poker face. I had been played like a fiddle!

She had no clue I knew. I said my goodbyes and repeated all offers of love and support in the difficult months ahead. I went out to my truck and let the air out of my front tire. I went back up to the apartment and knocked on the door.

"Damnit if I don't have a flat front tire. Could I borrow one of your cars to go to the gas station to get a can of FixaFlat?'' The girlfriend looked a tad suspicious as she peaked out the front window. Sure as shit, there was my truck with the flat tire. She tossed me the keys to her 2005 blue Honda Accord and told me to just leave the keys under the floor mat when I returned because they were leaving for dinner.

It was then that I sent out the request for the photoshop and IBdamann came through for me. I texted her a huge 'I'm so sorry, this is not what you guys needed right now, but I just blew a red light a destroyed the car. It's pretty bad, likely totaled'. I waited about 2 minutes for them to discuss if I was BSn or not. I got no response so that's when I fired over the picture. My phone blew up.

After some back and forth both sides fessed up. Good fun.

Hahahahahaha that's funny. Do they now refer to you as 'Prank Master' by any chance?

Edited on 06-04-2021 18:15
06-04-2021 19:32
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
I'm good but they were too. Im no master!
06-04-2021 20:43
(14475)
IBdaMann wrote:
Due primarily to GasGuzzler's inspirational speech and motivational dialog, our latest Climate reuse project transformed into more of a Climate revival in which we reused more Climate in one day than we did all last week.

On a personal note, I have chosen to forego using my standard signature block for this week and simply reuse some Climate in its place.

06-04-2021 22:58
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
I'm good but they were too. Im no master!

They had to learn it from somewhere
06-04-2021 22:59
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

On a personal note, I have chosen to forego using my standard signature block for this week and simply reuse some Climate in its place.

That's some quality reuse there!! Do you feel virtuous? I sure do!! You are helping to save Earth from those damned anti-science anti-vaxxer bible thumping old white male homophobic xenophobic hillbilly redneck trailer trash Trumpers.
Edited on 06-04-2021 23:00
06-04-2021 23:11
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

That's some quality reuse there!! Do you feel virtuous? I sure do!! You are helping to save Earth from those damned anti-science anti-vaxxer bible thumping old white male homophobic xenophobic hillbilly redneck trailer trash Trumpers.

Dude! I granted you probationary forgiveness pending approval of your climate reuse proxy data study analysis, and you go off and forget gun-toting?

06-04-2021 23:45
(14475)
gfm7175 wrote:That's some quality reuse there!! Do you feel virtuous?

I feel humble. I just want to give back to Climate because Climate has blessed me with so much Climate. You might not know this but for just pennies per day we can feed starving children in Africa three nutritional servings of Climate per day. If you act now, you can even adopt your own special section of Climate and be responsible for its reuse.

I'm so proud of our Peace Corps ... tackling our current Climate meltdown head-on.

https://www.peacecorps.gov/educators/resources/climate-change-meltdown/

... and even offering ordinary people like you and me the opportunity to become volunteers ... oops, I mean "Volunteers." It wasn't until I perused the Peace Corps website that I learned that the word "Volunteer" is a proper noun and must be capitalized.

gfm7175 wrote:You are helping to save Earth from those damned anti-science anti-vaxxer bible thumping old white male homophobic xenophobic hillbilly redneck trailer trash Trumpers.

Actually, the ones that bother me the most are those who do nothing ... and who write the word "volunteer" in lower case. The time to act is now. The future is now; we know so from proxy measures. Those who refuse to reuse Climate are actively destroying it and killing all life on this planet that depends upon it. It's THOSE people who should be put in jail ... along with the people whio write the word "volunteer" in lower case.

You're doing a great job. Hang in there.

07-04-2021 00:54
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Dude! I granted you probationary forgiveness pending approval of your climate reuse proxy data study analysis, and you go off and forget gun-toting?

Haha damnit! Nice catch... I also forgot racist and bigoted, among several others... the list of insults is quite extensive.
07-04-2021 01:03
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Haha damnit! Nice catch... I also forgot racist and bigoted, among several others... the list of insults is quite extensive.

Yes, the list of climate is long, but it must ALL be sent to reuse. I don't know about all this. This reuse is so fatiguing. I'm about to fall off this wagon.

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Climate Reuse:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact