Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Can you give an example of gravity accelerating a dead weight?

Drop a bowling ball on your foot.

Again does gravity pick stuff up and drop it?

Nope

Not unless your name is gravity.

Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?

Nope

LOL, in reality gravity functions the same no matter what my name is.

If you ate fewer magic mushrooms, you would comprehend more.

I never said gravity functions differently. Must be YOU taking the magic mushrooms, or maybe your tomatoes went bad.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-11-2023 16:42
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Nope

Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?

Nope

I never said gravity functions differently. Must be YOU taking the magic mushrooms, or maybe your tomatoes went bad.

It's like one of his friends said in another forum, he doesn't see how energy can be made out of this air. You know, like with wind turbines.
02-11-2023 20:02
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Nope

Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?

Nope

It's like one of his friends said in another forum, he doesn't see how energy can be made out of this air. You know, like with wind turbines.

Neither mass or energy can ever be created or destroyed, thus wind turbines do not create energy, they merely change it from one form to another.

Not that you can comprehend

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
03-11-2023 01:43
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21609)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:

Nope

Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?

Nope

It's like ...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-11-2023 01:44
(21609)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
[quote]Swan wrote:

Nope

Your concession is noted

What 'concession'?

Nope

It's like ...
Neither...
Mantra 40a.

The Parrot Killer

03-11-2023 01:57
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:

It's like ...
Neither...
Mantra 40a.[/quote]

Wrong again Mr. "Real" American. It's a04 nartnaM.
04-11-2023 04:32
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:

I've never really understood why scientists say that gravity has no energy. The
Moon slowing the Earth's orbit while it is accelerated should be an example of conservation of energy but it isn't.
This allows for momentum = mv = 1/2mv^2 = KE (kinetic energy). What this allows for is a far more interesting (IMO) way that the Earth's atmosphere works.
It actually makes gravity more interesting. With what I'm working on I know how
I'll consider the Earth's atmosphere and will ask if your legs are shrinking, is that the same as sea levels rising in the Salish Sea?
I'll probably stay offline while I finish my build. It's a lot of work with a lot of
details and I want to enjoy working on it some. And who knows, I might start refreshing maths I've learned so I can continue on in my Calculus 1 book. And with my build I need to show a little math and some conjecture. I must admit that I did learn a lot posting in here.
Edited on 04-11-2023 04:51
04-11-2023 07:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14430)
Swan wrote:Then how does science explain the 85-missing percent of the universe, that is missing without which science totally fails?

The claim "85% of the universe is missing" is an unfalsifiable statement that is meaningless anyway. Science seems to work just fine without trying to account fictitious missing chunks of the universe.
04-11-2023 23:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Moon slowing the Earth's orbit while it is accelerated should be an example of conservation of energy but it isn't.
This allows for momentum = mv = 1/2mv^2 = KE (kinetic energy). What this allows for is a far more interesting (IMO) way that the Earth's atmosphere works.
I'll consider the Earth's atmosphere and will ask if your legs are shrinking, is that the same as sea levels rising in the Salish Sea?
I'll probably stay offline while I finish my build. It's a lot of work with a lot of
details and I want to enjoy working on it some. And who knows, I might start refreshing maths I've learned so I can continue on in my Calculus 1 book. And with my build I need to show a little math and some conjecture. I must admit that I did learn a lot posting in here.

Bessler didn't have power tools, Home Depot, Amazon, or Social Security Disability. Certainly it didn't take 6 years to build his wheel, in primitive times.
05-11-2023 00:31
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Bessler didn't have power tools, Home Depot, Amazon, or Social Security Disability. Certainly it didn't take 6 years to build his wheel, in primitive times.

If you have to go there, I watched a documentary and they showed how clock makers made gears back then. They were very fast and very accurate. They used a compass and a chisel for the most part. I thought it'd be a lot of work but it wasn't.
He said it took him several months. He also made grandfather clocks but I doubt the gear works and windmills. It was his trade. Someone once posted at besslerwheel.com that the hardest part might be the people in the forum.
With me, with this concept, it can work. But it's not what Bessler built. After spending a lot of time on that I realized it was more complicated than what Bessler described. I have a feeling if I do a show at Utrecht University (they have a rare, original book of Bessler's that that wheel will get built and a couple other ways.
At the same time, woodworkers have mixed feelings about me.
05-11-2023 22:16
(21609)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Gravity is not energy.
The Moon isn't slowing Earth's orbit.

The Parrot Killer

05-11-2023 22:46
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14430)
James_ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Bessler didn't have power tools, Home Depot, Amazon, or Social Security Disability. Certainly it didn't take 6 years to build his wheel, in primitive times.
With me, with this concept, it can work.

If you haven't found a solution to the problem I mentioned, the concept cannot work. Have you considered how you are going to address the issue of the opposing back force presented by the weights on the opposite side of the wheel?

To refresh your memory, watch how the weights cause your wheel to rotate the wrong way. That's not suppose to happen. That will cause the wheel to stop, not keep it spinning.

Page 8 of 8<<<678

Join the debate The SCIENCE of the "Greenhouse Effect":

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The "radiative Greenhouse effect" does not exist14524-04-2024 02:48
The History of Science1022-04-2024 16:30
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact