Remember me
▼ Content

This is funny



Page 1 of 212>
This is funny26-09-2017 19:02
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
One thing I have long considered is that CO2 is the driving force behind ice ages. Svante Asrhennius believed that as well.
And this violates ITN's belief that the number of oxygen elements in the Chapman cycle can not be increased nor decreased.
Of course this would require people to wonder why there is research that can be tried but isn't' being done.
26-09-2017 20:15
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
James_ wrote:
One thing I have long considered is that CO2 is the driving force behind ice ages. Svante Asrhennius believed that as well.
And this violates ITN's belief that the number of oxygen elements in the Chapman cycle can not be increased nor decreased.
Of course this would require people to wonder why there is research that can be tried but isn't' being done.


Since I doubt anyone will really understand this. Scientists are not mentioning why increased levels of CO2 increase the frequency of ice ages. An increase of less than 10% allows for an increase of 250% in the occurrence of ice ages.
Scientists are also not discussing how CO2 is saving the ozone layer from becoming so severely depleted that it would be an immediate threat.
And last but not least, check out the GWPs (global warming potentials) of GHGs.
Did you notice that those that destroy ozone are far and away the greatest threat according to scientists. And into the night (always small letters), if you post that the number of oxygen elements in the Chapman cycle can be neither increased nor decreased you will be showing why I think you are creating problems in this forum, just getting even with Europeans (anyone who learns science) for the world changing and not allowing Native Americans to maintain the life they had which was a bow and arrow and the tomahawk. Get over it, okay ? 7 billion people in the world besides your people.
At Litesong. If depletion by mane made chemicals is destroying the ozone layer which has escalated warming that is still AGW. It'd just be a different reason than what scientists have been giving. Still, if we can reduce air pollution while preserving the ozone layer then we should do it. That would enhance our quality of life. After all, we only have this one planet, right ? Why not take care of it like it is our home ?
At all, CO2 has a GWP of 1, check out these for fluurinated gases.
https://www.epa.gov/ghgemissions/overview-greenhouse-gases
26-09-2017 23:43
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
One thing I have long considered is that CO2 is the driving force behind ice ages. Svante Asrhennius believed that as well.

I really don't care about Svante's beliefs. His theory about CO2 was falsified by the laws of thermodynamics.
James_ wrote:
And this violates ITN's belief that the number of oxygen elements in the Chapman cycle can not be increased nor decreased.

They actually can. I never said they couldn't. You are making shit up again.
James_ wrote:
Of course this would require people to wonder why there is research that can be tried but isn't' being done.

You are denying the research that has already been done on CO2 and other atmospheric gases.

We know the properties of these materials. We've measured them. Nothing gives CO2 the power to add energy to the Earth. Nothing gives CO2 the power to prevent energy from leaving the Earth.


The Parrot Killer
27-09-2017 00:02
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:
One thing I have long considered is that CO2 is the driving force behind ice ages. Svante Asrhennius believed that as well.
And this violates ITN's belief that the number of oxygen elements in the Chapman cycle can not be increased nor decreased.
Of course this would require people to wonder why there is research that can be tried but isn't' being done.


Since I doubt anyone will really understand this. Scientists are not mentioning why increased levels of CO2 increase the frequency of ice ages.

Probably because it doesn't.
James_ wrote:
An increase of less than 10% allows for an increase of 250% in the occurrence of ice ages.

No, it doesn't. Changes in Earth's orbital geometry causes ice ages. They are regular, periodic, and predictable. Their frequency has not changed, at least according to any data we have.
James_ wrote:
Scientists are also not discussing how CO2 is saving the ozone layer from becoming so severely depleted that it would be an immediate threat.

The ozone layer is not becoming depleted. CO2 is not involved in the Chapman cycle or in any other interaction with ozone.
James_ wrote:
And last but not least, check out the GWPs (global warming potentials) of GHGs.

Zero. Easy. No gas can warm the Earth. No gas is a source of energy.
James_ wrote:
Did you notice that those that destroy ozone are far and away the greatest threat

The ozone layer is not being destroyed.
James_ wrote:
according to scientists.

What scientists? Sounds like they are not using science.
James_ wrote:
And into the night (always small letters),

You think THAT's going to insult me??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You must have a lazy finger and you don't want to use the caps key anymore!
James_ wrote:
if you post that the number of oxygen elements in the Chapman cycle can be neither increased nor decreased

Why would I?
James_ wrote:
you will be showing why I think you are creating problems in this forum,

The forum is doing just fine. I am not trying to hack it. Discussions are active. What's the problem?
James_ wrote:
just getting even with Europeans

Why would I want to do that? I like Europeans in general.
James_ wrote:
(anyone who learns science)

Why would I do that? I have no problem with anyone that doesn't deny science.
James_ wrote:
for the world changing

People are born and they die. Technology changes. Some good ideas are lost, others are inspired. The level of literacy varies with the times. Right now in the United States it is going down. The world changes.
James_ wrote:
and not allowing Native Americans to maintain the life they had which was a bow and arrow and the tomahawk.

Actually, they embraced the gun just as quickly as anyone else did, once they could get their hands on one. Nothing is preventing the indian from using bows and arrows if they so choose. Nothing prevents one from carrying and using a tomahawk either.
James_ wrote:
Get over it, okay ?

Get over what?
James_ wrote:
7 billion people in the world besides your people.

I am not Native American. You have no idea who 'my people' are or what my heritage is.


The Parrot Killer
27-09-2017 00:40
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

Since I doubt anyone will really understand this. Scientists are not mentioning why increased levels of CO2 increase the frequency of ice ages.

Probably because it doesn't.

I am not Native American. You have no idea who 'my people' are or what my heritage is.



It is well known that when CO2 levels were up to 10% more than about 280 ppm that the frequency of ice ages increased. Scientists say that a warmer planet has more ice ages. I think that needs some explaining.
As to what you say about Native Americans, here is a link where you say
>> You mean the change that caused the tribes to be decimated through war and disease brought upon them by the Europeans? Have their land stolen? Have their men killed? Their women and children enslaved? Put them on 'reservations' under government welfare? That forced them to turn away from their culture and religion? <<
And yet you say this >>
James_ wrote:
just getting even with Europeans
Into the Night wrote:
Why would I want to do that? I like Europeans in general.
http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/view-without-the-van-alan-radiation-belts-d6-e1507.php#post_24234
Edited on 27-09-2017 00:41
27-09-2017 01:25
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:

Since I doubt anyone will really understand this. Scientists are not mentioning why increased levels of CO2 increase the frequency of ice ages.

Probably because it doesn't.

I am not Native American. You have no idea who 'my people' are or what my heritage is.



It is well known that when CO2 levels were up to 10% more than about 280 ppm that the frequency of ice ages increased. Scientists say that a warmer planet has more ice ages. I think that needs some explaining.
As to what you say about Native Americans, here is a link where you say
>> You mean the change that caused the tribes to be decimated through war and disease brought upon them by the Europeans? Have their land stolen? Have their men killed? Their women and children enslaved? Put them on 'reservations' under government welfare? That forced them to turn away from their culture and religion? <<
And yet you say this >>
James_ wrote:
just getting even with Europeans
Into the Night wrote:
Why would I want to do that? I like Europeans in general.
http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/view-without-the-van-alan-radiation-belts-d6-e1507.php#post_24234

I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


The Parrot Killer
27-09-2017 05:26
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
You are denying the research that has already been done on CO2 and other atmospheric gases.

We know the properties of these materials. We've measured them. Nothing gives CO2 the power to add energy to the Earth. Nothing gives CO2 the power to prevent energy from leaving the Earth.


CO2 doesn't add energy to the planet.
CO2 doesn't prevent energy from leaving the planet.

CO2 [and other Greenhouse Gases] warm the air, slowing down surface cooling conduction to the air, thus raising the temperature of the surface slightly.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
27-09-2017 06:10
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America. I thought they were all involved. The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

The native people went along with it. They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people. That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species. And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
27-09-2017 15:41
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America. I thought they were all involved. The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

The native people went along with it. They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people. That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species. And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.


Interesting reading GreenMan. I'll need to take the time to read it some more later. I am not sure if you know but I did let ITN know that if some of the things that I am pursuing work out that I'll ask Britain to return the remains of Pocahontas to the Powhatans. I am about 16 times removed (generations) her grandson. I don't think they'll find a Powhatan tribe today. This would kind of let people know that Native Americans have been through a lot. At the same time it might be in keeping with some of their heritage to become environmentalists.
27-09-2017 19:08
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You are denying the research that has already been done on CO2 and other atmospheric gases.

We know the properties of these materials. We've measured them. Nothing gives CO2 the power to add energy to the Earth. Nothing gives CO2 the power to prevent energy from leaving the Earth.


CO2 doesn't add energy to the planet.
CO2 doesn't prevent energy from leaving the planet.

CO2 [and other Greenhouse Gases] warm the air, slowing down surface cooling conduction to the air, thus raising the temperature of the surface slightly.


Paradox. It takes energy to warm the air, dumbass.

CO2 is not an energy source.

The Sun's output is effectively constant.

The only way to warm the Earth is to increase the output of the Sun.


The Parrot Killer
27-09-2017 19:22
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America.

Quite a few tried to stop it. You should really learn history some time.
GreenMan wrote:
I thought they were all involved.

Many were, one way or the other.
GreenMan wrote:
The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

Ah...the evils of forced conversion.
GreenMan wrote:
The native people went along with it.

No, they didn't. They rejected such missionaries (and should have).
GreenMan wrote:
They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

I see no science here. Only prophecy.
GreenMan wrote:
But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people.

I'm not. I'm slamming evil people, many from European stock for coming over here and decimating native people.

They also brought with them diseases that the Europeans were quite adjusted to, but the native people were not. That did far more damage than the wars. Many tribes were wiped out entirely by the new diseases that were minor for the Europeans. That's not slamming Europeans. It is pointing out an unfortunate circumstance.
GreenMan wrote:
That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species.

No one is killing the human species.
GreenMan wrote:
And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.

So? Your point?


The Parrot Killer
27-09-2017 19:25
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America. I thought they were all involved. The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

The native people went along with it. They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people. That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species. And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.


Interesting reading GreenMan. I'll need to take the time to read it some more later. I am not sure if you know but I did let ITN know that if some of the things that I am pursuing work out that I'll ask Britain to return the remains of Pocahontas to the Powhatans. I am about 16 times removed (generations) her grandson. I don't think they'll find a Powhatan tribe today. This would kind of let people know that Native Americans have been through a lot. At the same time it might be in keeping with some of their heritage to become environmentalists.


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


The Parrot Killer
27-09-2017 21:15
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


Many in Washington St. just like breathing spray paint sprayed onto a rag. Good way to fry someone's brain. Read about it all the time in area papers. Maybe you've been sniffing paint as well ? You seem to be nothing but a jerk.
27-09-2017 22:28
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


Many in Washington St. just like breathing spray paint sprayed onto a rag. Good way to fry someone's brain. Read about it all the time in area papers. Maybe you've been sniffing paint as well ? You seem to be nothing but a jerk.


Now your insult streams are just becoming bigotry. Both are fallacies.


The Parrot Killer
27-09-2017 22:48
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


Many in Washington St. just like breathing spray paint sprayed onto a rag. Good way to fry someone's brain. Read about it all the time in area papers. Maybe you've been sniffing paint as well ? You seem to be nothing but a jerk.


Now your insult streams are just becoming bigotry. Both are fallacies.


I've seen it first hand. And I think when it's in the newspaper its not fallacy but is a fact.
Besides, I could've graduated high school in the Seattle area at a school for Native Americans but said no. You're making that seem like I made the right decision. After all in my opinion you're just a hater.
Thing is you don't know me but you will play your mind games with me. For some reason you think I'm ignorant because I lived in the Seattle area. And at the same time since I think you are Native American I think you're making them look bad. All it seems your heritage is about is causing other people problems. The world was and is changing. From what I've seen from you it doesn't speak well for you.

p.s., anyone can do a search to find out what kinds of problems Native Americans have. But ITN if people don't want to change when the times have changed that is on them. Maybe you should learn something about climate change and the environment ? The only thing you're doing now is wasting other peoples time.
Edited on 27-09-2017 23:04
27-09-2017 23:24
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
And ITN I do believe that Litesong is your wife. How do you rate? All I've met is people like you who wants to make my life miserable because what you have at home isn't doing it for you.
27-09-2017 23:42
GasGuzler
☆☆☆☆☆
(39)
James_ wrote:
And ITN I do believe that Litesong is your wife. How do you rate? All I've met is people like you who wants to make my life miserable because what you have at home isn't doing it for you.


I have more respect for someone making thoughtful arguments that are wrong, than I do for someone just slinging mud when they are right.

Greenman for example....he's at least grinding out his tired brain.

James, you've slipped into the wrong side of both.
Edited on 27-09-2017 23:43
27-09-2017 23:44
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


Many in Washington St. just like breathing spray paint sprayed onto a rag. Good way to fry someone's brain. Read about it all the time in area papers. Maybe you've been sniffing paint as well ? You seem to be nothing but a jerk.


Now your insult streams are just becoming bigotry. Both are fallacies.


I've seen it first hand.

You have NOT talked to everyone in Washington State.
James_ wrote:
And I think when it's in the newspaper its not fallacy but is a fact.

Not a fact. Learn what a 'fact' is. 'Fact' is not a newspaper.
James_ wrote:
Besides, I could've graduated high school in the Seattle area at a school for Native Americans but said no. You're making that seem like I made the right decision. After all in my opinion you're just a hater.

Heh. I'm actually very liked on my street and at my business. Doesn't seem to fit your your accusation of being a 'hater', does it?

Do I hate certain things? Of course I do. I detest dictators. I detest Marxism and anything that it inspired. I detest thieves. I detest murderers. I detest the useful idiots trying to bring this about.

If you want to call me a 'hater' for that, go right ahead. It only shows that you feel threatened by me. In other words, it only shows you are part or all of these things.

I support a republican form of government. I support the federated part of our government, as long as it remains a republican form of government.

I support communities, farms, and those willing to produce for a living. I detest the lazy that are able bodied but refuse to work. I support capitalism. I know the power of the free market and what it can do. I know why it is immortal and can't be killed. I agree with the Austrian Economic model and do not agree with the Keynesian Economic model.

I have built my business up myself. I used no government aid. My products are sold all over the world. They appear in industrial plants of almost every kind. I have personally done a large part of cleaning up Puget Sound through my instruments. They appear in many aircraft, including many Boeing jets. They appear in medical installations such as hospitals all over the world. My instruments are popular because they work and are reliable. People are willing to pay the price for them. That's the free market at work.

I employ people. I pay them for their services according to the price I have negotiated with each and every one of them, just as I must negotiate my price for my instruments with my customers. Again, the free market in action. My employees like each other and they like me. They like working here. If they didn't, they would leave.

So call me a hater if you wish. It's just more insult noise.

James_ wrote:
Thing is you don't know me

I know enough about you to know your politics, even though you deny it. You've certainly made it plain enough.
James_ wrote:
but you will play your mind games with me.

No one is playing mind games with you except yourself.
James_ wrote:
For some reason you think I'm ignorant

Illiterate, actually. Illiterate in certain areas of math, in science, in logic, in philosophy.
James_ wrote:
because I lived in the Seattle area.

Not because you lived here (even if you did). It is because you are illiterate. You never learned this stuff.
James_ wrote:
And at the same time since I think you are Native American

Well...Native American in the sense that was born in the United States, yes.
James_ wrote:
I think you're making them look bad.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Litebeer does THAT quite well! You're worried about ME making them look bad?!?
James_ wrote:
All it seems your heritage is about is causing other people problems.

Ah. Hate speech...with bigotry no less.
James_ wrote:
The world was and is changing.

So? Everyone has changed with it. My business is to BRING ABOUT change!
James_ wrote:
From what I've seen from you it doesn't speak well for you.

You really have a cartoon view of the indian, don't you?
James_ wrote:
p.s., anyone can do a search to find out what kinds of problems Native Americans have.

You might ask the local tribal councils. that's their concern after all.
James_ wrote:
But ITN if people don't want to change when the times have changed that is on them.

Back to the cartoon view.
James_ wrote:
Maybe you should learn something about climate change

Now we return to the original baseball stadium.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions.

James_ wrote:
and the environment ?

Define 'the environment'. Are you referring to the Church of Ecological Radicals?
James_ wrote:
The only thing you're doing now is wasting other peoples time.

You keep saying this...you keep responding.

You're a liar, even to yourself.


The Parrot Killer
27-09-2017 23:48
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
[quote]James_ wrote:
And ITN I do believe that Litesong is your wife./quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I do believe both litebeer and I will take that as an insult!

You REALLY don't pay attention, do you?


The Parrot Killer
28-09-2017 00:00
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]James_ wrote:
And ITN I do believe that Litesong is your wife./quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I do believe both litebeer and I will take that as an insult!

You REALLY don't pay attention, do you?


I do. That's why I believe the 2 of you are married. She did know why and where you went in Oregon to go star gazing.
And since all you are doing in here is trying to make people miserable doesn't say much for your heritage.

p.s., your wife's okay. Maybe you can learn something about our environment ? She might like that.
Edited on 28-09-2017 00:03
28-09-2017 04:43
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You are denying the research that has already been done on CO2 and other atmospheric gases.

We know the properties of these materials. We've measured them. Nothing gives CO2 the power to add energy to the Earth. Nothing gives CO2 the power to prevent energy from leaving the Earth.


CO2 doesn't add energy to the planet.
CO2 doesn't prevent energy from leaving the planet.

CO2 [and other Greenhouse Gases] warm the air, slowing down surface cooling conduction to the air, thus raising the temperature of the surface slightly.


Paradox. It takes energy to warm the air, dumbass.

CO2 is not an energy source.

The Sun's output is effectively constant.

The only way to warm the Earth is to increase the output of the Sun.


It doesn't matter if you keep repeating the same bull shit over and over as you do. You simply have blinders on, and will not see the truth, because you don't want to know the truth. You just want to bask in the glory of making people feel better. The problem is that you are trying to make them feel better about destroying the future of humanity.

The Sun is the energy source. No one is disputing that.
The Sun Warms the Earth.
The Earth emits Electromagnetic Radiation as a Result of That Warmth.
Greenhouse Gases Convert Some of that Electromagnetic Radiation Into Thermal Energy, Adding to the Thermal Energy Already in the Air.
Surface Cooling Slows Down as a Result of That Additional Thermal Energy in the Air, Resulting in Additional Warming of the Surface.

See? And the Energy from the Sun DID NOT have to increase.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
28-09-2017 04:50
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America.

Quite a few tried to stop it. You should really learn history some time.
GreenMan wrote:
I thought they were all involved.

Many were, one way or the other.
GreenMan wrote:
The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

Ah...the evils of forced conversion.
GreenMan wrote:
The native people went along with it.

No, they didn't. They rejected such missionaries (and should have).
GreenMan wrote:
They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

I see no science here. Only prophecy.
GreenMan wrote:
But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people.

I'm not. I'm slamming evil people, many from European stock for coming over here and decimating native people.

They also brought with them diseases that the Europeans were quite adjusted to, but the native people were not. That did far more damage than the wars. Many tribes were wiped out entirely by the new diseases that were minor for the Europeans. That's not slamming Europeans. It is pointing out an unfortunate circumstance.
GreenMan wrote:
That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species.

No one is killing the human species.
GreenMan wrote:
And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.

So? Your point?

My point is that you are one of the ones who are directing people down the path indicated by this line in the Seventh Fire Prophecy. "The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet." That's not science, as you said. It is prophecy. It is also prophecy that clearly indicates Climate Change as the demise of humanity. It was written down a long time ago, before Climate Change was even considered to be a threat. So if you want to make it a science then you can, by trying to figure out how the prophets knew the future. This is evidence that they did.

And you know what else. Prophecy about Climate Change is just as relevant as Science about Climate Change. And a LOT more relevant than your rendition of Physics.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
28-09-2017 05:00
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America. I thought they were all involved. The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

The native people went along with it. They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people. That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species. And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.


Interesting reading GreenMan. I'll need to take the time to read it some more later. I am not sure if you know but I did let ITN know that if some of the things that I am pursuing work out that I'll ask Britain to return the remains of Pocahontas to the Powhatans. I am about 16 times removed (generations) her grandson. I don't think they'll find a Powhatan tribe today. This would kind of let people know that Native Americans have been through a lot. At the same time it might be in keeping with some of their heritage to become environmentalists.


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


Sounds like you need to do a little research on Native American heritage. They lived in harmony with nature, naturally. What is it that you makes you think otherwise? Do you have any examples of Native Americans doing any harm to the environment? There is plenty to show what the Europeans were doing. They had cut nearly every tree in Europe, when they discovered this continent. Their rivers and streams were so muddy and polluted that you couldn't drink the water. They brought that here. According to their prophecies, they will take it back with them, too. Oh yeah, that is supported by Biblical prophecy as well.

You and all yours, will vacate the West Coast, and most other parts of this continent. Go ahead and laugh. I am.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
28-09-2017 13:24
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America. I thought they were all involved. The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

The native people went along with it. They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people. That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species. And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.


Interesting reading GreenMan. I'll need to take the time to read it some more later. I am not sure if you know but I did let ITN know that if some of the things that I am pursuing work out that I'll ask Britain to return the remains of Pocahontas to the Powhatans. I am about 16 times removed (generations) her grandson. I don't think they'll find a Powhatan tribe today. This would kind of let people know that Native Americans have been through a lot. At the same time it might be in keeping with some of their heritage to become environmentalists.


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


Sounds like you need to do a little research on Native American heritage. They lived in harmony with nature, naturally. What is it that you makes you think otherwise? Do you have any examples of Native Americans doing any harm to the environment? There is plenty to show what the Europeans were doing. They had cut nearly every tree in Europe, when they discovered this continent. Their rivers and streams were so muddy and polluted that you couldn't drink the water. They brought that here. According to their prophecies, they will take it back with them, too. Oh yeah, that is supported by Biblical prophecy as well.

You and all yours, will vacate the West Coast, and most other parts of this continent. Go ahead and laugh. I am.


I remember when Billy Joel did a concert at the Tacoma Dome. It was reported in the Tacoma News Tribune that he asked his audience not to let happen to the Pacific Northwest what happened to New York. The East River is to polluted for it to be safe for anyone to be in it. That's when I became aware of things and started paying attention.
As far as prophecies go they might be warnings. I've heard since I was a kid that California was going to fall into the sea. If they ever have a large enough earthquake it's possible. Faults do give.
Still the world is overpopulated and much is wrong with it. I'm just glad I don't live in some place like NYC. Life will probably go on for a long time after I'm gone.
28-09-2017 19:04
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You are denying the research that has already been done on CO2 and other atmospheric gases.

We know the properties of these materials. We've measured them. Nothing gives CO2 the power to add energy to the Earth. Nothing gives CO2 the power to prevent energy from leaving the Earth.


CO2 doesn't add energy to the planet.
CO2 doesn't prevent energy from leaving the planet.

CO2 [and other Greenhouse Gases] warm the air, slowing down surface cooling conduction to the air, thus raising the temperature of the surface slightly.


Paradox. It takes energy to warm the air, dumbass.

CO2 is not an energy source.

The Sun's output is effectively constant.

The only way to warm the Earth is to increase the output of the Sun.


It doesn't matter if you keep repeating the same bull shit over and over as you do. You simply have blinders on, and will not see the truth, because you don't want to know the truth. You just want to bask in the glory of making people feel better. The problem is that you are trying to make them feel better about destroying the future of humanity.

The Sun is the energy source. No one is disputing that.
The Sun Warms the Earth.
The Earth emits Electromagnetic Radiation as a Result of That Warmth.
Greenhouse Gases Convert Some of that Electromagnetic Radiation Into Thermal Energy, Adding to the Thermal Energy Already in the Air.
Surface Cooling Slows Down as a Result of That Additional Thermal Energy in the Air, Resulting in Additional Warming of the Surface.

You are again reducing entropy. Entropy always increases in any system. You are again violating the 2nd LoT.
You are again not allowing energy to escape. You are again violating the S-B law.

You can't just add energy to the Earth and forget about it. You can't just heat the lower atmosphere and forget about it.

You are still in paradox. Clear your paradox if you want to get any further.

GreenMan wrote:
See? And the Energy from the Sun DID NOT have to increase.

Because you again ignored the S-B law and the 2nd LoT, and are still arguing both sides of your paradox.


The Parrot Killer
28-09-2017 19:08
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America.

Quite a few tried to stop it. You should really learn history some time.
GreenMan wrote:
I thought they were all involved.

Many were, one way or the other.
GreenMan wrote:
The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

Ah...the evils of forced conversion.
GreenMan wrote:
The native people went along with it.

No, they didn't. They rejected such missionaries (and should have).
GreenMan wrote:
They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

I see no science here. Only prophecy.
GreenMan wrote:
But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people.

I'm not. I'm slamming evil people, many from European stock for coming over here and decimating native people.

They also brought with them diseases that the Europeans were quite adjusted to, but the native people were not. That did far more damage than the wars. Many tribes were wiped out entirely by the new diseases that were minor for the Europeans. That's not slamming Europeans. It is pointing out an unfortunate circumstance.
GreenMan wrote:
That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species.

No one is killing the human species.
GreenMan wrote:
And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.

So? Your point?

My point is that you are one of the ones who are directing people down the path indicated by this line in the Seventh Fire Prophecy. "The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet." That's not science, as you said. It is prophecy. It is also prophecy that clearly indicates Climate Change as the demise of humanity. It was written down a long time ago, before Climate Change was even considered to be a threat. So if you want to make it a science then you can, by trying to figure out how the prophets knew the future. This is evidence that they did.

Just because someone made a 'prophecy' you instantly believe it to be true???
Just because the prophecy is claimed to be old you believe it to be true???

This is known as a presentism fallacy.
GreenMan wrote:
And you know what else. Prophecy about Climate Change is just as relevant as Science about Climate Change. And a LOT more relevant than your rendition of Physics.

There it is...all hanging out pink and naked. You deny science in favor of religion and confuse religion with 'science'.


The Parrot Killer
28-09-2017 19:18
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America. I thought they were all involved. The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

The native people went along with it. They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people. That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species. And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.


Interesting reading GreenMan. I'll need to take the time to read it some more later. I am not sure if you know but I did let ITN know that if some of the things that I am pursuing work out that I'll ask Britain to return the remains of Pocahontas to the Powhatans. I am about 16 times removed (generations) her grandson. I don't think they'll find a Powhatan tribe today. This would kind of let people know that Native Americans have been through a lot. At the same time it might be in keeping with some of their heritage to become environmentalists.


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


Sounds like you need to do a little research on Native American heritage.

I have.
GreenMan wrote:
They lived in harmony with nature, naturally.

Nope. The still don't.
GreenMan wrote:
What is it that you makes you think otherwise?

The way they never managed anything like trees, hunting, fishing, etc.
GreenMan wrote:
Do you have any examples of Native Americans doing any harm to the environment?

Go look at almost any reservation today.
GreenMan wrote:
There is plenty to show what the Europeans were doing.

Redirection.
GreenMan wrote:
They had cut nearly every tree in Europe, when they discovered this continent.

They? Who are they? Are you talking about the British? The Brits aren't all of Europe you know.
GreenMan wrote:
Their rivers and streams were so muddy and polluted that you couldn't drink the water.

Guess they're dead then. I wonder who the current Europeans are, and how they managed to not only clean up the rivers but dispose of all the dead bodies from people that died from thirst?
GreenMan wrote:
They brought that here.

Our rivers and streams are fine. Pollution in them is really pretty localized.
GreenMan wrote:
According to their prophecies, they will take it back with them, too.

There you go with religion again.
GreenMan wrote:
Oh yeah, that is supported by Biblical prophecy as well.

Really??? Name the scripture. I'll bet you took it out of context.
GreenMan wrote:
You and all yours, will vacate the West Coast, and most other parts of this continent. Go ahead and laugh. I am.


1) Those who fight global warming will be allowed to reincarnate to
some existing body on Earth.
2) The planet will become uninhabitable.

Which is it, dude? You have still not cleared this paradox either.


The Parrot Killer
28-09-2017 19:30
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
I still do. It was evil men, who came from European stock, that treated the tribes so horribly. Other Europeans, good men, tried to stop it.

You DO have a problem with contextomies. That's why I left the link in place, so people could restore the context of what I said and why, if they were interested.


I wasn't aware that any good white men were trying to stop the decimation of the native people of America. I thought they were all involved. The missionaries even got involved, by burning their chiefs at the stake if they wouldn't convert to Christianity. That always resulted in the missionaries getting killed, which always resulted in an excuse for the cavalry to be sent in and slaughter the whole village.

The native people went along with it. They did what they had to do to maintain their lineage through a time that was predicted to come. And they did it with pride, because they knew that their time would come.

This is a good example, called the Seventh Fire Prophecy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_fires_prophecy
[In case anyone is interested in reading it in its entirety.]

Even though this was written way before anyone was concerned about Global Warming, it said this about the time of the "Seventh Fire":

Seventh Fire Prophecy says:

It is this time that the light skinned race will be given a choice between two roads. One road will be green and lush, and very inviting. The other road will be black and charred, and walking it will cut their feet.


I'm thinking that is the one we have recently entered. And so does anyone else who is familiar with the prophecy and Global Warming.

See, Science and Religion do mix well.

But, uh, I wouldn't be slamming Europeans for coming over here and decimating the native people. That's not as bad as what the Republican Party [including the likes of you, Parrot Killer] are currently doing, because you guys are saying we should continue full steam in our current attempt to decimate the entire human species. And from the sounds of it, you are a direct descendant of some of those "evil" Europeans who came here.


Interesting reading GreenMan. I'll need to take the time to read it some more later. I am not sure if you know but I did let ITN know that if some of the things that I am pursuing work out that I'll ask Britain to return the remains of Pocahontas to the Powhatans. I am about 16 times removed (generations) her grandson. I don't think they'll find a Powhatan tribe today. This would kind of let people know that Native Americans have been through a lot. At the same time it might be in keeping with some of their heritage to become environmentalists.


Heh. The LAST thing most Native Americans were were environmentalists.


Sounds like you need to do a little research on Native American heritage. They lived in harmony with nature, naturally. What is it that you makes you think otherwise? Do you have any examples of Native Americans doing any harm to the environment? There is plenty to show what the Europeans were doing. They had cut nearly every tree in Europe, when they discovered this continent. Their rivers and streams were so muddy and polluted that you couldn't drink the water. They brought that here. According to their prophecies, they will take it back with them, too. Oh yeah, that is supported by Biblical prophecy as well.

You and all yours, will vacate the West Coast, and most other parts of this continent. Go ahead and laugh. I am.


I remember when Billy Joel did a concert at the Tacoma Dome. It was reported in the Tacoma News Tribune that he asked his audience not to let happen to the Pacific Northwest what happened to New York. The East River is to polluted for it to be safe for anyone to be in it. That's when I became aware of things and started paying attention.

Which is why I don't pay for singers to make political comments. The East River (actually a salt estuary) is not that bad. Localized to New York city, people swim in this river just fine. There's even an annual swim across this river, attended by hundreds of swimmers.
James_ wrote:
As far as prophecies go they might be warnings. I've heard since I was a kid that California was going to fall into the sea. If they ever have a large enough earthquake it's possible. Faults do give.

You should study the fault system in California. Unfortunately, the Big One will not make California fall into the sea. All the wacko nut jobs that live there will be just fine. They are safe from the sea.
James_ wrote:
Still the world is overpopulated and much is wrong with it.

Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.
James_ wrote:
I'm just glad I don't live in some place like NYC. Life will probably go on for a long time after I'm gone.

Indeed it will.


The Parrot Killer
28-09-2017 22:42
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
James_ wrote:

Still the world is overpopulated and much is wrong with it.

Into the Night wrote:
Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.


Why do I need to die ? Are you suggesting I kill myself ? It seems that way. That would explain why you will not leave me alone. You want all Europeans to kill themselves so that Native Americans can go back to a life where they used no written language and no mathematics.
I think your advocating someone to end their life shows that you are mentally ill. I wonder if your wife Litesong thinks the same way.
Edited on 28-09-2017 22:44
28-09-2017 22:57
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:

Still the world is overpopulated and much is wrong with it.

Into the Night wrote:
Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.


Why do I need to die ? Are you suggesting I kill myself ? It seems that way.

Yes. I am suggesting you kill yourself. It is the logical thing to request any that suggests the death of others to cure 'overpopulation'.
James_ wrote:
That would explain why you will not leave me alone.

No, it explains why the 'overpopulation' argument is bullshit.
James_ wrote:
You want all Europeans to kill themselves

Only those that try the 'overpopulation' argument.
James_ wrote:
so that Native Americans can go back to a life where they used no written language and no mathematics.

They had both, dumbass. They still do.
James_ wrote:
I think your advocating someone to end their life shows that you are mentally ill.

Inversion fallacy. YOU are the one advocating the end of someone's life.


The Parrot Killer
29-09-2017 00:05
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:

Still the world is overpopulated and much is wrong with it.

Into the Night wrote:
Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.


Why do I need to die ? Are you suggesting I kill myself ? It seems that way.

Yes. I am suggesting you kill yourself. It is the logical thing to request any that suggests the death of others to cure 'overpopulation'.
James_ wrote:
That would explain why you will not leave me alone.

No, it explains why the 'overpopulation' argument is bullshit.
James_ wrote:
You want all Europeans to kill themselves

Only those that try the 'overpopulation' argument.
James_ wrote:
so that Native Americans can go back to a life where they used no written language and no mathematics.

They had both, dumbass. They still do.
James_ wrote:
I think your advocating someone to end their life shows that you are mentally ill.

Inversion fallacy. YOU are the one advocating the end of someone's life.


You are one sick individual. Anyone can read what I posted. I only commented that the world is over populated. I never made any suggestions about how to resolve it.
And yet you did just post that you want me to commit suicide.
I used to feel sorry for Native Americans and used to think of ways they might be helped but not anymore. You've shown me that they are not capable of changing with a changing world.
As for Billy Joel, his speaking out about how polluted the East River used to be probably helped to get it cleaned up. That's because people talked about the problem and no one had to die to resolve it.
29-09-2017 00:25
GasGuzler
☆☆☆☆☆
(39)
Into the Night wrote:
Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.


James,
Stop taking everything personally. It's just an internet forum.
I'm quite sure ITN doesn't want anyone to die.....correct me if I'm wrong ITN.
He's simply making a point by creating a ridiculous solution to a ridiculous claim...and by saying you go first, he means IF you think the solution is a good one. Kind of like raising taxes. The people that want them raised are not the people paying the bill. He's just making a point. Put the rope away.
29-09-2017 00:29
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
GasGuzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.


James,
Stop taking everything personally. It's just an internet forum.
I'm quite sure ITN doesn't want anyone to die.....correct me if I'm wrong ITN.
He's simply making a point by creating a ridiculous solution to a ridiculous claim...and by saying you go first, he means IF you think the solution is a good one. Kind of like raising taxes. The people that want them raised are not the people paying the bill. He's just making a point. Put the rope away.


I'll send you some links to consider but will quit posting in here. He's obsessive - compulsive. He will keep going.
Besides I did tell one woman I know that I'd show her some smart things.
Edited on 29-09-2017 00:34
29-09-2017 00:38
GasGuzler
☆☆☆☆☆
(39)
Come on James! For all you know he's a robot with a bad haircut! He just wants you to prove him wrong. Can you do it?
29-09-2017 01:08
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
GasGuzler wrote:
Come on James! For all you know he's a robot with a bad haircut! He just wants you to prove him wrong. Can you do it?


Can't discuss facts with him. Here are 2 that are helping with over population.
First, South Sudan isn't the only country in the region facing mass starvation. A potentially historic famine is also threatening Nigeria, Somalia, and Yemen. Far from Western eyes and far from the headlines, an estimated 20 million people in those four countries are at risk of dying due to a lack of food.
https://www.vox.com/world/2017/6/1/15653970/south-sudan-hunger-crisis-famine

Europe needs many more babies to avert a population disaster
Across Europe birth rates are tumbling. The net effect is a 'perfect demographic storm' that will imperil economic growth across the continent
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/23/baby-crisis-europe-brink-depopulation-disaster

I'll pm you some other info but have other things I can be doing. And ITN, the overpopulation thing might take care of itself. Am glad you knew about these things because you do research before posting about something.
Edited on 29-09-2017 01:15
29-09-2017 01:35
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:

Still the world is overpopulated and much is wrong with it.

Into the Night wrote:
Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.


Why do I need to die ? Are you suggesting I kill myself ? It seems that way.

Yes. I am suggesting you kill yourself. It is the logical thing to request any that suggests the death of others to cure 'overpopulation'.
James_ wrote:
That would explain why you will not leave me alone.

No, it explains why the 'overpopulation' argument is bullshit.
James_ wrote:
You want all Europeans to kill themselves

Only those that try the 'overpopulation' argument.
James_ wrote:
so that Native Americans can go back to a life where they used no written language and no mathematics.

They had both, dumbass. They still do.
James_ wrote:
I think your advocating someone to end their life shows that you are mentally ill.

Inversion fallacy. YOU are the one advocating the end of someone's life.


You are one sick individual. Anyone can read what I posted. I only commented that the world is over populated. I never made any suggestions about how to resolve it.

The world is not overpopulated. The logical conclusion of your line of thinking is to solve it by removing people (killing them).
James_ wrote:
And yet you did just post that you want me to commit suicide.

Only if you want to try to solve overpopulation.
James_ wrote:
I used to feel sorry for Native Americans and used to think of ways they might be helped but not anymore. You've shown me that they are not capable of changing with a changing world.

Argument of the Stone. Now you want to put bigotry on it as well. What a jerk.
James_ wrote:
As for Billy Joel, his speaking out about how polluted the East River used to be probably helped to get it cleaned up.
[quote]James_ wrote:
Nope. Modern advances in industry is what cleaned it up, long be Billy Joel made his political comment.
[quote]James_ wrote:
That's because people talked about the problem and no one had to die to resolve it.

No one died from pollution in the East River of New York city.


The Parrot Killer
29-09-2017 01:38
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
GasGuzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.


James,
Stop taking everything personally. It's just an internet forum.

Good luck with convincing him of that!
GasGuzler wrote:
I'm quite sure ITN doesn't want anyone to die.....correct me if I'm wrong ITN.

You are not wrong.
GasGuzler wrote:
He's simply making a point by creating a ridiculous solution to a ridiculous claim...and by saying you go first, he means IF you think the solution is a good one. Kind of like raising taxes. The people that want them raised are not the people paying the bill. He's just making a point. Put the rope away.


Bingo.


The Parrot Killer
29-09-2017 01:41
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzler wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Oh this old argument again. Want to do something about overpopulation? Kill people off until it reaches some level you personally deem necessary for sustainability? You die first.


James,
Stop taking everything personally. It's just an internet forum.
I'm quite sure ITN doesn't want anyone to die.....correct me if I'm wrong ITN.
He's simply making a point by creating a ridiculous solution to a ridiculous claim...and by saying you go first, he means IF you think the solution is a good one. Kind of like raising taxes. The people that want them raised are not the people paying the bill. He's just making a point. Put the rope away.


I'll send you some links to consider but will quit posting in here. He's obsessive - compulsive. He will keep going.
Besides I did tell one woman I know that I'd show her some smart things.


Oooooo. ANOTHER threat to leave!

Very well...take your bizarre theories, your personal offense taken at anything that disagrees with your opinion, and your fake experiments and go.

I don't play in the kiddie pool. You're safe there.


The Parrot Killer
29-09-2017 01:47
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5733)
James_ wrote:
[quote]GasGuzler wrote:
Come on James! For all you know he's a robot with a bad haircut! He just wants you to prove him wrong. Can you do it?


Can't discuss facts with him.
James_ wrote:
Here are 2 that are helping with over population.
First, South Sudan isn't the only country in the region facing mass starvation. A potentially historic famine is also threatening Nigeria, Somalia, and Yemen. Far from Western eyes and far from the headlines, an estimated 20 million people in those four countries are at risk of dying due to a lack of food.
...deleted Holy News Link...
Not a fact. An opinion made by a newspaper. Learn what a 'fact' is.
[quote]James_ wrote:
Europe needs many more babies to avert a population disaster
Across Europe birth rates are tumbling. The net effect is a 'perfect demographic storm' that will imperil economic growth across the continent
...deleted Holy News Link...
Not a fact. An opinion made by a newspaper. Learn what a 'fact' is.
[quote]James_ wrote:
I'll pm you some other info but have other things I can be doing. And ITN, the overpopulation thing might take care of itself.

If it were a problem, but it isn't. You REALLY need to get out in the country more. Maybe take a trip to the Sudan and see how empty it is.
James_ wrote:
Am glad you knew about these things because you do research before posting about something.

You're a liar, dude. You are NOT glad I knew about these things.


The Parrot Killer
29-09-2017 03:43
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(661)
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
You are denying the research that has already been done on CO2 and other atmospheric gases.

We know the properties of these materials. We've measured them. Nothing gives CO2 the power to add energy to the Earth. Nothing gives CO2 the power to prevent energy from leaving the Earth.


CO2 doesn't add energy to the planet.
CO2 doesn't prevent energy from leaving the planet.

CO2 [and other Greenhouse Gases] warm the air, slowing down surface cooling conduction to the air, thus raising the temperature of the surface slightly.


Paradox. It takes energy to warm the air, dumbass.

CO2 is not an energy source.

The Sun's output is effectively constant.

The only way to warm the Earth is to increase the output of the Sun.


It doesn't matter if you keep repeating the same bull shit over and over as you do. You simply have blinders on, and will not see the truth, because you don't want to know the truth. You just want to bask in the glory of making people feel better. The problem is that you are trying to make them feel better about destroying the future of humanity.

The Sun is the energy source. No one is disputing that.
The Sun Warms the Earth.
The Earth emits Electromagnetic Radiation as a Result of That Warmth.
Greenhouse Gases Convert Some of that Electromagnetic Radiation Into Thermal Energy, Adding to the Thermal Energy Already in the Air.
Surface Cooling Slows Down as a Result of That Additional Thermal Energy in the Air, Resulting in Additional Warming of the Surface.

You are again reducing entropy. Entropy always increases in any system. You are again violating the 2nd LoT.
You are again not allowing energy to escape. You are again violating the S-B law.

You can't just add energy to the Earth and forget about it. You can't just heat the lower atmosphere and forget about it.

You are still in paradox. Clear your paradox if you want to get any further.

GreenMan wrote:
See? And the Energy from the Sun DID NOT have to increase.

Because you again ignored the S-B law and the 2nd LoT, and are still arguing both sides of your paradox.

No, I am not ignoring the S-B Law or the 2nd Lot. I am applying them both in my understanding of what is going on. Together, they describe it quite well. There is no paradox, except the one you create by not allowing the earth to get any warmer than it is by invoking a misunderstanding of those laws.
There is something you keep bringing up called emissivity. It's a fudge factor. You call it a measured constant. That's because grey bodies do not put out as much radiation as black bodies. The earth is a grey body, so emissivity must be taken into consideration. If the emissivity decreases, then so does the radiation that the object puts out. That means that the object is retaining more energy from the original source of energy. That is not a paradox. That is an application of those two laws.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leftbehind/index.php
Page 1 of 212>





Join the debate This is funny:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Funny Numbers2716-02-2017 03:10
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact