Remember me
▼ Content

fusion

Page 1 of 3123>
fusion28-09-2023 21:24
keepit
★★★★★
(3071)
Sabine Hossenfelder has a podcast teaching about the various startups attempting to create a plus 1 nuclear fusion reaction. Fusion sounds sooner than it has sounded in the recent past. I'm not sure i believe it but her podcast is informative.
28-09-2023 21:42
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14452)
keepit, you are being totally contradictory again. How do you write:

keepit wrote:I'm not sure i believe it but her podcast is informative.

... and yet write:

keepit wrote:Fusion sounds sooner than it has sounded in the recent past.

?

When you performed your due dilligence to confirm the veracity of the claims and to spot the obvious scams, what were your results?
28-09-2023 21:49
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:
Sabine Hossenfelder has a podcast teaching about the various startups attempting to create a plus 1 nuclear fusion reaction. Fusion sounds sooner than it has sounded in the recent past. I'm not sure i believe it but her podcast is informative.

What did you find informative about it?
29-09-2023 00:01
keepit
★★★★★
(3071)
I was surprised at how close? they were to 1 plus (more energy coming out than was going into making the reaction go). Also, it seemed like there were many entities working on it. Also, she talked about a boron-hydrogen fusion reaction.
Edited on 29-09-2023 00:02
29-09-2023 03:28
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
keepit wrote:

It's the same song and dance they played over 50 years ago. They just want the generous research grants. Over-unity is a scam. Any claim of getting more energy out, than goes in, is impossible. Energy can be changed, from one form to another, but some energy is used, and not recovered. You will always get less energy out, than the potential of what goes in. In most cases, the energy lost, is in the form of heat.

Fusion is really hot, and far as I know, the plan is to boil water for a damn steam generator. Sort of like nuclear power plants... All that potential energy being released, and the best the geniuses come up with is steam generators.
29-09-2023 03:32
keepit
★★★★★
(3071)
Harvey,
If you never believe anything, well, you never believe anything. And then what do you know?

If you know what to believe and what not to believe, well, then you have a gift.

For example - nuclear binding energy. It's the energy that is released when two nuclei combine. The reason this happens is because when those nucleii were free they were free to vibrate. When they combine they don't vibrate as much and so, this vibrational energy has to go somewhere and is released and can be used to do useful work.
Edited on 29-09-2023 04:25
29-09-2023 14:08
(14452)
keepit wrote: Harvey, If you never believe anything, well, you never believe anything. And then what do you know?

keepit, if you always believe every scam, you get sucked into every scam. And then what is your financial situation?

keepit wrote: If you know what to believe and what not to believe, well, then you have a gift.

Yes, you have the gift of understanding math and science and logic and economics, i.e. your reward for not having slept through your education.
29-09-2023 20:06
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:

LOL if hossenfelder had a job she would not be posting on youtoons

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
29-09-2023 20:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
keepit wrote: Harvey, If you never believe anything, well, you never believe anything. And then what do you know?

keepit, if you always believe every scam, you get sucked into every scam. And then what is your financial situation?

keepit wrote: If you know what to believe and what not to believe, well, then you have a gift.

Yes, you have the gift of understanding math and science and logic and economics, i.e. your reward for not having slept through your education.

What is your financial situation?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

08-10-2023 00:17
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:

Sabine Hossenfelder is a failed physicist who landed on youtube because no one wants her as an employee. CERN turned her down twice, soon to be three times because she claims to actually know stuff, but can't do squat

ULTRA MAGA

08-10-2023 00:21
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
I was surprised at how close? they were to 1 plus (more energy coming out than was going into making the reaction go). Also, it seemed like there were many entities working on it. Also, she talked about a boron-hydrogen fusion reaction.

So how close are they? According to the youtube bimbo

ULTRA MAGA

08-10-2023 02:29
keepit
★★★★★
(3071)
Swan,
I wish i knew. They always have overly optimistic estimates. Lots of problems and then there will almost certainly be unforeseen problems.
08-10-2023 03:25
(5197)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
I wish i knew. They always have overly optimistic estimates. Lots of problems and then there will almost certainly be unforeseen problems.

It's always just around the corner...
It's maybe 10-15 years away from commercial applications...

Check into how long a fusion reaction lasts. Last record-breaking announcement I read was 108 seconds... Don't remember if they mentioned how long it took to get set up for the reaction. Or how long it would take to start another.
08-10-2023 17:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
Swan,

So in reality you learned nothing from the youtube bimbo hossenfelder but are too dumb to even know

ULTRA MAGA

08-10-2023 20:50
keepit
★★★★★
(3071)
Swan,
I've learned quite a few things from sabine's and other people's you tube videos.
You haven't however.
08-10-2023 21:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
Swan,
I've learned quite a few things from sabine's and other people's you tube videos.
You haven't however.

Then tell us what you learned about when fusion became practical?

LOL you are literally saying that you learned something that you cannot explain because it does not exist anywhere except in your imagination. Which is why sabine teaches nonsense on youtube to imbeciles

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 08-10-2023 21:14
08-10-2023 21:27
keepit
★★★★★
(3071)
Sorry Swan, i just don't know. There may be problems that are very difficult to solve which may take more years than they think. There's a saying -"fusion is 20 years away and always will be".
08-10-2023 22:43
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
keepit wrote:
Sorry Swan, i just don't know. There may be problems that are very difficult to solve which may take more years than they think. There's a saying -"fusion is 20 years away and always will be".

Now they are saying that the James Webb telescope just discovered something that just disproved the big bang. After the discovery of epigenetics already disproved Darwin's evolution by random mutation nonsense. Seriously did it ever occur to you that hossenfelder has no job other than babbling on youtube

ULTRA MAGA

14-10-2023 18:19
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
keepit wrote:

With the experiment I'm pursy, a successful outcome will prove naturally occuring "cold fusion".
Some of it would take place below -20° C. and F. At that temperature, C. and F. are the same temperature.
Then while pursuing my own research scientists working with cold fusion using a tokamak
will be able to consider the field I'm quantifying and how that's different than the field they're using. One thing I'll be saying is that I'm considering a variation of Coulomb's law which defines the attraction between bodies with opposing charges (+/-) and how the inverse square law
determines the strength of their attraction.
With my research I consider a field comparable to the Joules-Thomson throttling process. This
gets into PV = nRT, how pressure and temperature are related as pressure drops. Then the Joules-Thomson coefficient can be considered. Then scientists working at cold fusion could compare my work to how they consider cold fusion happens with the Sun.
With the Joules-Thomson coefficient, when gasses cool in a vacuum the heat they retain will vary. Some gasses actually will become more excited as the pressure and temperature drops.
14-10-2023 22:21
(14452)
James_ wrote: With the experiment I'm pursy, a successful outcome will prove naturally occuring "cold fusion".

James__, science neither proves nor confirms anything. Your experiment could potentially corroborate the theory of cold fusion in some way, i.e. give others reason to further pursue achieving cold fusion, but the scientific method still requires you to demonstrate cold fusion as the only acceptable way of demonstrating cold fusion.

Don't keep us in suspense. What experiment are you pursuing, and how's your Bessler wheel coming along? Have you reached a full 360° rotation yet (from an initial resting position and the dropping of the first weight)?

James_ wrote:Some of it would take place below -20° C. and F. At that temperature, C. and F. are the same temperature.

Actually, it's at -40° that Celsius and Fahrenheit intersect.

James_ wrote: Then while pursuing my own research scientists working with cold fusion using a tokamak will be able to consider the field I'm quantifying and how that's different than the field they're using.

James_ wrote:One thing I'll be saying is that I'm considering a variation of Coulomb's law which defines the attraction between bodies with opposing charges (+/-) and how the inverse square law determines the strength of their attraction.

James__, I have some bad news for you. You are too late. Coloumb's law already incorporates the inverse square law. In fact, Coloumb cheated big time. He noted that the attractive force between two charged particles/bodies worked eerily similarly to the force of gravity. So he took Newton's exact same formula for gravity and simply swapped in Coulomb's constant in place of the constant of gravity and voila! ... Coloumb's law! He didn't have to do any work or research beyond checking that a few examples adhered to the new equation. Instant fame!

Newton's law:

FORCE = G_Constant*M1*M2/ (Distance Squared, i.e. Inverse Square Law)

Coloumb's law:

FORCE = C_Constant*C1*C2/ (Distance Squared, i.e. Inverse Square Law)

James_ wrote: With my research I consider a field comparable to the Joules-Thomson throttling process.

James__, I have some bad news for you. Joule-Thompson throttling is of no benefit when dealing with very hot gases or fluids, and the intended plasma of any tokamak usually qualifies as being "very hot."

James_ wrote: This gets into PV = nRT, how pressure and temperature are related as pressure drops.

James__, I have some bad news for you. The intention behind a tokamak is to keep temperature and pressure high, i.e. not allow the temperature and pressure to drop, i.e. keep the fusion reactor running. The only time the pressure is intended to drop is when they turn it off.

James_ wrote: Then the Joules-Thomson coefficient can be considered. Then scientists working at cold fusion could compare my work to how they consider cold fusion happens with the Sun.

James__, I have some bad news for you. There is no cold fusion occurring in the sun.

James_ wrote: With the Joules-Thomson coefficient, when gasses cool in a vacuum the heat they retain will vary.

James__, I have some bad news for you. Heat is not something that can be retained. You probably meant "thermal energy," except that thermal energy cannot be "retained" either. Thermal energy always flows away freely from all matter, and does so per Stefan-Boltzmann.

James_ wrote: Some gasses actually will become more excited as the pressure and temperature drops.

James__, I have some bad news for you. The only gases (the word "gasses" is a verb) to which this occurs are very cold gases. There won't be any of these in a tokamak that is pushing temperatures close to the sun's core.

... but I'm sure your work will prove valuable so keep it up. Someday you'll achieve great things.
15-10-2023 00:01
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
IBdaMann wrote:

James_ wrote: Then the Joules-Thomson coefficient can be considered. Then scientists working at cold fusion could compare my work to how they consider cold fusion happens with the Sun.

James__, I have some bad news for you. There is no cold fusion occurring in the sun.

James_ wrote: With the Joules-Thomson coefficient, when gasses cool in a vacuum the heat they retain will vary.

James__, I have some bad news for you. Heat is not something that can be retained. You probably meant "thermal energy," except that thermal energy cannot be "retained" either. Thermal energy always flows away freely from all matter, and does so per Stefan-Boltzmann.

James_ wrote: Some gasses actually will become more excited as the pressure and temperature drops.

James__, I have some bad news for you. The only gases (the word "gasses" is a verb) to which this occurs are very cold gases. There won't be any of these in a tokamak that is pushing temperatures close to the sun's core.

... but I'm sure your work will prove valuable so keep it up. Someday you'll achieve great things.

There is no cold fusion occurring in the sun.

And a search query cold fusion returns this; https://www.popsci.com/science/cold-fusion-low-energy-nuclear-reaction/

How to do what the Sun does at lower temperatures? Even with "hot" fusion it might be possible for them to cool an area in the tokamak. This is one reason why I mentioned a torus within a torus, a tokamak is how they create the torus field. This might get into heat is a flow of energy.

You probably meant "thermal energy," except that thermal energy cannot be "retained" either. Thermal energy always flows away freely from all matter, and does so per Stefan-Boltzmann.

Heat can be retained. What this suggests is that more of the emission might stay within the field of the molecule emitting it. This would require a molecule like CO2 to absorb less background electromagnetic energy. Gasses that become more excited as pressure/temperature drops; https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/61517/reason-for-negative-joule-thomson-coefficient-of-helium-and-hydrogen-at-ntp-cond

Are you aware that if Joules-Thomson coefficient is not used in the search query it becomes a dead end search?

With Bessler's Wheel, there's an idiot who wants to play mind games and he's going to get beotched slapped for it. He said I can throw out a little math and use some conjecture while he posted words that "described" it. The math is something like
f(x) = (2/3)(1/4)m(ass) = n (load).
(OB (overbalanced) L= Iw - n)/Total L = Iw = net L = Iw
Then 1/2*9.81 * net L and that should give rotational velocity and net force.
With the build, I'm getting ready to make the hoist mounts. And with the large disc, Bessler called it his Peacock's Tail. It has roller assemblies on the other side of it.
Basically a brace will have skis/sleds ride on the rollers rotating the hoisting mechanism.
The (2/3)(1/4) or 2/3 times 1/4 = 2/12 = 1/6 shows the work to lift a set of weights.
And it's 1/6th their mass. With 2 sets of weights being lifted it's 1/3rd their mass. What
you might not understand is that this gets into proving that gravity has energy.
https://van.physics.illinois.edu/ask/listing/28195
And click on the link about more background. Max Planck answered that question over 100 years ago and yet it's still a question today that seems to need to be asked.
Attached image:

Edited on 15-10-2023 00:02
15-10-2023 02:51
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

There is no cold fusion occurring in the sun.

And a search query cold fusion returns this; https://www.popsci.com/science/cold-fusion-low-energy-nuclear-reaction/

How to do what the Sun does at lower temperatures? Even with "hot" fusion it might be possible for them to cool an area in the tokamak. This is one reason why I mentioned a torus within a torus, a tokamak is how they create the torus field. This might get into heat is a flow of energy.

You probably meant "thermal energy," except that thermal energy cannot be "retained" either. Thermal energy always flows away freely from all matter, and does so per Stefan-Boltzmann.

Heat can be retained. What this suggests is that more of the emission might stay within the field of the molecule emitting it. This would require a molecule like CO2 to absorb less background electromagnetic energy. Gasses that become more excited as pressure/temperature drops; https://chemistry.stackexchange.com/questions/61517/reason-for-negative-joule-thomson-coefficient-of-helium-and-hydrogen-at-ntp-cond

Are you aware that if Joules-Thomson coefficient is not used in the search query it becomes a dead end search?

With Bessler's Wheel, there's an idiot who wants to play mind games and he's going to get beotched slapped for it. He said I can throw out a little math and use some conjecture while he posted words that "described" it. The math is something like
f(x) = (2/3)(1/4)m(ass) = n (load).
(OB (overbalanced) L= Iw - n)/Total L = Iw = net L = Iw
Then 1/2*9.81 * net L and that should give rotational velocity and net force.
With the build, I'm getting ready to make the hoist mounts. And with the large disc, Bessler called it his Peacock's Tail. It has roller assemblies on the other side of it.
Basically a brace will have skis/sleds ride on the rollers rotating the hoisting mechanism.
The (2/3)(1/4) or 2/3 times 1/4 = 2/12 = 1/6 shows the work to lift a set of weights.
And it's 1/6th their mass. With 2 sets of weights being lifted it's 1/3rd their mass. What
you might not understand is that this gets into proving that gravity has energy.
https://van.physics.illinois.edu/ask/listing/28195
And click on the link about more background. Max Planck answered that question over 100 years ago and yet it's still a question today that seems to need to be asked.

I had Lincoln logs and an erector set too; in fact I built my first external hot swap hard drive using an erector set frame. Should have applied for a patent on that ahead of Seagate and Western digital. Long story, I could tell you but, well u know the line

ULTRA MAGA

15-10-2023 05:38
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

I had Lincoln logs and an erector set too; in fact I built my first external hot swap hard drive using an erector set frame. Should have applied for a patent on that ahead of Seagate and Western digital. Long story, I could tell you but, well u know the line

Same here. I also read about Einstein, Planck, books on physics, trigonometry, calculus, etc. The Lincoln logs and erector set, Bessler's Wheel, the math and physics, need to show playing with toys taught me something first.
15-10-2023 13:40
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Same here. I also read about Einstein, Planck, books on physics, trigonometry, calculus, etc. The Lincoln logs and erector set, Bessler's Wheel, the math and physics, need to show playing with toys taught me something first.

Look kid I hate to break it to you, but you cannot invent a bessler wheel as this has already been done, by Johann Bessler himself. But feel free to keep right on reinventing the useless past.

PS, I am inventing corn flakes and cereal bowls now.

ULTRA MAGA

15-10-2023 20:46
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Look kid I hate to break it to you, but you cannot invent a bessler wheel as this has already been done, by Johann Bessler himself. But feel free to keep right on reinventing the useless past.

I think it'll help to make me and Bessler famous. And small scale models of his wheels will probably be found in schools. It'd demonstrate Newton's laws of motion, it'd explain conservation of linear and angular momentum and conservation of energy.
And then if I explain how the Sun's gravity influences the orbit of the Moon around the Earth, that would be similar to an unbalanced force changing the motion of weights on Bessler's Wheel. There's other aspects of momentum it will help to explain as well. And what this will do is help me to prove that gravity has energy. That's never been done and will get into Newton's and Einstein's work on gravity.
And just think, no one wanted to work with me. It's like when they say 2 x 2 = 4, it's easier to be wrong.
15-10-2023 21:34
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I think it'll help to make me and Bessler famous. And small scale models of his wheels will probably be found in schools. It'd demonstrate Newton's laws of motion, it'd explain conservation of linear and angular momentum and conservation of energy.
And then if I explain how the Sun's gravity influences the orbit of the Moon around the Earth, that would be similar to an unbalanced force changing the motion of weights on Bessler's Wheel. There's other aspects of momentum it will help to explain as well. And what this will do is help me to prove that gravity has energy. That's never been done and will get into Newton's and Einstein's work on gravity.
And just think, no one wanted to work with me. It's like when they say 2 x 2 = 4, it's easier to be wrong.

Again your Lincoln logs are popular or at least were popular in preschools everywhere. You seem to believe that schools need you to explain gravity, because you are pretending to be stupid as a function of your undercover activities here.

CIAO

ULTRA MAGA

15-10-2023 23:27
(5197)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Lot's of people have that perpetual motion machine dream. Seems amazing that they all fail, yet people keep trying. Converting one for of energy to another is never one-to-one in practice. It's not an ideal, perfect world. There is gravity, friction, heat, imperfections in materials, fabrication, construction. Where would the extra energy come from, to overcome the loses? Not to mention the need to exceed the energy going in, to make the machine somehow useful (do work).
16-10-2023 02:04
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Lot's of people have that perpetual motion machine dream. Seems amazing that they all fail, yet people keep trying. Converting one for of energy to another is never one-to-one in practice. It's not an ideal, perfect world. There is gravity, friction, heat, imperfections in materials, fabrication, construction. Where would the extra energy come from, to overcome the loses? Not to mention the need to exceed the energy going in, to make the machine somehow useful (do work).

Technically a UFO that cancels gravity or creates a gravity wave could be considered a perpetual motion machine. However all of my attempts failed, not that the younger generation that watches me defy gravity in the gym know.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 16-10-2023 02:07
16-10-2023 03:49
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Technically a UFO that cancels gravity or creates a gravity wave could be considered a perpetual motion machine. However all of my attempts failed, not that the younger generation that watches me defy gravity in the gym know.

I'm sure the younger generation is to busy laughing, every time you fall off the stationary bike...
16-10-2023 04:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

I'm sure the younger generation is to busy laughing, every time you fall off the stationary bike...

Actually the last time I rode the stationary bike I got to the gym early so that everyone would pass me as they came into the gym, then three hours later I was still riding as one by one they walked past me. The shit thing is these gay bikes time out after 1 hour so I had to restart the thing 3 times, but I suppose they are meant for average turds like you.

ULTRA MAGA

16-10-2023 17:09
(5197)
Shuts off, so other patients can get their physiotherapy too... Not to mention normal people work their entire body, not just target areas. Can't imagine staring at a wall for 3 hours. My brain needs stimulation. Guess your zombie-drugs are working for you...
16-10-2023 19:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Shuts off, so other patients can get their physiotherapy too... Not to mention normal people work their entire body, not just target areas. Can't imagine staring at a wall for 3 hours. My brain needs stimulation. Guess your zombie-drugs are working for you...

Who stares at a wall, I listen to music and browse the internet.

I pity sad sacks of shit like you who literally find reasons to justify not exercising.

Dopey

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 16-10-2023 19:45
16-10-2023 22:13
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I pity sad sacks of shit like you who literally find reasons to justify not exercising.

Dopey

PS. The bike has its own TV too, so I keep an eye on the market with that

ULTRA MAGA

17-10-2023 03:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
Swan wrote:
Actually the last time I rode the stationary bike I got to the gym early so that everyone would pass me as they came into the gym, then three hours later I was still riding as one by one they walked past me. The shit thing is these gay bikes time out after 1 hour so I had to restart the thing 3 times, but I suppose they are meant for average turds like you.

So you are bragging about your totally bitchin' exercise regime where you sit on your ass for 3 hrs. Too funny!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 17-10-2023 03:49
17-10-2023 04:15
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

So you are bragging about your totally bitchin' exercise regime where you sit on your ass for 3 hrs. Too funny!

Yea, in between 4 to 6 hour on the road bike rides, typically 35 to 75 miles. LOL feel free to tag along anytime reject, up to the first hill where you will fail as all others do. Did the leg press today though, need a better gym as the machine only holds a max half a ton which I did for 12 reps. Come along next time and I will videotape your knees hitting the ceiling and watch the blood squirt out of your ears

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 17-10-2023 04:45
17-10-2023 04:50
(5197)
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Dopey

I get plenty of exercise, 40 hours a week. It's called work... Ever try it? You wouldn't last an hour doing my job. But, then again it would take longer than that to teach you how.
17-10-2023 04:55
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Dopey

I get plenty of exercise, 40 hours a week. It's called work... Ever try it? You wouldn't last an hour doing my job. But, then again it would take longer than that to teach you how.

I believe it was you who was mocking people who work for a living. Too funny!

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
17-10-2023 04:59
(5197)
GasGuzzler wrote:
Swan wrote:

Riding the sissy-bike at the gym... Must still be afraid of that fat guy knocking him off his bike, in Moraine Park. Or, the cops are still searching for a pervert on a bike...

If you have a bike, why use the one at the gym?
17-10-2023 05:26
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Dopey

I did some digging and ran across this little gem. We always knew you were a fugging liar.

Swan wrote:
Well I did buy Apple when you bought KY jelly. Besides I am retired goofing off on the net, while entertaining me is what they pay you to doo doo.

Edited on 17-10-2023 05:28
17-10-2023 13:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Swan wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Dopey

That was merely another excuse not to exercise, and support your local MD, who will prescribe you all sorts of goodies that will deteriorate your health further and make you dependent. Have faith, your work is narrowing your arteries as you read this.

PS. Sure I worked, my first day on the job I jackhammered for 8 hours before going to the gym for another 2 hours. Now stack the files and watch the trees closely Comey

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate fusion:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Is Fusion Really Possible?812-09-2021 06:37
The Next Evolution Of Fuel Energy, Raw Materials Is Natural Fusion615-09-2020 02:56
The Future Of Energy Industry Is Magic Fusion Clean Coal, Not Renewables814-09-2020 23:54
Why don't they built hundreds of thousands of fusion thrusters like Wandering Earth to stop Earth'422-02-2019 21:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact