Remember me
▼ Content

Gravitational Fields

Gravitational Fields07-01-2024 04:30
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
A lot of what I'm pursuing will involve my saying the universe is filled with dark matter and gravitons. An example of this is the inverse square law is used to determine the magnitude of light emitted from a distant star. If that light did not follow a determined path then they could not be sure what they were observing.
Keppler (Newton used his observations for his own work) said there were universal electricities while Einstein said there was an æther that propagated the motion of light. But there is one tell that basically proves the Earth has a gravitational field.
When the Moon creates a high tide, it is on both sides of the Earth;
https://moon.nasa.gov/moon-in-motion/earth-and-tides/tides/
The only way this can happen because the opposite side of the Earth is not line of sight is that the Earth's gravitational field is reacting to the drag of the Moon.
The Moon does slow the Earth's spin (conservation of momentum) and what allows that force to be transferred? Dark matter acts on matter at the gravitational level. With how many times I've posted this I think you guys know it by now.
It would be possible for scientists to observe this shift in the Earth's gravitational field and something like this might help them to understand what they're looking for. Basically how a suspended crystal vibrates would change its rate of oscillation.
With CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2, gravity might actually play a critical role in the rate of occurrence over time. The initial rate of change might be similar under most conditions because the experiment will be in a confined area. And when the rate of occurrence slows, where's the Sun, Moon and Van Allen radiation belts?
That would show what effect everything has on the Earth. The Earth's gravitational field is responsible for the Van Allen radiation belts and possibly the tropopause as well.
And since I want to consider natural climate variation, while I can't do all of the math that real scientists do, I might understand what I've been working at. And this gets into natural climate variance and how it might impact farming.
With a lot of what I say about gravity and dark matter, I can cite sources over 100 years old. This means it's nothing new. People want to do something new and exciting and rehashing work Maxwell, Plank, Newton, Schrödinger, Einstein, Bohr, etc. have done, who wants to consider their work today?
07-01-2024 14:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
A lot of what I'm pursuing will involve my saying the universe is filled with dark matter and gravitons. An example of this is the inverse square law is used to determine the magnitude of light emitted from a distant star. If that light did not follow a determined path then they could not be sure what they were observing.
Keppler (Newton used his observations for his own work) said there were universal electricities while Einstein said there was an æther that propagated the motion of light. But there is one tell that basically proves the Earth has a gravitational field.
The only way this can happen because the opposite side of the Earth is not line of sight is that the Earth's gravitational field is reacting to the drag of the Moon.
The Moon does slow the Earth's spin (conservation of momentum) and what allows that force to be transferred? Dark matter acts on matter at the gravitational level. With how many times I've posted this I think you guys know it by now.
It would be possible for scientists to observe this shift in the Earth's gravitational field and something like this might help them to understand what they're looking for. Basically how a suspended crystal vibrates would change its rate of oscillation.
With CO2 + H2O > CH2O + O2, gravity might actually play a critical role in the rate of occurrence over time. The initial rate of change might be similar under most conditions because the experiment will be in a confined area. And when the rate of occurrence slows, where's the Sun, Moon and Van Allen radiation belts?
That would show what effect everything has on the Earth. The Earth's gravitational field is responsible for the Van Allen radiation belts and possibly the tropopause as well.
And since I want to consider natural climate variation, while I can't do all of the math that real scientists do, I might understand what I've been working at. And this gets into natural climate variance and how it might impact farming.
With a lot of what I say about gravity and dark matter, I can cite sources over 100 years old. This means it's nothing new. People want to do something new and exciting and rehashing work Maxwell, Plank, Newton, Schrödinger, Einstein, Bohr, etc. have done, who wants to consider their work today?

What hardware are you using to pursue dark matter and gravitons? or are you really just repeating what others say about these topics and in such plagiarizing their work.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-01-2024 17:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

What hardware are you using to pursue dark matter and gravitons? or are you really just repeating what others say about these topics and in such plagiarizing their work.

LOL the village idiot has no clue

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-01-2024 18:53
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
@All, Anything I say or do Alan Bauldree gets credit for everything I do which is why building Bessler's Wheel and patenting my invention will be it. Then I'll do nothing. I could help people, I will say I can't. Nobody stopped Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA from dominating me for 18 years.
And since he has saved posts showing where I am the "problem" people will believe he was teaching me while he was molesting me. I have saved posts as well and they'll become known.
Attached image:

Edited on 07-01-2024 19:21
07-01-2024 19:23
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
And there's this. I am not sure why forum owners and moderators support a homosexual who wants to rape me. And since this involves countries from Denmark/Germany to Australia/New Zealand, this will show the West is toxic.
Attached image:

Edited on 07-01-2024 19:25
07-01-2024 20:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
@All, Anything I say or do Alan Bauldree gets credit for everything I do which is why building Bessler's Wheel and patenting my invention will be it. Then I'll do nothing. I could help people, I will say I can't. Nobody stopped Alan Bauldree of Homer, Louisiana, USA from dominating me for 18 years.
And since he has saved posts showing where I am the "problem" people will believe he was teaching me while he was molesting me. I have saved posts as well and they'll become known.

ULTRA MAGA

07-01-2024 20:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
And there's this. I am not sure why forum owners and moderators support a homosexual who wants to rape me. And since this involves countries from Denmark/Germany to Australia/New Zealand, this will show the West is toxic.

ULTRA MAGA

12-01-2024 05:41
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:

Since I am proving that you are smart, I am only doing your work. In over 18 years you have not allowed me to socialize with other people. Anything I learned was from your tough love like working while going through chemo and radiation therapy because you do not consider cancer as a reason not to work.
Once your invention is built and is known, I will destroy it. People will say you taught me and that I should be thankful when I wanted away from you. After all, who likes being molested by a homosexual saying I want you to suffer. But your posts have been deleted to protect you so you can say as the Christian Prophet Alan Bauldree you found a servant in me you could exploit for the church.
And then when people ask me why don't I do anything, I will say all of it is the Prophet Alan Bauldree's work so ask him to get off his fat ass and do something other than tell me you'll never let me have a life because forum owners, moderators and enough members support you.
I did save your post where you told me the only way I could get away from you is by committing suicide. There's also Thailand. I think that country will ban you.
Attached image:

RE: Alan is God12-01-2024 16:06
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
2 scriptures that supports Alan is God;
1 Corinthians 1:18; For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written: 'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.'

According to the Bible, Alan is God. And yet what I've learned while being abused by God will not help me to have a family but to serve God because God was chastising me;

Hebrews 12:5; And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says, "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
6; because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son."

I don't care to be his son.
Edited on 12-01-2024 16:08
16-01-2024 19:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
2 scriptures that supports Alan is God;
1 Corinthians 1:18; For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written: 'I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.'

According to the Bible, Alan is God. And yet what I've learned while being abused by God will not help me to have a family but to serve God because God was chastising me;

Hebrews 12:5; And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says, "My son, do not make light of the Lord's discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,
6; because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son."

I don't care to be his son.

So you believe that I am Alan, and that Alan is God? LOL either you need to lay off the meth, or double your dose.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Gravitational Fields:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Gravitational Attraction503-11-2023 01:03
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact