▼ Content

How can climate policy prevent wars.?

Page 3 of 3<123
25-02-2024 17:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3069)
itn,
I don't see any answers in you responses. Just a lot of evasion.
25-02-2024 18:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
itn,

Sir, I tried PM'ing you but I wasn't able to. I've been reading your posts and you sound quite interesting. Could you Telegram me please?

What ITN missed is that when animal fat is used for fuel, that is after it is processed. And when animal tissue is processed then it will become different long chain hydrocarbons which create different fuels or source(s) for fuels. This shows that biology and chemistry have a relationship.
Edited on 25-02-2024 19:21
25-02-2024 21:22
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14430)
keepit wrote: itn, I don't see any answers in you responses. Just a lot of evasion.

You're full of baloney, keepit. You've made too many false statements.
Edited on 25-02-2024 21:22
26-02-2024 06:05
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21609)
Jakob wrote:
­

I sense you guys don't want to learn anything from me, and maybe you actually know more about war weapon balance than I do, so I have a specific question for you about that:

To what degree can the existing defensive weapons help to prevent wars.?

­

Simple. There is no such thing as a defensive weapon.

Weapons...ALL weapons...can be used for offense or defense.

Therefore, NO weapon can prevent war.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 26-02-2024 06:06
26-02-2024 06:07
(21609)
keepit wrote:
itn,

RQAA. Argument of the Stone fallacy.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
26-02-2024 06:08
(21609)
James_ wrote:
keepit wrote:
itn,

Sir, I tried PM'ing you but I wasn't able to. I've been reading your posts and you sound quite interesting. Could you Telegram me please?

What ITN missed is that when animal fat is used for fuel, that is after it is processed. And when animal tissue is processed then it will become different long chain hydrocarbons which create different fuels or source(s) for fuels. This shows that biology and chemistry have a relationship.

Animal fat is not a hydrocarbon and is not processed into a hydrocarbon.
A hydrocarbon is not biology.

The Parrot Killer

27-02-2024 06:19
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:

And yet even bears know which grasses have the most carbohydrates.
I'd say people can literally burn fat when exercising, even walking. Could
be why fat makes good insulation for most marine mammals. Otters don't
have much fat so they have to eat more to keep warm.
Some restaurants are now willing to save grease for people who use it as
a biofuel. Biodiesel might be the most common use with grease from food.
27-02-2024 06:25
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
James_ wrote:

With the $2 Trillion the U.S. has spent on wars, improving infrastructure would've cost much less than that.

Yes, we should have allowed Hitler to conquer the world. Then we would all be speaking German today instead of English. Brilliant idea.

This in a sense shows that adapting to climate change is not a priority.

Trillions of dollars already spent and trillions more to be spent. "Not a priority." California Leftists have banned gasoline powered cars after, what, 2030.
"Not a priority."
My city has banned gas stoves in new homes.
"Not a priority."

With emissions, NOx and SOx could help to speed up this current warm period. The ozone hole over Antarctica is an example.

Sulfur dioxide is ~15 parts per BILLION in the atmosphere. The dominant greenhoue gas is water vapor at ~15,000 parts per million. So water vapor is a million times the concentration in our atmosphere that sulfur dioxide is. The decomposition of flora and fauna is hastened by higher temperatures which takes many years to reach ocean depths that cover 70% of earth where there is considerable carbon dioxide in solution at exceedingly high pressures, meaning many more molecules. The average ocean depth of 4,000 feet with a pressure of 120 atmospheres x 14.7 pounds per square inch per atmosphere.
27-02-2024 20:58
believe_science
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
climate change causes people severely affected by adverse climate to move elsewhere. This obviously causes conflict with people already in the desired location. Conflict between large groups of people leads to war. Simple! (but very disruptive)
RE: Believe science27-02-2024 21:10
sealover
★★★★☆
(1249)
believe_science wrote:
climate change causes people severely affected by adverse climate to move elsewhere. This obviously causes conflict with people already in the desired location. Conflict between large groups of people leads to war. Simple! (but very disruptive)

----------------------------------------------

Welcome to the forum.

I believe in science.

I am a published scientist with multiple advanced degrees.

I am very intrigued to see what you might bring to the discussion.

Perhaps a reason to keep trying.
28-02-2024 16:24
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
believe_science wrote:

"Adverse climate" does nothing of the sort. Studies show that conflicts are unrelated to the global warming/climate change scam. Moreover hurricanes and other disasters are also unrelated to the scam, as verified in Bjorn Lomborg's book, "False Alarm."

http://Climate-Change-Cult.blogspot.com
28-02-2024 20:41
(14430)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
believe_science wrote:

"Adverse climate" does nothing of the sort. Studies show that conflicts are unrelated to the global warming/climate change scam. Moreover hurricanes and other disasters are also unrelated to the scam, as verified in Bjorn Lomborg's book, "False Alarm."

The concept of a "global climate" is a religious term pertaining to the Climate Change religion. The concept of a "human soul" is a religious term pertaining to Christianity. Warmizombies, climate lemmings and other devout members of the Climate Change congregation attribute weather events to occurrences and injustices experienced by the "global climate" ... and then they "interpret" the weather events accordingly. I suppose Christians could attribute human behavior as reactions to occurrences experienced by the human soul ... and then possibly interpret that behavior accordingly.

The ancient greeks had the "oracle." Other cultures had "seers," "diviners," "mystics," and others who were competent to interpret omens/signs correctly. Climate Scientists are the only ones competent enough to correctly interpret weather, and we the common peasantry are too stupid to do so, thus we should just shut up and believe as we are instructed. Oh, and it's not weather that is being interpreted, it's Climate that is being "read."
28-02-2024 20:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

The concept of a "global climate" is a religious term pertaining to the Climate Change religion.

And I was just thinking if Odin had a sphincter Thor would be here on Earth.
There is a "global climate". It is what people live in, kind of why it's "global".
Have you been hanging out with that Swan again getting "Spawn'd"?
28-02-2024 20:53
(14430)
believe_science wrote:

----------------------------------------------

Welcome to the forum.

Seal over HATES science and refuses to discuss it. Seal over is here to preach Global Warming

Seal over somehow got his name appended to the author list of a document led by several others. He never mentions any of the people who actually wrote the document in question.

I don't think Squeal over has any actual degrees. He claims to be a biogeochemist, which doesn't really exist.

We are all glad to have you here; just remember to unambiguously define your terms and to answer clarification questions.

Welcome aboard.
28-02-2024 23:29
(21609)
James_ wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

And yet even bears know which grasses have the most carbohydrates.
I'd say people can literally burn fat when exercising, even walking. Could
be why fat makes good insulation for most marine mammals. Otters don't
have much fat so they have to eat more to keep warm.
Some restaurants are now willing to save grease for people who use it as
a biofuel. Biodiesel might be the most common use with grease from food.

Carbohydrates are not hydrocarbons.

The Parrot Killer

28-02-2024 23:31
(21609)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
James_ wrote:

With the $2 Trillion the U.S. has spent on wars, improving infrastructure would've cost much less than that.

Yes, we should have allowed Hitler to conquer the world. Then we would all be speaking German today instead of English. Brilliant idea.

This in a sense shows that adapting to climate change is not a priority.

Trillions of dollars already spent and trillions more to be spent. "Not a priority." California Leftists have banned gasoline powered cars after, what, 2030.
"Not a priority."
My city has banned gas stoves in new homes.
"Not a priority."

With emissions, NOx and SOx could help to speed up this current warm period. The ozone hole over Antarctica is an example.

Sulfur dioxide is ~15 parts per BILLION in the atmosphere. The dominant greenhoue gas is water vapor at ~15,000 parts per million. So water vapor is a million times the concentration in our atmosphere that sulfur dioxide is. The decomposition of flora and fauna is hastened by higher temperatures which takes many years to reach ocean depths that cover 70% of earth where there is considerable carbon dioxide in solution at exceedingly high pressures, meaning many more molecules. The average ocean depth of 4,000 feet with a pressure of 120 atmospheres x 14.7 pounds per square inch per atmosphere.

Well said about allowing Hitler to conquer the world as a response. Sorry you got stuck in a city that bans gas stoves. It's ridiculous.

There is no such thing as a 'greenhouse gas' except as a religious artifact. No gas or vapor has the capability to warm the Earth. You cannot create energy out of nothing. NOx gasses can't do it. SOx gasses can't do it. Water vapor can't do it. CO2 can't do it. Methane can't do it.

NO gas or vapor can create energy out of nothing.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 28-02-2024 23:41
28-02-2024 23:32
(21609)
believe_science wrote:
Climate cannot change. There are no values associated with climate. There is no such thing as a global climate.

The Parrot Killer

28-02-2024 23:34
(21609)
sealover wrote:
Welcome to the forum.

I believe in science.

You deny and discard many theories of science. 'Science' to you is nothing but buzzwords to thound thmart.
sealover wrote:
I am a published scientist with multiple advanced degrees.

You are a nothing. You are no scientist.
sealover wrote:
I am very intrigued to see what you might bring to the discussion.

I'm certain he can bring more than you can!

The Parrot Killer

28-02-2024 23:37
(21609)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

The concept of a "global climate" is a religious term pertaining to the Climate Change religion.

There is a "global climate". It is what people live in, kind of why it's "global".

No such thing as a 'global climate' except as a religious artifact.
Earth has many climates. Climate cannot change.

The Parrot Killer

29-02-2024 00:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Into the Night wrote:
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

No such thing as a 'global climate' except as a religious artifact.
Earth has many climates. Climate cannot change.

I'm asking for a friend, can you define global? When you say
"Earth has many climates" are you saying the Earth has many people because of its diversified landscape and climate?
29-02-2024 00:34
keepit
★★★★★
(3069)
itn,
No one is saying that a gas can create energy out of nothing. You're having "filaments" again.
And try not to get tangled up in semantics and definitions of climate change. If a definition is an issue to you, give your own.
RQAA is never an acceptable answer.
Edited on 29-02-2024 00:37
29-02-2024 00:44
(14430)
keepit wrote: itn, No one is saying that a gas can create energy out of nothing.

You imply it. You don't get to bemoan the temperature increases caused by CO2 and then claim that you aren't saying what you are saying.

And try not to get tangled up by using the word "semantics" when you have no idea what it means.

If you are requested to provide the definition you are using for a term you are using, provide the definition. Asking someone else to provide your definition is never an acceptable answer.
29-02-2024 00:47
keepit
★★★★★
(3069)
Reagan and the "Star Wars" defense was nothing. I had a close friend who was a computer engineer on that project and he gave the straight ( but limited) scoop on it. Unfortunately he's gone now.

ibd,
I'm not implying it at all. You are mistakingly inferring it.
Edited on 29-02-2024 00:52
29-02-2024 01:51
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
James_ wrote:

I'm asking for a friend, can you define global? When you say "Earth has many climates" are you saying the Earth has many people because of its diversified landscape and climate?

"Global" = "earth".

He said "climate". You said "many people."

Stop conflating unconflatables.
There are many people in deserts, in snowy tundras, and in rainforests.
29-02-2024 10:00
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:
Reagan and the "Star Wars" defense was nothing. I had a close friend who was a computer engineer on that project and he gave the straight ( but limited) scoop on it. Unfortunately he's gone now.

ibd,

Are you mistakenly implying it because he's implying that he's inferring what was said which was neither implied nor inferred and you might have inferred correctly?

Edited on 29-02-2024 10:01
29-02-2024 10:03
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
RenaissanceMan wrote:
James_ wrote:

I'm asking for a friend, can you define global? When you say "Earth has many climates" are you saying the Earth has many people because of its diversified landscape and climate?

"Global" = "earth".

He said "climate". You said "many people."

Stop conflating unconflatables.
There are many people in deserts, in snowy tundras, and in rainforests.

Does someone have a match? C'mon, someone has to have a match. We have
the Mother Of All Methane bombs (it's called MOAM to strike fear in the enemy) here just waiting to be lit.
29-02-2024 10:06
(21609)
keepit wrote:
itn,
No one is saying that a gas can create energy out of nothing.

You are. Don't try to deny your own posts, keepit.
keepit wrote:
You're having "filaments" again.

Nope. I have no more incandescent bulbs.
keepit wrote:
And try not to get tangled up in semantics and definitions of climate change.

There is no definition of 'climate change'. You are describing yourself again.
keepit wrote:
If a definition is an issue to you, give your own.

RQAA.
keepit wrote:
RQAA is never an acceptable answer.

It is when you keep mindlessly repeating the same question over and over and over and over, even though it's already been answered.

The Parrot Killer

29-02-2024 10:08
(21609)
keepit wrote:

Did he get lasered by a satellite?
keepit wrote:
ibd,

You did. Don't try to deny your own posts, keepit. ANYONE can go read them.

The Parrot Killer

29-02-2024 13:09
keepit
★★★★★
(3069)
itn,
The posts you're talking about don't exist. They're just more of your "filaments".
29-02-2024 21:25
RenaissanceMan
★☆☆☆☆
(115)
James_ wrote:

Does someone have a match? C'mon, someone has to have a match. We have
the Mother Of All Methane bombs (it's called MOAM to strike fear in the enemy) here just waiting to be lit.

Here's a match: You and AOC.
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate How can climate policy prevent wars.?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
The best policy.?212-01-2024 19:43
Challenge to Biden 'Cost of Carbon' policy dismissed106-04-2023 02:08
The Fastest Way To End The Virus Pandemic Is Using The North Korea Strategy, Policy & Environment010-08-2021 03:22
You Must Know All Society Level Structure If Want To Have The Correct Policy007-07-2021 15:05
CO2 monitors can help prevent the spread of COVID-19, experts say1524-02-2021 18:04
Articles
Appendix A - Tracing China's Climate Policy
Analysis - Explaining China's Climate Policy
The Dependent Variable - How Ambitious Is China's Climate Policy
John McCain: Remarks on Climate Change Policy
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact