Remember me
▼ Content

equatorial Ozone depletion atmospheric sluff due to heating

equatorial Ozone depletion atmospheric sluff due to heating11-05-2018 03:46
Eric Crews
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
in the sequencing regarding climate change / global warming the situation regarding hyperinflation ($) and peak oil also a factor... when in the the procession "time" the sequencing might cause run away effect leaving the ground un prepared.. solar dimming falling out of the atmosphere then followed by incline water reactivity and storm damage might cause to quick of a feedback rate... The equatorial Ozone the lifting too high and loosing gas to outer space.... the spin of the earth causes bulge at the equator like a gyroscope or spinning top.... earth's rotation causes the elevation to change ... heat it it's becomes higher with less of the earth' s gravity holding it to the planet. Other factors as well magnetic looping ( south pacific magnetic anomaly) ... and lunar apogee perigee ( lunar orbit ) also effecting the system like tides,,, also earths topography and weather patterns as the stratospheric Ozone the brought down ward to the surface by hurricanes and typhoon...
solves https://gravimetrics.org/
11-05-2018 06:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21559)
Wow. This is a weird one.

Why do you think our atmosphere is suddenly ignoring gravity and drifting off into outer space?

Did you know that ozone is decomposed in the stratopause and never reaches higher than that?

Ozone is formed in the tropopause and lower stratosphere. It is destroyed in the upper stratosphere and the stratopause. Weather doesn't get up into the stratosphere unless it is a strong column of rising air. Storms do not pull air down from the stratosphere.

You've been watching 'Day After Tomorrow' too much.
11-05-2018 06:15
Eric Crews
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
well hurricanes do cycle flow adhesion does occur in the fluid nature of gas... the gravity drive is provable regardless in fluid mechanics.... regardless... climate also effected by things people do not consider... can the mundane see the material of different soul levels? gatal effect.... mass slides.. halloweeno.... head tech... courts in violation.... oil permits false produces lots of climate deniers...
11-05-2018 06:26
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2932)
11-05-2018 07:11
(21559)
Eric Crews wrote:
well hurricanes do cycle flow adhesion does occur in the fluid nature of gas... the gravity drive is provable regardless in fluid mechanics.... regardless... climate also effected by things people do not consider... can the mundane see the material of different soul levels? gatal effect.... mass slides.. halloweeno.... head tech... courts in violation.... oil permits false produces lots of climate deniers...

Try English. It works better.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-05-2018 18:11
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Eric Crews wrote:

Hurricanes are entirely in the troposphere. While commercial aircraft cannot fly above then they are still lower atmospheric events.

There is a question as to why you think that writing absolute rubbish is going to lend credence to you ideas?
11-05-2018 18:12
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Eric Crews wrote:

Do you suppose this man is insane?
11-05-2018 19:47
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Eric Crews wrote:

No, but he's certainly illiterate.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
11-05-2018 23:56
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Eric Crews wrote:

Well, I don't know about his literacy since he could be a non-English speaker and be using a computer translator.

But thinking that perpetual motion machines exist isn't the sign of a reasonable mind.
12-05-2018 00:17
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Eric Crews wrote:

Well, I don't know about his literacy since he could be a non-English speaker and be using a computer translator.

But thinking that perpetual motion machines exist isn't the sign of a reasonable mind.

I find that sort of thinking often from people that never finished grade school and grew to adulthood.

It's a cheap way for them to try to gain some notoriety in their lives.

The Parrot Killer

12-05-2018 01:18
Wake
★★★★★
(4034)
Into the Night wrote:It's a cheap way for them to try to gain some notoriety in their lives.

Well, as the saying goes - if it works then show it to me. Anyone can make a drawing and think that it works.
12-05-2018 08:38
(21559)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:It's a cheap way for them to try to gain some notoriety in their lives.

Well, as the saying goes - if it works then show it to me. Anyone can make a drawing and think that it works.

Heh. I've certainly made a few!

The Parrot Killer

12-05-2018 21:41
Eric Crews
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Eric Crews wrote:

ya know universal .... might like the facebook post so ya know now... bye

I find that sort of thinking often from people that never finished grade school and grew to adulthood.

It's a cheap way for them to try to gain some notoriety in their lives.
12-05-2018 21:45
Eric Crews
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Eric Crews wrote:

legally the entire usa is .... ever examine law that deep? you see it's treason unto itself... don't get it do ya?
12-05-2018 21:59
Eric Crews
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Eric Crews wrote:

no sir the federal government is in full legal default... ya pay taxes to an enemies of the united state? the IRS... or any legal office in failed appointment perhaps post military engagement lead by those in breech of position? treason baby.. that's crazy... see baby...
14-05-2018 08:07
(21559)
Eric Crews wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Eric Crews wrote:

no sir the federal government is in full legal default... ya pay taxes to an enemies of the united state? the IRS... or any legal office in failed appointment perhaps post military engagement lead by those in breech of position? treason baby.. that's crazy... see baby...

Maybe you're right, Wake. The guy certainly seems paranoid as well.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate equatorial Ozone depletion atmospheric sluff due to heating:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics8209-12-2023 00:36
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
Atmospheric Chemistry701-11-2023 21:32
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact