Remember me
▼ Content

The Ignorant Who Are Untaught Teaching the Ignorant


The Ignorant Who Are Untaught Teaching the Ignorant03-11-2017 23:46
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
There has been a progression of studies up until the 1990's or so when the "environmentalists" took over the government science groups. From that moment on no matter what the real scientists found the only thing reported was man-made climate change. This was so insidious that many scientists that didn't have a larger picture actually began to believe it and agree with it.

But things are just too much to hide.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-6.41.45-AM.gif

As you can see, there WAS no warming.

And then in 1979 with the launching of the group of weather satellites we got almost the identical picture:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

As you can see since 1895 this planet has undergone nothing more than the totally normal temperature anomalies. The chaos that is the weather.

But the True Believers march on. And not a single one of them is either a scientist or even has a notable education in the subject.
04-11-2017 04:35
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yapped: True Believers march on.

I believe that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner wake-me-up" earned its new name, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up".
04-11-2017 06:11
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
Wake wrote:
There has been a progression of studies up until the 1990's or so when the "environmentalists" took over the government science groups. From that moment on no matter what the real scientists found the only thing reported was man-made climate change.

What rock have you been hiding under? Environmentalists have been affecting government 'science' programs since the mid 70's.
Wake wrote:
his was so insidious that many scientists that didn't have a larger picture actually began to believe it and agree with it.

They didn't have a choice, did they? They are paid by the same government.
Wake wrote:
But things are just too much to hide.
...deleted Holy Link..
As you can see, there WAS no warming.

It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth.
Wake wrote:
And then in 1979 with the launching of the group of weather satellites we got almost the identical picture:

...deleted Holy Link...

Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth.
Wake wrote:
As you can see since 1895 this planet has undergone nothing more than the totally normal temperature anomalies. The chaos that is the weather.

Neither graph shows this. However, the daily and seasonal variations of temperature certainly do.
Wake wrote:
But the True Believers march on.

Just like you.
Wake wrote:
And not a single one of them is either a scientist or even has a notable education in the subject.

Just like you. Oh...and apparently you have no notable education in mathematics as well beyond simple algebra.

Now let's see you tout your fake credentials again.


The Parrot Killer
05-11-2017 01:41
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: Environmentalists have been affecting government 'science' programs since the mid 70's.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" was goin' ta buy a muscle car back then. But it discovered that they had lost all their performance because of pollution regs., which destroyed its childhood dreams of 450 HP roarings.
Meanwhile, I had my 65 HP small car buzzing around all the high elevation mtn. roads in the west, having a ball. Even including drives to 14,000+ feet, I still averaged 35mpg to 40mpg around the west. Once, above 13,000 feet, I got stuck behind 20 vehicles with 200+ HP engines, choking & smoking up a grade. No one was driving down the grade, so I pulled out & passed all 20 cars. Also, my smaller motorcycle, again on a similar mountain vacation, averaged 67mpg.
Sorry, the childhood dreams of "badnight" were turned into a nightmare..... probably a reason for its present name.
Edited on 05-11-2017 01:41
05-11-2017 09:13
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
There has been a progression of studies up until the 1990's or so when the "environmentalists" took over the government science groups. From that moment on no matter what the real scientists found the only thing reported was man-made climate change. This was so insidious that many scientists that didn't have a larger picture actually began to believe it and agree with it.

But things are just too much to hide.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-6.41.45-AM.gif

As you can see, there WAS no warming.

And then in 1979 with the launching of the group of weather satellites we got almost the identical picture:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

As you can see since 1895 this planet has undergone nothing more than the totally normal temperature anomalies. The chaos that is the weather.

But the True Believers march on. And not a single one of them is either a scientist or even has a notable education in the subject.


Wake, you are a complete idiot. You use some picture of a newspaper article that says there has been no warming in the last century as some kind of evidence that there has been no warming. The clip you show does indeed say that it was NOAA who undertook the study, but there is no other reference, or explanation. It needs explanation, because the data that NOAA currently uses clearly shows an increase in temperature over the last century.

And that chart you keep using that shows satellite readings shows a .6C increase in temperature since 1979, you idiot. Do you know how to read a chart?


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
05-11-2017 15:07
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
There has been a progression of studies up until the 1990's or so when the "environmentalists" took over the government science groups. From that moment on no matter what the real scientists found the only thing reported was man-made climate change. This was so insidious that many scientists that didn't have a larger picture actually began to believe it and agree with it.

But things are just too much to hide.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-6.41.45-AM.gif

As you can see, there WAS no warming.

And then in 1979 with the launching of the group of weather satellites we got almost the identical picture:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

As you can see since 1895 this planet has undergone nothing more than the totally normal temperature anomalies. The chaos that is the weather.

But the True Believers march on. And not a single one of them is either a scientist or even has a notable education in the subject.


Wake, you are a complete idiot. You use some picture of a newspaper article that says there has been no warming in the last century as some kind of evidence that there has been no warming. The clip you show does indeed say that it was NOAA who undertook the study, but there is no other reference, or explanation. It needs explanation, because the data that NOAA currently uses clearly shows an increase in temperature over the last century.

And that chart you keep using that shows satellite readings shows a .6C increase in temperature since 1979, you idiot. Do you know how to read a chart?


I find it very interesting that you are not capable of actually reading that article which references NASA.

Now that I'm aware that YOU DEVELOPED A CLIMATE MODEL perhaps I should believe you. Real scientists don't count in your book.

I also note that you don't understand statistical analysis but YOU DEVELOPED A CLIMATE MODEL.

Let me give you a clue - if you don't have any education and you don't have any practical ability you shouldn't tell other people how smart you are. You simply look like the fool you are.
05-11-2017 16:32
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
There has been a progression of studies up until the 1990's or so when the "environmentalists" took over the government science groups. From that moment on no matter what the real scientists found the only thing reported was man-made climate change. This was so insidious that many scientists that didn't have a larger picture actually began to believe it and agree with it.

But things are just too much to hide.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-6.41.45-AM.gif

As you can see, there WAS no warming.

And then in 1979 with the launching of the group of weather satellites we got almost the identical picture:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

As you can see since 1895 this planet has undergone nothing more than the totally normal temperature anomalies. The chaos that is the weather.

But the True Believers march on. And not a single one of them is either a scientist or even has a notable education in the subject.


Wake, you are a complete idiot. You use some picture of a newspaper article that says there has been no warming in the last century as some kind of evidence that there has been no warming. The clip you show does indeed say that it was NOAA who undertook the study, but there is no other reference, or explanation. It needs explanation, because the data that NOAA currently uses clearly shows an increase in temperature over the last century.

And that chart you keep using that shows satellite readings shows a .6C increase in temperature since 1979, you idiot. Do you know how to read a chart?


I find it very interesting that you are not capable of actually reading that article which references NASA.

Now that I'm aware that YOU DEVELOPED A CLIMATE MODEL perhaps I should believe you. Real scientists don't count in your book.

I also note that you don't understand statistical analysis but YOU DEVELOPED A CLIMATE MODEL.

Let me give you a clue - if you don't have any education and you don't have any practical ability you shouldn't tell other people how smart you are. You simply look like the fool you are.


You try to play the "you don't understand statistical analysis" excuse every time I point out that your favorite satellite temperature chart shows a .6C rise in temperature.

It doesn't matter how you analyze it. That is an increase. All you have to do to see it is look at what the temperature was back in 1979. It was -0.2C from the average. Now look to the right of the chart. It says 0.4C from the average. It doesn't take statistical mathematics to subtract one number from the other, and see a 0.6C rise in temperature.

Can you please explain how statistical analysis indicates anything other than an increase?


~*~ GreenMan ~*~

Edited on 05-11-2017 16:34
05-11-2017 16:46
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
There has been a progression of studies up until the 1990's or so when the "environmentalists" took over the government science groups. From that moment on no matter what the real scientists found the only thing reported was man-made climate change. This was so insidious that many scientists that didn't have a larger picture actually began to believe it and agree with it.

But things are just too much to hide.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-6.41.45-AM.gif

As you can see, there WAS no warming.

And then in 1979 with the launching of the group of weather satellites we got almost the identical picture:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

As you can see since 1895 this planet has undergone nothing more than the totally normal temperature anomalies. The chaos that is the weather.

But the True Believers march on. And not a single one of them is either a scientist or even has a notable education in the subject.


Wake, you are a complete idiot. You use some picture of a newspaper article that says there has been no warming in the last century as some kind of evidence that there has been no warming. The clip you show does indeed say that it was NOAA who undertook the study, but there is no other reference, or explanation. It needs explanation, because the data that NOAA currently uses clearly shows an increase in temperature over the last century.

And that chart you keep using that shows satellite readings shows a .6C increase in temperature since 1979, you idiot. Do you know how to read a chart?


I find it very interesting that you are not capable of actually reading that article which references NASA.

Now that I'm aware that YOU DEVELOPED A CLIMATE MODEL perhaps I should believe you. Real scientists don't count in your book.

I also note that you don't understand statistical analysis but YOU DEVELOPED A CLIMATE MODEL.

Let me give you a clue - if you don't have any education and you don't have any practical ability you shouldn't tell other people how smart you are. You simply look like the fool you are.


You try to play the "you don't understand statistical analysis" excuse every time I point out that your favorite satellite temperature chart shows a .6C rise in temperature.

It doesn't matter how you analyze it. That is an increase. All you have to do to see it is look at what the temperature was back in 1979. It was -0.2C from the average. Now look to the right of the chart. It says 0.4C from the average. It doesn't take statistical mathematics to subtract one number from the other, and see a 0.6C rise in temperature.

Can you please explain how statistical analysis indicates anything other than an increase?


And indeed why don't you go out on your patio and read the temperature on a nice summer day and scream - "THE TEMPERATURE HAS RISEN 20 DEGREES C!!!"?

You do obviously do NOT understand statistics and think that you can use 10 years as proof of a climate shift that it is laughable. Climate change cannot even be suggested for periods less than 50 years and that isn't very accurate and you need more like 100 years or better 400 years would be more accurate but natural climate changes more rapidly than that so you haven't a clue what's going on BUT YOU HAVE MADE A MODEL!
05-11-2017 17:22
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
There has been a progression of studies up until the 1990's or so when the "environmentalists" took over the government science groups. From that moment on no matter what the real scientists found the only thing reported was man-made climate change. This was so insidious that many scientists that didn't have a larger picture actually began to believe it and agree with it.

But things are just too much to hide.

https://realclimatescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Screen-Shot-2016-12-28-at-6.41.45-AM.gif

As you can see, there WAS no warming.

And then in 1979 with the launching of the group of weather satellites we got almost the identical picture:

http://www.drroyspencer.com/wp-content/uploads/UAH_LT_1979_thru_March_2017_v6.jpg

As you can see since 1895 this planet has undergone nothing more than the totally normal temperature anomalies. The chaos that is the weather.

But the True Believers march on. And not a single one of them is either a scientist or even has a notable education in the subject.


Wake, you are a complete idiot. You use some picture of a newspaper article that says there has been no warming in the last century as some kind of evidence that there has been no warming. The clip you show does indeed say that it was NOAA who undertook the study, but there is no other reference, or explanation. It needs explanation, because the data that NOAA currently uses clearly shows an increase in temperature over the last century.

And that chart you keep using that shows satellite readings shows a .6C increase in temperature since 1979, you idiot. Do you know how to read a chart?


I find it very interesting that you are not capable of actually reading that article which references NASA.

Now that I'm aware that YOU DEVELOPED A CLIMATE MODEL perhaps I should believe you. Real scientists don't count in your book.

I also note that you don't understand statistical analysis but YOU DEVELOPED A CLIMATE MODEL.

Let me give you a clue - if you don't have any education and you don't have any practical ability you shouldn't tell other people how smart you are. You simply look like the fool you are.


You try to play the "you don't understand statistical analysis" excuse every time I point out that your favorite satellite temperature chart shows a .6C rise in temperature.

It doesn't matter how you analyze it. That is an increase. All you have to do to see it is look at what the temperature was back in 1979. It was -0.2C from the average. Now look to the right of the chart. It says 0.4C from the average. It doesn't take statistical mathematics to subtract one number from the other, and see a 0.6C rise in temperature.

Can you please explain how statistical analysis indicates anything other than an increase?


And indeed why don't you go out on your patio and read the temperature on a nice summer day and scream - "THE TEMPERATURE HAS RISEN 20 DEGREES C!!!"?

You do obviously do NOT understand statistics and think that you can use 10 years as proof of a climate shift that it is laughable. Climate change cannot even be suggested for periods less than 50 years and that isn't very accurate and you need more like 100 years or better 400 years would be more accurate but natural climate changes more rapidly than that so you haven't a clue what's going on BUT YOU HAVE MADE A MODEL!


It must not bother you that the people who read your posts think that you are a complet idiot.

So now your argument about statistical analysis is that the rise in temperature since 1979 has nothing to do with it, because that isn't enough time to measure a global temperature rise.

Ok.

But you are the one who is pushing this chart to prove that there has been no increase in temperature since 1979.

So now, are you saying that you don't know what you are talking about?

The chart shows a 0.6C rise since 1979. And that does not prove that the Climate is Changing, because it is a short glimpse in time. We do need a longer record, so we use what we have, which is an educated guesstimate of what the average temperature was. It too, shows a gradual rise in the average global temperature. So we know for sure that it is getting warmer, as expected.

And it is going to continue getting warmer, as expected, because it doesn't care what you think. It's the elements of the planet, reacting to what we have done. Now it is time to duck.

What are you going to do, Wake, when your electricity is turned off, because you can't pay your utility bill anymore? Oh, do you think you got that covered? Have you considered what's going to happen when we have to start paying for the damage we have done, by paying outrageous taxes on electricity, and gasoline, and heating oil? Will your retirement plan handle all that stuff going up 1000%?

You might be one of the lucky ones and get killed before you have to watch your family starve to death, but it will come to that for a lot of people, because this thing is real, and it doesn't care. It just keeps on going until the conditions are right to cool back off. And when that happens, get ready to freeze for the next several thousand years.

Not really a pretty picture, but painting the truth works out better in the long run.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
05-11-2017 19:20
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake, you are a complete idiot. You use some picture of a newspaper article that says there has been no warming in the last century as some kind of evidence that there has been no warming.

What's the matter? Does his random numbers not agree with yours?
GreenMan wrote:
The clip you show does indeed say that it was NOAA who undertook the study, but there is no other reference, or explanation. It needs explanation, because the data that NOAA currently uses clearly shows an increase in temperature over the last century.

NOAA has never yet been able to measure the temperature of the Earth. They can't even measure the temperature of the United States.

NOAA operated weather station individual logs show now increase in temperatures at their sites, except for some stations east of the Great Lakes. Stations south of that show a corresponding decrease in temperatures at the same time. All other stations show a flat temperature.
GreenMan wrote:
And that chart you keep using that shows satellite readings shows a .6C increase in temperature since 1979, you idiot. Do you know how to read a chart?

Does it matter? Satellites are unable to measure absolute temperatures. They measure light. They can get an idea of relative temperature only (temperatures between different areas at the same time).

No one knows the emissivity (or the albedo) of Earth. It is not possible to determine its value.


The Parrot Killer
05-11-2017 19:28
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
GreenMan wrote:
You try to play the "you don't understand statistical analysis" excuse every time I point out that your favorite satellite temperature chart shows a .6C rise in temperature.

From your description of how you came up with your charts and plots, you not only do not understand statistical analysis, you don't understand how theories are formalized into equations.
GreenMan wrote:
It doesn't matter how you analyze it. That is an increase.

Ooooo. An increase in random numbers. Now you've thrown the gauntlet down!
GreenMan wrote:
All you have to do to see it is look at what the temperature was back in 1979. It was -0.2C from the average. Now look to the right of the chart. It says 0.4C from the average. It doesn't take statistical mathematics to subtract one number from the other, and see a 0.6C rise in temperature.

Recently, Seattle has gone from 96 degF to a current temperature of 36 degF. That's a drop of 60 degF in just a few months! OMG we're all going to freeze to death! It's expected to get even COLDER as time goes on too! They're talking 25 deg F!
GreenMan wrote:
Can you please explain how statistical analysis indicates anything other than an increase?

He can't. He doesn't know how to do a statistical analysis. Neither do you.


The Parrot Killer
05-11-2017 19:33
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: No one knows....
The ego of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" trips it & tells it that if it doesn't know, no one knows.
05-11-2017 19:40
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
GreenMan wrote:
So now your argument about statistical analysis is that the rise in temperature since 1979 has nothing to do with it, because that isn't enough time to measure a global temperature rise.

It is not possible to determine the temperature of the Earth. His random numbers are no better than yours.
GreenMan wrote:

Ok.

But you are the one who is pushing this chart to prove that there has been no increase in temperature since 1979.

Yeah. He does that.
GreenMan wrote:
So now, are you saying that you don't know what you are talking about?

Better than that! He really doesn't know what he is talking about! He is just simply claiming his random numbers are better than yours.
GreenMan wrote:
The chart shows a 0.6C rise since 1979. And that does not prove that the Climate is Changing, because it is a short glimpse in time. We do need a longer record, so we use what we have, which is an educated guesstimate of what the average temperature was. It too, shows a gradual rise in the average global temperature. So we know for sure that it is getting warmer, as expected.

Seattle lost 60 deg F in just a few months. Isn't that significant? Why not? Why are your dates significant? What does it matter? This chart is just random number anyway.
GreenMan wrote:
And it is going to continue getting warmer, as expected, because it doesn't care what you think. It's the elements of the planet, reacting to what we have done. Now it is time to duck.

Carbon dioxide is not an element. Carbon is, though. We burn one form of it for fuel. We call it 'coal' by combining it with oxygen, another element.

Yes...elements react to what we do...like starting a fire. It's called chemistry.

GreenMan wrote:
What are you going to do, Wake, when your electricity is turned off, because you can't pay your utility bill anymore? Oh, do you think you got that covered? Have you considered what's going to happen when we have to start paying for the damage we have done, by paying outrageous taxes on electricity, and gasoline, and heating oil? Will your retirement plan handle all that stuff going up 1000%?

And why do you think we will run out oil, water, methane, or anything else?
GreenMan wrote:
You might be one of the lucky ones and get killed before you have to watch your family starve to death, but it will come to that for a lot of people, because this thing is real, and it doesn't care. It just keeps on going until the conditions are right to cool back off. And when that happens, get ready to freeze for the next several thousand years.

So you plan sit in your bunker and watch your family freeze, eh?
GreenMan wrote:
Not really a pretty picture, but painting the truth works out better in the long run.

Your 'truth' is nothing but predictions of doom and gloom obtained through what are effectively chicken entrails.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 05-11-2017 19:40
05-11-2017 19:55
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" bluffed: ... effectively chicken entrails.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner badnight" adores its chicken entrails, specially when it can steal the left-overs from a fox or coyote.
06-11-2017 02:01
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:

It must not bother you that the people who read your posts think that you are a complet idiot.

So now your argument about statistical analysis is that the rise in temperature since 1979 has nothing to do with it, because that isn't enough time to measure a global temperature rise.

Ok.

But you are the one who is pushing this chart to prove that there has been no increase in temperature since 1979.

So now, are you saying that you don't know what you are talking about?

The chart shows a 0.6C rise since 1979. And that does not prove that the Climate is Changing, because it is a short glimpse in time. We do need a longer record, so we use what we have, which is an educated guesstimate of what the average temperature was. It too, shows a gradual rise in the average global temperature. So we know for sure that it is getting warmer, as expected.

And it is going to continue getting warmer, as expected, because it doesn't care what you think. It's the elements of the planet, reacting to what we have done. Now it is time to duck.

What are you going to do, Wake, when your electricity is turned off, because you can't pay your utility bill anymore? Oh, do you think you got that covered? Have you considered what's going to happen when we have to start paying for the damage we have done, by paying outrageous taxes on electricity, and gasoline, and heating oil? Will your retirement plan handle all that stuff going up 1000%?

You might be one of the lucky ones and get killed before you have to watch your family starve to death, but it will come to that for a lot of people, because this thing is real, and it doesn't care. It just keeps on going until the conditions are right to cool back off. And when that happens, get ready to freeze for the next several thousand years.

Not really a pretty picture, but painting the truth works out better in the long run.
06-11-2017 02:04
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:

It must not bother you that the people who read your posts think that you are a complet idiot.

So now your argument about statistical analysis is that the rise in temperature since 1979 has nothing to do with it, because that isn't enough time to measure a global temperature rise.

Ok.

But you are the one who is pushing this chart to prove that there has been no increase in temperature since 1979.

So now, are you saying that you don't know what you are talking about?

The chart shows a 0.6C rise since 1979. And that does not prove that the Climate is Changing, because it is a short glimpse in time. We do need a longer record, so we use what we have, which is an educated guesstimate of what the average temperature was. It too, shows a gradual rise in the average global temperature. So we know for sure that it is getting warmer, as expected.

And it is going to continue getting warmer, as expected, because it doesn't care what you think. It's the elements of the planet, reacting to what we have done. Now it is time to duck.

What are you going to do, Wake, when your electricity is turned off, because you can't pay your utility bill anymore? Oh, do you think you got that covered? Have you considered what's going to happen when we have to start paying for the damage we have done, by paying outrageous taxes on electricity, and gasoline, and heating oil? Will your retirement plan handle all that stuff going up 1000%?

You might be one of the lucky ones and get killed before you have to watch your family starve to death, but it will come to that for a lot of people, because this thing is real, and it doesn't care. It just keeps on going until the conditions are right to cool back off. And when that happens, get ready to freeze for the next several thousand years.

Not really a pretty picture, but painting the truth works out better in the long run.


You're calling someone stupid after you proclaimed Dr. Edward Teller - arguably the most intelligent man in the world since Einstein died, and idiot.

Tell us how you made this model of yours - did you use graph paper? Tell us how you smoothed the curves or did you? Since you don't know statistical analysis you certainly couldn't have smoothed the curves mathematically. Did you use a wide crayon?
06-11-2017 03:48
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:.... smoothed...... smoothed.....
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" defines "smooth" with terms like sleezy & slimy----- sssmmmoooooottthhh!
06-11-2017 06:17
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

It must not bother you that the people who read your posts think that you are a complet idiot.

So now your argument about statistical analysis is that the rise in temperature since 1979 has nothing to do with it, because that isn't enough time to measure a global temperature rise.

Ok.

But you are the one who is pushing this chart to prove that there has been no increase in temperature since 1979.

So now, are you saying that you don't know what you are talking about?

The chart shows a 0.6C rise since 1979. And that does not prove that the Climate is Changing, because it is a short glimpse in time. We do need a longer record, so we use what we have, which is an educated guesstimate of what the average temperature was. It too, shows a gradual rise in the average global temperature. So we know for sure that it is getting warmer, as expected.

And it is going to continue getting warmer, as expected, because it doesn't care what you think. It's the elements of the planet, reacting to what we have done. Now it is time to duck.

What are you going to do, Wake, when your electricity is turned off, because you can't pay your utility bill anymore? Oh, do you think you got that covered? Have you considered what's going to happen when we have to start paying for the damage we have done, by paying outrageous taxes on electricity, and gasoline, and heating oil? Will your retirement plan handle all that stuff going up 1000%?

You might be one of the lucky ones and get killed before you have to watch your family starve to death, but it will come to that for a lot of people, because this thing is real, and it doesn't care. It just keeps on going until the conditions are right to cool back off. And when that happens, get ready to freeze for the next several thousand years.

Not really a pretty picture, but painting the truth works out better in the long run.


You're calling someone stupid after you proclaimed Dr. Edward Teller - arguably the most intelligent man in the world since Einstein died, and idiot.

Tell us how you made this model of yours - did you use graph paper? Tell us how you smoothed the curves or did you? Since you don't know statistical analysis you certainly couldn't have smoothed the curves mathematically. Did you use a wide crayon?


I suppose that I would try to change the subject too, if someone had just made a fool out of me, with my own chart.

No, I didn't use graph paper, or smooth the curves. The model was produced entirely with Excel, and I used its graph making templates. If you look closely at the chart [you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother] you can see that the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all.

So now that that is resolved, let's get back to the thing you were trying to dodge. Are you still of the opinion that there has been no warming since 1979, based on your more reliable satellite data?


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
06-11-2017 16:28
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

It must not bother you that the people who read your posts think that you are a complet idiot.

So now your argument about statistical analysis is that the rise in temperature since 1979 has nothing to do with it, because that isn't enough time to measure a global temperature rise.

Ok.

But you are the one who is pushing this chart to prove that there has been no increase in temperature since 1979.

So now, are you saying that you don't know what you are talking about?

The chart shows a 0.6C rise since 1979. And that does not prove that the Climate is Changing, because it is a short glimpse in time. We do need a longer record, so we use what we have, which is an educated guesstimate of what the average temperature was. It too, shows a gradual rise in the average global temperature. So we know for sure that it is getting warmer, as expected.

And it is going to continue getting warmer, as expected, because it doesn't care what you think. It's the elements of the planet, reacting to what we have done. Now it is time to duck.

What are you going to do, Wake, when your electricity is turned off, because you can't pay your utility bill anymore? Oh, do you think you got that covered? Have you considered what's going to happen when we have to start paying for the damage we have done, by paying outrageous taxes on electricity, and gasoline, and heating oil? Will your retirement plan handle all that stuff going up 1000%?

You might be one of the lucky ones and get killed before you have to watch your family starve to death, but it will come to that for a lot of people, because this thing is real, and it doesn't care. It just keeps on going until the conditions are right to cool back off. And when that happens, get ready to freeze for the next several thousand years.

Not really a pretty picture, but painting the truth works out better in the long run.


You're calling someone stupid after you proclaimed Dr. Edward Teller - arguably the most intelligent man in the world since Einstein died, and idiot.

Tell us how you made this model of yours - did you use graph paper? Tell us how you smoothed the curves or did you? Since you don't know statistical analysis you certainly couldn't have smoothed the curves mathematically. Did you use a wide crayon?


I suppose that I would try to change the subject too, if someone had just made a fool out of me, with my own chart.

No, I didn't use graph paper, or smooth the curves. The model was produced entirely with Excel, and I used its graph making templates. If you look closely at the chart [you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother] you can see that the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all.

So now that that is resolved, let's get back to the thing you were trying to dodge. Are you still of the opinion that there has been no warming since 1979, based on your more reliable satellite data?


Since you think that you "made a fool" of me with my own chart, I'm still interested in how you made this model. It is very interesting to me how you made a model when you do not know statistical analysis and how to calculate averages.
06-11-2017 17:37
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:

I suppose that I would try to change the subject too, if someone had just made a fool out of me, with my own chart.

No, I didn't use graph paper, or smooth the curves. The model was produced entirely with Excel, and I used its graph making templates. If you look closely at the chart [you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother] you can see that the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all.

So now that that is resolved, let's get back to the thing you were trying to dodge. Are you still of the opinion that there has been no warming since 1979, based on your more reliable satellite data?


So you have a chart ("you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother") that is nothing more than a copy of the temperature data from giss?

I'm SURE that is far better than the charts made by all others.

"the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all." As I said, you know absolutely nothing about mathematics and you haven't "made a model" at all.

But you are supplying a great deal of humor to the group.
06-11-2017 19:14
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: .....I'm SURE....
I'm SURE that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" knows it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
06-11-2017 20:33
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: .....I'm SURE....
I'm SURE that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" knows it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.


Showing that you were completely wrong about falling ice levels has completely unhinged you hasn't it? Not that you weren't unhinged to start with. Now the gate has fallen completely off the fence.
06-11-2017 21:23
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:....completely unhinged you...
It is bad to know tho, that "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" has NOT unhinged itself from being an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
Edited on 06-11-2017 21:30
06-11-2017 21:54
Into the Night
★★★★★
(4319)
Wake wrote:
Since you think that you "made a fool" of me with my own chart, I'm still interested in how you made this model. It is very interesting to me how you made a model when you do not know statistical analysis and how to calculate averages.


Statistics is not just a simple average. Greenman DOES know how to calculate a simple average, he just doesn't know statistical math.

Indeed, it seems he doesn't even know how to do a unit conversion.


The Parrot Killer
07-11-2017 06:46
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Since you think that you "made a fool" of me with my own chart, I'm still interested in how you made this model. It is very interesting to me how you made a model when you do not know statistical analysis and how to calculate averages.


Statistics is not just a simple average. Greenman DOES know how to calculate a simple average, he just doesn't know statistical math.

Indeed, it seems he doesn't even know how to do a unit conversion.


No, I do know how to do a unit conversion, and tried it by taking the decimal amount to the power of .25. That didn't work out as well as the method that I stumbled on in my ignorance.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
07-11-2017 07:25
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

I suppose that I would try to change the subject too, if someone had just made a fool out of me, with my own chart.

No, I didn't use graph paper, or smooth the curves. The model was produced entirely with Excel, and I used its graph making templates. If you look closely at the chart [you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother] you can see that the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all.

So now that that is resolved, let's get back to the thing you were trying to dodge. Are you still of the opinion that there has been no warming since 1979, based on your more reliable satellite data?


So you have a chart ("you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother") that is nothing more than a copy of the temperature data from giss?

I'm SURE that is far better than the charts made by all others.

"the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all." As I said, you know absolutely nothing about mathematics and you haven't "made a model" at all.

But you are supplying a great deal of humor to the group.


Ok, lazy bones, here ya go.

http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/attachments/climatemodel_800kyr.jpg
The red line is EPICA Dome C, not GISS. The white line is my Climate Model's output. As you can see, the white line closely tracks the red line. The red line is the actual temperature. The white line is a product of combining insolation, dust, and greenhouse gas concentrations at the proper ratios. You can click on the link, and get a better view of the chart, if you want to see if there was any smoothing going on.

And if you are interested, the standard deviation of the error between what the temperature was, and what the model predicted it to be is 0.97C.

And I'm sure many people have made fine looking charts. But so far, I haven't seen one that backcasts temperature as accurately as that one does, for 800,000 years. Have you?

And I have looked to see. There aren't any. What you are looking at, or scoffing at, is real time leading edge science. The algorithm that I wrote solves for things like the Younger Dryas period, which climatologists can't explain. It also solves the question about why CO2 lags a warming trend, like when the earth came out of the last ice age. The model clearly predicts those events, based on the insolation, dust, and greenhouse gas concentrations.

If I had the resources [I don't], I would have this thing reviewed by real scientists, and published, because it does prove beyond a doubt, that average temperatures can be predicted mathematically.

And since we know it works backwards, it will work forward also, and predict what the temperature of the planet will go to, based on the current greenhouse gas concentrations. And that ain't pretty.

People like you, and even some a lot smarter and saner, look at this problem in terms of their own lives, without regard to people that will inhabit the earth 5 generations from now. And information gathered from devices like the Climate Model I built indicate beyond a doubt that we are going to kill them, at best. At worst, we are going to kill ourselves. So the best and the worst are the same, really.

But even if the temperature continues to rise gradually like it is going now, eventually the planet toasts. And our own scientists said that if we don't reduce CO2 production, that we would climb to 5C higher by the end of this century. Now we are talking about killing our own children and grandchildren. I don't know how you feel about that, but I love my grandkid. I don't want to give her a ****ed up world. You know what's funny? When I think about her, as I did just now, I recal a moment when she woke up crying, almost hysterical, and said she didn't want no refridgerator. She was 2 or 3 then, and I wondered then, if she was being conditioned for the events that we are about to experience.

So I guess your lack of response answered my question. You did finally take a look at your silly chart that shows no warming since 1979, and realized that it does show warming, to the tune of about 0.6C, dumbass.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
07-11-2017 15:50
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

I suppose that I would try to change the subject too, if someone had just made a fool out of me, with my own chart.

No, I didn't use graph paper, or smooth the curves. The model was produced entirely with Excel, and I used its graph making templates. If you look closely at the chart [you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother] you can see that the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all.

So now that that is resolved, let's get back to the thing you were trying to dodge. Are you still of the opinion that there has been no warming since 1979, based on your more reliable satellite data?


So you have a chart ("you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother") that is nothing more than a copy of the temperature data from giss?

I'm SURE that is far better than the charts made by all others.

"the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all." As I said, you know absolutely nothing about mathematics and you haven't "made a model" at all.

But you are supplying a great deal of humor to the group.


Ok, lazy bones, here ya go.

http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/attachments/climatemodel_800kyr.jpg
The red line is EPICA Dome C, not GISS. The white line is my Climate Model's output. As you can see, the white line closely tracks the red line. The red line is the actual temperature. The white line is a product of combining insolation, dust, and greenhouse gas concentrations at the proper ratios. You can click on the link, and get a better view of the chart, if you want to see if there was any smoothing going on.

And if you are interested, the standard deviation of the error between what the temperature was, and what the model predicted it to be is 0.97C.

And I'm sure many people have made fine looking charts. But so far, I haven't seen one that backcasts temperature as accurately as that one does, for 800,000 years. Have you?

And I have looked to see. There aren't any. What you are looking at, or scoffing at, is real time leading edge science. The algorithm that I wrote solves for things like the Younger Dryas period, which climatologists can't explain. It also solves the question about why CO2 lags a warming trend, like when the earth came out of the last ice age. The model clearly predicts those events, based on the insolation, dust, and greenhouse gas concentrations.

If I had the resources [I don't], I would have this thing reviewed by real scientists, and published, because it does prove beyond a doubt, that average temperatures can be predicted mathematically.

And since we know it works backwards, it will work forward also, and predict what the temperature of the planet will go to, based on the current greenhouse gas concentrations. And that ain't pretty.

People like you, and even some a lot smarter and saner, look at this problem in terms of their own lives, without regard to people that will inhabit the earth 5 generations from now. And information gathered from devices like the Climate Model I built indicate beyond a doubt that we are going to kill them, at best. At worst, we are going to kill ourselves. So the best and the worst are the same, really.

But even if the temperature continues to rise gradually like it is going now, eventually the planet toasts. And our own scientists said that if we don't reduce CO2 production, that we would climb to 5C higher by the end of this century. Now we are talking about killing our own children and grandchildren. I don't know how you feel about that, but I love my grandkid. I don't want to give her a ****ed up world. You know what's funny? When I think about her, as I did just now, I recal a moment when she woke up crying, almost hysterical, and said she didn't want no refridgerator. She was 2 or 3 then, and I wondered then, if she was being conditioned for the events that we are about to experience.

So I guess your lack of response answered my question. You did finally take a look at your silly chart that shows no warming since 1979, and realized that it does show warming, to the tune of about 0.6C, dumbass.


What you have just shown is a chart that anyone can find on Wikipedia. That in fact shows absolutely nothing proving one single thing you have said. Moreover it demonstrates that this period is cooler than the previous high.

You do not have the ability to understand averages and tell us that since it was warm in February that means we have global warming.

Well, at least you're good for a laugh. Though I still recommend that you get some psychological help.
07-11-2017 19:11
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:... shows.... nothing proving one single thing....

The name of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" proves it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
07-11-2017 19:19
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:... shows.... nothing proving one single thing....

The name of "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" proves it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.


And psychological help wouldn't help you. You are quite insane.
07-11-2017 20:13
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: You are quite insane.
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" always tells us that it is an old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener.
Edited on 07-11-2017 20:14
07-11-2017 22:56
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:You are quite insane.
The AGW denier liar whiner who threatens people till they withdraw from this webcyst (no misspelling) is "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up". Furthermore, no one, but me has blamed & even named "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" as a many time threatener.
Yes, this unregulated webcyst will be un-occupied by anybody with sanity. Then, only old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threateners will remain, will threaten each other(with bump stocks?) & will feed on each other. Thus old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threateners will declare victory via strategy of many threats.
/////
One problem tho, IS this webcyst is unregulated:
There is no one to delete all the threatening posts.... as if they never occurred. Yeah, other regulated websites delete threatening posts, making it extremely hard to prosecute threateners. Such is NOT the case on THIS WEBCYST. All the evidence is here, till the lawyers start reading.
Edited on 07-11-2017 23:00
08-11-2017 00:06
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped:You are quite insane.
The AGW denier liar whiner who threatens people till they withdraw from this webcyst (no misspelling) is "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up". Furthermore, no one, but me has blamed & even named "old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener wake-me-up" as a many time threatener.
Yes, this unregulated webcyst will be un-occupied by anybody with sanity. Then, only old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threateners will remain, will threaten each other(with bump stocks?) & will feed on each other. Thus old sick silly sleepy sleazy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threateners will declare victory via strategy of many threats.
/////
One problem tho, IS this webcyst is unregulated:
There is no one to delete all the threatening posts.... as if they never occurred. Yeah, other regulated websites delete threatening posts, making it extremely hard to prosecute threateners. Such is NOT the case on THIS WEBCYST. All the evidence is here, till the lawyers start reading.


I would absolutely LOVE for you to take me to court for threatening you. Just imagine pictures of you plastered all over the forums with complete information on your education.
08-11-2017 02:35
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
[b]Wake wrote:...take me to court for threatening you.....

How's that bump stock the NRA gave ya, fer yer con-trib-u-sion? Yer wrong being a racist pig, yer really wrong being proud of it, & ya lost your humanity(never had it?) when ya became a many time threatener.
08-11-2017 10:09
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:

I suppose that I would try to change the subject too, if someone had just made a fool out of me, with my own chart.

No, I didn't use graph paper, or smooth the curves. The model was produced entirely with Excel, and I used its graph making templates. If you look closely at the chart [you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother] you can see that the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all.

So now that that is resolved, let's get back to the thing you were trying to dodge. Are you still of the opinion that there has been no warming since 1979, based on your more reliable satellite data?


So you have a chart ("you gotta go find it, I'm not going to bother") that is nothing more than a copy of the temperature data from giss?

I'm SURE that is far better than the charts made by all others.

"the lines are sharp, and changes are abrupt, not smoothed at all." As I said, you know absolutely nothing about mathematics and you haven't "made a model" at all.

But you are supplying a great deal of humor to the group.


Ok, lazy bones, here ya go.

http://www.climate-debate.com/forum/attachments/climatemodel_800kyr.jpg
The red line is EPICA Dome C, not GISS. The white line is my Climate Model's output. As you can see, the white line closely tracks the red line. The red line is the actual temperature. The white line is a product of combining insolation, dust, and greenhouse gas concentrations at the proper ratios. You can click on the link, and get a better view of the chart, if you want to see if there was any smoothing going on.

And if you are interested, the standard deviation of the error between what the temperature was, and what the model predicted it to be is 0.97C.

And I'm sure many people have made fine looking charts. But so far, I haven't seen one that backcasts temperature as accurately as that one does, for 800,000 years. Have you?

And I have looked to see. There aren't any. What you are looking at, or scoffing at, is real time leading edge science. The algorithm that I wrote solves for things like the Younger Dryas period, which climatologists can't explain. It also solves the question about why CO2 lags a warming trend, like when the earth came out of the last ice age. The model clearly predicts those events, based on the insolation, dust, and greenhouse gas concentrations.

If I had the resources [I don't], I would have this thing reviewed by real scientists, and published, because it does prove beyond a doubt, that average temperatures can be predicted mathematically.

And since we know it works backwards, it will work forward also, and predict what the temperature of the planet will go to, based on the current greenhouse gas concentrations. And that ain't pretty.

People like you, and even some a lot smarter and saner, look at this problem in terms of their own lives, without regard to people that will inhabit the earth 5 generations from now. And information gathered from devices like the Climate Model I built indicate beyond a doubt that we are going to kill them, at best. At worst, we are going to kill ourselves. So the best and the worst are the same, really.

But even if the temperature continues to rise gradually like it is going now, eventually the planet toasts. And our own scientists said that if we don't reduce CO2 production, that we would climb to 5C higher by the end of this century. Now we are talking about killing our own children and grandchildren. I don't know how you feel about that, but I love my grandkid. I don't want to give her a ****ed up world. You know what's funny? When I think about her, as I did just now, I recal a moment when she woke up crying, almost hysterical, and said she didn't want no refridgerator. She was 2 or 3 then, and I wondered then, if she was being conditioned for the events that we are about to experience.

So I guess your lack of response answered my question. You did finally take a look at your silly chart that shows no warming since 1979, and realized that it does show warming, to the tune of about 0.6C, dumbass.


What you have just shown is a chart that anyone can find on Wikipedia. That in fact shows absolutely nothing proving one single thing you have said. Moreover it demonstrates that this period is cooler than the previous high.

You do not have the ability to understand averages and tell us that since it was warm in February that means we have global warming.

Well, at least you're good for a laugh. Though I still recommend that you get some psychological help.


Wake, you obviously have no shame. You say things about other people that can't possibly be true, just so you can have something negative to say about them.

No, you thick skulled moron, I don't think that because we have a warm February that it means we have global warming. Nor have I ever said such. So where did you come up with that one? Oh, that's right, you just make stuff up about people, so you can have something negative to say.

And then have the audacity to say someone needs psychological help, because of the things you said about them, that are totally false.

I've already did an analysis of your character, and know that what you do is accuse other people of what you know are your own weaknesses. And that indicates that you know what a sick puppy you are, and that you know that you need to seek psychological help. I'm sure that no one that knows you would disagree that you need psychological help.

Why don't you just listen to reasoning, and take a nap in your car, parked inside your garage, with the garage door closed, engine running, and the windows rolled down, so you will be comfortable. Just turn on your favorite radio station, or plug in your favorite heavy metal cd, and rock right out out of here.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
08-11-2017 21:53
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote: Wake, you obviously have no shame. You say things about other people that can't possibly be true, just so you can have something negative to say about them.

No, you thick skulled moron, I don't think that because we have a warm February that it means we have global warming. Nor have I ever said such. So where did you come up with that one? Oh, that's right, you just make stuff up about people, so you can have something negative to say.

And then have the audacity to say someone needs psychological help, because of the things you said about them, that are totally false.

I've already did an analysis of your character, and know that what you do is accuse other people of what you know are your own weaknesses. And that indicates that you know what a sick puppy you are, and that you know that you need to seek psychological help. I'm sure that no one that knows you would disagree that you need psychological help.

Why don't you just listen to reasoning, and take a nap in your car, parked inside your garage, with the garage door closed, engine running, and the windows rolled down, so you will be comfortable. Just turn on your favorite radio station, or plug in your favorite heavy metal cd, and rock right out out of here.


Tell us all - how is it that you are posting at all times of the day? Most people would have a job. Why don't you? From your postings it's pretty plain that you are in secondary school and since Common Core teachers are not allowed to teach people like you. That must give you full classroom time to write your nonsense.

You are the sort that will take a short walk down the railroad tracks some night when the engineer can't see you in time. Don't think for one second that anyone will miss you.

Among my other talents I play guitar and bass and was in several rock bands. Only you sickos listened to heavy metal. It goes with your personality. All of those other guys in those bands used drugs and everyone of them including my younger brother died from using them. And they ALL started with pot.

No millennial of your kind could ever understand this sort of thing. You tell us that forest fires poison the oceans! With ZERO knowledge of anything around you, you tell us things that you couldn't understand in a million years. What is plain is that you are the parrot that nightmare kills. You are squawking things that you don't know the first thing about because someone else told you.

You know, I'm 73 years old. Yesterday I went out and did 40 miles on my bike and 1600 feet of climbing mostly of which was over 7% climbing and as steep as 12%. I have the pulse rate and blood pressure of a 20 year old.

I couldn't know anything about you? You have identified yourself so thoroughly that you don't even know it.
09-11-2017 00:11
litesong
★★★★☆
(1861)
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" yipped: I play guitar and bass...
Playin' guitar & bass, "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner many time threatener wake-me-up" can simultaneously wake itself up. Its a Mozart!
09-11-2017 09:49
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: Wake, you obviously have no shame. You say things about other people that can't possibly be true, just so you can have something negative to say about them.

No, you thick skulled moron, I don't think that because we have a warm February that it means we have global warming. Nor have I ever said such. So where did you come up with that one? Oh, that's right, you just make stuff up about people, so you can have something negative to say.

And then have the audacity to say someone needs psychological help, because of the things you said about them, that are totally false.

I've already did an analysis of your character, and know that what you do is accuse other people of what you know are your own weaknesses. And that indicates that you know what a sick puppy you are, and that you know that you need to seek psychological help. I'm sure that no one that knows you would disagree that you need psychological help.

Why don't you just listen to reasoning, and take a nap in your car, parked inside your garage, with the garage door closed, engine running, and the windows rolled down, so you will be comfortable. Just turn on your favorite radio station, or plug in your favorite heavy metal cd, and rock right out out of here.


Tell us all - how is it that you are posting at all times of the day? Most people would have a job. Why don't you? From your postings it's pretty plain that you are in secondary school and since Common Core teachers are not allowed to teach people like you. That must give you full classroom time to write your nonsense.

You are the sort that will take a short walk down the railroad tracks some night when the engineer can't see you in time. Don't think for one second that anyone will miss you.

Among my other talents I play guitar and bass and was in several rock bands. Only you sickos listened to heavy metal. It goes with your personality. All of those other guys in those bands used drugs and everyone of them including my younger brother died from using them. And they ALL started with pot.

No millennial of your kind could ever understand this sort of thing. You tell us that forest fires poison the oceans! With ZERO knowledge of anything around you, you tell us things that you couldn't understand in a million years. What is plain is that you are the parrot that nightmare kills. You are squawking things that you don't know the first thing about because someone else told you.

You know, I'm 73 years old. Yesterday I went out and did 40 miles on my bike and 1600 feet of climbing mostly of which was over 7% climbing and as steep as 12%. I have the pulse rate and blood pressure of a 20 year old.

I couldn't know anything about you? You have identified yourself so thoroughly that you don't even know it.


Wake, you are a total idiot. Now I just spanked your ass for saying things about people that aren't true, and what do you do? That's right, on cue, you posted yet another ridiculous accusation. Now Wake, I am not concerned about forest fires poisoning the ocean, and I'm not a Millenial either. I was born in 1959, so that makes me a Boomer.

And if I ever do decide to off myself, I think I could come up with something a little less horrifying as walking face first into a train that is speeding towards me.

But I'm not the type of person that would take his own life, unless I have reached a point of sickness that there is no recovery possible, and just a painful death awaits. Then yes, I would pull my own switch. Or if I were chemically imbalanced, and knew it, then that would be another reason. The problem with that is a person that is chemically imbalanced doesn't necessarily know it. You, for example, are probably completely unaware of it.

You ask how is it that someone has all day long to post in here. I thought I already covered that with you. You might recall threatening to tell my boss on me and get me fired, when I did. You might recall that I offered my boss' email address, in exchange for your residential address. I didn't hear back from you, but maybe that was because I lost track of the thread it was in. But the offer is still valid, if you really think it would serve you to have another human fired from his job, for pointing out what an idiot you are, then simply post your physical address. I will follow up with my boss's email address, so you can tell on me, and then live in terror wondering when I will show up to teach you why you shouldn't try to hurt people, regardless of what they say to you, or about you.

But you know what, if you are stupid enough to post your physical address online, then I won't even have to bother, because there are plenty of people that you have threatened in here, that are probably waiting in line to teach you that same lesson. And you know what. The way karma works, someone will eventually teach you why you shouldn't hurt other people. Sad that it hasn't happened already, because there have probably been plenty times in your life, when you were given the opportunity to learn, but instead, you just blamed the person that just beat the hell out of you.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
09-11-2017 17:32
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: Wake, you obviously have no shame. You say things about other people that can't possibly be true, just so you can have something negative to say about them.

No, you thick skulled moron, I don't think that because we have a warm February that it means we have global warming. Nor have I ever said such. So where did you come up with that one? Oh, that's right, you just make stuff up about people, so you can have something negative to say.

And then have the audacity to say someone needs psychological help, because of the things you said about them, that are totally false.

I've already did an analysis of your character, and know that what you do is accuse other people of what you know are your own weaknesses. And that indicates that you know what a sick puppy you are, and that you know that you need to seek psychological help. I'm sure that no one that knows you would disagree that you need psychological help.

Why don't you just listen to reasoning, and take a nap in your car, parked inside your garage, with the garage door closed, engine running, and the windows rolled down, so you will be comfortable. Just turn on your favorite radio station, or plug in your favorite heavy metal cd, and rock right out out of here.


Tell us all - how is it that you are posting at all times of the day? Most people would have a job. Why don't you? From your postings it's pretty plain that you are in secondary school and since Common Core teachers are not allowed to teach people like you. That must give you full classroom time to write your nonsense.

You are the sort that will take a short walk down the railroad tracks some night when the engineer can't see you in time. Don't think for one second that anyone will miss you.

Among my other talents I play guitar and bass and was in several rock bands. Only you sickos listened to heavy metal. It goes with your personality. All of those other guys in those bands used drugs and everyone of them including my younger brother died from using them. And they ALL started with pot.

No millennial of your kind could ever understand this sort of thing. You tell us that forest fires poison the oceans! With ZERO knowledge of anything around you, you tell us things that you couldn't understand in a million years. What is plain is that you are the parrot that nightmare kills. You are squawking things that you don't know the first thing about because someone else told you.

You know, I'm 73 years old. Yesterday I went out and did 40 miles on my bike and 1600 feet of climbing mostly of which was over 7% climbing and as steep as 12%. I have the pulse rate and blood pressure of a 20 year old.

I couldn't know anything about you? You have identified yourself so thoroughly that you don't even know it.


Wake, you are a total idiot. Now I just spanked your ass for saying things about people that aren't true, and what do you do? That's right, on cue, you posted yet another ridiculous accusation. Now Wake, I am not concerned about forest fires poisoning the ocean, and I'm not a Millenial either. I was born in 1959, so that makes me a Boomer.

And if I ever do decide to off myself, I think I could come up with something a little less horrifying as walking face first into a train that is speeding towards me.

But I'm not the type of person that would take his own life, unless I have reached a point of sickness that there is no recovery possible, and just a painful death awaits. Then yes, I would pull my own switch. Or if I were chemically imbalanced, and knew it, then that would be another reason. The problem with that is a person that is chemically imbalanced doesn't necessarily know it. You, for example, are probably completely unaware of it.

You ask how is it that someone has all day long to post in here. I thought I already covered that with you. You might recall threatening to tell my boss on me and get me fired, when I did. You might recall that I offered my boss' email address, in exchange for your residential address. I didn't hear back from you, but maybe that was because I lost track of the thread it was in. But the offer is still valid, if you really think it would serve you to have another human fired from his job, for pointing out what an idiot you are, then simply post your physical address. I will follow up with my boss's email address, so you can tell on me, and then live in terror wondering when I will show up to teach you why you shouldn't try to hurt people, regardless of what they say to you, or about you.

But you know what, if you are stupid enough to post your physical address online, then I won't even have to bother, because there are plenty of people that you have threatened in here, that are probably waiting in line to teach you that same lesson. And you know what. The way karma works, someone will eventually teach you why you shouldn't hurt other people. Sad that it hasn't happened already, because there have probably been plenty times in your life, when you were given the opportunity to learn, but instead, you just blamed the person that just beat the hell out of you.


So what you have just said is that you are cheating your employer and you couldn't care less. That puts a lot of weight upon your opinions now doesn't it?

Not to mention you haven't shown one single thing that you know about I can only assume that you are a janitor or something.
10-11-2017 04:51
GreenMan
★★★☆☆
(621)
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote:
Wake wrote:
GreenMan wrote: Wake, you obviously have no shame. You say things about other people that can't possibly be true, just so you can have something negative to say about them.

No, you thick skulled moron, I don't think that because we have a warm February that it means we have global warming. Nor have I ever said such. So where did you come up with that one? Oh, that's right, you just make stuff up about people, so you can have something negative to say.

And then have the audacity to say someone needs psychological help, because of the things you said about them, that are totally false.

I've already did an analysis of your character, and know that what you do is accuse other people of what you know are your own weaknesses. And that indicates that you know what a sick puppy you are, and that you know that you need to seek psychological help. I'm sure that no one that knows you would disagree that you need psychological help.

Why don't you just listen to reasoning, and take a nap in your car, parked inside your garage, with the garage door closed, engine running, and the windows rolled down, so you will be comfortable. Just turn on your favorite radio station, or plug in your favorite heavy metal cd, and rock right out out of here.


Tell us all - how is it that you are posting at all times of the day? Most people would have a job. Why don't you? From your postings it's pretty plain that you are in secondary school and since Common Core teachers are not allowed to teach people like you. That must give you full classroom time to write your nonsense.

You are the sort that will take a short walk down the railroad tracks some night when the engineer can't see you in time. Don't think for one second that anyone will miss you.

Among my other talents I play guitar and bass and was in several rock bands. Only you sickos listened to heavy metal. It goes with your personality. All of those other guys in those bands used drugs and everyone of them including my younger brother died from using them. And they ALL started with pot.

No millennial of your kind could ever understand this sort of thing. You tell us that forest fires poison the oceans! With ZERO knowledge of anything around you, you tell us things that you couldn't understand in a million years. What is plain is that you are the parrot that nightmare kills. You are squawking things that you don't know the first thing about because someone else told you.

You know, I'm 73 years old. Yesterday I went out and did 40 miles on my bike and 1600 feet of climbing mostly of which was over 7% climbing and as steep as 12%. I have the pulse rate and blood pressure of a 20 year old.

I couldn't know anything about you? You have identified yourself so thoroughly that you don't even know it.


Wake, you are a total idiot. Now I just spanked your ass for saying things about people that aren't true, and what do you do? That's right, on cue, you posted yet another ridiculous accusation. Now Wake, I am not concerned about forest fires poisoning the ocean, and I'm not a Millenial either. I was born in 1959, so that makes me a Boomer.

And if I ever do decide to off myself, I think I could come up with something a little less horrifying as walking face first into a train that is speeding towards me.

But I'm not the type of person that would take his own life, unless I have reached a point of sickness that there is no recovery possible, and just a painful death awaits. Then yes, I would pull my own switch. Or if I were chemically imbalanced, and knew it, then that would be another reason. The problem with that is a person that is chemically imbalanced doesn't necessarily know it. You, for example, are probably completely unaware of it.

You ask how is it that someone has all day long to post in here. I thought I already covered that with you. You might recall threatening to tell my boss on me and get me fired, when I did. You might recall that I offered my boss' email address, in exchange for your residential address. I didn't hear back from you, but maybe that was because I lost track of the thread it was in. But the offer is still valid, if you really think it would serve you to have another human fired from his job, for pointing out what an idiot you are, then simply post your physical address. I will follow up with my boss's email address, so you can tell on me, and then live in terror wondering when I will show up to teach you why you shouldn't try to hurt people, regardless of what they say to you, or about you.

But you know what, if you are stupid enough to post your physical address online, then I won't even have to bother, because there are plenty of people that you have threatened in here, that are probably waiting in line to teach you that same lesson. And you know what. The way karma works, someone will eventually teach you why you shouldn't hurt other people. Sad that it hasn't happened already, because there have probably been plenty times in your life, when you were given the opportunity to learn, but instead, you just blamed the person that just beat the hell out of you.


So what you have just said is that you are cheating your employer and you couldn't care less. That puts a lot of weight upon your opinions now doesn't it?

Not to mention you haven't shown one single thing that you know about I can only assume that you are a janitor or something.


No, I'm not cheating my employer. I am working a nice contract that just requires I be on site to support the Robot Techs that maintain the equipment. If they get overwhelmed with a problem, I guide them. To me, this is like a start up, but the code has already been debugged. I'm a Controls Engineer, and normally earn my living by designing automated controls systems. And when I'm working on that, then my employer would fire me in a minute for spending time online like this. But these guys don't care, as long as I drop what I'm doing and help the techs when they need it. I have some very well rounded techs on my shift, so I rarely have to do anything but be here. Oh, if you are interested [I know you're not, but just want to **** with you some more] I bring home about $3,000/wk. That's a little more than the Janitor makes.


~*~ GreenMan ~*~
10-11-2017 15:56
Wake
★★★★★
(2586)
GreenMan wrote: No, I'm not cheating my employer. I am working a nice contract that just requires I be on site to support the Robot Techs that maintain the equipment. If they get overwhelmed with a problem, I guide them. To me, this is like a start up, but the code has already been debugged. I'm a Controls Engineer, and normally earn my living by designing automated controls systems. And when I'm working on that, then my employer would fire me in a minute for spending time online like this. But these guys don't care, as long as I drop what I'm doing and help the techs when they need it. I have some very well rounded techs on my shift, so I rarely have to do anything but be here. Oh, if you are interested [I know you're not, but just want to **** with you some more] I bring home about $3,000/wk. That's a little more than the Janitor makes.


That's pretty funny - your employer would fire you for what you're doing but since these other people couldn't care less you do what you want.

Yesterday I turned down a job that made that much because it would be too boring to sit around with nothing to do but maintain firmware that had been written by a contract firm with no new projects on the horizon. It doesn't seem to bother you.




Join the debate The Ignorant Who Are Untaught Teaching the Ignorant:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Teaching younger generations1519-02-2016 18:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Will Arctic summers be ice-free in this century?

Yes

No

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact