IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Today's Yahoo Headlines

1. Far-Right Groups Are Splintering in Wake of the Capitol Riot
2. Prince William's Questionable Behavior Has The Whole Palace Talking
3. Wall Street Journal Warns Republicans It's Time To Move On From Donald Trump
4. FBI chief Chris Wray accuses Capitol attackers of domestic terrorism
5. Mexico president says meeting with Biden friendly, positive
6. Romney "doing better" after fall knocked him unconscious (sympathy piece)
7. Trump will only 'pretend' to run in 2024 in order to make more money, his niece Mary says
8. U.S airlines remain in 'dire straits,' needs new government assistance
9. House Democrats seek reform of federal lands drilling program
10. 'They Might as Well Have Torn Up the Constitution' (hit piece on Republicans)

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-03-2021 21:13
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Elon Musk's Putin Clubhouse Invite a 'Misunderstanding,' Kremlin Says

Dust Particles in the Martian Atmosphere can Create Static Electricity, but not Enough to Endanger the Rovers

'A duty of care': Australian teenagers take their climate crisis plea to court

NASA selects 16 futuristic space technology concepts

Solar panels in the Sahara could boost renewable energy — but raise temperatures worldwide

Brilliant yellow-green fireball lights up sky above England (video, photos)

Brussels probes Germany's €4.35 billion coal plant pay-off plan

Cats are too socially inept to be loyal

Extinct atom reveals the long-kept secrets of the solar system

Painstaking study of Little Foot fossil sheds light on human origins

02-03-2021 21:18
(1643)
The Real Reason Why Bill Gates Is Now The US' Biggest Farm Owner

This is the real reason Trump wants his tax records under wraps

McCain viciously blasts Cuomo and has everyone paying attention

02-03-2021 21:21
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
Today's Yahoo Headlines

1. Far-Right Groups Are Splintering in Wake of the Capitol Riot
2. Prince William's Questionable Behavior Has The Whole Palace Talking
3. Wall Street Journal Warns Republicans It's Time To Move On From Donald Trump
4. FBI chief Chris Wray accuses Capitol attackers of domestic terrorism
5. Mexico president says meeting with Biden friendly, positive
6. Romney "doing better" after fall knocked him unconscious (sympathy piece)
7. Trump will only 'pretend' to run in 2024 in order to make more money, his niece Mary says
8. U.S airlines remain in 'dire straits,' needs new government assistance
9. House Democrats seek reform of federal lands drilling program
10. 'They Might as Well Have Torn Up the Constitution' (hit piece on Republicans)

Every one of these articles is juicy to the bone, so you purposely tease without a single link. Have you not one shred of human decency?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
02-03-2021 21:29
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Beautiful!!! Chock full of leftist BS... Let's see how it compares to...

Current Google Headlines:
1. 15 killed in crash involving SUV and semitruck in Imperial County, California
2. FBI Director Wray won't share Officer Brian Sicknick's cause of death with senators
3. Biden administration sanctions Russia over Navalny poisoning and arrest
4. Homan fires back after Biden DHS secretary slams Trump immigration policies: 'Don't tell me about compassion'
5. Cuomo could be compelled to testify in sexual harassment inquiry
6. US needs to hold on for another 2 or 3 months without easing up on covid-19 measures, expert says. Here's what's at stake
7. McEnany: Capitol insurrection spoiled plans for a farewell press conference
8. 11 Senate Democrats push Biden to include recurring checks, jobless aid in next big bill
9. Surgeon opposes relaxing of covid restrictions: 'We haven't even come down below the surge last summer'
10. Mom reports 6-year-old missing, but police say she ran him over and threw him in the Ohio River

BONUS:
11. Ex-Michigan health department deputy also got separation agreement.
12. Trump received COVID-19 vaccine at White House in January, sources say
13. High Noon For The Future Of The Voting Rights Act At The Supreme Court
14. Elizabeth Warren unveils proposal for Ultra-Millionaire Tax Act as richest Americans see gains during pandemic
15. Victims of anti-Asian attacks reflect a year into pandemic
16. Opinion | How Biden is setting himself apart from Trump--and Obama--in the Middle East
17. Democrats may consider minimum wage compromise as opportunity narrows
18. CDC's draft guidelines for vaccinated Americans call for small steps toward normal life
03-03-2021 02:58
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
No links are actually needed, just copy, or highlight the headline, and Google search. They are like super market tabloid like headlines, op-ed, that loosely relate to the headlines. I view most as propaganda, and a waste of time clicking, but that's what most people do online, usually at work, and on their cell phones...
03-03-2021 03:47
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
HarveyH55 wrote:
No links are actually needed, just copy, or highlight the headline, and Google search. They are like super market tabloid like headlines, op-ed, that loosely relate to the headlines. I view most as propaganda, and a waste of time clicking, but that's what most people do online, usually at work, and on their cell phones...

I was being ridiculous.

No part of me wants to read any of the fake news/real trash.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
03-03-2021 06:41
(1643)
Japanese billionaire seeks eight people to fly to moon

03-03-2021 17:19
(14438)
Great! Today's Yahoo! headlines:

1. Reversing Trump, Interior Department Moves Swiftly on Climate Change
2. LGBTQ activist, county official from Asheville to run for Madison Cawthorn's seat in 2022
3. Trump Builds New Fundraising Death Star Aimed at GOP Foes
4. Biden faces steep challenges to reach renewable energy goals
5. Washington Post Warns What Easing Texas COVID-19 Rules May Do To Rest Of The Country
6. Former White House physician made sexual comments about female colleagues and drank while on call, report finds
7. Germany's far-right AfD party placed under surveillance for suspected extremism
8. Pentagon report cites threat of extremism in military
9. Israel sentences Palestinian lawmaker to two years in prison
10. Famous Same Gender Couples Who Are Engaged Or Married

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
03-03-2021 17:40
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I was being ridiculous.

No part of me wants to read any of the fake news/real trash.

Good choice!
03-03-2021 17:41
(1643)
For The First Time, A 'Space Hurricane' Has Been Detected Over The North Pole

The climate crisis can't be solved by carbon accounting tricks

Why Do Physicists Say A Multiverse Has To Exist?

Antarctica's Brunt Ice Shelf finally calved a large iceberg in February 2021, two years after rifts opened rapidly across the ice and raised concerns about the shelf's stability.

Researchers develop a solar tech that splits water into hydrogen and oxygen with record efficiency

CO2 pollution bounces back, climate goals at risk: IEA

Simulations suggest Earth's oxygen-rich atmosphere will last only another billion years

Homes turn into 'mini-solar power stations' in India's Kerala

Elon Musk-led SpaceX's job ad shows plan for Starlink factory in Texas

Clocking the Movement of Electrons Inside an Atom – Down to a Millionth of a Billionth of a Second

03-03-2021 17:44
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
*****Potentially Breaking Later Today *****

Iowa High School Student Suspended for Wearing Controversial T Shirt to School

My son spotted this We The People Tshirt online an ordered with his money. He left for school this morning sporting the new threads and I let it fly. He's never been in any kind of trouble. Could be an interesting day!

Attached image:

Edited on 03-03-2021 18:15
03-03-2021 18:14
(3314)
Current Yahoo headlines:

[1] Pence breaks silence to condemn Democrats' sweeping voting reform bill
[2] Colorado hunter banned from 48 states after poaching spree
[3] Biden claims vaccines will be available for all adults by the end of May -- but there are caveats
[4] South Korea's first transgender soldier found dead
[5] No charges after klan flag hangs next to black family's home
[6] Progressives unify against Democrat leaders who won't fight for policies like Green New Deal
[7] Trump's cash plea could complicate GOP fundraising efforts
[8] Sacramento teacher gets death threats after using 'slant-eyes' to explain racism in Zoom class
[9] Biden to be briefed on need for 20,000 beds to cope with child migrant surge
[10] 'It's offensive': SC senator urges The Citadel to remove Confederate flag from chapel

BONUS:
[11] Georgia House passes GOP voting restrictions bill (notice how they say 'voting restrictions' instead of 'voting integrity'??)
Edited on 03-03-2021 18:22
03-03-2021 18:21
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:

My son spotted this We The People Tshirt online an ordered with his money. He left for school this morning sporting the new threads and I let it fly. He's never been in any kind of trouble. Could be an interesting day!

Uh oh!! He's gone WAYYYYY too far now!!!! LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!!

Eh, maybe not "lock him up" (for now, anyway), but at least replace that offensive shirt with a cool sporting BLM shirt or something...
03-03-2021 20:11
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:

GasGuzzler, you get bonus points for posting this. I just had to make it myself.

Attached image:

03-03-2021 20:14
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Your account is being credited:

Attached image:

03-03-2021 20:35
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:

Future generations will learn about the "Freedom of Speech" days back before the advent of government permission slips. They will ask "Why did things change?" and the answer will be that We the People did not remain vigilant ... our generation fell asleep on our watch while handing tyranny the key to the city.

We screwed up. Yes, I'm at the front of that line.

Attached image:

03-03-2021 22:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

Future generations will learn about the "Freedom of Speech" days back before the advent of government permission slips. They will ask "Why did things change?" and the answer will be that We the People did not remain vigilant ... our generation fell asleep on our watch while handing tyranny the key to the city.

Disappointing outcome today...15 minutes into 1st period gym class he caught a completely accidental fingernail across his eye. Trip to the eye doctor, some preventative antibiotic drops, and he'll be fine in 24. Needless to say, if you've ever had a scratched cornea, he went home for the day. He'll no doubt wear it again another day.

IBdaMann, that is a sweet image. Can you send me that full resolution? I'd like to do something creative with it.

Thanks.

Edited on 03-03-2021 22:34
03-03-2021 22:33
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:

Very sobering. Pit in my stomach thinking of my future grandkids asking me that question. Every small freedom lost is one step closer to the tyranny title. Never stop fighting for freedom and standing up for what we still have!

04-03-2021 02:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Very sobering. Pit in my stomach thinking of my future grandkids asking me that question. Every small freedom lost is one step closer to the tyranny title. Never stop fighting for freedom and standing up for what we still have!

Hitler said the same things. God Bless you children. You know and understand the real truth. We can't let them subvert the truth.
04-03-2021 02:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
We lost our freedoms to the Jews. They are Christ killers. How can we allow the kilers of our Lord to walk the Earth? Children need to know the truth. We can never let killers of our Christ walk amongst ourselves.

Does this sound right guys? I'd like to fit in. Jews are Christ killers. Why Europeans don't like Jews (the basis of the 3rd Reich). Just common knowledge. I mean as Jesus said, he wasn't meant to die on the cross. Help me out here. Can you guys as "real" Americans do that?
Edited on 04-03-2021 02:38
04-03-2021 03:17
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
I'll help you guys out here, okay? The movie Fiddler on the Roof was based on the play. The play was based on the diary of a Jew living in Czarist (Tsarist) Russia. Russians didn't like Jews because they were "Christ Killers".
How do you guys not know this? Jews murdered Jesus.
Then again, someone might say;
Luke 9:22; And he said, "The Son of Man must suffer many things and be rejected by the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life."

In some ways what the 3rd Reich and anti-antisemitism was about. As for me, I have no opinion.
And with her, please ignore the fact that she's Jewish and is from Israel, what guy doesn't like an attractive female?

p.s., her pictures before Shabbat, just her being Inbar. I'll post it. She looks like a pregnant blowfish.

p.s., I'd look for it but will save that for another day.
Attached image:

Edited on 04-03-2021 03:22
04-03-2021 03:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
It was easy to find her "blowfish" picture which wasn't about Hootie and the Blow Fish.

p.s., she does look like a pregnant puffer fish, right?
Attached image:

Edited on 04-03-2021 03:37
04-03-2021 03:49
(14438)
GasGuzzler wrote:IBdaMann, that is a sweet image. Can you send me that full resolution? I'd like to do something creative with it. Thanks.

They are not high resolution. Just click on the image in the original post (not any repostings) and it will expand to full resolution.

Attached image:

04-03-2021 03:55
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:IBdaMann, that is a sweet image. Can you send me that full resolution? I'd like to do something creative with it. Thanks.

They are not high resolution. Just click on the image in the original post (not any repostings) and it will expand to full resolution.

Is this resolution better? I'm asking for a friend.

Attached image:

Edited on 04-03-2021 03:55
04-03-2021 04:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Maybe that wasn't "clear" enough for you guys? How about this?
Attached image:

Edited on 04-03-2021 04:31
04-03-2021 05:05
(1643)
James is obviously a huge fan of the Netflix hit, Lucifer, in which Inbar Lavi plays original sinner, Eve.

https://youtu.be/ayEedhh5-bg

04-03-2021 05:25
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Spongy Iris wrote:
James is obviously a huge fan of the Netflix hit, Lucifer, in which Inbar Lavi plays original sinner, Eve.

https://youtu.be/ayEedhh5-bg

Spongy, please don't try to flatter me. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

Could you please be more specific?

p.s., if you're reading something backwards....
Attached image:

Edited on 04-03-2021 06:08
04-03-2021 06:06
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Maybe Lucifer was the victim?
Attached image:

10-03-2021 22:26
(14438)
Today's Yahoo! Headlines:

1. Despite GOP opposition, polls show Biden's COVID relief plan retains broad popularity
2. From Sheer to Blackout, These Curtains Prove That Drapery Is the Most Transformative Decor
3. Merrick Garland confirmed as attorney general, turning page on Trump era
4. GOP struggles to define Biden, turns to culture wars instead
5. Tanzanian President John Magufuli in Kenyan hospital with Covid
6. Child Forced to Watch Beheadings: Rare Inside Look Into the Mozambique Massacres
7. EU and Ireland join forces to harness pressure from US over Brexit
8. Warming oceans mean smaller baby sharks struggle to survive
9. Is this the end of forests as we've known them?
10. The real reason you should never eat raw cookie dough

I'm glad I didn't just skim over these and possibly miss one or two.

11-03-2021 01:02
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

1. Despite GOP opposition, polls show Biden's COVID relief plan retains broad popularity I like how it is called "covid relief" even though hardly any of the $1.9T is actually going towards "covid relief"... but it sounds better that way I guess...
2. From Sheer to Blackout, These Curtains Prove That Drapery Is the Most Transformative Decor Cool. I don't care AT ALL about decor.
3. Merrick Garland confirmed as attorney general, turning page on Trump era puke... and I believe that the RINOs gave him a yes vote... they can go to hell right along with the Democrats.
4. GOP struggles to define Biden, turns to culture wars instead the culture wars belong to the leftists... they own them... I define Biden as an expendable dementia-ridden puppet.
5. Tanzanian President John Magufuli in Kenyan hospital with Covid be very very afraid!
6. Child Forced to Watch Beheadings: Rare Inside Look Into the Mozambique Massacres hmmmm
7. EU and Ireland join forces to harness pressure from US over Brexit Okay.
8. Warming oceans mean smaller baby sharks struggle to survive There's more make believe here than in Mr Rodgers Neighborhood!
9. Is this the end of forests as we've known them? No.
10. The real reason you should never eat raw cookie dough Meh.

Glad I saw these... super glad... yup...
11-03-2021 04:55
(14438)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

1. Despite GOP opposition, polls show Biden's COVID relief plan retains broad popularity I like how it is called "covid relief" even though hardly any of the $1.9T is actually going towards "covid relief"... but it sounds better that way I guess...
2. From Sheer to Blackout, These Curtains Prove That Drapery Is the Most Transformative Decor Cool. I don't care AT ALL about decor.
3. Merrick Garland confirmed as attorney general, turning page on Trump era puke... and I believe that the RINOs gave him a yes vote... they can go to hell right along with the Democrats.
4. GOP struggles to define Biden, turns to culture wars instead the culture wars belong to the leftists... they own them... I define Biden as an expendable dementia-ridden puppet.
5. Tanzanian President John Magufuli in Kenyan hospital with Covid be very very afraid!
6. Child Forced to Watch Beheadings: Rare Inside Look Into the Mozambique Massacres hmmmm
7. EU and Ireland join forces to harness pressure from US over Brexit Okay.
8. Warming oceans mean smaller baby sharks struggle to survive There's more make believe here than in Mr Rodgers Neighborhood!
9. Is this the end of forests as we've known them? No.
10. The real reason you should never eat raw cookie dough Meh.

Glad I saw these... super glad... yup...

... and to think we almost missed them. Yup. Whew, that was close.

11-03-2021 16:40
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
... and to think we almost missed them. Yup. Whew, that was close.

I'm sure that today's headlines will be much more interesting and truthful.
11-03-2021 17:23
(14438)
gfm7175 wrote:I'm sure that today's headlines will be much more interesting and truthful.

No kidding! My life has already been impacted and it's not even lunchtime.

1. A year on, WHO still struggling to manage pandemic response
2. Biden starts victory lap on COVID-19 relief bill while preparing for next big legislative push
3. As GOP lawmakers look to pass new voting restrictions, some conservatives are pushing back
4. Mississippi governor set to sign transgender sports limit
5. U.S. must slash emissions by at least 57% to meet Paris climate target
6. Covid fallout 'undermining nature conservation efforts'
7. Indonesia's Sinabung volcano unleashes new burst of hot ash [You read that correctly, it's actually HOT ash, not cold ash or room temperature ash!]
8. The CDC says it won't change its travel guidance for vaccinated people until more people get their shots
9. Global Trauma and Extremities Market to Reach $17.6 Billion by 2027
10. Myanmar ignores UN condemnation of violence with seven further deaths at rallies

I can call it a day at this point.

11-03-2021 17:33
(3314)
The actual headline is in black text, my revision to the headline is in blue text.

Some of today's top Google headlines:

[1] Prince William calls Royals 'not a racist family' after Meghan and Harry interview
Meghan, an elitist attention seeking whore, forcefully pushes her way into another 15 minutes of fame

[2] Republicans locked arms against Biden's massive COVID relief bill. Now they plan to make it a top election issue
Team MAGA locked arms against the Uniparty's massive blue State bailout bill, while the GOPe faked opposition to it for optics

[2a] House passes landmark $1.9T COVID bill, delivers Biden first legislative win
House passes massive $1.9T blue State bailout bill, delivers Pelosi and Schumer monetary wins for their own pet projects

[3] Hell freezes over: Newspaper says Trump shares credit with Biden on vaccines
Clickbait: Newspaper gives Trump credit for implementing Operation Warp Speed, but showers praise upon Biden for executing it so much better than what Trump did

[4] Biden, champion of middle class, comes to aid the poor
Biden, a leftist dementia-ridden expendable pawn, comes to aid the Uniparty self-proclaimed elites

[4a] Trump, hungry for power, tries to wrestle away GOP funding
Trump, hungry to Make America Great Again, is succeeding at wrestling funding away from the GOPe.

[5] Cuomo denies reported claim of groping woman at governor's mansion
Cuomo denies sexual assault claims as Demonkkkrats turn on one of their expendables

[6] Texas AG Ken Paxton threatens to sue the City of Austin if it doesn't lift its mask mandate
This headline is acceptable. One could add in the word 'tyrannical' before the words "mask mandate" for some flavor.
Edited on 11-03-2021 17:41
18-03-2021 17:08
Jacob114
☆☆☆☆☆
(6)
Spongy Iris wrote:

Elon Musk-led SpaceX's job ad shows plan for Starlink factory in Texas

A new factory is a necessity because the demand for Starlink equipment grows. And I suppose it happens for a reason. Even though Musk's haters state that his project is a failure, foaming at the mouth, the reality shows they're wrong. Take into account that Starlink now is only beta-testing, and they already need new factories and equipment to improve the manufacturing process. That says a lot.
19-03-2021 23:49
(3314)
No Yahoo or Google headlines today, but I got a couple of "headlines" from The Conservative Treehouse:

[1] Complete Foreign Policy Disaster in Alaska During U.S-China Summit – Secretary Blinkin Destroyed by His own Arrogance, Had to Recall Journalists to Hear Talking Points After Initial Public Statements

[2] Joe Biden Falls Three Times Attempting to Board Air-Force One
20-03-2021 03:55
(14438)
gfm7175 wrote:
No Yahoo or Google headlines today, but I got a couple of "headlines" from The Conservative Treehouse:

[1] Complete Foreign Policy Disaster in Alaska During U.S-China Summit – Secretary Blinkin Destroyed by His own Arrogance, Had to Recall Journalists to Hear Talking Points After Initial Public Statements

[2] Joe Biden Falls Three Times Attempting to Board Air-Force One

There was only one headline of any relevance ... Biden is back to calling Kamala "President" signalling that the DNC's order for Joe to hit the showers is either imminent or is soon to be announced.

So how much longer will it be before Joe is instructed to resign?

20-03-2021 04:30
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
I think Biden's time is short. They are going to hang on to him, so he can leave in shame, and blame, for all the crap that fails. The border crisis will becoming to a head, in just another month or two. It's prime traveling weather, and Joe has offered so many rewards, and incentives, to get in quickly, to qualify for the grand prize. The pandemic, is only starting it's second year, so still far from over. Vaccines were never a miracle cure. You can still get seriously injured, or killed, while wearing a seat belt, while riding in a car. The vaccines, may or may not protect some people, against one or more strains, but unlikely to be universal protection for all that get it. Like all the other measures taken to defeat/control the pandemic, the vaccines won't be any more effective. It won't be effective for all variants, just those closely similar to what the vaccine was designed for. Hundreds of million of people will believe they are safe, protected, and free... Not everyone who gets vaccinated, produce antibodies, that last more than a few weeks.

Democrats will keep Biden going, until they need a scapegoat.
20-03-2021 04:44
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
We have had a few people react badly to the vaccinations here but apparently thats normal in the numbers game.I will not be getting vaccinated by anyone.
Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Today's Yahoo Headlines:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
When did carbon dioxide appear in the headlines?505-03-2019 03:24
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact