▼ Content

Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics

Page 3 of 3<123
08-12-2023 23:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
What will be kind of neat is that I'll probably be the first scientist to map out the tropopause.
While that will seem insignificant, when its altitude or ceiling height changes, this will change the atmospheric pressure below it as well as the stratospheric pressure above it. This is what IMO helps to influence storms and the paths they follow. This might allow for extending weather forecasts out further than 10 days. It's kinda cool that it'll turn out to be important research and it'll help to promote Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics as an extension of Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.
And for anyone interested, a link to my YouTube channel and my website.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg
https://climate-cycling.com/

Hey Alan, how did you map out the tropopause?

LOL I just mapped out the entire Marianas trench

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
08-12-2023 23:57
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
When I leave the U.S. you'll be known as "The Church" Alan. And as a Christian you know that;
1 Timothy 4:8; For bodily exercise profiteth little, but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.

And what I'll mention is that The Proclamation of Emancipation became law on Jan. 1, 1863.
Slavery was outlawed and "The Church" is the Christian way to circumvent or to be "above" the law.
Bye Prophet Alan "The Church" Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA.

p.s., Was that your armor on your Facebook page or was it someone else's? Why I'm asking is because I've seen your work. And as for myself, I can't guarantee what will happen to you and your friends but it is nice knowing what I need to do to finish my build. And with the science, I think I'll be able to write my own ticket out of the U.S.
Edited on 09-12-2023 00:02
09-12-2023 00:36
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
What will be kind of neat is that I'll probably be the first scientist to map out the tropopause.
While that will seem insignificant, when its altitude or ceiling height changes, this will change the atmospheric pressure below it as well as the stratospheric pressure above it. This is what IMO helps to influence storms and the paths they follow. This might allow for extending weather forecasts out further than 10 days. It's kinda cool that it'll turn out to be important research and it'll help to promote Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics as an extension of Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics.
And for anyone interested, a link to my YouTube channel and my website.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6p2S01II-6I2j46qVXnHXg
https://climate-cycling.com/

Again how will you be mapping the tropopause? I am seriously curious

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
Atmospheric Chemistry701-11-2023 21:32
The ACTUAL Percentage of Atmospheric CO26403-09-2020 05:12
411.66 PPM: Scientists Alarmed by Early Rise in Atmospheric CO2209-03-2019 16:55
equatorial Ozone depletion atmospheric sluff due to heating1514-05-2018 08:07
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact