Remember me
▼ Content

Global annual mean energy budget for the Earth

Global annual mean energy budget for the Earth10-10-2021 16:18
Hensch56
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
The global annual mean energy budget for the Earth gives for the surface flux a value of about 398 W/m². The surface temperature is 287.15 K (14.0 °C). This gives for an emissivity of 1 only 385.5 W/m²?
10-10-2021 16:44
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14430)
Hensch56 wrote:The global annual mean energy budget for the Earth gives for the surface flux a value of about 398 W/m². The surface temperature is 287.15 K (14.0 °C). This gives for an emissivity of 1 only 385.5 W/m²?

Learn physics before you pretend to gibber-babble it.

Only a total moron would allow himself to believe that a planet has a (singular) surface temperature.

Only a totally gullible and scientifically illiterate moron would entertain the concept of an "energy budget."

Only a totally mathematically incompetent dullard would confuse dependent and independent variables.

Only a Marxist troll would make a post to spread panic and fear without otherwise making any sort of point whatsoever.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
10-10-2021 17:39
Hensch56
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
Thanks for the kind words. I am a physicist. If I take you seriously, there are probably a large number of idiots. I use a the common single layer model for the atmosphere. The radiation emitting from the surface (not the resulting energy flow) results from the Stefan-Boltzmann law. This model is used for example to explain to greenhouse effect and the surface temperature.
(Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idealized_greenhouse_model)

The global anual mean temperature 14 °C is given by BEST and CRUTEM.
10-10-2021 18:28
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21609)
Hensch56 wrote:
The global annual mean energy budget for the Earth gives for the surface flux a value of about 398 W/m². The surface temperature is 287.15 K (14.0 °C). This gives for an emissivity of 1 only 385.5 W/m²?

Math errors: failure to declare and justify variance, failure to select by randN, failure to publish unbiased raw data, failure to calculate and publish margin of error, use of random number as data.

Argument from randU fallacy.

The temperature of the Earth is unknown. The emissivity of Earth is unknown. Neither can be measured. We don't have enough thermometers.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
10-10-2021 18:45
(21609)
Hensch56 wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. I am a physicist.

You are no physicist. This post proves that point.
Hensch56 wrote:
If I take you seriously, there are probably a large number of idiots.

Physicists don't generally call whole populations idiots.
Hensch56 wrote:
I use a the common single layer model for the atmosphere.

No such thing as the 'common single layer model' for the atmosphere. The atmosphere of Earth isn't uniform either. Neither is the distribution of CO2 in the atmosphere.
Hensch56 wrote:
The radiation emitting from the surface (not the resulting energy flow) results from the Stefan-Boltzmann law. This model is used for example to explain to greenhouse effect and the surface temperature.

WRONG. There is no term for the material type emitting in the Stefan-Boltzmann law. There is no frequency term in the Stefan-Boltzmann law. Light IS energy flow. You cannot reduce entropy for any reason...ever. See the 2nd law of thermodynamics. You cannot create energy out of nothing. See the 1st law of thermodynamics.

You have so far denied all three laws. You are no physicist.
Hensch56 wrote:

Physicists generally don't use Wikipedia as a source either. You cannot use this source with me (or IBDaMann). It's articles are too often incomplete, biased, or just plain wrong.
Hensch56 wrote:

Argument from randU fallacy. Those datasets are invalid. You have ignored two significant biasing factors, and ignored the requirements of statistical mathematics. 7000 thermometers are insufficient for measuring the temperature of the surface of the Earth.

The biasing factors you are ignore are location grouping and time. Both are very significant biasing factors. You cannot make up numbers to make the difference. Making up numbers is a random number of type randU. You MUST use unbiased raw data and ONLY unbiased raw data, and that data MUST be published. You MUST collect the data in such a way to remove all biasing factors. You cannot use cooked data in statistical mathematics.

Further, you MUST define and declare variance. You MUST also calculate and publish the margin of error with every summary. Statistical math is NOT capable of prediction normally inherent in mathematics. Two summaries performed over the same data will produce different results.

I realize that many physicists are weak at math, but you have also denied the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics AND the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

You cannot trap light.
You cannot trap heat.
You cannot trap thermal energy. There is always heat.

NO gas or vapor is capable of warming the Earth.

Since you claim to be a physicist (and I have already shown you are full of bull on that one!), you will also easily turn to the 'experts' buzzword. You cannot falsify a theory of science that way. You cannot ignore the requirements of statistical math that way.

Yeah. We know your type here.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 10-10-2021 18:48
10-10-2021 18:53
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Hensch56 wrote:
Thanks for the kind words. I am a physicist. If I take you seriously, there are probably a large number of idiots. I use a the common single layer model for the atmosphere. The radiation emitting from the surface (not the resulting energy flow) results from the Stefan-Boltzmann law. This model is used for example to explain to greenhouse effect and the surface temperature.

Physics covers a lot of ground... Most pick a field to specialize in, for the field of work they are interested in. Just because you calculate things out on paper, an in theory, on an 'ideal' planet, it should function, as the math describes, based on scientific understanding of how things work. Doesn't make it so. Nothing stays static on this planet, nor in the universe surrounding. Everything is constantly moving, changing. All the time, all around us. Best we can do is take a quick 'snapshot', and study, try to make some reasonable conclusion. The data is always incomplete, but the best we can hope to collect, so we do the best we can, usually making more out of it, than is actually possible, wishful thinking. Usually good enough, until we find out different. Clearly, climate predictions are a major fail. The closest, is glaciers, but they were always going to melt eventually. As many have over the past thousands of years...

Yes, the climate changes, it's called seasons. Has nothing to do with mankind, or our burning stuff. There was extreme weather, and natural catastrophes, long before the industrial era. It's no better, and no worse, we just 'learned' to better adapt, so we don't get impacted as badly as those in the past. Humans are one of the laziest species on the planet. Always looking for less labor intensive ways to live and survive. Mankind has no control over the weather, and we have tried for thousands of years. Why is it that we haven't gained some control of rain? We need fresh water, lots of it to survive, but nature can be stingy with it, for decades in some areas. Other areas are plagued with repeated excesses, and flooded, washed out. Clearly there is sufficient rainfall, globally. If we could control where and how much it rains, we wouldn't want for a vital resource. We actually have the tools, and the means to transport the surplus fresh water from one area, to the areas in constant need. But, that's a lot of work, and expense. The lazy human solution, is to let nature do the work.

Humans occupy less than 20% of the planet surface. We don't produce enough CO2 to cause anything. We also consume a great deal of CO2 produced products, from plants and trees. We are also clearing a lot of acres of land, for development, wind and solar farms.

The planet is doing fine, as it always has. It will continue for a long time. Those that don't mind doing physical work to survive, will continue to exist. Those that play with paper, and complain, will go extinct.
11-10-2021 00:27
Hensch56
☆☆☆☆☆
(3)
What is your problem? I am better qualified than most of the people here (PhD). And most of the statements are nonsense. However, this is not my forum.
11-10-2021 02:26
(5197)
Hensch56 wrote:
What is your problem? I am better qualified than most of the people here (PhD). And most of the statements are nonsense. However, this is not my forum.

The alarm, is over a perceived one degree Celsius rise in global temperature, causing catastrophic damage of an epic proportion, if we don't stop immediately, and fully submit to dictates of those, who self-proclaim superiority. There is barely 120 years of standardize temperature measurements, which were never accurate enough to divine a one degree rise, over that 100 year period. Well with in the margin of error, of that data set. To back up the claim though, proxies and analog data is brought in, with an even larger margin of error. Certainly, a PhD, in any field, could see the significance, but many seem comfortable, or cluelessly dismiss it. We have centuries of historical documentation of natural catastrophes. Which, are consistent with our current events.

Climate change is a fantasy, played out as a video game. It'll have no impact on the planet, just the people. It's just a tool to seize absolute power and control, to re-make the civilized world. We are an energy-dependent civilization. Since energy reduces labor, and we are a lazy species. Controlling energy production, ensures compliance over the masses. Most rely on energy, to transport the food and water, they need for basic survival.

Fossil fuels provide cheap, easy to use, easy to store energy, for individuals. The push for all electric everything, mostly from wind and solar production, is going to cost a lot of lives. No backup plan, when they grid fails, or production falls short of demand. How do we heat our homes, during a week long winter snow. Cool our homes during a month long heat wave? Neither have been a problem in Florida, and though I haven't had power outages of more than a day, I can see how some could have a real rough time of it. I'm resourceful enough to survive most anything.
11-10-2021 02:53
(14430)

Hensch56 wrote:What is your problem?

You are the problem. You are a scientifically illiterate moron who thinks he is a scientific genius. Even worse, you have allowed your false sense of brilliance to convince you to not listen to those who know so much more than you.

You are totally screwed ... and you are a moron. At least when people mock you, you'll totally understand why ... unless you are too stupid to understand why.

Hensch56 wrote:I am better qualified than most of the people here (PhD).

You are an uneducated idiot. You won't find anyone here believing for a moment that you are actually a Ph.D. in science. I could imagine you making a plausible case for having acquired a Ph.D. in Alternative Paranormal Herbal Water Color Art Appreciation ... but not in any sort of science.

Hensch56 wrote: However, this is not my forum.

You can tell that that's one factor in why we are posting here ... because it is not your forum.

What is your forum, by the way? Should I post there?

11-10-2021 04:38
(21609)
Hensch56 wrote:

I don't believe you. You have already denied the 1st and 2nd laws of thermodynamics and the Stefan-Boltzmann law.

The Parrot Killer

11-10-2021 17:05
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Hensch56 wrote:
What is your problem?

Your gibberbabble is the problem.

Hensch56 wrote:
I am better qualified than most of the people here (PhD).

... and you are now making an absurd claim to omniscience, somehow knowing what everyone's higher education credentials are on this forum.

BTW, credentials are meaningless on an internet forum such as this one. I can simply respond by saying that I don't believe you (and yes, I truly DON'T believe you). I can also respond and claim a PhD to my name (and you might or might not believe me).

Regardless, science is not credentials.

Hensch56 wrote:
And most of the statements are nonsense.

Which statements? Yours?? If so, then I would have to agree with you here.

Hensch56 wrote:
However, this is not my forum.

This part you have correct.

Edited on 11-10-2021 17:08
12-10-2021 03:32
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Hensch56 wrote:

Hi Hensch56.Welcome to the forum of personal insults.I do find it amusing when humans claim to know the Watts per square meter of energy from the sun and then make all these calculations based on it.I have a query based on this 398 W/m² claim.Lets agree that is the energy coming in and CO2 is reflecting the W/m² being emmitted back to space and it has increased the air temperature a degree.C.How does that warm the oceans?Blow a hairdryer at 140.C on a cup of coffee and see if you can increase the temperature of the coffee.

duncan61
12-10-2021 03:41
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
Hensch56 wrote:

Hi Hensch56.Welcome to the forum of personal insults.I do find it amusing when humans claim to know the Watts per square meter of energy from the sun and then make all these calculations based on it.I have a query based on this 398 W/m² claim.Lets agree that is the energy coming in and CO2 is reflecting the W/m² being emmitted back to space and it has increased the air temperature a degree.C.How does that warm the oceans?Blow a hairdryer at 140.C on a cup of coffee and see if you can increase the temperature of the coffee.

You maggot, who ever insults anyone in here? I love you like my own brother.
Scientists have the Earth's energy budget wrong. I think they might even have the inverse square law wrong. Simply because if they base it on a linear parameter and not something 3D then they got it wrong.

p.s., the surface temperature of the coffee will increase. The real question is, how do I like my coffee? Can't you get what's important right?

And Hensch, we all get along just fine in here. We're family.
12-10-2021 04:42
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
James I am on 2 other forums.Fishwrecked which is WA based and I have never seen anyone get bent out of shape ever.Enough gun which is Australia wide hunting shooting forum which sometimes gets a bit heated then the moderators lock the thread and this one which the moderator clearly has give up on and is the most trolled forum I have ever encountered.We are not a family we are opiniated A holes with no tolerance
12-10-2021 05:59
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
James I am on 2 other forums.Fishwrecked which is WA based and I have never seen anyone get bent out of shape ever.Enough gun which is Australia wide hunting shooting forum which sometimes gets a bit heated then the moderators lock the thread and this one which the moderator clearly has give up on and is the most trolled forum I have ever encountered.We are not a family we are opiniated A holes with no tolerance

Here you can speak you mind. That's a good thing. This is what kind of makes us a family. We might not love you for your opinion but you're still here, right? Kind of what defines a family.
Edited on 12-10-2021 06:11
12-10-2021 06:19
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
IBdaMann wrote:
Hensch56 wrote:The global annual mean energy budget for the Earth gives for the surface flux a value of about 398 W/m². The surface temperature is 287.15 K (14.0 °C). This gives for an emissivity of 1 only 385.5 W/m²?

Only a total moron would allow himself to believe that a planet has a (singular) surface temperature.

Only a totally gullible and scientifically illiterate moron would entertain the concept of an "energy budget."

Only a totally mathematically incompetent dullard would confuse dependent and independent variables.

Only a Marxist troll would make a post to spread panic and fear without otherwise making any sort of point whatsoever.

I like that temperature map.I notice it only covers Europe and I am sure that there would be one for USA/Canada.some how that is the world average??

duncan61
12-10-2021 06:48
(14430)
duncan61 wrote:I like that temperature map.I notice it only covers Europe

Exactly. One has to be an idiot to think that there is somehow only one surface temperature for the earth.

duncan61 wrote:some how that is the world average??

Can you imagine what the margin of error would be using only a few thousand temperature readings that are only over land?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
12-10-2021 06:49
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
duncan61 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I like that temperature map.I notice it only covers Europe and I am sure that there would be one for USA/Canada.some how that is the world average??

And you just had to bring the slowing thermohaline circulation into this? Isn't it enough that the Antarctic winds help to keep Perth from feeling the effects of the Southern Oscillation? These guys might not understand how the Emperor penguin has nothing to do with this. Or should we consider them?
And with "them", is it these guys or Emperor penguins? I'd like to know who we're dealing with here.
Just an FYI, a slowing thermohaline circulation releases heat. It's kind of a global thing. Kind of why it's called the thermohaline circulation. It's the ocean's global circulation. It's current does define local conditions. Just basic science type stuff, okay? And we're back to 12 Monkeys.
12-10-2021 07:02
(14430)
James___ wrote: And you just had to bring the slowing thermohaline circulation into this?

I too was wondering if the slowing thermohaline circulation was going to be ignored. I can breathe easier now that I know it will at least get a fair shake.

James___ wrote:Isn't it enough that the Antarctic winds help to keep Perth from feeling the effects of the Southern Oscillation?

I know, right?

James___ wrote:These guys might not understand how the Emperor penguin has nothing to do with this.

What's black and white and not bred all over?

James___ wrote: I'd like to know who we're dealing with here.

Merv Griffin.

James___ wrote: Just an FYI, a slowing thermohaline circulation releases heat.

Let me guess, it releases heat that was trapped, yes?

James___ wrote:It's kind of a global thing. Kind of why it's called the thermohaline circulation.

That's why the word "global" is in the name "thermohaline circulation."

James___ wrote: And we're back to 12 Monkeys.

... and then there was one.

12-10-2021 07:14
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:

James___ wrote:These guys might not understand how the Emperor penguin has nothing to do with this.

What's black and white and not bred all over?

A Republican, right? Nailed it!!!

p.s., seriously, you missed the 12 Monkeys? Son, if I knew your mother I would apologize to her. It's just not possible that we could've had a son like you. Where did I go wrong?
Please watch the movie before suggesting it's implication in my posts.
Edited on 12-10-2021 07:19
13-10-2021 10:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Thermohaline circulation is slowing down.Where do you get this stuff?Next you will declare the planet is warming but because it started cooling again the heat is hiding in the deep ocean.But then it moved and went to live in the stratosphere where it caused cooling in the Northern hemisphere.I am not sure if cold water sinks and forces the hot water up or the reverse hot water rises and forces the cold water down.In plumbing the hot pipe going up is called the flow and the cold pipe going down the return.I have also seen and installed pipes from fireplaces and once the fire gets going a steady flow comes out the flow pipe.This is controlled and I am not sure how it works in an open lake scenario.Where are you ITN when I need you?
13-10-2021 20:35
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
Thermohaline circulation is slowing down.Where do you get this stuff?Next you will declare the planet is warming but because it started cooling again the heat is hiding in the deep ocean.But then it moved and went to live in the stratosphere where it caused cooling in the Northern hemisphere.I am not sure if cold water sinks and forces the hot water up or the reverse hot water rises and forces the cold water down.In plumbing the hot pipe going up is called the flow and the cold pipe going down the return.I have also seen and installed pipes from fireplaces and once the fire gets going a steady flow comes out the flow pipe.This is controlled and I am not sure how it works in an open lake scenario.Where are you ITN when I need you?

I'm not sure why any changes are cause for alarm. There isn't a set rate for anything on the planet. Does the wind blow ate a constant rate, all day, every day? Does water flow down the river at a constant rate. Is it always the same in the deep, as the shallow? Half the planet is in sunlight, the other in shadow, more or less, as part is also in the twilight zone, dawn and dusk. Nothing ever stays the same. All humans combined, are still puny and in insignificant, compared to the massive planet we live on. Some humans are obsessive/compulsive, lack self-control, so need to control everybody else, and everything. A mental issue, not a natural catastrophe.
13-10-2021 21:53
(21609)
duncan61 wrote:

In open ocean water (or a simple basin) warmer water tends to rise, just like it does for air. Even though water is incompressible, it does have a different density depending on its temperature.

You have probably noticed a bit of this when swimming in a lake. Warmer water is a thin layer on top, but it's colder underneath. That top layer is heated by the Sun.

In oceans, cold water sinks as well. That's why cold currents are deep ones, and warm currents run on the surface. The deep water in oceans is cold, usually hovering around just 2-3 degC.

If water freezes, of course, everything changes. Ice has less density than liquid water, so it floats.

In pipes, you can force something to flow any direction. All you need is pressure. That pressure can be applied by pumps, and stored in water towers.

Water towers do not store water so much as the pressure of water developed by the pumps. They act as buffers so the pumps don't have to constantly adjust for the varying water demands.

Even on a home well, tanks like this are installed so the pump doesn't have to work so hard when water is demanded, allowing the pump to stretch out what it has to do over time. It's easier on the well too, since wells can only deliver water at a limited rate.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 13-10-2021 21:59
13-10-2021 22:01
(21609)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

I'm not sure why any changes are cause for alarm. There isn't a set rate for anything on the planet. Does the wind blow ate a constant rate, all day, every day? Does water flow down the river at a constant rate. Is it always the same in the deep, as the shallow? Half the planet is in sunlight, the other in shadow, more or less, as part is also in the twilight zone, dawn and dusk. Nothing ever stays the same. All humans combined, are still puny and in insignificant, compared to the massive planet we live on. Some humans are obsessive/compulsive, lack self-control, so need to control everybody else, and everything. A mental issue, not a natural catastrophe.

You've got a good bead on the subject, Harvey. This is not about the planet. This is about control freaks. These control freaks want to control you as well, so they try to implement oligarchies and dictatorships to do so.

The Parrot Killer

14-10-2021 22:31
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
Hensch56 wrote:.... If I take you seriously, ....

Don't

IBD and ITN are here to waste your time. They live for it.

Are you referring to this?:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ERC-BQ4XkAA-DWJ?format=jpg

If so that is showing 16.4 C for the surface.

Sounds interesting I'd love to discuss it. Don't mind the Trolls.

"Good tests kill flawed theories; we remain alive to guess again." - Karl Popper
ITN/IBD Fraud exposed:  The 2nd LTD add on claiming radiance from cooler bodies can't be absorbed Max Planck debunks, they can't explain:net-thermal-radiation-you-in-a-room-as-a-reference & Proof: no data is valid for IBD or ITN
Edited on 14-10-2021 22:34
14-10-2021 22:49
(14430)
tmiddles wrote:Are you referring to this?:

Aaaah, tgoebbles is back to preach his Marxism and to convince people that he is omniscient.

Tell me, how can a mere mortal who is not omniscient validate the veracity of these absorption values? Should we mere mortals simply accept the numbers you and your ilk pull out of your asses in your pursuit of spreading fear, panic, hatred, violence, scientific illiteracy mathematical incompetence and destruction of the global economy?

Well?

14-10-2021 22:55
tmiddlesProfile picture★★★★★
(3979)
IBdaMann wrote:
Well?

OK
14-10-2021 23:18
(14430)
tmiddles wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Well?
OK

I figured as much. As always, you are only here to disrupt conversations and to spread disinformation.

15-10-2021 02:18
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Hi Tmiddles.I went to Elizabeth keys last Sunday which is a man made Island on the Swan river in Perth mainly to have a look around and also because the Citizens climate lobby were having a get together at 11.00 am and I wished to meet real live warmazombies.I took my CO2 meter a desktop thermometer and my laser temperature gun.I was fortunate enough to end up seated next to the coordinator who was a pleasant chap who does computer programming.He was kind enough to sit through my Querying on the whole warming claim and at one point I moved the desktop thermometer around from the shade to the sun and took a pile of readings with the laser gun.The CO2 meter did its usual thing and bounced around between 390ppm-480ppm.This time of year we get nice sunny days and the temperature was 19.C when we started at 11.00am and went up to 22.C.Then we had some cloud cover roll in and it went back to 19.C.The laser gun had variations from the water surface to the windows to the table in the shade of over 5.C.I asked my man what is the temperature?We do not know?.I challenge anyone to tell me what the temperature was on the 100 square foot island on the Swan in Perth.I challenge anyone to tell me the energy in WM square on the Island on the Swan in Perth.Not only do the clowns claim to know the energy budget and absolute temperature they claim to know it is changing.Think about it.
Edited on 15-10-2021 02:26
15-10-2021 02:54
(21609)
tmiddles wrote:
Hensch56 wrote:.... If I take you seriously, ....

Don't

IBD and ITN are here to waste your time. They live for it.

Are you referring to this?:

If so that is showing 16.4 C for the surface.

Sounds interesting I'd love to discuss it. Don't mind the Trolls.

The temperature of any region this size is unknown, troll.

The Parrot Killer

Join the debate Global annual mean energy budget for the Earth:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Trump's 2020 Budget Will Cripple Climate Change Science in 3 Major Ways519-03-2019 04:51
World Population and Annual Global temperature Since 19501026-09-2017 03:32
Annual Global Warming Graph (NOAA)12704-08-2017 17:03
Global Carbon Budget release 20162221-11-2016 17:23
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact