Remember me
▼ Content

The History of Science

The History of Science19-04-2024 05:16
James_
★★★★★
(2241)
With science as with anything else, what's the latest? World War I broke out
shortly after Einstein wrote his 1915 on General Relativity (light bending). The
astronomers pursued their images while World War I was being fought. I think their first attempt failed because the war did not allow them to cross the border.
It seems war and economy go hand in hand and this influenced science away from understanding science itself. It's possible that most science since World War I has been to attain an advantage. Most of what I do with climate change and atmospheric chemistry, that won't come with a paycheck, that'd be Bessler's Wheel (perpetual motion) and woodworking.

It's possible that Einstein also gave people something else to consider besides war. And if they would've said then that gravity affecting light proves it has mass
(E = MC^2 and E = hv), we would not be having this conversation today. This is because this conservation would've happened 100 years ago.
And as everyone in here knows by now, dark matter acts on matter at the gravitational level, why light is matter and has mass.

p.s., I might be seen at Star Trek conventions. Then it might not be an issue discussing the difference between a warp drive and an impulse engine. One scientist has already demonstrated a tractor beam in his laboratory;
https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a42676079/scientists-build-working-tractor-beam/

Replicators and transporters up to a point are also the same things. Just a lot on Star Trek that has already been done.
Attached image:

Edited on 19-04-2024 05:21
19-04-2024 21:51
John Marsriver
☆☆☆☆☆
(45)
James_ wrote:
shortly after Einstein wrote his 1915 on General Relativity (light bending). The
astronomers pursued their images while World War I was being fought. I think their first attempt failed because the war did not allow them to cross the border.
It seems war and economy go hand in hand and this influenced science away from understanding science itself. It's possible that most science since World War I has been to attain an advantage. Most of what I do with climate change and atmospheric chemistry, that won't come with a paycheck, that'd be Bessler's Wheel (perpetual motion) and woodworking.

It's possible that Einstein also gave people something else to consider besides war. And if they would've said then that gravity affecting light proves it has mass
(E = MC^2 and E = hv), we would not be having this conversation today. This is because this conservation would've happened 100 years ago.
And as everyone in here knows by now, dark matter acts on matter at the gravitational level, why light is matter and has mass.

p.s., I might be seen at Star Trek conventions. Then it might not be an issue discussing the difference between a warp drive and an impulse engine. One scientist has already demonstrated a tractor beam in his laboratory;
https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/a42676079/scientists-build-working-tractor-beam/

Replicators and transporters up to a point are also the same things. Just a lot on Star Trek that has already been done.

Captain Kirk only got 50 miles high, and he started weeping, looking into the immensity of Outer Darkness enveloping him.

https://youtu.be/MoNqEbrrHu4?si=Zd87r_G7reN8LpR1
20-04-2024 22:33
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:

Did they let you out of the hospital, or did you escape?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
21-04-2024 05:06
James_
★★★★★
(2241)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Are you Don Rickles?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu1Jip-2ioQ&t=88s
21-04-2024 15:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Are you Don Rickles?

So you escaped as Don Rickles is quite dead I assure you

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

21-04-2024 20:19
James_
★★★★★
(2241)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Are you Don Rickles?

If you want to buy this, bid on it; https://www.ebay.com/itm/176343834425

And Alan, if the winning bidder meets the reserve they get all tools, wood and builds. The 9th Commandment will send me to Hell if I bare false witness. You taught me what I did not want to know because you are a Christian Prophet as
you said you are. I'm not a christian and don't believe in Jesus. He's for people who are allowed to have a family and I wasn't. The Bible says multiply and I wasn't allowed to.
And Alan, if you finish it then it becomes your invention. Then the other designs can be patented without working. It's not an invention until it works. And as you told me, have surgery without it which is what I'll be doing, being obedient to Jesus' prophet to show respect for my sister who believed in Jesus.
Attached image:

Edited on 21-04-2024 20:45
21-04-2024 23:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Are you Don Rickles?

If you want to buy this, bid on it; https://www.ebay.com/itm/176343834425

And Alan, if the winning bidder meets the reserve they get all tools, wood and builds. The 9th Commandment will send me to Hell if I bare false witness. You taught me what I did not want to know because you are a Christian Prophet as
you said you are. I'm not a christian and don't believe in Jesus. He's for people who are allowed to have a family and I wasn't. The Bible says multiply and I wasn't allowed to.
And Alan, if you finish it then it becomes your invention. Then the other designs can be patented without working. It's not an invention until it works. And as you told me, have surgery without it which is what I'll be doing, being obedient to Jesus' prophet to show respect for my sister who believed in Jesus.

Alan still wants your ass you know

ULTRA MAGA

22-04-2024 00:17
James_
★★★★★
(2241)
If he wasn't a prophet I would not have learned to build his wheel. And who got banned from forums? The person who did not want to serve a prophet.
22-04-2024 13:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
If he wasn't a prophet I would not have learned to build his wheel. And who got banned from forums? The person who did not want to serve a prophet.

Your wheel is a failure as it does not spin and you can't show it doing so

ULTRA MAGA

22-04-2024 14:43
James_
★★★★★
(2241)
Harvey, I might finally get the ileostomy I've been wanting.
22-04-2024 16:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Harvey, I might finally get the ileostomy I've been wanting.

Spin the wheel and let us watch it stop

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate The History of Science:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
There is still no Global Warming science.38728-02-2024 23:50
The new USA electric tank, the dumbest invention in the history of warfare005-01-2024 15:27
A Science Test1809-12-2023 00:53
Magic or Science706-12-2023 00:29
Science and Atmospheric Chemistry625-11-2023 20:55
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact