Remember me
▼ Content

How effective are the UK strategies to reduce global warming?(please complete survey)



Page 2 of 4<1234>
31-01-2018 20:24
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1046)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Lite(song) would like to cite the short life expectancy living on the reservation...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" mentioned Oglala Lakota County first. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" doesn't like to be reminded that transplanted euros still wage war against Native Tribe "american citizens". Don' know why it should feel that way. Racist "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" must be happy that transplanted euros still wage war against Native Tribes, jes liak past "long knives" killed buffalo, & murdered Native Tribe women & children. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is proud of them there facts.... but does try to hide its pride, 'cause it would show it ain't a human bein'.


Hiding behind the jiberish again. Speak English or be ignored.
31-01-2018 21:15
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Lite(song) would like to cite the short life expectancy living on the reservation...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" mentioned Oglala Lakota County first. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" doesn't like to be reminded that transplanted euros still wage war against Native Tribe "american citizens". Don' know why it should feel that way. Racist "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" must be happy that transplanted euros still wage war against Native Tribes, jes liak past "long knives" killed buffalo, & murdered Native Tribe women & children. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is proud of them there facts.... but does try to hide its pride, 'cause it would show it ain't a human bein'.


Hiding behind the jiberish again. Speak English or be ignored.


I have a very good idea that litebrain and nightmare are the same people trying to play with himself.
01-02-2018 00:19
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1046)
Nope, try again. Ignored
01-02-2018 00:34
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Fine dumbass, Orange County, with far more shithole neighborhoods
and shitloads of cars has an 81.9 year life expectancy. Still above the national average. Is there somewhere with more roads and cars?
Still want to hang on to your ridiculous claim?


Are you still talking to that rediculous clown? Global warming is dead and buried. The science is in and the Senators and Representatives have been shown the real science. They are about to clean out the NASA projects which were founded to purposely give Obama his AGW.


Yup, I was drinking a few last night. You might say I was throwin' down some litebeer.


Anyway, final point on this...
Life expectancy is tied very tightly with income. It's no secret. Low income populations tend have unhealthy lifestyles compared to higher income neighborhoods. It has nothing to do with access to health care, it has everything to do with healthy habits. Bottom line, if you want to live a longer healthier life, change your habits. Litebeer would like to cite the short life expectancy living on the reservation, after blaming the freeway for poor health. WTF?!! Healthy living is not up to the government, it's on you!



GasGusslzer,
My current surgeon wanted to discharge me without finding out why I wasn't recovering from surgery. We agreed my being transferred to a rehabilitation hospital if they could get me in one.
It surprised the doctor where I'm at now that the hospital that operated on me wasn't willing to find out what infection was causing me to run a 100 degree + fever. Fortunately they found a rehabilitation hospital that would accept me. Their doctor asked me why I was transferred when I had an infection that would allow me to only eat a minimal amount of food and to drink.
Even the fact that doctors let me suffer for several years could shorten my life span. Saying people are responisible for their own health is only partly true.
Another example is when I had cancer. The doctor that dound my tumor told me I was a drug addict. The only reason he performed a colonoscopy was so he could tell me that's it's stupid people like me who waste doctor's time. When he found out I was right, all he said was he found a tumor and it was 95 percent likely that it was cancer. Then he turned around and left.
I had stage III colorectal cancer. A later dignosis might've been too late.
Ourhealthcare system does have problems.
BTW, as Worl Leaders the U.S. should be willing to show how to improve the quality of life for a country's citizens because it believes it's citizens deserve to have the opportunity to have a good life which includes access to a healthcare system that cares abot it's patients.
01-02-2018 00:41
GasGuzzler
★★★★☆
(1046)
Problem is that the gov has become too involved in health care and now too many doctors don't care. Their job has become too involved in trying to collect smaller checks from Medicare/caid instead of caring for their clients. Huge doctor shortage right now and it's only getting worse the more Uncle Sam is involved.
Edited on 01-02-2018 00:41
01-02-2018 01:08
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Fine dumbass, Orange County, with far more shithole neighborhoods
and shitloads of cars has an 81.9 year life expectancy. Still above the national average. Is there somewhere with more roads and cars?
Still want to hang on to your ridiculous claim?


Are you still talking to that rediculous clown? Global warming is dead and buried. The science is in and the Senators and Representatives have been shown the real science. They are about to clean out the NASA projects which were founded to purposely give Obama his AGW.


Yup, I was drinking a few last night. You might say I was throwin' down some litebeer.


Anyway, final point on this...
Life expectancy is tied very tightly with income. It's no secret. Low income populations tend have unhealthy lifestyles compared to higher income neighborhoods. It has nothing to do with access to health care, it has everything to do with healthy habits. Bottom line, if you want to live a longer healthier life, change your habits. Litebeer would like to cite the short life expectancy living on the reservation, after blaming the freeway for poor health. WTF?!! Healthy living is not up to the government, it's on you!



GasGusslzer,
My current surgeon wanted to discharge me without finding out why I wasn't recovering from surgery. We agreed my being transferred to a rehabilitation hospital if they could get me in one.
It surprised the doctor where I'm at now that the hospital that operated on me wasn't willing to find out what infection was causing me to run a 100 degree + fever. Fortunately they found a rehabilitation hospital that would accept me. Their doctor asked me why I was transferred when I had an infection that would allow me to only eat a minimal amount of food and to drink.
Even the fact that doctors let me suffer for several years could shorten my life span. Saying people are responisible for their own health is only partly true.
Another example is when I had cancer. The doctor that dound my tumor told me I was a drug addict. The only reason he performed a colonoscopy was so he could tell me that's it's stupid people like me who waste doctor's time. When he found out I was right, all he said was he found a tumor and it was 95 percent likely that it was cancer. Then he turned around and left.
I had stage III colorectal cancer. A later dignosis might've been too late.
Ourhealthcare system does have problems.
BTW, as Worl Leaders the U.S. should be willing to show how to improve the quality of life for a country's citizens because it believes it's citizens deserve to have the opportunity to have a good life which includes access to a healthcare system that cares abot it's patients.


James, you are correct that once you allow yourself to be in the hands of a doctor that you have limited say in the matter. But believe me - you cannot go anywhere in the world and obtain BETTER medical care than here. Medicaid sure as hell doesn't make doctors better does it?

It appears that you started with a bad doctor and worked your way down through them probably stepping over the good ones. To the extent that you can't tell a good one from a bad it is your fault. I did precisely the same thing but for my excuse I can say that since I was having seizures and couldn't remember a thing I didn't have the ability to judge. Probably in your pain you couldn't either.

If you believe for ONE second that a socialized medical system is an improvement you are VERY wrong. I have already quoted the Canadian system having waiting times for major treatments that are longer than the expected life span of the patient. That's why you can find Canadians crowding American hospitals along the Canadian border or elsewhere after they get referrals.

I can understand that you are upset with your treatment but yours is not that unusual since most doctors go into medicine NOT to help people but because it is a profitable line of work. And then they tend to specialize on whatever is most common in their practice so even if they were good at one time they degrade rapidly.

Knowing all this is why I did not and will not sue a doctor for anything other than gross negligence which I suspect you may have with an ICU releasing you to a recovery ward with a high fever.
01-02-2018 02:11
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" gushed: Lite(song) would like to cite the short life expectancy living on the reservation...

"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" mentioned Oglala Lakota County first. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" doesn't like to be reminded that transplanted euros still wage war against Native Tribe "american citizens". Don' know why it should feel that way. Racist "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" must be happy that transplanted euros still wage war against Native Tribes, jes liak past "long knives" killed buffalo, & murdered Native Tribe women & children. "old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener (plus 1) gazzzed & guzzzling" is proud of them there facts.... but does try to hide its pride, 'cause it would show it ain't a human bein'.


Hiding behind the jiberish again. Speak English or be ignored.


I have a very good idea that litebrain and nightmare are the same people trying to play with himself.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The ole' "sock" routine!

Lame, Wake. Really lame.


The Parrot Killer
01-02-2018 16:22
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Fine dumbass, Orange County, with far more shithole neighborhoods
and shitloads of cars has an 81.9 year life expectancy. Still above the national average. Is there somewhere with more roads and cars?
Still want to hang on to your ridiculous claim?


Are you still talking to that rediculous clown? Global warming is dead and buried. The science is in and the Senators and Representatives have been shown the real science. They are about to clean out the NASA projects which were founded to purposely give Obama his AGW.


Yup, I was drinking a few last night. You might say I was throwin' down some litebeer.


Anyway, final point on this...
Life expectancy is tied very tightly with income. It's no secret. Low income populations tend have unhealthy lifestyles compared to higher income neighborhoods. It has nothing to do with access to health care, it has everything to do with healthy habits. Bottom line, if you want to live a longer healthier life, change your habits. Litebeer would like to cite the short life expectancy living on the reservation, after blaming the freeway for poor health. WTF?!! Healthy living is not up to the government, it's on you!



GasGusslzer,
My current surgeon wanted to discharge me without finding out why I wasn't recovering from surgery. We agreed my being transferred to a rehabilitation hospital if they could get me in one.
It surprised the doctor where I'm at now that the hospital that operated on me wasn't willing to find out what infection was causing me to run a 100 degree + fever. Fortunately they found a rehabilitation hospital that would accept me. Their doctor asked me why I was transferred when I had an infection that would allow me to only eat a minimal amount of food and to drink.
Even the fact that doctors let me suffer for several years could shorten my life span. Saying people are responisible for their own health is only partly true.
Another example is when I had cancer. The doctor that dound my tumor told me I was a drug addict. The only reason he performed a colonoscopy was so he could tell me that's it's stupid people like me who waste doctor's time. When he found out I was right, all he said was he found a tumor and it was 95 percent likely that it was cancer. Then he turned around and left.
I had stage III colorectal cancer. A later dignosis might've been too late.
Ourhealthcare system does have problems.
BTW, as Worl Leaders the U.S. should be willing to show how to improve the quality of life for a country's citizens because it believes it's citizens deserve to have the opportunity to have a good life which includes access to a healthcare system that cares abot it's patients.


James, you are correct that once you allow yourself to be in the hands of a doctor that you have limited say in the matter. But believe me - you cannot go anywhere in the world and obtain BETTER medical care than here. Medicaid sure as hell doesn't make doctors better does it?

It appears that you started with a bad doctor and worked your way down through them probably stepping over the good ones. To the extent that you can't tell a good one from a bad it is your fault. I did precisely the same thing but for my excuse I can say that since I was having seizures and couldn't remember a thing I didn't have the ability to judge. Probably in your pain you couldn't either.

If you believe for ONE second that a socialized medical system is an improvement you are VERY wrong. I have already quoted the Canadian system having waiting times for major treatments that are longer than the expected life span of the patient. That's why you can find Canadians crowding American hospitals along the Canadian border or elsewhere after they get referrals.

I can understand that you are upset with your treatment but yours is not that unusual since most doctors go into medicine NOT to help people but because it is a profitable line of work. And then they tend to specialize on whatever is most common in their practice so even if they were good at one time they degrade rapidly.

Knowing all this is why I did not and will not sue a doctor for anything other than gross negligence which I suspect you may have with an ICU releasing you to a recovery ward with a high fever.


And yet Rome did not believe that it could fall. You should post less because all you are demonstrating that you won't let your ignorance get in the way of you thinking that you know something.
01-02-2018 16:27
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Wake wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:
Fine dumbass, Orange County, with far more shithole neighborhoods
and shitloads of cars has an 81.9 year life expectancy. Still above the national average. Is there somewhere with more roads and cars?
Still want to hang on to your ridiculous claim?


Are you still talking to that rediculous clown? Global warming is dead and buried. The science is in and the Senators and Representatives have been shown the real science. They are about to clean out the NASA projects which were founded to purposely give Obama his AGW.


Yup, I was drinking a few last night. You might say I was throwin' down some litebeer.


Anyway, final point on this...
Life expectancy is tied very tightly with income. It's no secret. Low income populations tend have unhealthy lifestyles compared to higher income neighborhoods. It has nothing to do with access to health care, it has everything to do with healthy habits. Bottom line, if you want to live a longer healthier life, change your habits. Litebeer would like to cite the short life expectancy living on the reservation, after blaming the freeway for poor health. WTF?!! Healthy living is not up to the government, it's on you!



GasGusslzer,
My current surgeon wanted to discharge me without finding out why I wasn't recovering from surgery. We agreed my being transferred to a rehabilitation hospital if they could get me in one.
It surprised the doctor where I'm at now that the hospital that operated on me wasn't willing to find out what infection was causing me to run a 100 degree + fever. Fortunately they found a rehabilitation hospital that would accept me. Their doctor asked me why I was transferred when I had an infection that would allow me to only eat a minimal amount of food and to drink.
Even the fact that doctors let me suffer for several years could shorten my life span. Saying people are responisible for their own health is only partly true.
Another example is when I had cancer. The doctor that dound my tumor told me I was a drug addict. The only reason he performed a colonoscopy was so he could tell me that's it's stupid people like me who waste doctor's time. When he found out I was right, all he said was he found a tumor and it was 95 percent likely that it was cancer. Then he turned around and left.
I had stage III colorectal cancer. A later dignosis might've been too late.
Ourhealthcare system does have problems.
BTW, as Worl Leaders the U.S. should be willing to show how to improve the quality of life for a country's citizens because it believes it's citizens deserve to have the opportunity to have a good life which includes access to a healthcare system that cares abot it's patients.


James, you are correct that once you allow yourself to be in the hands of a doctor that you have limited say in the matter. But believe me - you cannot go anywhere in the world and obtain BETTER medical care than here. Medicaid sure as hell doesn't make doctors better does it?

It appears that you started with a bad doctor and worked your way down through them probably stepping over the good ones. To the extent that you can't tell a good one from a bad it is your fault. I did precisely the same thing but for my excuse I can say that since I was having seizures and couldn't remember a thing I didn't have the ability to judge. Probably in your pain you couldn't either.

If you believe for ONE second that a socialized medical system is an improvement you are VERY wrong. I have already quoted the Canadian system having waiting times for major treatments that are longer than the expected life span of the patient. That's why you can find Canadians crowding American hospitals along the Canadian border or elsewhere after they get referrals.

I can understand that you are upset with your treatment but yours is not that unusual since most doctors go into medicine NOT to help people but because it is a profitable line of work. And then they tend to specialize on whatever is most common in their practice so even if they were good at one time they degrade rapidly.

Knowing all this is why I did not and will not sue a doctor for anything other than gross negligence which I suspect you may have with an ICU releasing you to a recovery ward with a high fever.


And yet Rome did not believe that it could fall. You should post less because all you are demonstrating that you won't let your ignorance get in the way of you thinking that you know something.


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?
01-02-2018 20:33
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?


If only you'd put a little thought into your posts. I think you're just an out and out idiot. I'll give you an example.
You know I've already had surgery. And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone which is also what ITN likes to do.
You have said that no climate change is happening. I think it is.
And mostly what you miss is that I like science. And that leaves little for me and you to discuss.
01-02-2018 22:06
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?


If only you'd put a little thought into your posts. I think you're just an out and out idiot. I'll give you an example.
You know I've already had surgery. And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone which is also what ITN likes to do.
You have said that no climate change is happening. I think it is.
And mostly what you miss is that I like science. And that leaves little for me and you to discuss.


If you are so easily antagonized by someone that is trying to explain to you how the world works (since you again and again demonstrate that you simply don't) perhaps it would be a lot less agony for you to simply not sign on to this group.

I really think that if you believe that some immeasurably tiny amount of chemicals in the atmosphere somehow destroy the formation of Ozone which doesn't even have those chemicals at the altitude Ozone forms or if you think that you have been cured NOT because you obtained a good doctor but because he is being paid with Medicaid you really should find a site that is more into "How I stopped the world from dying in one easy lesson." There really are quite a few of those out there where you'd be welcomed with open arms.
01-02-2018 22:22
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?


If only you'd put a little thought into your posts. I think you're just an out and out idiot. I'll give you an example.
You know I've already had surgery. And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone which is also what ITN likes to do.

If you feel antagonized, it's your own problem. Wake actually presents a valid argument a fair amount of time.
James_ wrote:
You have said that no climate change is happening. I think it is.

Define 'climate change' without using circular definitions. A buzzword is not an event.
James_ wrote:
And mostly what you miss is that I like science.

You are not discussing science. I have never you discuss any theory of science. You deny science.
James_ wrote:
And that leaves little for me and you to discuss.

You actually have a lot in common with Wake. He denies theories of science too.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 01-02-2018 22:24
02-02-2018 00:20
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?


If only you'd put a little thought into your posts. I think you're just an out and out idiot. I'll give you an example.
You know I've already had surgery. And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone which is also what ITN likes to do.
You have said that no climate change is happening. I think it is.
And mostly what you miss is that I like science. And that leaves little for me and you to discuss.


If you are so easily antagonized by someone that is trying to explain to you how the world works (since you again and again demonstrate that you simply don't) perhaps it would be a lot less agony for you to simply not sign on to this group.

I really think that if you believe that some immeasurably tiny amount of chemicals in the atmosphere somehow destroy the formation of Ozone which doesn't even have those chemicals at the altitude Ozone forms or if you think that you have been cured NOT because you obtained a good doctor but because he is being paid with Medicaid you really should find a site that is more into "How I stopped the world from dying in one easy lesson." There really are quite a few of those out there where you'd be welcomed with open arms.


I never said I was antagonized by him. IMO, I think both of you are a couple of ****s.
02-02-2018 02:07
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?


If only you'd put a little thought into your posts. I think you're just an out and out idiot. I'll give you an example.
You know I've already had surgery. And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone which is also what ITN likes to do.
You have said that no climate change is happening. I think it is.
And mostly what you miss is that I like science. And that leaves little for me and you to discuss.


If you are so easily antagonized by someone that is trying to explain to you how the world works (since you again and again demonstrate that you simply don't) perhaps it would be a lot less agony for you to simply not sign on to this group.

I really think that if you believe that some immeasurably tiny amount of chemicals in the atmosphere somehow destroy the formation of Ozone which doesn't even have those chemicals at the altitude Ozone forms or if you think that you have been cured NOT because you obtained a good doctor but because he is being paid with Medicaid you really should find a site that is more into "How I stopped the world from dying in one easy lesson." There really are quite a few of those out there where you'd be welcomed with open arms.


I never said I was antagonized by him. IMO, I think both of you are a couple of ****s.


This is funny because the 2 of you just helped to prove it.
And this is because I have my own theory/theories which can be tested. And if I am right, then the 2 of you together wouldn't be able to keep up with me. Why the 2 of you act like a couple of ****s.
And Wake, the only reason ITN is here is because his wife is here also. I think that's even funnier. ITN doesn't like Europeans and you don't like anyone who thinks that man is having a negative impact on our planet.
This is a soap opera anymore.
02-02-2018 02:14
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?


If only you'd put a little thought into your posts. I think you're just an out and out idiot. I'll give you an example.
You know I've already had surgery. And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone which is also what ITN likes to do.
You have said that no climate change is happening. I think it is.
And mostly what you miss is that I like science. And that leaves little for me and you to discuss.


If you are so easily antagonized by someone that is trying to explain to you how the world works (since you again and again demonstrate that you simply don't) perhaps it would be a lot less agony for you to simply not sign on to this group.

I really think that if you believe that some immeasurably tiny amount of chemicals in the atmosphere somehow destroy the formation of Ozone which doesn't even have those chemicals at the altitude Ozone forms or if you think that you have been cured NOT because you obtained a good doctor but because he is being paid with Medicaid you really should find a site that is more into "How I stopped the world from dying in one easy lesson." There really are quite a few of those out there where you'd be welcomed with open arms.


I never said I was antagonized by him. IMO, I think both of you are a couple of ****s.


"And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone..."

You're a liar, dude.


The Parrot Killer
02-02-2018 02:15
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
James_ wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?


If only you'd put a little thought into your posts. I think you're just an out and out idiot. I'll give you an example.
You know I've already had surgery. And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone which is also what ITN likes to do.
You have said that no climate change is happening. I think it is.
And mostly what you miss is that I like science. And that leaves little for me and you to discuss.


If you are so easily antagonized by someone that is trying to explain to you how the world works (since you again and again demonstrate that you simply don't) perhaps it would be a lot less agony for you to simply not sign on to this group.

I really think that if you believe that some immeasurably tiny amount of chemicals in the atmosphere somehow destroy the formation of Ozone which doesn't even have those chemicals at the altitude Ozone forms or if you think that you have been cured NOT because you obtained a good doctor but because he is being paid with Medicaid you really should find a site that is more into "How I stopped the world from dying in one easy lesson." There really are quite a few of those out there where you'd be welcomed with open arms.


I never said I was antagonized by him. IMO, I think both of you are a couple of ****s.


This is funny because the 2 of you just helped to prove it.
And this is because I have my own theory/theories which can be tested. And if I am right, then the 2 of you together wouldn't be able to keep up with me. Why the 2 of you act like a couple of ****s.
And Wake, the only reason ITN is here is because his wife is here also. I think that's even funnier. ITN doesn't like Europeans and you don't like anyone who thinks that man is having a negative impact on our planet.
This is a soap opera anymore.


You think I don't like Europeans??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


The Parrot Killer
02-02-2018 15:01
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:


And you may die from your refusal to think about your condition. What you think of me doesn't change that at all does it?


If only you'd put a little thought into your posts. I think you're just an out and out idiot. I'll give you an example.
You know I've already had surgery. And with you, a lot of the time you have nothing better to do than to antagonize someone which is also what ITN likes to do.
You have said that no climate change is happening. I think it is.
And mostly what you miss is that I like science. And that leaves little for me and you to discuss.


If you are so easily antagonized by someone that is trying to explain to you how the world works (since you again and again demonstrate that you simply don't) perhaps it would be a lot less agony for you to simply not sign on to this group.

I really think that if you believe that some immeasurably tiny amount of chemicals in the atmosphere somehow destroy the formation of Ozone which doesn't even have those chemicals at the altitude Ozone forms or if you think that you have been cured NOT because you obtained a good doctor but because he is being paid with Medicaid you really should find a site that is more into "How I stopped the world from dying in one easy lesson." There really are quite a few of those out there where you'd be welcomed with open arms.


I never said I was antagonized by him. IMO, I think both of you are a couple of ****s.


James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass. You certainly wouldn't be the first. I've manage to alienate and antagonize some people that worked for me and other for whom I've worked. But while thinking of me as an ass the people who worked for me were improved and the companies that fired me were worse off including several that almost immediately went broke.

I can see that presently you're in a very poor health position to argue with anyone but you seem to think that gives you the right to be wrong without anyone arguing with you about it. It doesn't work that way.

From my position I can't see your health condition and you telling us about them doesn't improve my position other than to wonder about how bad it is.

In any case, no matter what you think of me I have the best of hope for anything you are or do. But that doesn't mean I'm not going to correct you.
02-02-2018 17:08
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.
02-02-2018 17:17
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.


Then why are you posting here James? Did you think that you'd be cheered on with your off-kilter theories that don't match science as we know it?

You certainly could make a discovery of any sort but so far you haven't hit anything that I can see.

Nightmare is simply a little baby who believes that he is smart because he has a book that informs him of what words to use to make him sound smart. You notice that he proclaims known science like what the composition of fossil fuels are as "deleted holy links". He actually believes that God put coal and oil on this Earth. Religion is all well and fine. But Jesus didn't say, "Believe the Old Testament".

Can you imagine him saying "you cannot burn a fossil"? He is so naive he cannot tell the difference between a petrified remains of a fish and a term used for something old.

It's like talking to an untrained artificial intelligence. He is aware but that's about it.
02-02-2018 17:55
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.


Then why are you posting here James? Did you think that you'd be cheered on with your off-kilter theories that don't match science as we know it?

You certainly could make a discovery of any sort but so far you haven't hit anything that I can see.

Nightmare is simply a little baby who believes that he is smart because he has a book that informs him of what words to use to make him sound smart. You notice that he proclaims known science like what the composition of fossil fuels are as "deleted holy links". He actually believes that God put coal and oil on this Earth. Religion is all well and fine. But Jesus didn't say, "Believe the Old Testament".

Can you imagine him saying "you cannot burn a fossil"? He is so naive he cannot tell the difference between a petrified remains of a fish and a term used for something old.

It's like talking to an untrained artificial intelligence. He is aware but that's about it.


All I said is that I don't need your help. I think you should learn to work with your brain damage better. Your should learn to help yourself before you try helping others.
Fortunately I know what I'm doing. And as I've said before, posting in here has helped me to better understand what I want to do. That's not an insult towards anyone.
02-02-2018 19:34
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.


Then why are you posting here James? Did you think that you'd be cheered on with your off-kilter theories that don't match science as we know it?

You certainly could make a discovery of any sort but so far you haven't hit anything that I can see.

Nightmare is simply a little baby who believes that he is smart because he has a book that informs him of what words to use to make him sound smart. You notice that he proclaims known science like what the composition of fossil fuels are as "deleted holy links". He actually believes that God put coal and oil on this Earth. Religion is all well and fine. But Jesus didn't say, "Believe the Old Testament".

Can you imagine him saying "you cannot burn a fossil"? He is so naive he cannot tell the difference between a petrified remains of a fish and a term used for something old.

It's like talking to an untrained artificial intelligence. He is aware but that's about it.


All I said is that I don't need your help. I think you should learn to work with your brain damage better. Your should learn to help yourself before you try helping others.
Fortunately I know what I'm doing. And as I've said before, posting in here has helped me to better understand what I want to do. That's not an insult towards anyone.


My brain damage is with familial memory and not connected to any professional abilities.

I would hope you do know what you're doing but I should also remind you that correlation is not necessarily causation and being wrong isn't a crime.

i.e. CO2 levels defined from ice cores vs. those shown by plant stomata research show that the average CO2 in the atmosphere has been almost twice that shown in the ice core research. I said years ago and have repeated it many times that CO2 moves though ice quite freely and you can find entire layers of ice that show little to no CO2 whatsoever. This would tell us that our present levels of CO2 are only 20% above actual historic levels and not enough to even speak of. I have noted the paucity of energy in the spectroscopic absorbance bands of CO2, so that additional CO2 has no effect. I've noted that the radiation of heat from the ground is captured by H2O almost immediately and carried by conduction and convection into the tropopause where the frequencies of the Sun's lines of emission help to charge each molecule to the level of radiation again releasing all of the latent energy (eventually) into space. I have shown that this is correct by the temperature curve in the stratosphere. I have shown research papers for every item.

Research on solar cycles has shown direct correlation between solar output and Earth temperature https://history.aip.org/climate/xsolar.htm Sunspots are not the only features that control solar output but they show clearly that the Sun's output is variable enough to control climate variations.

Ozone blocks high frequency and high energy radiation but any effects from extreme minority gases occur in both directions - the very tiny amounts of minority gases also break down when exposed to this same high energy radiation and so are self extinguishing as far and their effects are concerned.

Ozone in and of itself is extremely rare. So perhaps one of the things you can explain is how a very rare molecule 0.0000063% of the atmospheric gases could come in contact with molecules that are an even tinier percent of the CO3 in order to interfere with it's formation? And since the act of that interference destroys that molecule, exactly how can this have any large-scale effect even if it acts as you seem to think it does?

James, your theories don't only have to operate as you believe them to, but they also have to operate on a scale that produces a measurable effect.

Your jumping up and down and crying isn't going to change either the world or my view of it unless you can provide real talking points and so far you have failed miserably to do that.
02-02-2018 19:46
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.


Then why are you posting here James? Did you think that you'd be cheered on with your off-kilter theories that don't match science as we know it?

You certainly could make a discovery of any sort but so far you haven't hit anything that I can see.

Nightmare is simply a little baby who believes that he is smart because he has a book that informs him of what words to use to make him sound smart. You notice that he proclaims known science like what the composition of fossil fuels are as "deleted holy links". He actually believes that God put coal and oil on this Earth. Religion is all well and fine. But Jesus didn't say, "Believe the Old Testament".

Can you imagine him saying "you cannot burn a fossil"? He is so naive he cannot tell the difference between a petrified remains of a fish and a term used for something old.

It's like talking to an untrained artificial intelligence. He is aware but that's about it.


All I said is that I don't need your help. I think you should learn to work with your brain damage better. Your should learn to help yourself before you try helping others.
Fortunately I know what I'm doing. And as I've said before, posting in here has helped me to better understand what I want to do. That's not an insult towards anyone.


My brain damage is with familial memory and not connected to any professional abilities.

I would hope you do know what you're doing but I should also remind you that correlation is not necessarily causation and being wrong isn't a crime.

i.e. CO2 levels defined from ice cores vs. those shown by plant stomata research show that the average CO2 in the atmosphere has been almost twice that shown in the ice core research. I said years ago and have repeated it many times that CO2 moves though ice quite freely and you can find entire layers of ice that show little to no CO2 whatsoever. This would tell us that our present levels of CO2 are only 20% above actual historic levels and not enough to even speak of. I have noted the paucity of energy in the spectroscopic absorbance bands of CO2, so that additional CO2 has no effect. I've noted that the radiation of heat from the ground is captured by H2O almost immediately and carried by conduction and convection into the tropopause where the frequencies of the Sun's lines of emission help to charge each molecule to the level of radiation again releasing all of the latent energy (eventually) into space. I have shown that this is correct by the temperature curve in the stratosphere. I have shown research papers for every item.

Research on solar cycles has shown direct correlation between solar output and Earth temperature https://history.aip.org/climate/xsolar.htm Sunspots are not the only features that control solar output but they show clearly that the Sun's output is variable enough to control climate variations.

Ozone blocks high frequency and high energy radiation but any effects from extreme minority gases occur in both directions - the very tiny amounts of minority gases also break down when exposed to this same high energy radiation and so are self extinguishing as far and their effects are concerned.

Ozone in and of itself is extremely rare. So perhaps one of the things you can explain is how a very rare molecule 0.0000063% of the atmospheric gases could come in contact with molecules that are an even tinier percent of the CO3 in order to interfere with it's formation? And since the act of that interference destroys that molecule, exactly how can this have any large-scale effect even if it acts as you seem to think it does?

James, your theories don't only have to operate as you believe them to, but they also have to operate on a scale that produces a measurable effect.

Your jumping up and down and crying isn't going to change either the world or my view of it unless you can provide real talking points and so far you have failed miserably to do that.


Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye
02-02-2018 19:51
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote: Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye


I realize you have no interest in learning the scientific method. But that is what you will have to do in order to get your supposed "experiment" performed by anyone that is knowledgeable.
02-02-2018 21:05
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye


I realize you have no interest in learning the scientific method. But that is what you will have to do in order to get your supposed "experiment" performed by anyone that is knowledgeable.


Wake,
I saw in the other thread where you posted that you were showing how white men should deal with Native Americans. Chief Wahunsenacawh is a great grandfather of mine. He met the English explorer John Smith when Mr. Smith first came to this continent.
While I might think ITN is a bigot like you, I am still mindful of my heritage.

p.s., Chief Wahunsenacawh is best known for his daughter Pocahontas. This is ironic in a way because my father came to America on a boat as well. For all I know you'll start going after people like me who speaks English as a 2nd language.
Besides, I have no interest in associating with you. After all, I do know what I'm doing. And since I am paying for it, don't need you.
Right now I am going to continue reading a book. It is much more interesting than you are.
02-02-2018 21:19
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.


I don't nullify anyone's existence. I believe even YOU exist!

...though you DO seem to develop some strange ideas.


The Parrot Killer
02-02-2018 21:21
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye


I realize you have no interest in learning the scientific method. But that is what you will have to do in order to get your supposed "experiment" performed by anyone that is knowledgeable.


Wake,
I saw in the other thread where you posted that you were showing how white men should deal with Native Americans. Chief Wahunsenacawh is a great grandfather of mine. He met the English explorer John Smith when Mr. Smith first came to this continent.
While I might think ITN is a bigot like you, I am still mindful of my heritage.

p.s., is best known for his daughter Pocahontas. This is ironic in a way because my father came to America on a boat as well. For all I know you'll start going after people like me who speaks English as a 2nd language.
Besides, I have no interest in associating with you. After all, I do know what I'm doing. And since I am paying for it, don't need you.
Right now I am going to continue reading a book. It is much more interesting than you are.


Tell us all James - how many generations have passed since you believe you are related to an Indian chief? That is some 400 years and probably 16 generations at the very least. That means that you haven't a single drop of Indian blood in you. Don't play your games like litebrain.

I am second generation Slav in the US. There are still some 14 tribes that inhabit half of Europe.
02-02-2018 21:35
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.


Then why are you posting here James?

Not to get help from YOU, obviously. How conceited can you get, Wake? James is right here. He doesn't need your help. He never asked for your help. He could care less about your 'help'. He has said so rather in many ways, though never as bluntly as this.
Wake wrote:
Did you think that you'd be cheered on with your off-kilter theories that don't match science as we know it?
Wrong again, Wake. He believes his ideas to be science and research.
Wake wrote:
You certainly could make a discovery of any sort but so far you haven't hit anything that I can see.
You can see very little. You are blinded by your own pride.
Wake wrote:
Nightmare is simply a little baby who believes that he is smart because he has a book that informs him of what words to use to make him sound smart.
Argument of the Stone. I have defined why I use the terms I use. The Stefan-Boltzmann law is a real theory of science that you deny (and have several times), the laws of thermodynamics are real theories of science which you deny (and have several times). I have described in detail why things like satellites only measure light and they must turn to the Stefan-Boltzmann law to get any clue of temperature at all, and why they cannot measure an absolute temperature because no one knows the emissivity of the Earth.
Wake wrote:
You notice that he proclaims known science like what the composition of fossil fuels are as "deleted holy links".
Fossils aren't fuel. Fossils don't burn. It's time to put this politically correct phrase to the grave. Oil is not a fossil. Natural gas is not a fossil. Coal is not a fossil (though it may contain fossils). A hydrocarbon is not a fossil. Just because something is old it is not a fossil.

A fossil is a petrified animal or plant (that means an IDENTIFIABLE animal or plant), or the image of one impressed in some stone or rock (or coal). The fossil impression is not the rock itself. It is the void IN the rock.

Coal is primarily carbon. It is not a fossil. It may contain fossils, but they don't burn when you burn the coal.

Wake wrote:
He actually believes that God put coal and oil on this Earth.

I am not making a religious argument.
Wake wrote:
Religion is all well and fine. But Jesus didn't say, "Believe the Old Testament".

I am not making a religious argument.
Wake wrote:
Can you imagine him saying "you cannot burn a fossil"?

You can't. They don't burn.
Wake wrote:
He is so naive he cannot tell the difference between a petrified remains of a fish and a term used for something old.
A fossil is not something that is simply old. Rocks are old, but they are not fossils. Some rivers are old, but they are not fossils.
Wake wrote:
It's like talking to an untrained artificial intelligence.
He is aware but that's about it.

You obviously just failed the Turing test.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 02-02-2018 21:37
02-02-2018 21:38
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.


Then why are you posting here James? Did you think that you'd be cheered on with your off-kilter theories that don't match science as we know it?

You certainly could make a discovery of any sort but so far you haven't hit anything that I can see.

Nightmare is simply a little baby who believes that he is smart because he has a book that informs him of what words to use to make him sound smart. You notice that he proclaims known science like what the composition of fossil fuels are as "deleted holy links". He actually believes that God put coal and oil on this Earth. Religion is all well and fine. But Jesus didn't say, "Believe the Old Testament".

Can you imagine him saying "you cannot burn a fossil"? He is so naive he cannot tell the difference between a petrified remains of a fish and a term used for something old.

It's like talking to an untrained artificial intelligence. He is aware but that's about it.


All I said is that I don't need your help. I think you should learn to work with your brain damage better. Your should learn to help yourself before you try helping others.
Fortunately I know what I'm doing. And as I've said before, posting in here has helped me to better understand what I want to do. That's not an insult towards anyone.


Go for it.


The Parrot Killer
02-02-2018 21:59
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye


I realize you have no interest in learning the scientific method. But that is what you will have to do in order to get your supposed "experiment" performed by anyone that is knowledgeable.


Wake,
I saw in the other thread where you posted that you were showing how white men should deal with Native Americans. Chief Wahunsenacawh is a great grandfather of mine. He met the English explorer John Smith when Mr. Smith first came to this continent.
While I might think ITN is a bigot like you, I am still mindful of my heritage.

p.s., is best known for his daughter Pocahontas. This is ironic in a way because my father came to America on a boat as well. For all I know you'll start going after people like me who speaks English as a 2nd language.
Besides, I have no interest in associating with you. After all, I do know what I'm doing. And since I am paying for it, don't need you.
Right now I am going to continue reading a book. It is much more interesting than you are.


Tell us all James - how many generations have passed since you believe you are related to an Indian chief? That is some 400 years and probably 16 generations at the very least. That means that you haven't a single drop of Indian blood in you. Don't play your games like litebrain.

I am second generation Slav in the US. There are still some 14 tribes that inhabit half of Europe.


Wake,
Okay, so enjoy the fact that you are better than me. I can live with it :-)
02-02-2018 22:12
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
litesong wrote:
"old sick silly sleepy sleezy slimy slimebarf steenkin' stuttering filthy vile reprobate rooting (& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AGW denier liar whiner & many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" wiffed:James, you have a perfect right to think of me as an ass.
But, he would be perfectly wrong, since "many time threatener(plus 1) wake-me-up" has no anus, keeping all its shit within itself.


What you say used to be cute but I've noticed that ITN doesn't nullify your existence like he does other people.
As for you Wake, don't need your help.


Then why are you posting here James? Did you think that you'd be cheered on with your off-kilter theories that don't match science as we know it?

You certainly could make a discovery of any sort but so far you haven't hit anything that I can see.

Nightmare is simply a little baby who believes that he is smart because he has a book that informs him of what words to use to make him sound smart. You notice that he proclaims known science like what the composition of fossil fuels are as "deleted holy links". He actually believes that God put coal and oil on this Earth. Religion is all well and fine. But Jesus didn't say, "Believe the Old Testament".

Can you imagine him saying "you cannot burn a fossil"? He is so naive he cannot tell the difference between a petrified remains of a fish and a term used for something old.

It's like talking to an untrained artificial intelligence. He is aware but that's about it.


All I said is that I don't need your help. I think you should learn to work with your brain damage better. Your should learn to help yourself before you try helping others.
Fortunately I know what I'm doing. And as I've said before, posting in here has helped me to better understand what I want to do. That's not an insult towards anyone.


My brain damage is with familial memory and not connected to any professional abilities.

Impossible to separate the two. I also have doubts about your claimed professional abilities. You tend to deny theories of science, you tend to deny statistical mathematics, and you spend much of your time insulting and threatening people. How much is caused by brain damage and how much is simply due to your belief in the Church of Global Warming?
Wake wrote:
I would hope you do know what you're doing but I should also remind you that correlation is not necessarily causation and being wrong isn't a crime.

Both true, but you don't apply that to your own statements.
Wake wrote:
i.e. CO2 levels defined from ice cores vs. those shown by plant stomata research show that the average CO2 in the atmosphere has been almost twice that shown in the ice core research. I said years ago and have repeated it many times that CO2 moves though ice quite freely and you can find entire layers of ice that show little to no CO2 whatsoever. This would tell us that our present levels of CO2 are only 20% above actual historic levels and not enough to even speak of. I have noted the paucity of energy in the spectroscopic absorbance bands of CO2, so that additional CO2 has no effect.

A few ice cores do not show the global value of anything. They do not show the temperature of the Earth and they do not show the global CO2 content. Not only is CO2 permeable in ice, but a single ice core does NOT represent global values. Not even hundreds of ice cores represent global values.
Wake wrote:
I've noted that the radiation of heat from the ground is captured by H2O almost immediately and carried by conduction and convection into the tropopause where the frequencies of the Sun's lines of emission help to charge each molecule to the level of radiation again releasing all of the latent energy (eventually) into space.

Most radiant energy from Earth comes from the surface, not the air at all. The surface is the densest and warmest material on Earth. The air is thin and cold. The Stefan-Boltzmann theory describes this, and the law gives the equation, but you deny them both.
Wake wrote:
I have shown that this is correct by the temperature curve in the stratosphere.

The temperature inversion of the stratosphere is not caused by radiance. It is caused by the formation and destruction of ozone. See the Chapman cycle.
Wake wrote:
I have shown research papers for every item.

No one has falsified the Chapman cycle. False authority.
Wake wrote:
Research on solar cycles has shown direct correlation between solar output and Earth temperature ...deleted Holy Link...

This is a theory, not an observation. It is not a scientific theory because it is not falsifiable. It is not possible to measure the temperature of the Earth.
Wake wrote:
Sunspots are not the only features that control solar output but they show clearly that the Sun's output is variable enough to control climate variations.

Maybe.
Wake wrote:
Ozone blocks high frequency and high energy radiation but any effects from extreme minority gases occur in both directions - the very tiny amounts of minority gases also break down when exposed to this same high energy radiation and so are self extinguishing as far and their effects are concerned.

Molecules are not destroyed. You cannot destroy or create matter. You can only re-arrange it.
Wake wrote:
Ozone in and of itself is extremely rare.

Not particularly. It's easy to make ozone. All you do is take oxygen and shove energy into it. You shove heat, light, electrical energy, etc. into it and you get ozone. That's why you get ozone from cars. It's also why you can generate ozone using a high voltage wire in a home ozone generator. It's the 'fresh rain' smell leading a storm. The formation of ozone is an endothermic reaction, resulting in colder air, which sinks and leads the approaching storm.

Ozone is unstable. It will break down to oxygen again.

Wake wrote:
So perhaps one of the things you can explain is how a very rare molecule 0.0000063% of the atmospheric gases could come in contact with molecules that are an even tinier percent of the CO3 in order to interfere with it's formation?

I assume you mean CO2. Chlorine is not that rare. It is found in many common compounds. As a gas, it is VERY reactive. It doesn't get far before it reacts with something else in the air (usually just oxygen).
Wake wrote:
And since the act of that interference destroys that molecule,

Molecules can't be destroyed. Their components can only be re-arranged.
Wake wrote:
exactly how can this have any large-scale effect even if it acts as you seem to think it does?

It has no affect. The Sun is far more powerful producing and destroying ozone than any reactive chemical that gets near it. Reactive chemicals don't get near it at all. They react with something else (like oxygen or low level ozone) before reaching the ozone layer.
Wake wrote:
James, your theories don't only have to operate as you believe them to, but they also have to operate on a scale that produces a measurable effect.

The theory must also be falsifiable. The experiment must test the null hypothesis of the theory, or the experiment is worthless.
Wake wrote:
Your jumping up and down and crying isn't going to change either the world or my view of it unless you can provide real talking points and so far you have failed miserably to do that.

Actually, he HAS produced talking points. You're talking about them, aren't you?


The Parrot Killer
02-02-2018 22:19
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye


I realize you have no interest in learning the scientific method.

There is no such thing as an 'official' scientific method. Science is not a method or a procedure. It is just a set of falsifiable theories that describe nature. The 'method' required at all is whatever method you wish to use to satisfy that definition.
Wake wrote:
But that is what you will have to do in order to get your supposed "experiment" performed by anyone that is knowledgeable.

If the experiment is against the null hypothesis of a theory and the theory survives the test, then the theory is automatically part of the body of science.

Science isn't 'knowledge'. It is a set of falsifiable theories. Science is not credentials, university degrees, blessings from a government agency or university. It is not a prize or an award. It is not a research or a study. It does not use supporting evidence. It does not use consensus. It is just the set of falsifiable theories themselves.

If James can develop a falsifiable theory, test the null hypothesis of that theory, then that is all that is required. (Of course it helps to TELL somebody what you did!)


The Parrot Killer
02-02-2018 22:27
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye


I realize you have no interest in learning the scientific method. But that is what you will have to do in order to get your supposed "experiment" performed by anyone that is knowledgeable.


Wake,
I saw in the other thread where you posted that you were showing how white men should deal with Native Americans. Chief Wahunsenacawh is a great grandfather of mine. He met the English explorer John Smith when Mr. Smith first came to this continent.
While I might think ITN is a bigot like you, I am still mindful of my heritage.

p.s., is best known for his daughter Pocahontas. This is ironic in a way because my father came to America on a boat as well. For all I know you'll start going after people like me who speaks English as a 2nd language.
Besides, I have no interest in associating with you. After all, I do know what I'm doing. And since I am paying for it, don't need you.
Right now I am going to continue reading a book. It is much more interesting than you are.


Tell us all James - how many generations have passed since you believe you are related to an Indian chief? That is some 400 years and probably 16 generations at the very least. That means that you haven't a single drop of Indian blood in you. Don't play your games like litebrain.

I am second generation Slav in the US. There are still some 14 tribes that inhabit half of Europe.


There are also still some 562 Native American tribes located in the United States alone. They inhabit the entire United States (about the same size as all of Europe).

Why are you so bigoted to discount the existence of other people besides your own?

I've met other Slavs and I don't see such bigotry in them. Why do you have such a problem with it?


The Parrot Killer
02-02-2018 22:29
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye


I realize you have no interest in learning the scientific method. But that is what you will have to do in order to get your supposed "experiment" performed by anyone that is knowledgeable.


Wake,
I saw in the other thread where you posted that you were showing how white men should deal with Native Americans. Chief Wahunsenacawh is a great grandfather of mine. He met the English explorer John Smith when Mr. Smith first came to this continent.
While I might think ITN is a bigot like you, I am still mindful of my heritage.

p.s., is best known for his daughter Pocahontas. This is ironic in a way because my father came to America on a boat as well. For all I know you'll start going after people like me who speaks English as a 2nd language.
Besides, I have no interest in associating with you. After all, I do know what I'm doing. And since I am paying for it, don't need you.
Right now I am going to continue reading a book. It is much more interesting than you are.


Tell us all James - how many generations have passed since you believe you are related to an Indian chief? That is some 400 years and probably 16 generations at the very least. That means that you haven't a single drop of Indian blood in you. Don't play your games like litebrain.

I am second generation Slav in the US. There are still some 14 tribes that inhabit half of Europe.


Wake,
Okay, so enjoy the fact that you are better than me. I can live with it :-)


Heh. You think that consolation to Wake is going to make him happy? It certainly has been what he has been trying to say. I think the poor guy is just a miserable sort that feels persecuted by the world and is trying to make himself 'better' by putting others down.


The Parrot Killer
Edited on 02-02-2018 22:30
02-02-2018 23:08
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote: Wake, Okay, so enjoy the fact that you are better than me. I can live with it :-)


It's not at all surprising that that is all you got from our conversations. If you close you eyes tightly enough perhaps you'll see nothing at all but what you imagine.
02-02-2018 23:39
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake,
I don't know you and I don't care to associate with you. As for what you wrote, it is of no interest to me. Just a mind game as far as I am concerned. Bye


I realize you have no interest in learning the scientific method. But that is what you will have to do in order to get your supposed "experiment" performed by anyone that is knowledgeable.


Wake,
I saw in the other thread where you posted that you were showing how white men should deal with Native Americans. Chief Wahunsenacawh is a great grandfather of mine. He met the English explorer John Smith when Mr. Smith first came to this continent.
While I might think ITN is a bigot like you, I am still mindful of my heritage.

p.s., is best known for his daughter Pocahontas. This is ironic in a way because my father came to America on a boat as well. For all I know you'll start going after people like me who speaks English as a 2nd language.
Besides, I have no interest in associating with you. After all, I do know what I'm doing. And since I am paying for it, don't need you.
Right now I am going to continue reading a book. It is much more interesting than you are.


Tell us all James - how many generations have passed since you believe you are related to an Indian chief? That is some 400 years and probably 16 generations at the very least. That means that you haven't a single drop of Indian blood in you. Don't play your games like litebrain.

I am second generation Slav in the US. There are still some 14 tribes that inhabit half of Europe.


Wake,
Okay, so enjoy the fact that you are better than me. I can live with it :-)


Heh. You think that consolation to Wake is going to make him happy? It certainly has been what he has been trying to say. I think the poor guy is just a miserable sort that feels persecuted by the world and is trying to make himself 'better' by putting others down.


:-)
03-02-2018 02:14
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, Okay, so enjoy the fact that you are better than me. I can live with it :-)


It's not at all surprising that that is all you got from our conversations. If you close you eyes tightly enough perhaps you'll see nothing at all but what you imagine.


You're a liar Wake. You just made that argument!


The Parrot Killer
03-02-2018 02:19
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
Into the Night wrote:


The same mindless drivel he has been wasting the time of this group with for several years.

Who by the name of litebrain does that remind you of?
03-02-2018 15:26
James_
★★★☆☆
(801)
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, Okay, so enjoy the fact that you are better than me. I can live with it :-)


It's not at all surprising that that is all you got from our conversations. If you close you eyes tightly enough perhaps you'll see nothing at all but what you imagine.


Wake,
I believe our climate is changing and you don't. I believe ice ages are cyclical and you don't. Kind of why your opinion doesn't matter to me.
03-02-2018 20:32
Into the Night
★★★★★
(5738)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, Okay, so enjoy the fact that you are better than me. I can live with it :-)


It's not at all surprising that that is all you got from our conversations. If you close you eyes tightly enough perhaps you'll see nothing at all but what you imagine.


Wake,
I believe our climate is changing and you don't. I believe ice ages are cyclical and you don't. Kind of why your opinion doesn't matter to me.


'Climate' is usually defined as some form of 'weather over a long time'.

What is the global weather right now?


The Parrot Killer
03-02-2018 21:13
Wake
★★★★★
(3396)
James_ wrote:
Wake wrote:
James_ wrote: Wake, Okay, so enjoy the fact that you are better than me. I can live with it :-)


It's not at all surprising that that is all you got from our conversations. If you close you eyes tightly enough perhaps you'll see nothing at all but what you imagine.


Wake,
I believe our climate is changing and you don't. I believe ice ages are cyclical and you don't. Kind of why your opinion doesn't matter to me.


I believe that any changes in our climate are natural and that man has nothing to do with it. I have expressed this in every possible way and you still haven't gotten my position correct. Maybe your medication is giving you some memory problems? Generally you get used to the medication over time and it isn't such a strain on your memory.

The fact is that you and I are very close on most points but you get upset if you are corrected. Cyclical is defined as "occurring in cycles" and that imposes regularity. Ice Ages do not appear to be all that regular. But they do occur often enough to recognize that they do occur.
Page 2 of 4<1234>





Join the debate How effective are the UK strategies to reduce global warming?(please complete survey):

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
7 animal species relocating to the UK due to rising temperatures505-08-2018 17:45
Beer rationed as UK's food-grade carbon dioxide runs low2102-07-2018 18:31
Survey on Climate Change for school super short please help!!!2603-06-2018 17:23
how to reduce climate change1811-05-2018 15:43
Participate climate change survey127-02-2018 18:09
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know


Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2017 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact