Remember me
â–¼ Content

Total global CO2-stop (scientific value?)

Page 3 of 3<123
26-12-2015 15:00
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

@IBdaMann

@Tim the plumber

@Into the Night

@Tai Hai Chen

I thank you for your answers but I will appreciate it if you don't waste my time with further posts under this subject.

­
27-12-2015 12:05
Tim the plumber
★★★★☆
(1356)
Jakob wrote:
­

@IBdaMann

@Tim the plumber

@Into the Night

@Tai Hai Chen

I thank you for your answers but I will appreciate it if you don't waste my time with further posts under this subject.

I'm sure you don't want to be told that your stupid idea is highly destructive to humanity, well if it had any chance, but we will not be shut up by some mad idiot.

This is a public forum. Anybody can say anything to you.
27-12-2015 13:54
Jakob
★★☆☆☆
(218)
­

Tim the plumber wrote:
I'm sure you don't want to be told that your stupid idea is highly destructive to humanity, well if it had any chance, but we will not be shut up by some mad idiot.

This is a public forum. Anybody can say anything to you.

I am sorry I did not know you had such a great point left in you.
I don't know how I would ever get to the bottom of this subject without it...

However I have no interest in discussing it with maniacs who don't care or haven't got a clue about the science in it.
If you don't see the importance for humanity to know how fast the CO2 concentration in the atmosphere can drop you don't know anything about climate science I want to read. You are just a fool who accuses others trying to kill people but in fact you yourself is the greatest danger for humanity.
Of course you can still write anyway for your own sake or to save the public from this subject to be discussed in a sober manner. I just made it clear in my opinion that is what you do.

­
28-12-2015 14:13
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Surface Detail wrote:Take off the tin-foil hat, IBdaMann. There is no global conspiracy to hide CO2 measurement data.

...and so where are the public websites that post the streaming satellite data?

Surface Detail wrote: The most accurate measurements of CO2 concentration are provided by the NOAA Earth System Research Laboratory station at Mauna Loa.

...but the topic you so rudely interrupted (and are attempting to derail) is that of satellites and their raw data being kept secret.

Why are the satellites, that belong to the people, not streaming their data to the people live? Why do the people only get to see the government's altered/modified/whitewashed/fudged/muddled/tweaked/processed values?

You insist there's a good reason for this. I'm listening.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
28-12-2015 14:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14414)
Jakob wrote: I thank you for your answers but I will appreciate it if you don't waste my time with further posts under this subject.­

I understand. You are wondering why we are wasting our time talking about "climate" when we don't even know what that is supposed to mean.

Jakob, let's get your discussion back on track. Tell us what the "global climate" is and what its unit(s) of measure is(are).

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Total global CO2-stop (scientific value?):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How exactly does an entire message board stop posting?2623-12-2023 02:25
Fossil Fuel Substitution for reduced emission of CO2, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium..39201-12-2023 21:58
Proof That Too Much CO2 Is An Existential Threat32607-11-2023 19:16
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
The Book That Will Stop All War Instantly: New Creation New Society New World By Bodhi Udumbara1006-03-2023 05:33
â–² Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact