Remember me
▼ Content

Was sudden rapid temperature increase in 1980s caused by USSR collapsed and shut off their weather statio

Was sudden rapid temperature increase in 1980s caused by USSR collapsed and shut off their weather stations?20-02-2019 22:46
Tai Hai Chen
★★★★☆
(1085)
Will Happer thinks so. Kinda makes sense since US weather stations are much warmer than USSR weather stations.

https://youtu.be/u-KZhkxRf3A
13-04-2019 19:11
paramount99
☆☆☆☆☆
(39)
Tai Hai Chen wrote:
Will Happer thinks so. Kinda makes sense since US weather stations are much warmer than USSR weather stations.

This is one probable cause but natural weather trends are behind 99% of the remainder of reasons. 0.2% of human effects on earth will not have any long term bad effects on us or the planet - as the global warming nutters will have you believe. Many profit from what easily led people have fallen in line with - mostly loopy liberal leftie tree-huggers.
13-04-2019 23:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
RE: Was sudden rapid temperature increase in 1980s caused by USSR collapsed and shut off their weather station

Tai Hai Chen wrote:

It was actually an ingenious plot to throw the US 2016 election.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist

Join the debate Was sudden rapid temperature increase in 1980s caused by USSR collapsed and shut off their weather statio:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Can we trust the satellite and surface-based temperature records?123-04-2024 16:21
weather2727-02-2024 22:55
Present temperature spike July '233127-09-2023 00:27
How covid 19 vaccine caused Jamie Foxx to become blind and paralyzed208-06-2023 03:23
Surface temperature of earth according to Boltzmann law5610-05-2023 15:46
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact