Remember me
▼ Content

Gravitational Attraction

Gravitational Attraction02-11-2023 18:43
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
This has to do with the experiment and research I'm pursuing. Where it says
3.31< 3.34, that is to be assumed x 10^-3, I know I don't show it on my odt but I know what I'm thinking.
Newton's g = Gm1m2/r^2 is based on the Earth and the Moon. When he did his work the estimated masses of the Earth, Moon Sun, etc. weren't known. His work was an outline to consider gravity which is what allowed for his g = Gm/r^2 which describes the Earth's acceleration of gravity.
With how I modified Newton's g = Gm1m2/r^2 to g = Gm1/r1^2 = 2a = Gm2/r2
shows that the gravity of 2 different masses is acting on the same point in space equally between the 2 masses. And with the gravitational attraction at 2a being so low, what is being overlooked? That I am saving for another day.
And why will I do not? That's because then we'd be discussing dark matter and not gravity. It's like the nanotube on a chip used as a particle accelerator, the particles the nanotube is constructed from all have gravity. It's inherent in electromagnetism. And with what I'll be discussing is how gravity affects the Earth's atmosphere and environs. This is because we all know that gravity acts on matter at the gravitational level (non-local behavior, Einstein's spooky actions at a distance);https://home.cern/science/physics/dark-matter
With what I'm pursuing in Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics, I'll basically be proving that dark matter exists and that it helps to heat the Earth's atmosphere. What can I say? I'm bored.
Attached image:

02-11-2023 19:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
This has to do with the experiment and research I'm pursuing. Where it says
3.31< 3.34, that is to be assumed x 10^-3, I know I don't show it on my odt but I know what I'm thinking.
Newton's g = Gm1m2/r^2 is based on the Earth and the Moon. When he did his work the estimated masses of the Earth, Moon Sun, etc. weren't known. His work was an outline to consider gravity which is what allowed for his g = Gm/r^2 which describes the Earth's acceleration of gravity.
With how I modified Newton's g = Gm1m2/r^2 to g = Gm1/r1^2 = 2a = Gm2/r2
shows that the gravity of 2 different masses is acting on the same point in space equally between the 2 masses. And with the gravitational attraction at 2a being so low, what is being overlooked? That I am saving for another day.
And why will I do not? That's because then we'd be discussing dark matter and not gravity. It's like the nanotube on a chip used as a particle accelerator, the particles the nanotube is constructed from all have gravity. It's inherent in electromagnetism. And with what I'll be discussing is how gravity affects the Earth's atmosphere and environs. This is because we all know that gravity acts on matter at the gravitational level (non-local behavior, Einstein's spooky actions at a distance);https://home.cern/science/physics/dark-matter
With what I'm pursuing in Atmospheric Chemistry and Astrophysics, I'll basically be proving that dark matter exists and that it helps to heat the Earth's atmosphere. What can I say? I'm bored.

Well that's easy, I just take this and convert it to Apples.

=

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
02-11-2023 21:49
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
Swan wrote:

=

Okay, I'll play along. What does it mean?
02-11-2023 22:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

=

Okay, I'll play along. What does it mean?

Ok I'll play along too, but I will only help you out as if you click either image you can search it. So have fun pretending to know the stuff that I just proved you unable to comprehend.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

RE: Atmospheric Chemistry02-11-2023 22:19
James_
★★★★★
(2244)
With my experiment (and not homemade biscuits and gravy I'll be having for breakfast tomorrow morning) I'll be suggesting that just as molecules have linear and angular momentum that the Earth's own orbital and acceleration of gravity can excite molecules.
And it's this relationship between the Earth's gravity and molecules that might allow for the tropopause. Just as the Earth and Moon have a gravitational attraction so can molecules. And when the temperature is below -40º F. or C. (both are the same at this temperature) that the gravity molecules have as well as a mutual attraction from their emission/absorption spectrums (modified Coulomb's law) is what allows for N2 type nitrogen to create a barrier for the Earth's greenhouse.
When an N2 molecule has a mass of 32 x 10 ^- 23 g for one element, this means that the molecule has an atomic mass of 64 x 10^-23 g. And with a diameter of 0.3 nm. Could you imagine considering Newton's theory of gravity as well as Coulomb's law at the molecular level.
What this would help to suggest is that conservation of momentum might explain why gasses are denser around the tropopause. And just as the Moon slows the Earth's spin, 2 elements depending on how they orbit each other will have a similar effect. This might actually apply to chemistry in general. I'm not going to worry about that because considering how gravity influences atmospheric chemistry is more than enough.
As for the Moon, the Earth and how gravitational works mathematically can also apply to what I'm doing. And if someone wants to get technical, since 1 eV has the energy of many quanta of light, then anything less than 1 eV could be considered as 1 eV ^0 > x.
It is ironic that when scientists disregarded formaldehyde as an insignificant atmospheric gas and the tropopause as an area of little scientific interest, those 2 things might become one of the most exciting aspects of atmospheric chemistry.

p.s. When 1 eV ^0 is stated as a mathematical expression then it is saying that
when you consider f(x) = then you can set limits and say that lim x = 1 eV. And when using the inverse square law to go + or -, in which direction are you approaching the limit from and how far away? Then you know what is relative in math to what you are considering. Isn't math sum fun? sum fun is a pun and a double entendre s'il vous plait. Pourquoi? Je parle porqoui non!
Edited on 02-11-2023 22:20
03-11-2023 01:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5726)
James_ wrote:
With my experiment (and not homemade biscuits and gravy I'll be having for breakfast tomorrow morning) I'll be suggesting that just as molecules have linear and angular momentum that the Earth's own orbital and acceleration of gravity can excite molecules.
And it's this relationship between the Earth's gravity and molecules that might allow for the tropopause. Just as the Earth and Moon have a gravitational attraction so can molecules. And when the temperature is below -40º F. or C. (both are the same at this temperature) that the gravity molecules have as well as a mutual attraction from their emission/absorption spectrums (modified Coulomb's law) is what allows for N2 type nitrogen to create a barrier for the Earth's greenhouse.
When an N2 molecule has a mass of 32 x 10 ^- 23 g for one element, this means that the molecule has an atomic mass of 64 x 10^-23 g. And with a diameter of 0.3 nm. Could you imagine considering Newton's theory of gravity as well as Coulomb's law at the molecular level.
What this would help to suggest is that conservation of momentum might explain why gasses are denser around the tropopause. And just as the Moon slows the Earth's spin, 2 elements depending on how they orbit each other will have a similar effect. This might actually apply to chemistry in general. I'm not going to worry about that because considering how gravity influences atmospheric chemistry is more than enough.
As for the Moon, the Earth and how gravitational works mathematically can also apply to what I'm doing. And if someone wants to get technical, since 1 eV has the energy of many quanta of light, then anything less than 1 eV could be considered as 1 eV ^0 > x.
It is ironic that when scientists disregarded formaldehyde as an insignificant atmospheric gas and the tropopause as an area of little scientific interest, those 2 things might become one of the most exciting aspects of atmospheric chemistry.

p.s. When 1 eV ^0 is stated as a mathematical expression then it is saying that
when you consider f(x) = then you can set limits and say that lim x = 1 eV. And when using the inverse square law to go + or -, in which direction are you approaching the limit from and how far away? Then you know what is relative in math to what you are considering. Isn't math sum fun? sum fun is a pun and a double entendre s'il vous plait. Pourquoi? Je parle porqoui non!

Southern biscuits and gravy is a biscuit with mud made from flour and water and pepper. I pity southern turds.

Now on a more serious note, your delusions of grandeur are getting worse by the hour.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate Gravitational Attraction:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Gravitational Fields916-01-2024 19:17
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact