Remember me
▼ Content

Bridge Collapse..........

Bridge Collapse..........28-03-2024 14:37
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And now most likely America's infrastructure is being attacked. That will be difficult to protect because there's so much of it. Can you stop them swan?
Ships in the Middle East are being attacked so why not use this ship? All they
had to do is to threaten the family of the crew. What would you do swan to
protect your family?
When the lights went out and the emergency generators didn't come back on,
somebody did not want them coming back on. That's like when the Kitty Hawk
ran over K - 314 (I was there, remember?). Are Russian cyber-hackers involved?
Yet ISIS recently attacked an event in Moscow.
Not sure on this swan but that ship might just be the start. After all, who can
stand up to America's military might? And no one could stand up to Rome's
either. And now every terrorist knows America's weakness. If I were the U.S. I'd
strongly support a 2 State solution and the enforcement of U.N. Resolution 181
and all of its articles.
And swan, can you force Arabs to like you? If not then maybe that's a part of
the problem? "real" Americans couldn't work with me. And with what I've been trying to pursue, I think that'd be a better alternative but it's not about who has the power or who is better. Israel and Palestine, Germany and Norway let me
know all I need to know. And that's keeping it simple Alan. And I think that countries in the Middle East would take interest in Sustainable Farming in the
U.S. but you're not concerned about that. And now you might wonder what infrastructure will be next? And now you have something to be concerned
about.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/know-baltimore-bridge-collapse-170841942.html
28-03-2024 14:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Umm, Alan, one thing Bessler's Wheel is needed for is to pursue Sustainable Farming. Up to
40% of U.S. agricultural production is at risk because of water shortages. California is okay for now but the rest of the West has problems.
Sustainable Farming could also help to pursue a 2 State solution like U.N. Resolution 181 was meant to do. The U.S. bought the Louisiana Purchase from France and Alaska from Russia. Examples of capitalism.
Creating trade partners is more profitable than war of any type I would think. Still, if more "accidents" occurs Alan, you liked getting me banned, right?

Matthew 26:52: "Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword."

Could Jesus have been talking about the U.S. and its military might back then? And yet Sustainable Farming might allow for an alternative to be considered, irrigating and farming more land. Improve poor economies and farming can create the basis of economic growth.
Just too easy.

p.s., This is the same problem Rome had. It wanted to expand its influence but forgot about its infrastructure. Wars involving the U.S. these last 24 years has
spent over $2 Trillion on war but has ignored its infrastructure.
With Sustainable Farming, climate modeling based on my research will be
needed. If it confirms that Montana ,ie. the northwest High Plains will most likely suffer from prolonged drought which will become the "new" normal. Until science says otherwise that will be my null hypothesis/working theory. I will try to prove myself wrong. If I do not then the U.S. will need a national distribution system of which the first link would be to Montana. Developing a prototype can be challenging as Bessler's Wheel has shown.

p.s.s., Kate, since Utah and Salt Lake City/the Great Salt Lake need water, that gets into long term economic planning and could help to show how Sustainable Farming can impact other parts of the economy as well. And if it helps to get a 2 State solution reconsidered/prevent terrorist attacks in the U.S., it'd be huge.
Edited on 28-03-2024 15:12
29-03-2024 07:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Some weird stuff with that crash, but don't think it's terrorism. A crash during rush hour would have been terrorism. Big, heavy ship shouldn't have been going even half that fast.
29-03-2024 07:24
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14441)
James_ wrote:... one thing Bessler's Wheel is needed for is to pursue Sustainable Farming.

Farming will have found its salvation when Bessler wheels are standard farming equipment and James_ can have a life without Christians ... but this gets into the inverse square law and exfoliating essential oils.

How do you not know this?
29-03-2024 07:26
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14441)
HarveyH55 wrote:Some weird stuff with that crash, but don't think it's terrorism. A crash during rush hour would have been terrorism. Big, heavy ship shouldn't have been going even half that fast.

I really don't think that terrorists would go through all the trouble to ram a bridge support into a cargo ship. It seems awfully risky to me. What if it misses?
Edited on 29-03-2024 07:27
29-03-2024 08:29
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Some weird stuff with that crash, but don't think it's terrorism. A crash during rush hour would have been terrorism. Big, heavy ship shouldn't have been going even half that fast.

I really don't think that terrorists would go through all the trouble to ram a bridge support into a cargo ship. It seems awfully risky to me. What if it misses?

If a Soviet submarine commander can manage to hit the U.S.S. Kitty Hawk in
the middle of the Sea of Japan then I guess those guys "fixing" potholes did a good job of guiding that bridge into the ship. And mantra 43; I was there so i KnoW what it's like to be "rammed".

"Everybody was lucky. We didn't sink, no one got burned. We even managed to kick out the 'enemy' for a long time," Vladimir Evseenko, K-314 Captain.
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/the-day-soviet-nuclear-submarine-k-314-rammed-uss-kitty-hawk/

Edited on 29-03-2024 09:24
29-03-2024 09:04
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:
James_ wrote:... one thing Bessler's Wheel is needed for is to pursue Sustainable Farming.

Farming will have found its salvation when Bessler wheels are standard farming equipment and James_ can have a life without Christians ... but this gets into the inverse square law and exfoliating essential oils.

How do you not know this?

With climate change, Sustainable Farming would help to show what support farmers might need to adapt. And an economical means of irrigating their crops which benefits us I think is a good idea. I actually think this might end up being something that will be pretty cool. Yep, sniffing dirt could become fashionable.
Edited on 29-03-2024 09:23

Join the debate Bridge Collapse..........:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Only The Old Religions Can Save This Civilization From Total Collapse Destruction003-11-2023 02:36
Tom Brady lost $30 million after FTX crypto collapse. Too bad307-09-2023 15:54
The collapse9024-10-2022 19:08
Idiot who followed computer GPS instructions dead after driving off collapsed bridge.009-10-2022 01:21
Lizard Liz is dead, London bridge has fallen. Diner in Scotland celebrates with Champagne010-09-2022 14:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact