Remember me
▼ Content

Free photo editing software, Windows or Android

Page 1 of 3123>
Free photo editing software, Windows or Android14-02-2021 02:02
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
With the expected acquittal of Trump, for a second time... I had an idea for a new avatar for YAP, maybe a few other forums. I want to put a Trump 2034 yard sign, on the White House front lawn. Maybe Biden, and one of his dogs taking a crap. I used Corel PhotoPaint years ago, but don't think it's quite up to the task, of what I want to do. Have to see what photos I can find online, might not be so bad.
14-02-2021 07:56
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:
With the expected acquittal of Trump, for a second time... I had an idea for a new avatar for YAP, maybe a few other forums. I want to put a Trump 2034 yard sign, on the White House front lawn. Maybe Biden, and one of his dogs taking a crap. I used Corel PhotoPaint years ago, but don't think it's quite up to the task, of what I want to do. Have to see what photos I can find online, might not be so bad.

If it's for an avatar it will have to be small, like 150 pixels square, which isn't enough room to have any detail.

Attached image:

14-02-2021 07:57
(14476)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

If it's for an avatar it will have to be small, like 150 pixels square, which isn't enough room to have any detail.

The avatar size is more like this:

Attached image:

14-02-2021 17:38
(5197)
I just wanted to give the general idea. I don't understand how anybody actually thought Trump would be convicted. They used impeachment as a political stunt, and any politician with higher ambitions, could get the same. They really don't want to make it anything more than a fun game. Meanwhile, Biden has been in office for three weeks, and doing a 'fantastic' job... Small, less detail, keeps it subtle, won't all register all at once. If it's obviously offensive to most, right off, it will be short lived.

Finding that the free software kind of sucks. Either they are just for enhancing a photo, or anything that might work, is crippled. Have the buy the full version. Think I need to be looking for a drawing, design program. Windows Vista seems to be dead. I have another week, before vacation, so will probably just see what I can throw together, with what I've got.
14-02-2021 18:30
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:Finding that the free software kind of sucks.

Have you tried downloading GIMP? It's what I use. It's totally free. It has practically all the functionality of Photoshop.

If you need a few pointers on how to do stuff just let me know.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 19:27
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Finding that the free software kind of sucks.

Have you tried downloading GIMP? It's what I use. It's totally free. It has practically all the functionality of Photoshop.

If you need a few pointers on how to do stuff just let me know.

Needed Windows 7, so got the Android version, played a little. Not too bad so far. I've got a Windows 10 laptop, but pretty useless online. Was given a TracFone for Xmas, but it won't let me share the Data with other devices. Will have to see if Gimp is available as a full download, or just an installer.

Got the White House lawn, dog crapping on it. Just need the sign, maybe Biden. Didn't really find a Biden I liked, without the damn mask. Who the hell stands outdoors, by himself, wearing an f....ing mask?
14-02-2021 20:21
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:Got the White House lawn, dog crapping on it.

Is it a JPEG? Can you post the full image here (i.e. attach below)? I'd be interested in giving it a go.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-02-2021 20:28
(5197)
Already updated my avatar here. Still needs a little more work, but think I'm on the right track. Gimp doesn't seem bad, but will need to learn the tools. Bad enough trying to learn to use a smart phone screen. I may need to make my own yard sign, need the 2024 to stand out more.
14-02-2021 20:46
(5197)
That's a little better. Think I'll go with a double-mask Biden, with the other dog...
14-02-2021 20:47
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote: Already updated my avatar here. Still needs a little more work, but think I'm on the right track. Gimp doesn't seem bad, but will need to learn the tools. Bad enough trying to learn to use a smart phone screen. I may need to make my own yard sign, need the 2024 to stand out more.

Can you post the full image as an attachment? I think I could make everything more visible.

14-02-2021 23:56
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Already updated my avatar here. Still needs a little more work, but think I'm on the right track. Gimp doesn't seem bad, but will need to learn the tools. Bad enough trying to learn to use a smart phone screen. I may need to make my own yard sign, need the 2024 to stand out more.

2034?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
15-02-2021 02:16
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote: Already updated my avatar here. Still needs a little more work, but think I'm on the right track. Gimp doesn't seem bad, but will need to learn the tools. Bad enough trying to learn to use a smart phone screen. I may need to make my own yard sign, need the 2024 to stand out more.

Can you post the full image as an attachment? I think I could make everything more visible.

I tried earlier, but the forum kept rejecting. Wanted to play with the new toy, more than play around resizing to please the forum software.

Ended up using 96 pixels wide, seems to fit without cropping.
15-02-2021 02:34
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:I tried earlier, but the forum kept rejecting.

Just email the original to IBDaMann@yahoo.com

I'll take care of the rest.

15-02-2021 07:59
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:I tried earlier, but the forum kept rejecting.

Just email the original to IBDaMann@yahoo.com

I'll take care of the rest.

The 'original', is just the combination of 4 images I googled. I just used the eraser tool, to cutout two of them, and pasted them on the white house photo. Kind of sloppy in the larger view, but hidden by the reduced size. Didn't bother smoothing edges, blending, or adjusting color or brightness. The subtle details wouldn't make a lot of difference, and didn't really want to spend time finding the tools.

I'll see about an Email after work, from the phone. Haven't tried that yet... Don't do Email much, in general, and it's always been a challenge. Easy to reply, not so much starting it.
15-02-2021 18:52
(5197)
Email still sucks, but think this last one is going through. Let me know. Says 9 files, not sure if that was everything. My phone is 16 gig internal, over half is TracFone pre-installed crap, it won't let me remove. Won't let me format my 32 gig SD, as internal either. Apps only use the internal storage, so I have to keep moving stuff out. Suppose to be able to use the Data, as a Wi-Fi hotspot, but it don't. I can connect, but no internet. This is the sort of crap, that kept me from getting a cell phone...
16-02-2021 00:52
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Email still sucks, but think this last one is going through. Let me know. Says 9 files, not sure if that was everything. My phone is 16 gig internal, over half is TracFone pre-installed crap, it won't let me remove. Won't let me format my 32 gig SD, as internal either. Apps only use the internal storage, so I have to keep moving stuff out. Suppose to be able to use the Data, as a Wi-Fi hotspot, but it don't. I can connect, but no internet. This is the sort of crap, that kept me from getting a cell phone...

I got it.

I think you are shooting for too much by trying to get Biden in the picture and make him discernible. You only have 150 pixels square, that's just not enough to get done what you want done.

Now you could have an animated GIF of the dog pooping on the lawn. Jussayn.

16-02-2021 01:50
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I got it.

I think you are shooting for too much by trying to get Biden in the picture and make him discernible. You only have 150 pixels square, that's just not enough to get done what you want done.

Now you could have an animated GIF of the dog pooping on the lawn. Jussayn.

Yeah, it's not much to work with, fir realism. There should be enough clues, to sufficiently offend though. People always paint better pictures in their minds...
21-02-2021 00:26
(5197)
Only took a week, and somebody on YAP complained, and asked for it to be removed.

Tried to upload a screenshot, but no go. Tried resizing, compression, JPG, PNG. No where near 2 meg limit... Will try an Email. (sent)

Now, I need a new Avatar. Thinking about Biden speaking from a podium, and his dog peeing on a flag in the background.
Edited on 21-02-2021 00:45
21-02-2021 01:00
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Only took a week, and somebody on YAP complained, and asked for it to be removed.

Tried to upload a screenshot, but no go. Tried resizing, compression, JPG, PNG. No where near 2 meg limit... Will try an Email. (sent)

Now, I need a new Avatar. Thinking about Biden speaking from a podium, and his dog peeing on a flag in the background.

Send me the image and I'll convert it to a JPEG that is within the size limit.

21-02-2021 01:08
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Did you get an Email, few minutes ago? Seemed like I went out. I don't use it enough to be confident. Don't think I get to Email from the phone, until I get my Data restored.
21-02-2021 03:58
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Only took a week, and somebody on YAP complained, and asked for it to be removed.

Did you get an Email, few minutes ago? Seemed like I went out. I don't use it enough to be confident. Don't think I get to Email from the phone, until I get my Data restored.

I did. I received the following. Is this what you were talking about?

Attached image:

21-02-2021 04:40
(5197)
Yep, that's the one. I have started on a new avatar, just sort of thinking about it. YAP has kind gone stale this past week or so. Pretty much ran out of Trump to hate on. Don't they are really into Biden, to keep praising and defending.

Almost forgot... What did you change, to get the forum to accept the file? I've got 7 files I tried.
Edited on 21-02-2021 04:42
21-02-2021 19:18
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Yep, that's the one. I have started on a new avatar, just sort of thinking about it. YAP has kind gone stale this past week or so. Pretty much ran out of Trump to hate on. Don't they are really into Biden, to keep praising and defending.

Almost forgot... What did you change, to get the forum to accept the file? I've got 7 files I tried.

What is really nice about this avatar is that it doesn't show ANY of the fencing and armed guards currently around the Capitol building, the White House, and the Ellipse protecting the 'most popular president ever elected'.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 21-02-2021 19:19
27-02-2021 05:38
(5197)
I switch to this avatar, until I get to work on a new offensive one.
Attached image:

27-02-2021 05:49
(5197)
Tried putting a Trump 2024 sign behind the flower, but mostly just made a mess of it. Tried to do sort of a ghostly vapor thing with text, but doesn't show when shrunk down. Been a wild week, and I was on vacation. Little time to play. Spent $2,800 on vinyl fence for my backyard. They rip out the old fence quick, spent the rest of the day planting the posts. Really hoped they would have been done with it, but it'll be a few days. I got a code violation, and tired of doing patch jobs. Left one side alone, didn't want to disturb the cactus. The two sides should get the city off my back, if they get the panels up soon.

This one is smaller than what I was trying to add Trump 2024 to, hard to get image uploaded here.
Attached image:

27-02-2021 07:07
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Tried putting a Trump 2024 sign behind the flower, but mostly just made a mess of it.

Attached image:

27-02-2021 16:22
(5197)
I'll resize it, and put it up, when I visit YAP. Doubt it will make a day, might just not go back for a couple days, just to see if a mod removes it. By then, maybe I can work out something more subtle, that I can keep up for a while. It's just more interesting to see how long it takes, before there are complaints. Makes them look shallow, if it takes weeks, a personal attack, more than a complaint. I really never got the venomous hatred there for Trump, almost like he personally screwed over some of them. Goes way beyond party rivalry. Then again, they worship op-ed, tabloid style media, over facts.
27-02-2021 20:28
(5197)
Posted this one, but it was too obvious.
Attached image:

27-02-2021 20:31
(5197)
Put this one up.
Attached image:

27-02-2021 20:34
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:Posted this one, but it was too obvious.

That's awesome. Very well done.

Would you be interested in additional ideas for subtle Trumpisms? Now that I understand your end-game I could make a few custom Harvey Avatars ... or Harvatars.

Oh, what is your target avatar size. I need to know.

27-02-2021 20:38
(5197)
This is a larger, but not the same as what I was working on.
Attached image:

Edited on 27-02-2021 20:50
27-02-2021 21:04
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Posted this one, but it was too obvious.

That's awesome. Very well done.

Would you be interested in additional ideas for subtle Trumpisms? Now that I understand your end-game I could make a few custom Harvey Avatars ... or Harvatars.

I resize to 96 pixel wide, after roughly cropping to a square. The forum accepts larger, but it auto-crops some, and no control over what part. Been getting good results with 96, so stuck with it.

Mostly, I'm using my art learning, to just put in enough details, that the viewer has to put the clues together. Most people, it won't bother, but those easily triggered, will eventually solve the puzzle. Like with anything else, a person's mind, will paint a more vivid image.

I change the avatar pretty often, until I find something that works. I really like pushing the 2024 thing though. Personally don't think Trump will go through another 4 years of that crap. He knows somebody fresh, has a better shot at making the changes we need.
27-02-2021 22:42
(14476)
IBdaMann wrote:Would you be interested in additional ideas for subtle Trumpisms? Now that I understand your end-game I could make a few custom Harvey Avatars ... or Harvatars.

I submit this as my first Harvatar suggestion:

Attached image:

28-02-2021 01:40
(5197)
Should be short lived, but I'll put it up. Subliminal advertising... Leave it, until somebody complains.
28-02-2021 01:53
(5197)
Avatar installed. Looks pretty good. The Trump part is hard to make out, but the 2024 makes up for it. Pretty sure they banned animated Gifs, since there is nobody using them anymore.
01-03-2021 06:28
(14476)
HarveyH55 wrote:Avatar installed. Looks pretty good. The Trump part is hard to make out, but the 2024 makes up for it. Pretty sure they banned animated Gifs, since there is nobody using them anymore.

I recommend this as your next Harvatar:

Attached image:

01-03-2021 16:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:Avatar installed. Looks pretty good. The Trump part is hard to make out, but the 2024 makes up for it. Pretty sure they banned animated Gifs, since there is nobody using them anymore.

Harvey disapproves, as your recommended Harvatar does not include any hair sniffing of underage girls...
01-03-2021 18:32
(14476)
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Harvey disapproves, as your recommended Harvatar does not include any hair sniffing of underage girls...

Why, why, why didn't he just go away?

Attached image:

01-03-2021 18:58
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Why, why, why didn't he just go away?

I got to put this one up today. They were defending Cuomo yesterday, like he could possibly... And they compare everything to Trump. Think the Biden reminder is perfect.
01-03-2021 19:33
(14476)
IBdaMann wrote:

Here's a "fuller" version for display:

Attached image:

Page 1 of 3123>

Join the debate Free photo editing software, Windows or Android:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
And When It's Free4617-03-2024 15:22
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Free window estimates? How exactly would anyone give me a window estimate019-09-2023 21:13
If mental illness were defined by a single photo this would be it006-09-2023 13:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact