Remember me
▼ Content

TEMPERATURE DATA released for 2017


TEMPERATURE DATA released for 201725-01-2018 06:18
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/climatechange/noaa-releases-their-global-temperature-data-for-2017/70003936
Notes:
2017 was the warmest non-El Nino year on record.
2017 was the 41st consecutive year that the global land/ocean temperature was above the 20th century average(since 1976).
Top six warmest years on record have all occurred since 2010.
So far this century, the annual global average temperature has been broken five times.
The annual global land/ocean temperature has increased at a rate of 0.07 deg. C. per decade since 1880. However, the average rate increase is twice as much since 1980.
Nine of the top 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005.
25-01-2018 16:57
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
litesong wrote:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/climatechange/noaa-releases-their-global-temperature-data-for-2017/70003936
Notes:
2017 was the warmest non-El Nino year on record.
2017 was the 41st consecutive year that the global land/ocean temperature was above the 20th century average(since 1976).
Top six warmest years on record have all occurred since 2010.
So far this century, the annual global average temperature has been broken five times.
The annual global land/ocean temperature has increased at a rate of 0.07 deg. C. per decade since 1880. However, the average rate increase is twice as much since 1980.
Nine of the top 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005.
Oh, yeah. The solar TSI has been languid for half a century, & low for 11+ years (including a 3+ years low TSI, setting a 100 year record).
However, as stated ALL years since 1976 have been over the 20th century average. Reinforcing that data, is no month has been below the 20th century average for 395+ months (back to 1986?).
25-01-2018 18:55
Wake
★★★★★
(3417)
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/climatechange/noaa-releases-their-global-temperature-data-for-2017/70003936
Notes:
2017 was the warmest non-El Nino year on record.
2017 was the 41st consecutive year that the global land/ocean temperature was above the 20th century average(since 1976).
Top six warmest years on record have all occurred since 2010.
So far this century, the annual global average temperature has been broken five times.
The annual global land/ocean temperature has increased at a rate of 0.07 deg. C. per decade since 1880. However, the average rate increase is twice as much since 1980.
Nine of the top 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005.
Oh, yeah. The solar TSI has been languid for half a century, & low for 11+ years (including a 3+ years low TSI, setting a 100 year record).
However, as stated ALL years since 1976 have been over the 20th century average. Reinforcing that data, is no month has been below the 20th century average for 395+ months (back to 1986?).


And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.

litebrain has already shown that he things that a couple of warm years equals global warming. But then he thinks that his mother is his wife and that she has been threatened.
25-01-2018 21:05
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5875)
Wake wrote:
And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.


Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.


The Parrot Killer
25-01-2018 21:53
Wake
★★★★★
(3417)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.


Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.


Since you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about do ahead and tell everyone that if you measure the temperature in your back yard in two places that means that you can't average the temperature.

We need more stupid bull crap from idiots like you.
26-01-2018 02:36
litesong
★★★★★
(2297)
"old sick silly sleep sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:
litesong wrote:
litesong wrote:
https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/climatechange/noaa-releases-their-global-temperature-data-for-2017/70003936
Notes:
2017 was the warmest non-El Nino year on record.
2017 was the 41st consecutive year that the global land/ocean temperature was above the 20th century average(since 1976).
Top six warmest years on record have all occurred since 2010.
So far this century, the annual global average temperature has been broken five times.
The annual global land/ocean temperature has increased at a rate of 0.07 deg. C. per decade since 1880. However, the average rate increase is twice as much since 1980.
Nine of the top 10 warmest years on record have all occurred since 2005.
Oh, yeah. The solar TSI has been languid for half a century, & low for 11+ years (including a 3+ years low TSI, setting a 100 year record).
However, as stated ALL years since 1976 have been over the 20th century average. Reinforcing that data, is no month has been below the 20th century average for 395+ straight months (back to 1986?).
..... he things(wake is thinking of its thing...its tiny thing) that a couple of warm years equals global warming.
It is good that "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" believes 11+ years, 395+ months, 41 years, 50 years & 250 years equals a couple of years. It's the proof that the math of "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" fails & doesn't NOT support its deep six AGW denier liar whiner "sigh-ants".
Edited on 26-01-2018 02:49
27-01-2018 00:27
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5875)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.


Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.


Since you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about do ahead and tell everyone that if you measure the temperature in your back yard in two places that means that you can't average the temperature.

We need more stupid bull crap from idiots like you.


A simple average is not a statistical analysis. It is YOU that does not know what he is talking about. Go learn what statistical mathematics is all about.


The Parrot Killer
27-01-2018 16:59
Wake
★★★★★
(3417)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.


Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.


Since you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about do ahead and tell everyone that if you measure the temperature in your back yard in two places that means that you can't average the temperature.

We need more stupid bull crap from idiots like you.


A simple average is not a statistical analysis. It is YOU that does not know what he is talking about. Go learn what statistical mathematics is all about.


Why is it that every time I ask you what you think "statistical average" is that you tell me that you defined it before? So you two bit moron - define it or shut the F up.
27-01-2018 17:09
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5875)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.


Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.


Since you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about do ahead and tell everyone that if you measure the temperature in your back yard in two places that means that you can't average the temperature.

We need more stupid bull crap from idiots like you.


A simple average is not a statistical analysis. It is YOU that does not know what he is talking about. Go learn what statistical mathematics is all about.


Why is it that every time I ask you what you think "statistical average" is that you tell me that you defined it before? So you two bit moron - define it or shut the F up.

Because I have defined it before...responding to your posts...multiple times.

Argument of the Stone.

I'm not going to write such a book for you here on climate-debate. I have given you some of it already. You go do your footwork now. You go study up on random number mathematics, probability mathematics, and finally statistical mathematics.

Stop being a moron and assuming that a simple average is statistical math.

Stop being a moron and assuming that you know how many thermometers are in the world.

Stop being a moron and recognize there is such a thing as potential temperature gradient, that a margin of error is calculated from.

Stop being a moron and recognize the location, location grouping, and time are influencing aspects of the data that must be eliminated.


The Parrot Killer
27-01-2018 21:48
Wake
★★★★★
(3417)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.


Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.


Since you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about do ahead and tell everyone that if you measure the temperature in your back yard in two places that means that you can't average the temperature.

We need more stupid bull crap from idiots like you.


A simple average is not a statistical analysis. It is YOU that does not know what he is talking about. Go learn what statistical mathematics is all about.


Why is it that every time I ask you what you think "statistical average" is that you tell me that you defined it before? So you two bit moron - define it or shut the F up.

Because I have defined it before...responding to your posts...multiple times.

Argument of the Stone.

I'm not going to write such a book for you here on climate-debate. I have given you some of it already. You go do your footwork now. You go study up on random number mathematics, probability mathematics, and finally statistical mathematics.

Stop being a moron and assuming that a simple average is statistical math.

Stop being a moron and assuming that you know how many thermometers are in the world.

Stop being a moron and recognize there is such a thing as potential temperature gradient, that a margin of error is calculated from.

Stop being a moron and recognize the location, location grouping, and time are influencing aspects of the data that must be eliminated.


As is usual you claim to know something and don't. You aren't fooling anyone.
27-01-2018 22:35
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5875)
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
And yet if you go to the many cities weather sites and look for record highs, lows and rainfall you discover that the last 40 years show exactly what the satellite record does - nothing out of the ordinary.


Satellites are incapable of measuring temperature. They can only measure light. You don't know the emissivity of the Earth or of any city on Earth.


Since you haven't the slightest clue what you're talking about do ahead and tell everyone that if you measure the temperature in your back yard in two places that means that you can't average the temperature.

We need more stupid bull crap from idiots like you.


A simple average is not a statistical analysis. It is YOU that does not know what he is talking about. Go learn what statistical mathematics is all about.


Why is it that every time I ask you what you think "statistical average" is that you tell me that you defined it before? So you two bit moron - define it or shut the F up.

Because I have defined it before...responding to your posts...multiple times.

Argument of the Stone.

I'm not going to write such a book for you here on climate-debate. I have given you some of it already. You go do your footwork now. You go study up on random number mathematics, probability mathematics, and finally statistical mathematics.

Stop being a moron and assuming that a simple average is statistical math.

Stop being a moron and assuming that you know how many thermometers are in the world.

Stop being a moron and recognize there is such a thing as potential temperature gradient, that a margin of error is calculated from.

Stop being a moron and recognize the location, location grouping, and time are influencing aspects of the data that must be eliminated.


As is usual you claim to know something and don't. You aren't fooling anyone.

As usual, you decide to ignore the math and remain a moron.


The Parrot Killer
27-01-2018 22:56
Wake
★★★★★
(3417)
Into the Night wrote:
Wake wrote:
As is usual you claim to know something and don't. You aren't fooling anyone.

As usual, you decide to ignore the math and remain a moron.


And as usual you don't know any math and remain a moron.




Join the debate TEMPERATURE DATA released for 2017:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
What would happen to global temperature if the US stopped all CO2 emissions for the next 50 years?1517-09-2018 07:12
Headed For A New Ice Age? Latest Data Says Yes!1505-05-2018 01:44
The Data Mine22804-05-2018 22:56
Calculating the surface temperature of the moon2015-02-2018 23:51
Clouds and temperature3601-02-2018 19:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact