Remember me
▼ Content

The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System

Page 1 of 212>
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System26-08-2022 10:40
MidMessFar
☆☆☆☆☆
(2)
The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System
Full article, source: https://midmessfar.wordpress.com/2022/08/26/the-weather-climate-change-are-revealing-the-truth-of-this-corrupt-society-system/

The only metric you should trust is the weather, the climate.
All other news on the mainstream are worthless and can be manipulated.

Through history, many dynasties and event an entire civilization got destroyed by the weather.
Why?
Because that old system no longer work, no longer truly help assist the public people.

That similar event are happening on many nations in this civilization as well.
You can see the drought and heatwave in China, Europe for the last 2 months or so.

If I have to guess, then the next things natural God will bring super floods that will lead to many death and casualties. Many dams, electric house can be totally broken.
Full article, source: https://midmessfar.wordpress.com/2022/08/26/the-weather-climate-change-are-revealing-the-truth-of-this-corrupt-society-system/
26-08-2022 17:11
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
None of the current weather/natural event we've experienced in recent times, are any worse than those from the past. Mankind has experienced worse, survived, and thrived. Nothing lasts forever, whether natural, or man-made. Everything erodes, decays, breakdown over time. We can do repairs, mitigate, but eventually the patchwork fails. A lot of our infrastructure is century, plus years old, and has greatly exceeded any expectations for how long they would last. It's cheaper to just patch, and repair, than to replace and update. We tend like building new stuff, over replace things that still basically work, most of the time.

Society is decaying, eroding, breaking down. Humans are power and control freaks of nature. They need to 'own' everything, even other humans... Humans also tend to destroy, what they cannot own or control, even other humans...
02-01-2023 10:56
ellisael
☆☆☆☆☆
(10)
I think this might be a good quick pitstop quiz to follow through with. About the consequences of climate change if its real
02-01-2023 11:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21600)
ellisael wrote:
I think this might be a good quick pitstop quiz to follow through with. About the consequences of climate change if its real

Climate cannot change. It has no value that can change. It is a subjective description only.
Weather changes. Climate does not.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-01-2023 23:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

Climate cannot change. It has no value that can change. It is a subjective description only.

Have you informed your therapist that the climate cannot change?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 02-01-2023 23:17
03-01-2023 03:33
(5197)
ellisael wrote:

Beyond a few thousand years, humans didn't do a real good job observing and recording. The past is mostly theory and speculation (opinion). It's a fair opinion to believe this planet has been constantly changing, since the beginning, and will continue to change. It would be nice to turn back the clock, and re-do history, but it's not possible. What already happened, is done.

Correlation, is not causation. We haven't been around long enough to observe and record past warming, cooling cycles, to know if there is anything unnatural going on. It's reasonable to believe this planet was much warmer in the past, and life did pretty well. We survived it...
05-01-2023 15:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14420)
HarveyH55 wrote: It's reasonable to believe this planet was much warmer in the past,

Belief in a "much warmer" past planet Earth is reasonable to you. I, however, consider it totally irrational since there is no rational basis for that belief. Your speculation is not wrong/incorrect. It is simply not supported by anything empirical, i.e. there is no reason any rational adult should also believe that the earth was "much warmer" in the past.

HarveyH55 wrote: and life did pretty well.

Absolutely. Once life appeared on the planet, it survived and did not become extinct. Of course, certain species became extinct but life continued to this very day.

HarveyH55 wrote:We survived it...

This example of the Marxist "we" needs clarification. None of us were around in the unobserved distant past and thus none of us were there to survive. Of course, every one of our ancestors survived long enough to procreate.
05-01-2023 20:04
(21600)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: It's reasonable to believe this planet was much warmer in the past,

Belief in a "much warmer" past planet Earth is reasonable to you. I, however, consider it totally irrational since there is no rational basis for that belief. Your speculation is not wrong/incorrect. It is simply not supported by anything empirical, i.e. there is no reason any rational adult should also believe that the earth was "much warmer" in the past.

HarveyH55 wrote: and life did pretty well.

Absolutely. Once life appeared on the planet, it survived and did not become extinct. Of course, certain species became extinct but life continued to this very day.

HarveyH55 wrote:We survived it...

This example of the Marxist "we" needs clarification. None of us were around in the unobserved distant past and thus none of us were there to survive. Of course, every one of our ancestors survived long enough to procreate.

There is one path for a warmer or cooler Earth in the past (though it is a belief). The Sun was heating the Earth more or less. Remember the Sun is a remarkably stable star (at least that has been observed), even compared to similar sized stars elsewhere. Was it always so?

In the end, of course, life appeared on the Earth somehow. It doesn't matter how. Since then, it's still here.

The idea that any gas or vapor such as CO2 can change the temperature of the Earth is frankly ridiculous. The 1st law of thermodynamics says why, and no one has found a way to falsify it.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
05-01-2023 20:08
(21600)
**** wrote:
Full article, source: https://****.wordpress.com/2022/08/26/the-weather-climate-change-are-revealing-the-truth-of-this-corrupt-society-system/

The only metric you should trust is the weather, the climate.
All other news on the mainstream are worthless and can be manipulated.

Through history, many dynasties and event an entire civilization got destroyed by the weather.
Why?
Because that old system no longer work, no longer truly help assist the public people.

That similar event are happening on many nations in this civilization as well.
You can see the drought and heatwave in China, Europe for the last 2 months or so.

If I have to guess, then the next things natural God will bring super floods that will lead to many death and casualties. Many dams, electric house can be totally broken.
Full article, source: https://****.wordpress.com/2022/08/26/the-weather-climate-change-are-revealing-the-truth-of-this-corrupt-society-system/

It's the same old scripture. It's just the Church of Global Warming again.

I find it hilarious that such believers continue to chant that floods and droughts are caused by the same 'warming of the Earth', or that scorching temperatures and heavy snowstorms are caused by same 'warming of the Earth '.

But irrationality of arguing these paradoxes means nothing to the Church of Global Warming.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2023 20:09
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

Okay, bozo. What's changing. Specify the value that is changing.

The Parrot Killer

05-01-2023 21:29
(14420)
Into the Night wrote:I find it hilarious that such believers continue to chant that floods and droughts are caused by the same 'warming of the Earth', or that scorching temperatures and heavy snowstorms are caused by same 'warming of the Earth '.

It's the net effect of allowing undefined buzzwords. If you need to legitimize some irrational argument or fallacious claim ... give it a name and coin a buzzword. Arguments can be levied against other arguments, but buzzwords are immune to rebuttals.

If you were to exclaim "Panic! Panic! There has been a spike in cases of the flu! Everyone doublemask immediately and initiate social distancing!", you would be mocked and then reminded that it is flu season. However, if you exclaim " Panic! Panic! There has been a spike in cases of COVID! Everyone doublemask immediately and initiate social distancing!" ... well now you can get serious traction.

Of course it is a fallacy to base an argument on something that somehow both increases precipitation and decreases precipitation. However, if you call it a "forcing" then sure, now it can easily do both. Climate Change can be claimed to have predicted both increasing temperatures as well as decreasing temperatures, to the point of it becoming extreme weather in either case.

On the Danish site, there's a Marxist (Crank) who argues that resources are the greatest evil while arguing that we need more resources as the solution to the problem of resources. Of course he can't make that argument straight up, so he simply refers to resources as "wealth" [which result from human greed] and declares that we need more resources to combat this wealth problem.

We have the term "sea level." It would appear that sea level isn't moving. Ergo, we need to alter the term, i.e. "sea level rise." Now we're cooking on all four burners.

The ocean is not acidic, and there is no reason to believe that the ocean has ever acidified. It looks like we need a new term to fix this problem. "Ocean acidification!" Problem solved.

Wait! Don't we know from Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle that setting values to photons is not possible? Well, that problem is easily solved, right? Let's create the term "quantum computing" and suddenly we can, right?
05-01-2023 23:37
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:I find it hilarious that such believers continue to chant that floods and droughts are caused by the same 'warming of the Earth', or that scorching temperatures and heavy snowstorms are caused by same 'warming of the Earth '.

It's the net effect of allowing undefined buzzwords. If you need to legitimize some irrational argument or fallacious claim ... give it a name and coin a buzzword. Arguments can be levied against other arguments, but buzzwords are immune to rebuttals.

If you were to exclaim "Panic! Panic! There has been a spike in cases of the flu! Everyone doublemask immediately and initiate social distancing!", you would be mocked and then reminded that it is flu season. However, if you exclaim " Panic! Panic! There has been a spike in cases of COVID! Everyone doublemask immediately and initiate social distancing!" ... well now you can get serious traction.

Of course it is a fallacy to base an argument on something that somehow both increases precipitation and decreases precipitation. However, if you call it a "forcing" then sure, now it can easily do both. Climate Change can be claimed to have predicted both increasing temperatures as well as decreasing temperatures, to the point of it becoming extreme weather in either case.

On the Danish site, there's a Marxist (Crank) who argues that resources are the greatest evil while arguing that we need more resources as the solution to the problem of resources. Of course he can't make that argument straight up, so he simply refers to resources as "wealth" [which result from human greed] and declares that we need more resources to combat this wealth problem.

We have the term "sea level." It would appear that sea level isn't moving. Ergo, we need to alter the term, i.e. "sea level rise." Now we're cooking on all four burners.

The ocean is not acidic, and there is no reason to believe that the ocean has ever acidified. It looks like we need a new term to fix this problem. "Ocean acidification!" Problem solved.

Wait! Don't we know from Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle that setting values to photons is not possible? Well, that problem is easily solved, right? Let's create the term "quantum computing" and suddenly we can, right?

Well said!

People really need to stop allowing the usage of undefined buzzwords in discussions, which only serve to "legitimize the illegitimate" to the ignorant masses, and people really need to start thinking for themselves instead of outsourcing their thinking to Google and Wikipedia.

It's no wonder that thinkers often know what the opposing argument is going to be before it even gets regurgitated.
06-01-2023 02:58
(5197)
From what I understand, weather happens, when cool air, meets warm air.
wind speed, and temperature differential determine the severity. Only half the planet is warming in the sun (daylight), and half is cooling (night time). If there was excessive warming, there would have to be excessive cooling as well, for severe weather events. California can be omitted, since God is punishing them for their depravity, debauchery, buggery...
06-01-2023 05:20
(14420)
HarveyH55 wrote:
From what I understand, weather happens, when cool air, meets warm air.
wind speed, and temperature differential determine the severity.

Harvey, when cool air meets warm air, convection occurs. The severity of the convection determines whether there is a storm. The voltage generated by clouds determines if there is lightning, which determines if there is thunder.

Weather is all measurable parameters of the atmosphere, so anything that changes one or more atmospheric parameter values necessarily alters the weather.

In the example you gave, anytime there is convection, there will be non-zero changes in pressure which are thus measurable, so technically the weather is changing ... but it's really any convection in the atmosphere, e.g. Earth's solid surface merely heating the bottom of the atmosphere.
06-01-2023 18:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

20,000 years ago NY was 100 percent covered in thousands of feet of ice, now it's melting exposing all of NY.

Any more retarded questions from your mother?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

Edited on 06-01-2023 19:02
06-01-2023 19:56
(14420)
Swan wrote:20,000 years ago NY was 100 percent covered in thousands of feet of ice

This is interesting speculation. Why do you believe this?
06-01-2023 20:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:20,000 years ago NY was 100 percent covered in thousands of feet of ice

How are moraines that weigh billions of tons speculative?

ULTRA MAGA

06-01-2023 20:05
(14420)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Why do you believe that particular rocks are moraines?

Are you smiling seriously right now?
06-01-2023 20:09
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

20,000 years ago NY was 100 percent covered in thousands of feet of ice, now it's melting exposing all of NY.

So 'climate change' is a religion and stories of fiction. Gotit.
So the unit of 'climate change' is the thickness of ice measured in some thousands of feet in New York. Gotit. Do you call that unit a 'moraine'?

Well, New York isn't the Earth.
NY is free of ice every summer.
A year is shorter than 20,00 years.
So if even a single snowflake falls and sticks to the streets of New York, climate has 'changed'.
So if someone accidentally drops their scotch on the rocks in New York, climate has 'changed'.

What a moron. Try again. What is changing? Specify the value that is changing.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 06-01-2023 20:14
06-01-2023 20:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Why do you believe that particular rocks are moraines?

Are you smiling seriously right now?

Yes I am smiling from ear to ear because you are a moron who will not put down Xiden your hero.

ULTRA MAGA

06-01-2023 20:27
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

So the unit of 'climate change' is the thickness of ice measured in some thousands of feet in New York. Gotit. Do you call that unit a 'moraine'?

So if even a single snowflake falls and sticks to the streets of New York, climate has 'changed'.
So if someone accidentally drops their scotch on the rocks in New York, climate has 'changed'.

Your agreement is not required, so you may now resume shitting away

ULTRA MAGA

06-01-2023 20:40
(21600)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So New York has billions of tons of 'moraines' of 'climate change'?? How much is that in thousands of feet of ice?

The Parrot Killer

06-01-2023 20:41
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

Your agreement is not required, ...

So only YOU get to define 'climate change' using whatever changing 'value' you want to make up at the time. Gotit.

Buzzword fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

06-01-2023 21:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

So only YOU get to define 'climate change' using whatever changing 'value' you want to make up at the time. Gotit.

Buzzword fallacy.

Says the retard who denies that the Earth has a climate.

Do you jerk off with KY or Vaseline?

ULTRA MAGA

07-01-2023 00:29
(21600)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

Buzzword fallacy.

Says the retard who thinks Earth has a global climate, and who thinks 'climate change' is measured in 'moraines'. which have something to do with the thickness of thousands of feet of ice in New York.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-01-2023 00:30
07-01-2023 02:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
ellisael wrote:

Buzzword fallacy.

Says the retard who thinks Earth has a global climate, and who thinks 'climate change' is measured in 'moraines'. which have something to do with the thickness of thousands of feet of ice in New York.

Says the retard who cannot comprehend that the Earth has a climate.

Silly girl

Tell me, what is it like masturbating in public like you are doing now? What greater good are you accomplishing here?

LOL, did they tell you that you matter?

100,000 plus Americans died from drugs last year, and you fart away your time here, why?

Because it is you who does not matter, you never did, or will until you wake up, if ever

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 07-01-2023 02:40
07-01-2023 05:10
(5197)
What you can't comprehend is that Earth has many climates. There isn't a single, global climate, that describes the entire planet. Fukken democrats are idiots, and spend to much time hiding in their basements, afraid to step out, and actually experience the world. They rely on the magic-screen hanging on the wall, to inform them, think for them.
07-01-2023 14:12
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
What you can't comprehend is that Earth has many climates. There isn't a single, global climate, that describes the entire planet. Fukken democrats are idiots, and spend to much time hiding in their basements, afraid to step out, and actually experience the world. They rely on the magic-screen hanging on the wall, to inform them, think for them.

LOL I have already said that the Earth has many climates as even my own vegetable garden is its own microclimate. Which does not change the fact that the Earth also has a macroclimate. But you stay there in your delusion and slap on some more spit and keep on wiggling away

ULTRA MAGA

07-01-2023 17:37
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

LOL I have already said that the Earth has many climates as even my own vegetable garden is its own microclimate. Which does not change the fact that the Earth also has a macroclimate. But you stay there in your delusion and slap on some more spit and keep on wiggling away

Bullshit climate-science... A macroclimate would imply that the entire planet has similar environmental properties, found ever where, all at the same time. Not possible, and should be completely obvious, even with you meager IQ. The polar regions have nothing in common with Florida climate. Florida never has a dry desert climate either. Tomatoes don't grow well in my backyard either... Seems like it should be extremely simple for you to describe your perception of a macroclimate for the entire planet. Environmental properties that exist, everywhere. Could be too many items on the list, if any. A vegetable garden is not a climate... When was the last time you therapist adjusted your meds? Your delusional, obsessive-compulsive post seem to fill most of these threads lately.
07-01-2023 18:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Bullshit climate-science... A macroclimate would imply that the entire planet has similar environmental properties, found ever where, all at the same time. Not possible, and should be completely obvious, even with you meager IQ. The polar regions have nothing in common with Florida climate. Florida never has a dry desert climate either. Tomatoes don't grow well in my backyard either... Seems like it should be extremely simple for you to describe your perception of a macroclimate for the entire planet. Environmental properties that exist, everywhere. Could be too many items on the list, if any. A vegetable garden is not a climate... When was the last time you therapist adjusted your meds? Your delusional, obsessive-compulsive post seem to fill most of these threads lately.

Weather is what we experience on a day-to-day basis and is the current state of the atmosphere at a specific time and place. Climate on the other hand is the statistical average of these weather conditions at a particular place over a long period of time, typically 30 years. However if you wish to believe that the Earth has no climate, you are free to believe this along with your belief that the Earth is 6000 years old like your mother taught you

ULTRA MAGA

07-01-2023 20:43
(14420)
HarveyH55 wrote:What you can't comprehend is that Earth has many climates. There isn't a single, global climate, that describes the entire planet.

You are very wise. There are millions of climates on this planet. Part of the definition of "climate" is "local conditions." There is no such thing as a "global local" anything, i.e. it's a logical contradiction, ergo there cannot be any such global climate.

HarveyH55 wrote: Fukken democrats are idiots, and spend to much time hiding in their basements, afraid to step out, and actually experience the world.

In order for them to push their "global local" contradiction, they give it a name, i.e. "climate system" and yes, you can find it listed in gfm7175's list because he is not easily fooled by such disinformation.

Whenever you hear/read the term "climate system", you are hearing/reading the "global-local" contradiction. Any and all arguments resting on this fallacy are themselves false.

HarveyH55 wrote: They rely on the magic-screen hanging on the wall, to inform them, think for them.

Yes, those who accept the term "global climate" or "climate system" are, in fact, allowing others to do their thinking for them.

Swan would be a good example. Of course there are MANY others.

07-01-2023 22:01
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:What you can't comprehend is that Earth has many climates. There isn't a single, global climate, that describes the entire planet.

You are very wise. There are millions of climates on this planet. Part of the definition of "climate" is "local conditions." There is no such thing as a "global local" anything, i.e. it's a logical contradiction, ergo there cannot be any such global climate.

HarveyH55 wrote: Fukken democrats are idiots, and spend to much time hiding in their basements, afraid to step out, and actually experience the world.

In order for them to push their "global local" contradiction, they give it a name, i.e. "climate system" and yes, you can find it listed in gfm7175's list because he is not easily fooled by such disinformation.

Whenever you hear/read the term "climate system", you are hearing/reading the "global-local" contradiction. Any and all arguments resting on this fallacy are themselves false.

HarveyH55 wrote: They rely on the magic-screen hanging on the wall, to inform them, think for them.

Yes, those who accept the term "global climate" or "climate system" are, in fact, allowing others to do their thinking for them.

Swan would be a good example. Of course there are MANY others.

LOL, so in your mind the global climate of the Earth is exactly the same as all other planets. Well kid in all seriousness you need to discuss this with the doctors prescribing your meds.

ULTRA MAGA

08-01-2023 00:03
(14420)
Swan wrote:LOL, so in your mind the global climate of the Earth is exactly the same as all other planets.

1. Your English comprehension is apparently still criminally deficient.
2. You have assigned to me another extremely absurd position that I do not hold.
3. As always, you EVADE the topic completely in the absence of any rebuttal.
08-01-2023 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:LOL, so in your mind the global climate of the Earth is exactly the same as all other planets.

2. You have assigned to me another extremely absurd position that I do not hold.

LOL please explain how the Earth is different than the Moon since you claim that the Earth has no climate just like the Moon has no climate?

And do try to be less retarded than usual

ULTRA MAGA

08-01-2023 00:33
(14420)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

LOL please explain how the Earth is different than the Moon since you claim that the Earth has no climate just like the Moon has no climate?

My clearly stated position is that both the earth and moon have climates.

Do try to be less retarded than usual.
08-01-2023 02:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you have no answer, as usual. Congrats you can now work full time for the government at sucking ass

ULTRA MAGA

08-01-2023 05:18
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

So you have no answer, as usual. Congrats you can now work full time for the government at sucking ass

Evasion, pivoting, bogus position assignment, lack of coherency/comprehension, and ripping another while clearly describing yourself are all the tell tale signs of a liberal hack. Jussayin.

Swan wrote:
Now be honest, was I incorrect or was I incorrect?

Entirely.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-01-2023 05:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Evasion, pivoting, bogus position assignment, lack of coherency/comprehension, and ripping another while clearly describing yourself are all the tell tale signs of a liberal hack. Jussayin.

Swan wrote:

Entirely.

Actually the Moon has no climate, as clearly the Earth does. You live in denial of the ass that you suck for a living. I would hate to be you

ULTRA MAGA

08-01-2023 06:53
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:LOL, so in your mind the global climate of the Earth is exactly the same as all other planets.

Swan wrote:

Entirely.

Swan wrote:
I would hate to be you

Oh, quite right. My life involves work, productivity, and success. If you were exposed to any of it you'd be in detox for weeks.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
08-01-2023 14:29
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5723)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:LOL, so in your mind the global climate of the Earth is exactly the same as all other planets.

Swan wrote:

Entirely.

Swan wrote:
I would hate to be you

Oh, quite right. My life involves work, productivity, and success. If you were exposed to any of it you'd be in detox for weeks.

Actually, you are a moron whose definition of success is to babble here to me. Now go finish stacking your cardboard boxes, you very successful little girl

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate The Weather, Climate Change Are Revealing The Truth Of This Corrupt Society System:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
weather2727-02-2024 22:55
The USA electricity system - Hourly billing.?10802-02-2024 20:52
Would You Join A New Secret Society Help Humans Live To At Least 200 Years And More ?203-01-2024 20:18
All Video Games Should Add This New "Happy Ending" Feature Mode For Better Society413-07-2023 19:24
New Unique Vision For A Better Society Model Book Document For Sale117-06-2023 18:05
Articles
Appendix B - Calculating The Economic Costs of Extreme Weather Events
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact