Remember me
▼ Content

Is warming caused by increased spectrum usage.

Is warming caused by increased spectrum usage.24-04-2021 01:58
Climateguru
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Is there a correlation between the take up of radio spectrum usage and global warming? It would seem to make sense that global spectrum usage would impact warming.
24-04-2021 02:07
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14445)
Climateguru wrote:Is there a correlation between the take up of radio spectrum usage and global warming? It would seem to make sense that global spectrum usage would impact warming.

You have a point. What we know is that half of all of those transmissions are reradiated back to earth while the other half are slowed from escaping into space, all in accordance with thermodynamics and Stefan-Boltzmann.

24-04-2021 02:59
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
No
24-04-2021 03:03
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Climateguru wrote:
Is there a correlation between the take up of radio spectrum usage and global warming? It would seem to make sense that global spectrum usage would impact warming.

Is there a greater correlation between warming by man made CO2, or Cell phone use? I've always doubted the CO2 causal link, just had to be some other reason. CO2, and FOSSIL FUELS, seemed more of a political excuse, to leverage control. I've kind of grown skeptical of the warming as well. I watch the Al Gore movie, and doesn't appear much of the catastrophic events even started. Not much of a prophet, or politician.
24-04-2021 04:50
Climateguru
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
It's not just mobile phone usage. The entire spectrum has been 'mined' and sold off as a commodity by governments globally for decades.
24-04-2021 05:51
(14445)
Climateguru wrote:It's not just mobile phone usage. The entire spectrum has been 'mined' and sold off as a commodity by governments globally for decades.

You have a point. What we know is that seven families control the governments of the world and they are slowly and relentlessly working to control the entire global population ... and to kill off those they cannot control.

The selling of the mobile phone spectrum was planned long before the cell phone was scheduled to be "invented." It's no coincidence that the five electromagnetic frequency bands selected for telecommunications are the exact frequencies used by the brain to control the production and dissemination of 1) endorphins, 2) Dopamine, 3) Oxytocin, 4) Serotonin and 5) Cortisol ... the chemicals that control/regulate mood, personality and behavior.

It's all thoroughly documented. It's what we know, and it's totally obvious how this all ties in nicely with Climate.

24-04-2021 06:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
IBdaMann wrote:
Climateguru wrote:It's not just mobile phone usage. The entire spectrum has been 'mined' and sold off as a commodity by governments globally for decades.

You have a point. What we know is that seven families control the governments of the world and they are slowly and relentlessly working to control the entire global population ... and to kill off those they cannot control.

The selling of the mobile phone spectrum was planned long before the cell phone was scheduled to be "invented." It's no coincidence that the five electromagnetic frequency bands selected for telecommunications are the exact frequencies used by the brain to control the production and dissemination of 1) endorphins, 2) Dopamine, 3) Oxytocin, 4) Serotonin and 5) Cortisol ... the chemicals that control/regulate mood, personality and behavior.

It's all thoroughly documented. It's what we know, and it's totally obvious how this all ties in nicely with Climate.

Wow dude, you are really in the know with what we know. I see the gears turning, is there a super charger connected somewhere?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
24-04-2021 07:00
(14445)
GasGuzzler wrote:I see the gears turning, is there a super charger connected somewhere?

Nope. Even better. My gears are integrated with large negative work turbines powered by a full bank of CO2 tanks in my garage that are so much hotter than the CO2 otherwise should be.

Wow, that gravity of ours can really create so much energy in adherence to the 1st law of thermodynamics. It's really incredible.

26-04-2021 16:12
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Climateguru wrote:

Global Spectrum usage is obviously causing Global Warming. Ditch Spectrum! Use DIRECTV instead!
26-04-2021 16:14
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:I see the gears turning, is there a super charger connected somewhere?

Nope. Even better. My gears are integrated with large negative work turbines powered by a full bank of CO2 tanks in my garage that are so much hotter than the CO2 otherwise should be.

Wow, that gravity of ours can really create so much energy in adherence to the 1st law of thermodynamics. It's really incredible.

The gravity of the situation is that we need more gravity.
27-04-2021 01:26
(14445)

gfm7175 wrote:The gravity of the situation is that we need more gravity.

Do you have any idea what is keeping SWA where Duncan lives from implementing Duncan's ATE to generate all the power they need? I know that they have an abundance of gravity and current gravity prices are at an all-time low. There is no shortage of ATE where Duncan lives so why aren't they powering up with it?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
27-04-2021 17:19
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Do you have any idea what is keeping SWA where Duncan lives from implementing Duncan's ATE to generate all the power they need? I know that they have an abundance of gravity and current gravity prices are at an all-time low. There is no shortage of ATE where Duncan lives so why aren't they powering up with it?

Yeah, I would think that they'd want to tap into all of that ATE power... oh well.
27-04-2021 19:46
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>

Yeah, I would think that they'd want to tap into all of that ATE power... oh well.

How do you guys miss the mark so badly? This is 2nd grade science.

Because of Australia's proximity to the Antarctic ice sheet, gravity is no longer a reliable energy source.

How do you not know this? Duh.

https://www.seeker.com/climate-change-is-affecting-earths-gravity-1792496130.html

Now however -- despite how sci-fi movie it sounds -- excess carbon emissions in the atmosphere are making it happen. The Gravity Field and Steady-State Ocean Circulation Explorer (GOCE) was launched by the European Space Agency launched in 2009 to provide a highly detailed map of variations in the Earth's gravity field. They have been looking closely at the largest mass of ice on earth: the Antarctic ice sheet. It has been melting at an alarming rate -- increasing by a factor of three every year since 2009 -- and less ice results in lower density which, in turn, weakens the gravitational field in this region. Although the changes are minor, scientists are still alarmed that climate change is to blame for this.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 27-04-2021 19:47
27-04-2021 21:11
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>

How do you guys miss the mark so badly? This is 2nd grade science.

Because of Australia's proximity to the Antarctic ice sheet, gravity is no longer a reliable energy source.

https://www.seeker.com/climate-change-is-affecting-earths-gravity-1792496130.html

Now however -- despite how sci-fi movie it sounds -- excess carbon emissions in the atmosphere are making it happen. The Gravity Field and Steady-State Ocean Circulation Explorer (GOCE) was launched by the European Space Agency launched in 2009 to provide a highly detailed map of variations in the Earth's gravity field. They have been looking closely at the largest mass of ice on earth: the Antarctic ice sheet. It has been melting at an alarming rate -- increasing by a factor of three every year since 2009 -- and less ice results in lower density which, in turn, weakens the gravitational field in this region. Although the changes are minor, scientists are still alarmed that climate change is to blame for this.

Damn. I must've been home sick on that day in 2nd grade... Thank you for informing me about this. Climate Change is winning the war... we must act... NOW... before it is too late... and we all die... or even worse, there's no more gravity to use as an energy source... I hATE this very much...
27-04-2021 23:19
(14445)

GasGuzzler wrote:How do you guys miss the mark so badly? This is 2nd grade science.

You are very good at this.
Attached image:

27-04-2021 23:35
(14445)

gfm7175 wrote:Climate Change is winning the war... we must act... NOW... before it is too late...

Shame on you. You carelessly omitted the obligatory disclaimer "It might already be too late." How are you supposed to instill fear and panic if you take all the uncertainty out of it?

On the other hand, not to inflATE your ego but your mention of "hATE" was greATEr than your omission and garners you some credit nonetheless. Note the time and dATE. I feel as though I have been beATEn to the punch. We haven't been seeing that kind of astuteness lATEly. It's what we needed. Well done.
28-04-2021 16:40
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

gfm7175 wrote:Climate Change is winning the war... we must act... NOW... before it is too late...

Shame on you. You carelessly omitted the obligatory disclaimer "It might already be too late." How are you supposed to instill fear and panic if you take all the uncertainty out of it?

On the other hand, not to inflATE your ego but your mention of "hATE" was greATEr than your omission and garners you some credit nonetheless. Note the time and dATE. I feel as though I have been beATEn to the punch. We haven't been seeing that kind of astuteness lATEly. It's what we needed. Well done.

I hATE to admit it, but shame on me indeed. Good catch! Will you crATE me up as punishment? I will accept my fATE either way. It's already too lATE, and if you hATE hearing that right out of the gATE, then let me tell ya mATE, just sit down with a glass of wATEr, stop being irATE, and speak with me lATEr to donATE to save climATE.
29-04-2021 10:06
Climateguru
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Has there been any climate modelling factoring in spectrum uptake?
29-04-2021 16:14
(14445)

Climateguru wrote:Has there been any climate modelling factoring in spectrum uptake?

Has there ever been a Climate model, i.e. has Climate ever been formally and unambiguously defined?

What does Climate have to do with a frequency spectrum? Oh, that's right, Climate is totally undefined so the two might actually be synonymous. I get it.

Join the debate Is warming caused by increased spectrum usage.:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
How covid 19 vaccine caused Jamie Foxx to become blind and paralyzed208-06-2023 03:23
Climate change is caused by greenhouse gases22605-10-2022 06:53
Understanding Earth Map: Global Warming Climate Change Caused By Humans Stupid Activities507-08-2020 12:25
Global Warming (not necessarily caused by people) will release nasty extinct viruses from tens of thousan101-05-2020 05:04
Climate Change caused Covid-19?12528-04-2020 18:53
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact