gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Due primarily to GasGuzzler's inspirational speech and motivational dialog, our latest Climate reuse project transformed into more of a Climate revival in which we reused more Climate in one day than we did all last week.

On a personal note, I have chosen to forego using my standard signature block for this week and simply reuse some Climate in its place.

That's some quality reuse there!! Do you feel virtuous? I sure do!! You are helping to save Earth from those damned anti-science anti-vaxxer bible thumping old white male homophobic xenophobic hillbilly redneck trailer trash Trumpers.

Dude! I granted you probationary forgiveness pending approval of your climate reuse proxy data study analysis, and you go off and forget gun-toting?

Haha damnit! Nice catch... I also forgot racist and bigoted, among several others... the list of insults is quite extensive.

Yes, the list of climate is long, but it must ALL be sent to reuse. I don't know about all this. This reuse is so fatiguing. I'm about to fall off this wagon.

Me too... maybe IBD can make up another pretty looking climate reuse graphic to provide encouragement.
07-04-2021 22:30
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Yes, the list of climate is long, but it must ALL be sent to reuse. I don't know about all this. This reuse is so fatiguing. I'm about to fall off this wagon.

Me too... maybe IBD can make up another pretty looking climate reuse graphic to provide encouragement.

Attached image:

07-04-2021 22:46
(14477)
IBdaMann wrote:

I forgot to include the instruction manual for reusing your onion and other veggie scraps.

https://youtu.be/LR7Y_XCwqOU

08-04-2021 00:32
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:Yes, the list of climate is long, but it must ALL be sent to reuse. I don't know about all this. This reuse is so fatiguing. I'm about to fall off this wagon.

Your onion graphic brought me to tears.

Edited on 08-04-2021 00:32
08-04-2021 00:56
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:Your onion graphic brought me to tears.

Two for the price of one:

Attached image:

08-04-2021 16:13
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Your onion graphic brought me to tears.

Two for the price of one:

[Neil Young graphic]

Okay, THAT was a brilliant display of cleverness.
Here's a Christocoin. You've earned it!
Well done!
Attached image:

09-04-2021 01:45
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:Okay, THAT was a brilliant display of cleverness.
Here's a Christocoin. You've earned it! Well done!

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Today's Climate reuse:

09-04-2021 03:27
(14477)

Hang in there. You're just experiencing the stress of Heat Energy Pollutivity brought on by Climate Change.

Let me offer some Climate motivation:

Attached image:

Edited on 09-04-2021 03:27
10-04-2021 01:08
S@ve0ur3arth
☆☆☆☆☆
(29)
IBdaMann wrote:
OK everyone, I have a new Climate policy. I realize that Climate is not unambiguously defined. In fact, it isn't even close to being vaguely identifiable. Nonetheless I have a new policy and I invite all of you to join me.

Recycling is better than wasting and reuse is better than recycling. From this point on going forward I will reuse all Climate and push for all public policy to follow my lead. We don't need any taxation if we are simply going to put the existing Climate to good (re)use. Yes, we have become a disposable society ... but we can break that trend with regards to Climate.

Join me, this is the answer.

I definitely support your cause my friend. We need to push all politicians to execute public policies that could help our planet!
12-04-2021 16:33
(3314)
S@ve0ur3arth wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
OK everyone, I have a new Climate policy. I realize that Climate is not unambiguously defined. In fact, it isn't even close to being vaguely identifiable. Nonetheless I have a new policy and I invite all of you to join me.

Recycling is better than wasting and reuse is better than recycling. From this point on going forward I will reuse all Climate and push for all public policy to follow my lead. We don't need any taxation if we are simply going to put the existing Climate to good (re)use. Yes, we have become a disposable society ... but we can break that trend with regards to Climate.

Join me, this is the answer.

I definitely support your cause my friend. We need to push all politicians to execute public policies that could help our planet!

Yes, we do! For starters, we need to get rid of them nasty fossil fuels. Who ever liked dinosaurs anyway? Sinclair can SUCK IT! We need to switch over to renewable sources of energy, such as sunlight. That will provide us with unlimited power while saving our planet from those nasty fossil fuels!

I also propose that we release a $#@& ton of chalk into our atmosphere to block the sun. The more sunlight we can manage to block, the better. That will slow the rate of global warming and save our planet from becoming an unbearable sauna.

Are you ready to join forces with me and fight against Climate Change??
Edited on 12-04-2021 16:34
13-04-2021 22:01
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote: We need to switch over to renewable sources of energy, such as ...

Gravity.

gfm7175 wrote:That will provide us with unlimited ...

Heat Energy

gfm7175 wrote: ... while saving our planet from ...

Thermal Pollution

gfm7175 wrote: I also propose that we release a $#@& ton of chalk into our atmosphere to block the sun. The more sunlight we can manage to block, the ...

... more we can become like the dark side of the moon.

gfm7175 wrote: That will reduce the ...

... loss of earth's heat energy content containment's ability to escape into space.

gfm7175 wrote: ... and save our planet from ...

... becoming hotter than it otherwise should be.

gfm7175 wrote: Are you ready to join forces with me and fight ...

... for Climate Reuse?

14-04-2021 16:42
(14477)
This week's featured Climate Reuse just might become next week's signature:

14-04-2021 17:25
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote: We need to switch over to renewable sources of energy, such as ...

Gravity.

gfm7175 wrote:That will provide us with unlimited ...

Heat Energy

gfm7175 wrote: ... while saving our planet from ...

Thermal Pollution

gfm7175 wrote: I also propose that we release a $#@& ton of chalk into our atmosphere to block the sun. The more sunlight we can manage to block, the ...

... more we can become like the dark side of the moon.

gfm7175 wrote: That will reduce the ...

... loss of earth's heat energy content containment's ability to escape into space.

gfm7175 wrote: ... and save our planet from ...

... becoming hotter than it otherwise should be.

gfm7175 wrote: Are you ready to join forces with me and fight ...

... for Climate Reuse?

COUNT ME IN!! Where do I sign?
16-04-2021 00:16
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:COUNT ME IN!! Where do I sign?

Awesome. Before you sign you have to take the mandatory Climate Reuse Appreciation course. Today's lecture will be featuring Riding the Data Bus.

16-04-2021 00:56
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:COUNT ME IN!! Where do I sign?

Awesome. Before you sign you have to take the mandatory Climate Reuse Appreciation course. Today's lecture will be featuring Riding the Data Bus.

Mmmmmmm data!!!! What's your source? Is it NASA? NOAA? Some silly right-wing blog?
16-04-2021 02:44
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]gfm7175 wrote:COUNT ME IN!! Where do I sign?

Awesome! Will I be riding this data bus with my good friend the "proxy moron"?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

Edited on 16-04-2021 03:11
16-04-2021 05:50
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:Mmmmmmm data!!!! What's your source? Is it NASA? NOAA? Some silly right-wing blog?

No ... I just make up the numbers like everyone else. 70% of the time I just copy straight out of Wikipedia; the other 47% of the time I just put the number I think it otherwise should be. The remaining 12% of the time I just go with the temperature of Venus because at least that's what we know. The last 8% of the time I go with this chart because it's a real chart:

Lastly, there is the rare 5% trace occurrences in which I have to weight the numbers after I normalize the numbers when I curry the numbers in order to massage the numbers so that I can properly process the numbers to account for known errors in the proxy data ... which are the numbers.

I almost forgot the 16% of the time that I simply repost the data that is sent to me because it must be true. I know so because it has either the NASA logo or the NOAA logo ... or both which makes it doubly true.

16-04-2021 07:08
(14477)
GasGuzzler wrote:Awesome! Will I be riding this data bus with my good friend the "proxy moron"?

I know where that bus stops.

Attached image:

16-04-2021 16:47
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Mmmmmmm data!!!! What's your source? Is it NASA? NOAA? Some silly right-wing blog?

No ... I just make up the numbers like everyone else. 70% of the time I just copy straight out of Wikipedia; the other 47% of the time I just put the number I think it otherwise should be. The remaining 12% of the time I just go with the temperature of Venus because at least that's what we know. The last 8% of the time I go with this chart because it's a real chart:

Lastly, there is the rare 5% trace occurrences in which I have to weight the numbers after I normalize the numbers when I curry the numbers in order to massage the numbers so that I can properly process the numbers to account for known errors in the proxy data ... which are the numbers.

I almost forgot the 16% of the time that I simply repost the data that is sent to me because it must be true. I know so because it has either the NASA logo or the NOAA logo ... or both which makes it doubly true.

I searched Atmospheric Thermal Effect and there is a lot of information and it makes sense. I am bent over furniture, enjoying a good ream session.

The effect of gravity on temperature is approxymately insignificantly vital. Oh look, a proxymoron!!
Edited on 16-04-2021 16:51
16-04-2021 19:51
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:The effect of gravity on temperature is approxymately insignificantly vital. Oh look, a proxymoron!!

Attached image:

16-04-2021 21:04
(14477)
I have some bad news on the Climate Reuse front. This morning I saw an interesting animation that inspired me:

but the owner made it a private GIF CLICK HERE TO SEE

... so it was unfortunately not available for me to modify and to combine with this from exponentialdesign:

... along with other things to produce this:

I'm terribly sorry. I'll try to make it up to Climate somehow.
16-04-2021 21:11
(3314)
16-04-2021 21:30
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:

Yeah, it's a shame.

Private GIF

Totally unavailable.

I would have totally loved to have made this:

Edited on 16-04-2021 21:32
21-04-2021 15:44
(14477)
Here's a recent creation involving Climate Reuse. It will be my signature for this week.

28-04-2021 00:22
(14477)
Here's tis week's climate reuse project:

I will use it as a signature occasionally. I prefer to use the coin headers.

[/quote]
28-04-2021 16:42
(3314)
You are reusing much more climATE than the rest of us... well done!
05-05-2021 07:31
(14477)
gfm7175 wrote:
You are reusing much more climATE than the rest of us... well done!

This week's reusable ClimATE project is the following which will serve as my signature for this week.

I discovered a way to merge these two ClimATE items :

05-05-2021 16:53
(3314)

You are the best reuser of climATE that this world has ever seen!! Here, have a commemorative plATE for how considerATE towards climATE you have been...
Attached image:

06-05-2021 04:29
(14477)

gfm7175 wrote: You are the best reuser of climATE that this world has ever seen!!

I figured you'd like my lATEst work. I cheATEd by using a "grain merge" and made it work despite the very dark bottom layer.

If ClimATE didn't thoroughly enjoy and benefit from human activity then why did it choose Earth out of all the countless specks in the galaxy?

... or is ClimATE here to save the whales?

06-05-2021 05:19
(3314)
Nahhhhh... I think that ClimATE is here to save the polar bears... it's unfortunATE that all the polar ice caps have melted away and are now wATEr. The polar climATE has now changed into a tropical climATE. Where is Swan and his glacial moraine farms when we need him? Where is tmiddles to tell us "what we know" when we need him? Where is keepit to perform the keepit sequence when we need him?

Edited on 06-05-2021 05:25
10-05-2021 19:21
(14477)

gfm7175 wrote:Where is Swan and his glacial moraine farms when we need him? Where is tmiddles to tell us "what we know" when we need him? Where is keepit to perform the keepit sequence when we need him?

My hope is that by setting a good example I can bring them all back and inspire them to do likewise.

This week's project raises the bar on Climate reuse and will be my signature for this week.

Although it is a simple merger of ...

... and ...

... it nonetheless takes great care to apply special protective shielding from forcings and feedbacks while purifying the entire project by filtering out all thermal pollution ... all without using any fossil fuels, animal products, growth hormones or involving any human activity ... and while fully adhering to the 1st law of thermodynamics and to Stefan-Boltzmann.

Try doing that with your standard Climate samples! You won't find much Climate reuse that can even come close touching this.
10-05-2021 23:28
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

gfm7175 wrote:Where is Swan and his glacial moraine farms when we need him? Where is tmiddles to tell us "what we know" when we need him? Where is keepit to perform the keepit sequence when we need him?

My hope is that by setting a good example I can bring them all back and inspire them to do likewise.

This week's project raises the bar on Climate reuse and will be my signature for this week.

Although it is a simple merger of ...

... and ...

... it nonetheless takes great care to apply special protective shielding from forcings and feedbacks while purifying the entire project by filtering out all thermal pollution ... all without using any fossil fuels, animal products, growth hormones or involving any human activity ... and while fully adhering to the 1st law of thermodynamics and to Stefan-Boltzmann.

Try doing that with your standard Climate samples! You won't find much Climate reuse that can even come close touching this.

You have truly outdone yourself with this week's version of climate reuse. Praise Climate!
16-08-2021 01:14
(14477)

I would be negligent to not mention my latest Climate Reuse project which saved the lives of quite a few Climate items:

Note: the original is a much higher resolution product but I cannot post it here.

I made it from the following salvaged and reused items:

overlaid with this

-----

overlaid with this

and

-----

overlaid with this

-----

overlaid with its mirror image and this

-----

Background

overlaid with this

-----

... all supporting this

overlaid with an animation that I can no longer find.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-08-2021 06:12
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
Humor me with the answer to a simple question I am struggling with.

If this is an example of climATE REUSE, is it past or present tense?

In other words, is it climATEd, or is it climATEing?

Please elaborATE. Thanks.
16-08-2021 08:59
(14477)

GasGuzzler wrote:

I totally get your question. Because you are wondering in the past about the items being in a state of reuse, you are in an asking state about why the temperature of the animation does not cool. The simple answer is "gravity."

So now that you understand why there are more frames per volume you can conclude that the equilibrium temperature must be higher than it otherwise would be had the items not been reused.

I am heartened that the items' state of being reused in the present isn't confusing you into thinking that I reused the items in the past tense. You are too smart for that to happen.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'm your one-stop-shop for the tough stuff.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
16-08-2021 16:33
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:

It seems to me that IBD is climATEing what has already been climATEd. It's not that sophisticATEd if you differentiATE between the two. When one is compassionATE about climATE reuse, one can anticipATE how gravity is proportionATE to threATEning temperature increase.

Thank God that IBD is here to rehabilitATE climATE via climATEing climATE.

17-08-2021 04:25
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
You guys still struggling with the atmosphere and gravity stuff.There are many factors that make things the way they are.The big debate is simple.Are humans changing the weather after 18 months of research I say no its all too variable to possibly work out.2 things I do know there is gravity and there is an atmosphere
17-08-2021 04:49
(14477)

duncan61 wrote:You guys still struggling with the atmosphere and gravity stuff.

Try again. Who is struggling with the atmosphere and gravity stuff?

duncan61 wrote: There are many factors that make things the way they are.

You don't have to be so specific right off the bat. It's perfectly OK to generalize a higher level of abstraction before diving right into the weeds.

duncan61 wrote: The big debate is simple.

... or do you mean that it was simple in the past or are you conflating tenses in your own mind to force the square peg of your ATE religion into the round hole of physics?

duncan61 wrote: Are humans changing the weather after 18 months of research I say no its all too variable to possibly work out.

I suppose if one can conflate tenses then there should be no reason one cannot change the subject away from belief that the force of gravity is actually energy that can increase temperature or that volume can hold thermal energy independent of matter.

Why you OBEY Pete Rogers is a total mystery.

duncan61 wrote: 2 things I do know there is gravity and there is an atmosphere

You know many more things that you have been told here on Climate-Debate that Pete Rogers has ordered you to ignore so that you will allow yourself to be more malleable and more easily manipulated.

Aren't you overdue to encourage Xadoman to HODL away 100% of his Safemoon wallet despite all the pressure he's receiving to cut his losses and save some of his money?

18-08-2021 19:10
(14477)
I saw some Climate languishing on the internet so I did a quick emergency reuse project to find a new home for them and to get them back on their feet. This is the result of the project:

What I salvaged from the digital dustbin were these:

Click Here - Climate-Debate doesn't support this image

I'm happy to report that all Climate items are doing fine and living healthy, productive lives. I couldn't be happier.
Edited on 18-08-2021 19:10
01-09-2021 17:37
(14477)
My latest Climate reuse project had to take in a bunch more Climate refugees than usual and human activity was the primary driver.

The following is the list of refugees that I rescued:

... and this one that Climate-Debate won't support:

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Ffc07.deviantart.net%2Ffs71%2Ff%2F2012%2F256%2Ff%2F1%2Fpyramid_by_darukin-d5el5iw.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

... with this overlaid

... and the desert background that I can no longer find, meaning that I must have saved it in the nick of time.
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Climate Reuse:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact