Remember me
▼ Content

Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though

Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though24-12-2023 19:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
First of all I am Santa, not God so stop with the letters asking for peace on Earth as I can't deliver this, and besides there are way too many as-sholes anyway so losing a few more will not matter anyway. Trust me on this, seriously ask around as everyone agrees on the as-shole situation.

Next all perpetual motion machines are being delivered with Duracell batteries and come with a limited warrantee which includes nothing perpetual.

Note of warrant, all Chlorpromazine and Thorazine orders are on backorder and James gets first crack when they come in. Oxycodone and Vicodin may be substituted and few are complaining, except for James mommy who has to deal with James tools in the kitchen.

Please do not answer any dental coupons because these were dropped by Herbie the elf who is not technically credited to pull teeth.

PS. Lumi is sold out due to the lack of proper hygiene in Gaza.

Merry Christmas

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
Edited on 24-12-2023 19:44
28-12-2023 18:19
Spongy IrisProfile picture★★★★☆
(1643)
Swan wrote:
First of all I am Santa, not God so stop with the letters asking for peace on Earth as I can't deliver this, and besides there are way too many as-sholes anyway so losing a few more will not matter anyway. Trust me on this, seriously ask around as everyone agrees on the as-shole situation.

Next all perpetual motion machines are being delivered with Duracell batteries and come with a limited warrantee which includes nothing perpetual.

Note of warrant, all Chlorpromazine and Thorazine orders are on backorder and James gets first crack when they come in. Oxycodone and Vicodin may be substituted and few are complaining, except for James mommy who has to deal with James tools in the kitchen.

Please do not answer any dental coupons because these were dropped by Herbie the elf who is not technically credited to pull teeth.

Merry Christmas

I can't keep up with all the gibberish in this post, Copper Top.

But one detail to note, is Lumi is a toy piano, and Lume is deodorant.

Sheesh you think Santa would know this...

Derived from, Lumière, the French word for light.

28-12-2023 19:16
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Spongy Iris wrote:
Swan wrote:

Merry Christmas

I can't keep up with all the gibberish in this post, Copper Top.

But one detail to note, is Lumi is a toy piano, and Lume is deodorant.

Sheesh you think Santa would know this...

Derived from, Lumière, the French word for light.

And we have a kindergartoon spegling tweacher amongzt us

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL

Join the debate Ho Ho Ho, did everyone send in their Christmas list? A few ground rules though:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Crypto-Climate Watch List54009-09-2023 02:41
Send Me Any Amount Of Donation So I Can Try Lottery Luck Method On My Own015-07-2023 19:07
CHATGPT RULES THE WORLD... OR, AT LEAST, THE HOME122-05-2023 21:02
Merry Christmas, rejoice for a child is born to guide the stringing of Chinese made sweatshop lights025-12-2022 14:35
Lispy Leftist List of Linguistic Lunacy5131-10-2022 19:43
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact