Remember me
▼ Content

threats

threats01-11-2023 23:04
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Some cornell student is in court today for making online threats. I know for a fact that the fbi is paying attention this site. Keep that in mind.
01-11-2023 23:45
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
Some cornell student is in court today for making online threats. I know for a fact that the fbi is paying attention this site. Keep that in mind.

People just need to be creative. The U.N. has a Palestinian problem per U.N. Resolution 181 and now we have the solution.
I've actually read that resolution and I wondered if someone from the 3rd Reich wrote it. I think the 3rd Reich said the same thing about Jews as what the U.N. says about Palestinians. And with what is happening to Palestinians it seems that we learned nothing from WW II.

p.s., U.S. arms dealers are a "buy".

It's in the 8th paragraph after 127.

Today, as before, we are ready to listen to, study and discuss any conciliatory formula likely to offer a reasonable and just solution of the Palestine problem.

https://www.un.org/unispal/document/auto-insert-189596/

Attached image:

Edited on 01-11-2023 23:57
02-11-2023 12:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:

LOL, the FBI arrested a kid for saying bad things about Jews but they literally kill 300 Americans every single day by not stopping the flow of Fentanyl coming in from China thru Mexico.

Great job turds

PS. 300 * 365 = 109500 dead Americans every year, and the FBI looks the other way on every minute of every day. Keep that in mind.

PSS. Every American University is also a Hamas training facility, that the FBI either didn't know was there or helped set up. Keep that in mind.

Anne Heche dead because the FBI does not care about poisoned Americans, Keep that in mind.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-11-2023 12:35
02-11-2023 12:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
keepit wrote:

People just need to be creative. The U.N. has a Palestinian problem per U.N. Resolution 181 and now we have the solution.
I've actually read that resolution and I wondered if someone from the 3rd Reich wrote it. I think the 3rd Reich said the same thing about Jews as what the U.N. says about Palestinians. And with what is happening to Palestinians it seems that we learned nothing from WW II.

p.s., U.S. arms dealers are a "buy".

It's in the 8th paragraph after 127.

Today, as before, we are ready to listen to, study and discuss any conciliatory formula likely to offer a reasonable and just solution of the Palestine problem.

https://www.un.org/unispal/document/auto-insert-189596/

There are no Palestinians so get over it already

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

02-11-2023 22:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:

Keep this in mind, the FBI is 100% responsible for what this kid did because they are letting terrorist professors teach hate to the junior terrorist in their classes.

Wake up you little fart, reality is not what they have programmed you with.

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2023 01:46
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Keep this in mind, the FBI is 100% responsible for what this kid did because they are letting terrorist professors teach hate to the junior terrorist in their classes.

The FBI is not responsible for a student at Cornell.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-11-2023 01:59
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Next you'll say Palestinians and native Americans have something in common. Really?
03-11-2023 13:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Actually the FBI is 100% responsible for shutting down the terror network that the kid from Cornell was a part of. They do nothing, except now make a fake example of one kid while letting every professor teach anti-semitic and anti American hate to every college student.

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2023 17:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Actually the FBI is 100% responsible for shutting down the terror network that the kid from Cornell was a part of. They do nothing, except now make a fake example of one kid while letting every professor teach anti-semitic and anti American hate to every college student.

What no dissent? Truth rules

Actually the FBI is 100% responsible for shutting down the terror network that the kid from Cornell was a part of. They do nothing, except now make a fake example of one kid while letting every professor teach antisemitic and anti American hate to every college student.

ULTRA MAGA

03-11-2023 23:09
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Actually the FBI is 100% responsible for shutting down the terror network that the kid from Cornell was a part of. They do nothing, except now make a fake example of one kid while letting every professor teach antisemitic and anti American hate to every college student.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-11-2023 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Sure they are as Cornell is completely in their jurisdiction. Actually the FBI is 100% responsible for shutting down the terror network that the kid from Cornell was a part of. They do nothing, except now make a fake example of one kid while letting every professor teach antisemitic and anti American hate to every college student.

ULTRA MAGA

05-11-2023 22:13
(21612)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

Sure they are as Cornell is completely in their jurisdiction. Actually the FBI is 100% responsible for shutting down the terror network that the kid from Cornell was a part of. They do nothing, except now make a fake example of one kid while letting every professor teach antisemitic and anti American hate to every college student.

The FBI is not responsible for a student at Cornell. They have NO JURISDICTION to dictate anything at Cornell or anywhere else.

The Parrot Killer

06-11-2023 03:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
keepit wrote:

The FBI is not responsible for a student at Cornell. They have NO JURISDICTION to dictate anything at Cornell or anywhere else.

Actually the FBI is responsible for identifying and removing all domestic and international terrorist networks in the USA, including the one at Cornell that programmed the terrorist wannabee Jew killer kid.

Now take your Fentanyl that the FBI let into the USA that kills over 100,000 Americans yearly, in fact take two for me.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate threats:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Key threats of climate change.7223-10-2015 16:08
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact