Remember me
▼ Content

Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities

Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities06-08-2020 04:28
Buddha
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities

If you want to have a better understanding about natural weather event such as floods, earthquake, tsunami, volcano eruption or global warming, climate, etc. you must know the basic Earth map.

The Earth map I am talking about is not the geopolitical map between nations, but the whole system relate to the Earth environment you are living in.

There are 3 layers on the Earth:
1. The Sky.
2. The Earth Land.
3. The Sea/Ocean.

The air, energy and organic chemical constantly go around from up to down to up by a perfect balance setup by the Earth Creator.

All the natural catastrophe only come when that balance is break, when at least 1 layer have problem. And the problem is "blocking" the flow of the air/energy in that system.

From the ancient time till now, the problem is mostly usually the Earth Land.
All because of stupid, cannot control actions, activities from all kind of different beings.
I am not going to discuss the past history many thousands to millions years ago, but today I am talking about humanity only.

There are 3 major mistakes humans made which directly affect the environment:
1. Hunting wild animals.
2. Mining and using metals on the surface.
3. Create artificial chemicals/stuffs.

The problem is that they are using but cannot control it.
Do you know what the Earth System trying to do by flooding, storm, earth quake, volcano eruption?
The answer is melting and dissolve back those "stupid stuffs" that blocking the air/energy flow of life on Earth.

In Hindu, there is a teaching that "people should burn their personal stuffs when do not use anymore".

How many years would take to dissolve back those stuffs if you only bury it to the land?
It is depend, from few days with organic foods to many thousand years with those plastic clothes, bag, chair, etc.

But the Earth System do not care, it only do whatever it take to balance the system.
That is why you have Global Warming, Climate Change !
The reason is not about producing too much CO2 to air.
The root reason is not to burn the "blocking" hard-to-dissolved unused stuffs back to the system.
But many nations are burying those unused stuffs instead of direct burning.

Wearing organic clothes vs plastic clothes vs go naked.
Stay in nature with bamboo house vs stay in concrete house in the city.
When you feel hottest, when you feel coldest, go ask yourselves !

This is not just personal theory craft, but I am using the sacred religion teaching made by Gods and real life result to explain it to you guys.

The current virus pandemic is the last warning from nature.
When you are trying to lift a heavy stuffs, if you do not stop, your hand will going to bleed.

The bleed here is very similar to a volcano eruption !

Humanity in 2020 can deal with floods, rain, storm but cannot able to deal with volcano eruption, you must remember that.

This is the best lesson about climate change global warming subject I can give you guys.
If you guys still cannot understand and waking up, then the natural disaster will come in the very near future.

You can reach me for any discussion at forum freejoy.aimoo.com.

Best Regard,
The Savior

Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
06-08-2020 06:16
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
We sure do attract some certifiable loonies
06-08-2020 09:15
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
Buddha wrote:There are 3 major mistakes humans made which directly affect the environment:
1. Hunting wild animals.
2. Mining and using metals on the surface.
3. Create artificial chemicals/stuffs.

The problem is that they are using but cannot control it.

How were they able to successfully hunt wild animals if they could not control the metals and artificial stuffs they used to succesffuly hunt.

Buddha wrote: In Hindu, there is a teaching that "people should burn their personal stuffs when do not use anymore".

In English, there is a teaching that "people should donate their personal stuffs when do not use anymore."

Buddha wrote:How many years would take to dissolve back those stuffs if you only bury it to the land?

Oh, pick me! Pick me!

It's a trick question. Stuffs don't dissolve when you bury them!

What do I win?

Buddha wrote: That is why you have Global Warming, Climate Change !

Wait a minute! Are you giving away the secrets for free after telling us a few days ago that it was our last opportunity to buy in?

Buddha wrote: The root reason is not to burn the "blocking" hard-to-dissolved unused stuffs back to the system.

... and when we find out that they don't dissolve, then what? Where is the system anyway?

Buddha wrote: But many nations are burying those unused stuffs instead of direct burning.

Yeah, they've been direct-burning the stuffs for years, back to the system.

Buddha wrote: This is not just personal theory craft, but I am using the sacred religion teaching made by Gods and real life result to explain it to you guys.

... about the stuffs, you mean?

Buddha wrote: The current virus pandemic is the last warning from nature.

The last one? So ... no more pandemics! Yesss.

Buddha wrote: When you are trying to lift a heavy stuffs, if you do not stop, your hand will going to bleed.

When that happens I just use a handpon and keep on lifting the heavy stuffs.

Buddha wrote: The bleed here is very similar to a volcano eruption !

In that case I use self-aid buddy care just like I would for a sucking chest wound. That normally works until I finish lifting the heavy stuffs.

Buddha wrote:This is the best lesson about climate change global warming subject I can give you guys.

I might have some bad news for you.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
06-08-2020 10:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
We have a lot oil and coal laying around, unused, so we burn it...

Wild animals are protected. We mainly farm raise our ribeye steaks these days. Sometimes, it necessary to murder wild animals, to control population size. Some countries control their human populations in a similar fashion... America has abortion clinics. Iran just shoots groups of people, mostly paranoia that they may be plotting to overthrow the oppressive government. India uses starvation, apparently it's a crime to even attempt to order a ribeye steak in some cities. They want to feed you rice instead. How can you eat that stuff, looks like baby maggots.

Natural 'disasters', are simply earths way of controlling the population controlled, and punish the wicked. Keeps living, exciting and interesting. Utopia can never exist, people will find something to complain about, rice is boring to eat.
07-08-2020 04:20
TheSavior
☆☆☆☆☆
(16)
I frankly do not know whether you are human with brain or just bunch of AI computer.
All the unused stuffs I referred are the one many government are burying everything, not the natural resources underground.

The natural disaster only come when 1 layer break.
You are living in a world with both mortal humans and immortal beings deities.
07-08-2020 12:25
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21628)
TheSavior wrote:
I frankly do not know whether you are human with brain or just bunch of AI computer.

You just failed the Turing Test.
TheSavior wrote:
All the unused stuffs I referred are the one many government are burying everything, not the natural resources underground.

The natural disaster only come when 1 layer break.
You are living in a world with both mortal humans and immortal beings deities.

Try English. It works better.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
Understanding the Role of a Psychiatrist in Brooklyn, with a Focus on Williamsburg1408-12-2023 02:56
Put This Dangerous Stupid Person Beings Entity Into International Blacklist Please017-07-2023 05:37
How covid 19 vaccine caused Jamie Foxx to become blind and paralyzed208-06-2023 03:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact