Remember me
▼ Content

Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction

Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction03-11-2023 02:36
FaceTheTruth
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction

I was absolutely correct about the overall solution to end the corona virus COVID pandemic event at the very beginning.

I still remember I had made some article telling about using multi religions to end that events.
For various reasons like I did not receive enough financial support, got attacked by many stupid low level beings entities both inside and outside my living country, that is why I did not spend more time to go deeper to craft more new unique strategy.

My old strategy can only have a small number of population while if want to work for the mass public then must using new method.

With the new war in the Middle East between Israel vs Palestine, Jews vs Islam, then I can confident to say that "only old religions that can save this civilization from total collapse destruction".
There won't be any other working "tools" for this dying society.

Even before the new war in the Gaza, I already crafted and found a new method to save this civilization and I have just shared it yesterday "The Sacred Divine World Peace Solution Document".

Religion is great, but if want to make it work for the mass public useless eaters then you must merge it with financial economy system for the mass public people only care about money.

All other "language" such as evolution, development, ascension are pointless !

All the old religions such as Islam, Jews, Christianity, Buddhist, Hindu, etc. have their own unique lesson about life which people should learn, whether about protecting the Earth planet environment or for personal health.

But in order to make it work, it must be done in an elegant way, you just cannot force the sleepy mass public to study, to follow all those religions in this modern today world !

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha
The Lord Of Lords
The King Of Kings

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ww9pamVtl0
Join the debate Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Bridge Collapse..........629-03-2024 09:04
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
The Technology Team & Some Entities Was, Are Preventing The Messiah To Save The World1702-08-2023 06:23
If Do Not Receive Support Next 120 Hours , My Conditions To Save This World Will Raise413-07-2023 05:43
The collapse9024-10-2022 19:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact