Page 2 of 3<123>
14-04-2017 20:15
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Wake wrote:
drive old gas guzzling wrecks.

HEY!! THAT'S OFFENSIVE!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
14-04-2017 21:10
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:

HEY!! THAT'S OFFENSIVE!

You should see what I'm driving. Particularly when the windshield wipers takes a swipe every now and again with them turned off. And the repair of this would be $250.
14-04-2017 22:03
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" puffed:I do not see politeness as an objective.
Truth is more inportant (sic).

Many old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners agree with you & enjoy their accurate names.
14-04-2017 22:20
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
""old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:....every one of them is...... drive old gas guzzling wrecks.

We's got four cars..... three gaining 45mpg on the open highway..... 41mpg while ascending & descending 3000 to 5500 foot mountain passes. The fourth one..... it only gets 55+mpg on the road (50mpg while ascending & descending 11,000+ feet of mtn. passes).... no diesels, hybrids, or turbos..... equipped with fine touch feather foots, however.
14-04-2017 22:52
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21599)
litesong wrote:
""old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:....every one of them is...... drive old gas guzzling wrecks.

We's got four cars..... three gaining 45mpg on the open highway..... 41mpg while ascending & descending 3000 to 5500 foot mountain passes. The fourth one..... it only gets 55+mpg on the road (50mpg while ascending & descending 11,000+ feet of mtn. passes).... no diesels, hybrids, or turbos..... equipped with fine touch feather foots, however.

More made up shit. You really are over the top with that, aren't you litebeer?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-04-2017 22:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:

HEY!! THAT'S OFFENSIVE!

Some use old gas guzzling wrecks offensively. As a child, my family & I were nearly killed by a drunk, driving an old gas guzzling wreck. But my Dad avoided him with masterful driving, threading our Oldsmobile between the drunk's car & the roadside ditch.
14-04-2017 23:00
(21599)
litesong wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:

HEY!! THAT'S OFFENSIVE!

Some use old gas guzzling wrecks offensively. As a child, my family & I were nearly killed by a drunk, driving an old gas guzzling wreck. But my Dad avoided him with masterful driving, threading our Oldsmobile between the drunk's car & the roadside ditch.

Inversion fallacy litebeer.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
14-04-2017 23:10
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Wake wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Wake wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
PitonObserver wrote:
Tim the plumber wrote:
Don't bother it's drivel.

I see that the content has challenged you sense of civility. What about the article that constitutes drivel?

Let's just consider the deficit of water per person on the planet. The table below compares the average daily water usage of about 35 countries with the US leading with 575 liters per person per day.

Numbers are important in science.

The numbers you are using are utterly insignificant in the debate over sea level rise.

You do not understand the issues at all.

Tim, Piton is being polite and I think that you should be as well. It appears to me as if he doesn't understand the issues either but you don't mock him but rather explain your point of view.

The water per person in the US is high because the population is high and the availability of water is high because we use it for energy. Should we simply then throw it away?

Or is the suggestion to ship it elsewhere on the globe? Say the Gobi Desert?

I disagree.

I do not see politeness as an objective.

Truth is more important.

Especially when the issue is this serious.

Isn't the whole point that our side is saying that it isn't serious and the True Believers are claiming it is? And yet every one of them is driving a car and their understanding of science suggests they have quite low paying jobs and drive old gas guzzling wrecks.

I care a lot about the subject of AGW, because it is being used as an excuse to inflate the price of food which is killing vast numbers and greatly reducing the ability of massively more to economically advance out of desperate poverty.

But even more important is that attack on the enlightenment that this bad science, and other bad science, is doing. It is possible that out of this science could get a reputation for being corrupt. This could lead to a turning away from clear rational thinking. Back to the good old days.

Vaccination is even more important.

Bad science drivel will be attacked by me whatever side it comes out of.
14-04-2017 23:13
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" puffed:I do not see politeness as an objective.
Truth is more inportant (sic).

Many old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiners agree with you & enjoy their accurate names.

Incoherent drivel will generally be ignored.
15-04-2017 02:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy steenkin' AGW denier liar whiner tipped the leaky plunger" puffed: Incoherent drivel will generally be ignored.

AGW denier liar whiners are always ignored by AGW scientists.
15-04-2017 02:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed:
litesong wrote:
[quote]Some use old gas guzzling wrecks offensively. As a child, my family & I were nearly killed by a drunk, driving an old gas guzzling wreck. But my Dad avoided him with masterful driving, threading our Oldsmobile between the drunk's car & the roadside ditch.

Yes, we almost were inverted & worse. One of the reasons I don't drink alcohol, myself.... & am litesong.
Edited on 15-04-2017 02:28
15-04-2017 03:00
(21599)
litesong wrote:

Yes, we almost were inverted & worse. One of the reasons I don't drink alcohol, myself.... & am litesong.

Non-sequitur, litebeer.

How's that explanation of 'greenhouse' effect going?

The Parrot Killer

15-04-2017 03:11
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
I like dem dar purdy pix-shores fer Storrs, CT. What a Blessing:
068138&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1884&maxyear=2014

During the time the solar TSI was languid for decades & low for the last 10 years (including a 3+ year period where the solar TSI set a 100 year record low TSI). Why does the temperature record show a rise after 1990, instead of a drop? AGW shows much stronger than the solar TSI drop.
15-04-2017 03:39
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Eh?? Maybe 2 10ths of a degree F. That is nothing.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

15-04-2017 04:47
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed: Maybe 2 10ths of a degree F. That is nothing.

During a time when solar TSI was languid for decades & low for 10 years (including a 3+ year period setting a 100 year record low TSI), indeed it is proof of excess man-made non-phase change, GHGs infra-red energy absorption & half the energy being returned to Earth..... the raised temperatures being at the end of the night, before direct solar radiation begins warming Earth's bio-sphere.
"gaslighter" gaslights.
Edited on 15-04-2017 04:52
15-04-2017 17:09
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Eh?? Maybe 2 10ths of a degree F. That is nothing.

That period of time is far too short for any description of climate. But then we know that and Chief CSer is only here for one reason - to lie, cheat and steal.
15-04-2017 17:43
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Very true, but 1970-1980 is where the big big hock stick typically shows up. You know, the period of CO2 induced "intense warming".......hang on, I gotta go puke.
16-04-2017 03:24
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
These minimum temperatures for AJo, AZ are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=020080&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1892&maxyear=2014
During the time the solar TSI was languid for decades & low for the last 10 years (including a 3+ year period where the solar TSI set a 100 year record low TSI). Why does the temperature record show a rise after 1990, instead of a drop? AGW shows much stronger than the solar TSI drop.
16-04-2017 03:28
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
These minimum temperatures for Buckhannon, WV are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=461220&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1877&maxyear=2014
16-04-2017 03:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
These minimum temperatures for Alton, UT are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=420086&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1893&maxyear=2014
16-04-2017 03:38
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofs: litesong is only here for one reason - to lie, cheat and steal.

The words of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" are more accurate when describing the inhuman actions of euros & transplanted euros.

Meanwhile:
These minimum temperatures for Angelica, NY are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=300183&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1856&maxyear=2014
Edited on 16-04-2017 03:45
16-04-2017 04:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
These minimum temperatures for Bottineau, ND are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=320941&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1883&maxyear=2014
16-04-2017 05:14
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
These minimum temperatures for ADA, OK are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=340017&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1893&maxyear=2014
16-04-2017 17:03
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Very true, but 1970-1980 is where the big big hock stick typically shows up. You know, the period of CO2 induced "intense warming".......hang on, I gotta go puke.

That ought to bring out Chief Litehead to show his ignorance and write 20 replies to his own postings.
16-04-2017 17:41
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
These minimum temperatures for Anderson, SC are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=380165&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1884&maxyear=2014
16-04-2017 17:50
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote: litesong..... write 20 replies to his own postings.

Nah! I answer to "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight"..... & use its own selected website & data.
Thanks to "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner bluffer badnight", wit' a lit'le hep from "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" fer dis x-cel-ant website.
Meanwhile:
These minimum temperatures for Bucyrus, OH are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=331072&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1890&maxyear=2014
Oh, yeah. What a blessing fer "badnight's" recommended website.
Edited on 16-04-2017 17:57
16-04-2017 18:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed: Why are you only looking at mean minimum?
Here's the same location with total monthly mean.

Good that you show the temps that are being affected by solar TSI drop, while I show temps showing GHG increasing resistance to temperature drop in the minimum temperatures.
Good fer u!! You continue to show dem dar solar TSI effects, while ah shows da GHG increasing resistance to temperature drop in da minimum temps. We done do make up a team!

To continue:
Thanks to gaslighter for highlighting the lowering TSI & its suppression of high temperatures. Wow! Man-made non-phase change infra-red energy absorbing GHGs (& their feedbacks) are really helping low high temperatures to stay high through the night!!!
Thank you gaslighter. Show more high temperature drops due to low TSI. We really make an x-cel-ant team.
Edited on 16-04-2017 18:22
16-04-2017 18:37
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
I know in the Midwest when the crops start to become mature, they influence dew points greatly when the summer heat is on. As the summer sun beats on the plants, they will actually begin to sweat to try and maintain optimum temp.(evapotranspiration) This throws a ton of moisture in the air and depending on soil moisture, can raise dew points 5+degrees. So as crops genetics become even better, and plant population becomes ever higher per acre, and we pump more CO2 (plant food) into the atmosphere, were are essentially raising the dew points with crops. As discussed before, more moisture in the air has an overall cooling effect because it takes more energy to heat moist air to the same degree, Although night time min temps will remain a few degrees higher due to the moisture holding the heat longer.
Edited on 16-04-2017 18:39
16-04-2017 18:42
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"wake-me-up" woofed: Particularly when the windshield wipers takes a swipe every now and again with them turned off. And the repair of this would be $250.

I got a bunch of wipers costing $100 for $34. I sure stocked up. Oh, yeah. Windshield wiper motors on my 25+ year-old cars worked well.
Edited on 16-04-2017 18:53
16-04-2017 19:08
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:

More made up shit.

No, shit would lower mpg..... at least without processing into fuel. Yeah.... featherfooting really works & you get to see our beautiful Washington state longer with careful driving. All those cars blowing smoke at the wrong times & in the wrong gears while ascending mountains jes' guzzles gas.
16-04-2017 19:21
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner gaslighter" gushed: night time min temps will remain a few degrees higher due to the moisture holding the heat longer.

"gaslighter" blows smoke, dewpoints, & anything that can deflect, lie & err about AGW.
17-04-2017 01:25
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

That ought to bring out Chief Litehead to show his ignorance and write 20 replies to his own postings.

Looney
Idiot
That
Earns
Shit
On
No
Grammer

17-04-2017 02:04
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2933)
Wake wrote:

Looney
Idiot
That
Earns
Shit
On
No
Grammer

Am I supposed to respond to my own post now? OK

Lousy
Ignoramus
That
Exterminates
Superior
Oil and
Natural
Gas

Edited on 17-04-2017 02:05
17-04-2017 02:28
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:

Looney
Idiot
That
Earns
Shit
On
No
Grammer

Am I supposed to respond to my own post now? OK

Lousy
Ignoramus
That
Exterminates
Superior
Oil and
Natural
Gas

He has lots of trouble understanding English to begin with. Don't make his job harder. After all, he is 128th dogfish warrior.
17-04-2017 05:31
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner goosed gaslighter" gushed:
L
I
T
E
S
O
N
G

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner goosed gaslighter"
17-04-2017 05:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
L
I
T
E
S
O
N
G

L
I
T
E
S
O
N
G

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up"
//////////
Meanwhile:
These minimum temperatures for Death Valley, CA are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=042319&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1893&maxyear=2014
During the time the solar TSI was languid for decades & low for the last 10 years (including a 3+ year period where the solar TSI set a 100 year record low TSI). Why does the temperature record show flat after 1990, instead of a drop? AGW shows stronger than the solar TSI drop.
/////////
Average High Arctic temperature should be about 10degC above average "winter" low. However, the Present High Arctic Berserker or FAB
still remains above the average, now ~ 5degC above the average. However, traditional (& present) High Arctic temperatures are so quickly rising, as the "new" solar radiation is flooding the High Arctic, that even if weather caused the FAB
to stall at its present temperature for less than a week, the FAB
would end its life. However, FAB
is wondrously perking along for 215+ days.
Edited on 17-04-2017 05:54
17-04-2017 07:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
These minimum temperatures for Acadia/Nat'l PK, ME are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=170100&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1874&maxyear=2014
During the time the solar TSI was languid for decades & low for the last 10 years (including a 3+ year period where the solar TSI set a 100 year record low TSI). Why does the temperature record show arise after 1990, instead of a drop? AGW shows much stronger than the solar TSI drop.
17-04-2017 11:34
(21599)
litesong wrote:
...deleted non-English portion...deleted random numbers...

Still trying to ignore describing a 'greenhouse' gas problem that doesn't violate physics, aren't you.

The Parrot Killer

17-04-2017 16:48
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
litesong wrote:
...deleted non-English portion...deleted random numbers...

Still trying to ignore describing a 'greenhouse' gas problem that doesn't violate physics, aren't you.

You can tell he's quite insane. There's no use giving him attention. That's all he's here for.
17-04-2017 17:05
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" woofed:There's no use giving him attention.

"wake-me-up"can't PAY attention, while asleep. Meanwhile:
These minimum temperatures for Viroqua, WI are interesting:
http://cdiac.ornl.gov/cgi-bin/broker?id=478827&_PROGRAM=prog.gplot_meanclim_mon_yr2014.sas&_SERVICE=default&param=TMIN&minyear=1872&maxyear=2014
Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Climate Change is a Blessing.:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact