Remember me
▼ Content

Who are the Denialists?


Who are the Denialists?16-11-2017 03:41
Wake
★★★★★
(2944)
We are the ones. Those with science on our side. Those who will not be threatened by a government seeking power over their "flock". We are not stupid and we will not be led by the nose by those freaks of nature crying for attention and that they should be allowed to lead.

We know what is happening and it is NOTHING out of the ordinary.

If you don't like it go cry in your blanky.
16-11-2017 03:51
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: We are the ones. Those with science on our side.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" found someone else to worship... itself..... backed up by its "sigh-ants".
16-11-2017 04:28
Wake
★★★★★
(2944)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: We are the ones. Those with science on our side.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" found someone else to worship... itself..... backed up by its "sigh-ants".


Who could have guessed that the freak show would turn up?
16-11-2017 05:02
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
[b]Wake wrote: Who could have guessed.....
Never a guess, when its said that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
16-11-2017 06:23
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(638)
Wake wrote:
We are the ones. Those with science on our side. Those who will not be threatened by a government seeking power over their "flock". We are not stupid and we will not be led by the nose by those freaks of nature crying for attention and that they should be allowed to lead.

We know what is happening and it is NOTHING out of the ordinary.

If you don't like it go cry in your blanky.


You are hilarious Wake. You search the internet and find a few scientists who work for the energy giants of the world, that promote business as usual, and you just suck it right up.

This problem that those "freaks of nature" as you call them, isn't how warm it is right now, or even how warm it's going to be 100 years from now. Our problem is how warm it is going to eventually get, even it it is 1000 years from now, because we are causing it to get warmer.

It's not deniable anymore. Science is not on your side on this one. Science is overwhelmingly on the side of the "freaks of nature," who give a shit about the future of our world.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
16-11-2017 15:54
Wake
★★★★★
(2944)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
We are the ones. Those with science on our side. Those who will not be threatened by a government seeking power over their "flock". We are not stupid and we will not be led by the nose by those freaks of nature crying for attention and that they should be allowed to lead.

We know what is happening and it is NOTHING out of the ordinary.

If you don't like it go cry in your blanky.


You are hilarious Wake. You search the internet and find a few scientists who work for the energy giants of the world, that promote business as usual, and you just suck it right up.

This problem that those "freaks of nature" as you call them, isn't how warm it is right now, or even how warm it's going to be 100 years from now. Our problem is how warm it is going to eventually get, even it it is 1000 years from now, because we are causing it to get warmer.

It's not deniable anymore. Science is not on your side on this one. Science is overwhelmingly on the side of the "freaks of nature," who give a shit about the future of our world.


What is particularly funny is your claim that a scientist would destroy his work or reputation for money. But ONLY those who work for private companies and not those who make far more money working for the government where projects can go on for decades.

You are such a clueless ass that you should probably squeeze your blanky a little tighter and suck you thumb.
17-11-2017 06:18
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(638)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
We are the ones. Those with science on our side. Those who will not be threatened by a government seeking power over their "flock". We are not stupid and we will not be led by the nose by those freaks of nature crying for attention and that they should be allowed to lead.

We know what is happening and it is NOTHING out of the ordinary.

If you don't like it go cry in your blanky.


You are hilarious Wake. You search the internet and find a few scientists who work for the energy giants of the world, that promote business as usual, and you just suck it right up.

This problem that those "freaks of nature" as you call them, isn't how warm it is right now, or even how warm it's going to be 100 years from now. Our problem is how warm it is going to eventually get, even it it is 1000 years from now, because we are causing it to get warmer.

It's not deniable anymore. Science is not on your side on this one. Science is overwhelmingly on the side of the "freaks of nature," who give a shit about the future of our world.


What is particularly funny is your claim that a scientist would destroy his work or reputation for money. But ONLY those who work for private companies and not those who make far more money working for the government where projects can go on for decades.

You are such a clueless ass that you should probably squeeze your blanky a little tighter and suck you thumb.


That idiot did just that Wake. Willie Soon is nothing more than a bought and paid for hit man, trying to poke whatever holes he can into the understanding of Greenhouse Gases, Global Warming, and Climate Change. He is bought and paid for by the heavy hitters in the fossil fuel industry. The fossil fuel industry's objective is business as usual, which is what Willie Soon is promoting.

That does not compare to a scientist who is working for grant money from the government. The government has no interest in fooling people about Climate Change, until recently. Now all bets are off, because we have an idiot in charge that thinks the Chinese created the Climate Change Hoax to destroy capitalism. So quite a lot of scientists are losing their jobs, regardless of their position on Climate Change. Those idiots are just doing across the board cuts on scientists who receive grant money, and replacing them with scientists who work for private industry on advisory panels. So we know what the outcome of that will be. Soon, we will all have a pretty picture to look at that is all warm and bubbly and snuggly, and oh so wonderful. I'll still trust the scientists that work for grant money, but won't give our government's official view any credibility. Just like I currently do the likes of Willie Soon, or any of your other hero's.

Isn't the Golden Gate Bridge just down the road from where you live? I've heard that it's a favorite for people like you, who need to take a leap.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
17-11-2017 13:56
alisha
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Wake you say what is happening now is not out of the ordinary but every piece of scientific evidence proves that what is happening to the climate is not natural.

Does your denial stem from a fear of facing the reality of the consequences of our collective dependency on a carbon-intensive lifestyle?
17-11-2017 15:12
GasGuzzler
★★★☆☆
(832)
alisha wrote:
...every piece of scientific evidence proves that what is happening to the climate is not natural....


What evidence? What you saw on CNN last night doesn't count and neither does NOAA and NASA as they have been caught fixing and cherry picking data.
17-11-2017 15:39
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: What evidence?
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener gazzzed & guzzzling" is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
17-11-2017 17:42
Wake
★★★★★
(2944)
alisha wrote:
Wake you say what is happening now is not out of the ordinary but every piece of scientific evidence proves that what is happening to the climate is not natural.

Does your denial stem from a fear of facing the reality of the consequences of our collective dependency on a carbon-intensive lifestyle?


alisha - the entire problem is that every piece of HONEST scientific evidence is showing that there isn't any of the connections that are being claimed. Oh, I have no doubt that man is adding to the CO2 load but certainly not nearly as much as claimed since warming climate causes CO2 to be exuded from oceans.

I have designed and programmed gas chromatographs and for years I've been asking why people are claiming things about CO2 that do not exist. I've even shown articles here from the early 1900's that say exactly that.

We have seen the claims about the paper of Arrhenius so I chased the paper down. It was written in German so I know that none of these people talking about it could understand it. The translations said NOTHING EVEN VAGUELY SIMILAR to the claims about it. Arrhenius said specifically that he performed no experiments because he had neither the time, instruments or money to do so. Instead all his work was based upon the measurements someone made of the reflections of the sun off of the moon. His findings were perfectly logical but if memory serves all he said was that CO2 COULD be holding heat in the atmosphere. He did not understand just how little that was because energy absorption as a spectroscopic event was not understood at that time.

The absorption bands of CO2 are very narrow to begin with. And all of these bands save one are totally blanketed by water vapor that is on the average 100 times more common than CO2 and in the northern hemisphere closer to 400 times more common.

The one absorption band that is open is in a place in the spectrum where there is very little energy. My estimation is that all of this energy is absorbed by CO2 levels in the low 200 ppm in one meter. Another paper estimated it at 10 meters.

In any case, the thermal energy has to move 20 km into the stratosphere. What this means is that the primary means of moving thermal energy through the troposphere is conduction and convection. And ALL gases are more or less identical in this regard. Increasing CO2 100 times would not increase the heat in the lower atmosphere at all. In fact, since CO2 has slightly less specific heat capacity it would actually COOL the lower atmosphere though at our present levels of CO2 it has no effect.

Throughout these discussions I have attempted to explain science. I've cited paper after paper. And who is arguing the findings of high level scientists? People without a single credential to their name and people who will make completely and totally incorrect statements about science from top to bottom.

I have worked in science since I left the Air Force after my tour in Vietnam. My very first job was in high energy nuclear physics at Physics International. I have accomplished things, looking back, that even I can hardly believe. And each day I have worked I have learned something new. And to hear the preposterous statements of these True Believers is shocking to say the least.

What do we end up with? When ALL of their claims are countered with hard science and research papers that have been heavily peer reviewed they, remember with no scientific training whatsoever, attempt to impugn the veracity of real experts.

Climate change is a complete and total hoax. And I don't need to be worried about the effects. When the sunspot cycles fall so will the temperatures.

What other country in the entire world cut DOWN on energy use? Not a single one. What country is not building additional power plants? EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.

Do you know that solar power takes more energy to construct, install and maintain then they produce in their usable lifetime? That most of the numbers you see are pure BS? Why do you think that there isn't a single American solar cell manufacturing company left?

I talked before of the new huge windmills. When I passed them a week or two ago they were turning about full speed. The PROBLEM was that there wasn't any wind. So how were they turning? These windmills are so large and heavy that normal wind speeds will not start them. So if the wind falls they have to power them to keep them turning so that they will produce power with the proper wind speeds. Since proper wind that contains sufficient power are not that common even in the Altamont Pass area these things are using power most of the time and not producing it. But it looks really cool - like the millions of entertainment lights on the San Francisco bay area bridges. Who cares that they use a lot of unnecessary power that the rate payers have to pay for?
18-11-2017 09:53
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: new huge windmills....so large and heavy.... Altamont Pass...
Wind power detractors always mention old tech Altamont Pass, so they can pass on old oil, coal, fossil energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PR poop. Ya mention the old AP tech breakin' down after 30 years? The new tech will last longer, unlike your propaganda poop 10 or 20 year info. Not understood by you, hundreds of feet tall, wind turbines produce electricity even when wind ground speeds are next to nil. Wait till the coming 1500 foot wind turbines turn & produce power when wind ground speeds are zero.... more efficient (& taller) all the time. & when are turbine blades made of carbon fiber considered heavy? Good ya got better tech than carbon fiber.... NOT!!
18-11-2017 17:07
Wake
★★★★★
(2944)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: new huge windmills....so large and heavy.... Altamont Pass...
Wind power detractors always mention old tech Altamont Pass, so they can pass on old oil, coal, fossil energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PR poop. Ya mention the old AP tech breakin' down after 30 years? The new tech will last longer, unlike your propaganda poop 10 or 20 year info. Not understood by you, hundreds of feet tall, wind turbines produce electricity even when wind ground speeds are next to nil. Wait till the coming 1500 foot wind turbines turn & produce power when wind ground speeds are zero.... more efficient (& taller) all the time. & when are turbine blades made of carbon fiber considered heavy? Good ya got better tech than carbon fiber.... NOT!!


Again showing the VAST knowledge of the True Believer

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/article/zz/20110829/NEWS/110827800

As of 2011 when the upgrades began. They are now complete with all of the old windmills removed and only the new large ones left.

litebrain seems intent on forcing his total lack of any knowledge on the rest of the world. The funniest part is that brownman and monckton-the-identity-thief agree with him in totality.
18-11-2017 17:46
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: new huge windmills....so large and heavy.... Altamont Pass...
Wind power detractors always mention old tech Altamont Pass, so they can pass on old oil, coal, fossil energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PR poop. Ya mention the old AP tech breakin' down after 30 years? The new tech will last longer, unlike your propaganda poop 10 or 20 year info. Not understood by you, hundreds of feet tall, wind turbines produce electricity even when wind ground speeds are next to nil. Wait till the coming 1500 foot wind turbines turn & produce power when wind ground speeds are zero.... more efficient (& taller) all the time. & when are turbine blades made of carbon fiber considered heavy? Good ya got better tech than carbon fiber.... NOT!!
VAST knowledge...
It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" recognizes wind turbine knowledge increases & better & more efficient tech replaces older tech.
From yer article: "The best way to reduce avian mortality while keeping wind power in the Altamont is repowering with fewer turbines...." & that is happening. Also, bird deaths per 1000 Megawatt-hr is reduced as newer wind turbine tech is implemented. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" has become a wind turbine advocate.
Edited on 18-11-2017 17:48
18-11-2017 23:56
Wake
★★★★★
(2944)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed: new huge windmills....so large and heavy.... Altamont Pass...
Wind power detractors always mention old tech Altamont Pass, so they can pass on old oil, coal, fossil energy, business & re-pubic-lick-un propaganda PR poop. Ya mention the old AP tech breakin' down after 30 years? The new tech will last longer, unlike your propaganda poop 10 or 20 year info. Not understood by you, hundreds of feet tall, wind turbines produce electricity even when wind ground speeds are next to nil. Wait till the coming 1500 foot wind turbines turn & produce power when wind ground speeds are zero.... more efficient (& taller) all the time. & when are turbine blades made of carbon fiber considered heavy? Good ya got better tech than carbon fiber.... NOT!!
VAST knowledge...
It is good that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" recognizes wind turbine knowledge increases & better & more efficient tech replaces older tech.
From yer article: "The best way to reduce avian mortality while keeping wind power in the Altamont is repowering with fewer turbines...." & that is happening. Also, bird deaths per 1000 Megawatt-hr is reduced as newer wind turbine tech is implemented. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" has become a wind turbine advocate.


As usual you haven't one clue about what you're talking about. They haven't had enough experience with those windmills to know what sorts of bird deaths they're going to have. Especially since the blade tip speed is as fast or fast than the old windmills.

And as I point out the blades are so heavy that they obviously have to keep these windmills turning with ground power because they can't be started by the winds that were making a lot of power on the older smaller mills.

Nothing but a sleazy stinking queer make-believe Indian makes comments about something he knows not the slightest thing about.
20-11-2017 01:40
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:...you haven't one clue....
Yet, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" has an intimate knowledge of being an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time(plus 1) threatener.
21-11-2017 12:05
alisha
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
GasGuzzler wrote:
alisha wrote:
...every piece of scientific evidence proves that what is happening to the climate is not natural....


What evidence? What you saw on CNN last night doesn't count and neither does NOAA and NASA as they have been caught fixing and cherry picking data.



Why because CNN is 'fake news'? Also, there is no need to cherry pick data because climate change is real.
21-11-2017 16:28
Wake
★★★★★
(2944)
alisha wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
alisha wrote:
...every piece of scientific evidence proves that what is happening to the climate is not natural....


What evidence? What you saw on CNN last night doesn't count and neither does NOAA and NASA as they have been caught fixing and cherry picking data.



Why because CNN is 'fake news'? Also, there is no need to cherry pick data because climate change is real.


alisha - what credentials in science do you have for saying climate change is real?

You could always believe a Nobel Laureate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCy_UOjEir0

Or you could believe that man who RAN NASA's weather satellite program:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExgKJpJyDXQ

Or you could believe the man who actually knows what causes global warming:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YMttEhtgpk&t=11s (he explains that part at the very end of this presentation)

Or you can believe litebrain's endless droning mental problems.
21-11-2017 18:12
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" wiffed:... you could believe that man...
Then, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" runs an ad by heartless(some say, heartland), which developed a smoking-cancer denier campaign. Then heartless got many more millions of dollars from the oil, coal, business & re-pubic-lick-un endless payola troughs to use the same smoking-cancer propaganda PR poop ploys to push anti-AGW "sigh-ants".
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener wake-me-up" continues as an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time (plus 1) threatener.
Edited on 21-11-2017 18:19
22-11-2017 20:37
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4672)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
We are the ones. Those with science on our side. Those who will not be threatened by a government seeking power over their "flock". We are not stupid and we will not be led by the nose by those freaks of nature crying for attention and that they should be allowed to lead.

We know what is happening and it is NOTHING out of the ordinary.

If you don't like it go cry in your blanky.


You are hilarious Wake. You search the internet and find a few scientists who work for the energy giants of the world, that promote business as usual, and you just suck it right up.

This problem that those "freaks of nature" as you call them, isn't how warm it is right now, or even how warm it's going to be 100 years from now. Our problem is how warm it is going to eventually get, even it it is 1000 years from now, because we are causing it to get warmer.

Out to 1000 years now, eh? You must've gotten a new fresh set of entrails to predict with!
GreenMan wrote:
It's not deniable anymore. Science is not on your side on this one. Science is overwhelmingly on the side of the "freaks of nature," who give a shit about the future of our world.

You are not using science. You are using religion and calling it science. You deny theories of science. You deny the math too.


The Parrot Killer
22-11-2017 20:47
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4672)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
We are the ones. Those with science on our side. Those who will not be threatened by a government seeking power over their "flock". We are not stupid and we will not be led by the nose by those freaks of nature crying for attention and that they should be allowed to lead.

We know what is happening and it is NOTHING out of the ordinary.

If you don't like it go cry in your blanky.


You are hilarious Wake. You search the internet and find a few scientists who work for the energy giants of the world, that promote business as usual, and you just suck it right up.

This problem that those "freaks of nature" as you call them, isn't how warm it is right now, or even how warm it's going to be 100 years from now. Our problem is how warm it is going to eventually get, even it it is 1000 years from now, because we are causing it to get warmer.

It's not deniable anymore. Science is not on your side on this one. Science is overwhelmingly on the side of the "freaks of nature," who give a shit about the future of our world.


What is particularly funny is your claim that a scientist would destroy his work or reputation for money. But ONLY those who work for private companies and not those who make far more money working for the government where projects can go on for decades.

You are such a clueless ass that you should probably squeeze your blanky a little tighter and suck you thumb.


That idiot did just that Wake. Willie Soon is nothing more than a bought and paid for hit man, trying to poke whatever holes he can into the understanding of Greenhouse Gases, Global Warming, and Climate Change.

You bringing him up again? Dr. Soon happens to be right about this one.
GreenMan wrote:
He is bought and paid for by the heavy hitters in the fossil fuel industry.

He has accepted some money from them, yes. It was research money to try to find more efficient ways to use oil products.
GreenMan wrote:
The fossil fuel industry's objective is business as usual, which is what Willie Soon is promoting.

No, he actually promotes more efficient use of oil. You really should read up on the guy.
GreenMan wrote:
That does not compare to a scientist who is working for grant money from the government.

Since you bring that up, it DOES compare EXACTLY with someone getting grant money from the government. Governments have agendas, just like the fossil fuel industry.
GreenMan wrote:
The government has no interest in fooling people about Climate Change, until recently.

Yes, they do. Fooling people about the Church of Global Warming promotes their own power.
GreenMan wrote:
Now all bets are off, because we have an idiot in charge that thinks the Chinese created the Climate Change Hoax to destroy capitalism.

Where the hell did THAT one come from???

The IPCC started this business. Trump knows this.

GreenMan wrote:
So quite a lot of scientists are losing their jobs, regardless of their position on Climate Change.

Good. It's about time they do, since they aren't scientists. Climate is not a science, and a climate 'scientist' does not use or create any science.
GreenMan wrote:
Those idiots are just doing across the board cuts on scientists who receive grant money, and replacing them with scientists who work for private industry on advisory panels. So we know what the outcome of that will be. Soon, we will all have a pretty picture to look at that is all warm and bubbly and snuggly, and oh so wonderful. I'll still trust the scientists that work for grant money, but won't give our government's official view any credibility. Just like I currently do the likes of Willie Soon, or any of your other hero's.

Your hypocrisy is showing big time.
GreenMan wrote:
Isn't the Golden Gate Bridge just down the road from where you live? I've heard that it's a favorite for people like you, who need to take a leap.

Now you suggest suicide? What happened to your desire to nuke San Francisco?


The Parrot Killer
22-11-2017 20:49
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4672)
alisha wrote:
Wake you say what is happening now is not out of the ordinary but every piece of scientific evidence proves that what is happening to the climate is not natural.

Does your denial stem from a fear of facing the reality of the consequences of our collective dependency on a carbon-intensive lifestyle?


Science does not use supporting evidence. Data is not science. There is no such thing as 'scientific' data. There is data, or there is not.

The 'data' you are quoting is random numbers. It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth. We have nowhere near enough thermometers to even begin a statistical analysis of that sort.


The Parrot Killer
22-11-2017 20:52
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4672)
alisha wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
alisha wrote:
...every piece of scientific evidence proves that what is happening to the climate is not natural....


What evidence? What you saw on CNN last night doesn't count and neither does NOAA and NASA as they have been caught fixing and cherry picking data.



Why because CNN is 'fake news'? Also, there is no need to cherry pick data because climate change is real.


The simple fundamentalist statement right here.

The Church of Global Warming is not science. It is not history. It is not data.


The Parrot Killer
22-11-2017 21:04
litesong
★★★★★
(2160)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebag steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Global Warming is not science.
AGW denier liar whinerisms ain't science, but they are AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants".




Join the debate Who are the Denialists?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Philosophically speaking, where to M2C2 denialists come from?621-11-2015 01:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Will Arctic summers be ice-free in this century?

Yes

No

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact