Remember me
▼ Content

Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?

Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?03-01-2024 05:32
VeryLastJoy
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?

In the current world of full chaos, conflicts, if cannot solve through public policy then the only way left is through private route.

It is very easy for me to share, reveal the information to help humans live to at least 200 years old or even to thousand(s) in natural way of self control.

I could open a secret society like this:
- Focus on human ascension, evolution of both physical realm and spiritual realm.

- The secret society will open for everyone who "lucky" enough (could via private invitation or only beings who no longer interested in money, wealth and/or power).

- No orders, no contract but only oath agreement of keep the information using personal self, not allow to reveal to everyone.

- Will permanent close when all the current war chaos end (physical deadly war end between major big nations).

That is the initial plan.
But I do not have any resources and experiment about this type of club/group. Online or offline only or both ? Communication method ?

Let me know if you can contribute anything or interested in.

Depend on the world result and my personal feeling/situation and your support/connection, I will decide about this potential project next week from January 8th to 11th 2024.

What do you think?

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Buddha

Source: https://joyascension.blogspot.com/2024/01/would-you-join-new-secret-society-help.html
03-01-2024 05:33
VeryLastJoy
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
Massive Big Discount For The Special Book, Course Of Human Evolution, Immortal Beings Till The End

I the real Savior have shared, released all the best possible solutions, strategies for the mass sleepy public humans from small scale (millions) to big scale (billion people).

I just do not think I can craft any better solutions than those.
If that not enough to "satisfy" and get accepted by the current mortal human group then the only reason must be their level are too low, not high enough to understand this current game of life.

If cannot help this civilization from big scale then I can only help from super small scale (several person to maybe hundred(s), thousands) via private book(s), course(s).

For that reason, I am going to offer a big discount for all of my books, courses.
The pricing model will be initial upfront + volunteer donation later based on your own personal situation.

For the special courses of human evolution guidance, how to become immortal beings, the initial upfront is minimum $20,000 USD/Euro per person.

While all the books are any number.

The deadline will be till the end (when I fully finally disappear).

I do not think most people can understand and recognize me.
Maybe only few to several beings entities will take this divine opportunity.

Let me know if you are interested in.
My contact info can be found at my personal blog website.

Best Regard,
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://joyascension.blogspot.com/2024/01/massive-big-discount-for-special-book.html
03-01-2024 20:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
VeryLastJoy wrote:
Massive Big Discount For The Special Book, Course Of Human Evolution, Immortal Beings Till The End

I the real Savior have shared, released all the best possible solutions, strategies for the mass sleepy public humans from small scale (millions) to big scale (billion people).

I just do not think I can craft any better solutions than those.
If that not enough to "satisfy" and get accepted by the current mortal human group then the only reason must be their level are too low, not high enough to understand this current game of life.

If cannot help this civilization from big scale then I can only help from super small scale (several person to maybe hundred(s), thousands) via private book(s), course(s).

For that reason, I am going to offer a big discount for all of my books, courses.
The pricing model will be initial upfront + volunteer donation later based on your own personal situation.

For the special courses of human evolution guidance, how to become immortal beings, the initial upfront is minimum $20,000 USD/Euro per person.

While all the books are any number.

The deadline will be till the end (when I fully finally disappear).

I do not think most people can understand and recognize me.
Maybe only few to several beings entities will take this divine opportunity.

Let me know if you are interested in.
My contact info can be found at my personal blog website.

Best Regard,
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://joyascension.blogspot.com/2024/01/massive-big-discount-for-special-book.html

Do you have any extra shrooms?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Why humans are so bad at thinking about climate change?2119-02-2024 00:26
Well it sure is quiet in here, I guess none of you with the top secret clearances are allowed722-09-2023 17:43
The retards at FOX news claim 74 year old rapist teacher faces 600 years behind bars004-08-2023 23:48
Biden caught leaking secret info to Russia thru its ally Mali519-07-2023 03:23
All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society413-07-2023 19:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact