Don't ever forget:
Attached image:

02-03-2021 00:35
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
Don't ever forget:

That is plain sick. I won't be able to unsee that. How could you?
02-03-2021 01:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14475)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Don't ever forget:
I won't be able to unsee that.

Like I said, don't ever forget.

Attached image:

02-03-2021 01:40
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Don't ever forget:
I won't be able to unsee that.

Like I said, don't ever forget.

Well son, that'd be like you thinking about me and your mother. Do you ever think about us?
02-03-2021 04:04
(14475)
James___ wrote:

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-03-2021 04:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:

Sun, don't you just love your parents?

https://www.facebook.com/judyesthermusic/videos/1032671306870863
Edited on 02-03-2021 05:11
02-03-2021 06:15
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote:This one is smaller than what I was trying to add Trump 2024 to, hard to get image uploaded here.

I have another Harvism. This one mocks Biden twice but you have to look closely.

Attached image:

02-03-2021 06:23
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:This one is smaller than what I was trying to add Trump 2024 to, hard to get image uploaded here.

I have another Harvism. This one mocks Biden twice but you have to look closely.

Isn't that Don Jr. son?
https://people.com/politics/donald-trump-jr-deposition-raised-further-questions-in-inauguration-spending/
Edited on 02-03-2021 06:23
02-03-2021 06:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)

Ahh, I see son. You gave him a shave.

Why do you think the CPAC stage/ceiling looked like a Nazi emblem for? Do you think Trump's father living during the 3rd Reich in Germany might have disliked his parents for coming to America?
Fred Trump, Donald's father lived under the 3rd Reich. Kids rebel against their parents and Fred Trump's parents left Nazi Germany.
Attached image:

Edited on 02-03-2021 06:31
02-03-2021 06:34
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
This image of the CPAC stage for Donald Trump is quite similar to a symbol that Nazis wore.
Of course the election was also stolen and evidence not required. That allows this to be a Nazi symbol that Donald and his father supported.
And in Trump speak, "America Cancelled".
Attached image:

Edited on 02-03-2021 06:35
02-03-2021 06:36
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
@Harvey, no problem loading images. And the last image has Nazi overtones but as Nazis said, we love Jesus. Be one with us in the name of God.
02-03-2021 07:35
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:

Trumps face being reflected...
02-03-2021 07:41
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Trumps face being reflected...

Well done. You've got the eagle eye.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-03-2021 08:26
(5197)
Got a complaint, from a well, constant complainer...
Attached image:

Edited on 02-03-2021 08:30
02-03-2021 19:06
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote: Got a complaint, from a well, constant complainer...

I got the exact same request, and then insistence, that I change my signature:

Attached image:

02-03-2021 20:32
(5197)
I'm guessing Lord Biden is off limits, unless showered with praise...

The Bye-Bye-Biden didn't last a day
Attached image:

02-03-2021 21:34
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Wow, YAP has issues... I unfortunately don't like the interface of the forum so I stopped participating well before they could ever whine at me or ban me from it.
03-03-2021 06:08
(14475)
gfm7175 wrote:Wow, YAP has issues... I unfortunately don't like the interface of the forum so I stopped participating well before they could ever whine at me or ban me from it.

You never know how long you have until you get banned at YAP. GasGuzzler got banned within a week and he didn't even do anything outlandish.

Attached image:

03-03-2021 06:26
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:Wow, YAP has issues... I unfortunately don't like the interface of the forum so I stopped participating well before they could ever whine at me or ban me from it.

You never know how long you have until you get banned at YAP. GasGuzzler got banned within a week and he didn't even do anything outlandish.

All I did was ask Victor to elaborate on his BS claims about extreme weather events.

I tried to log on a few minutes ago. Yup, still banned.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Attached image:

03-03-2021 17:24
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:

... and I'm still banned from Debate Politics even though I've only ever used one account/user name (gfm7175) for any forum that I've ever participated in.

I just happened to get under the skin of a particular mod there, so he made a big spectacle out of "a sock" being in the thread and that "the sock" would be banned within 24 hours. Turns out he was referring to me. I think that this particular mod (and probably a good chunk of the other mods there at the time, for that matter) did not like ITN and I, so they banned us under the guise of "multiple accounts".

One of my favorite pre-ban moments was the whole "you can melt water, but not ice" discussion that ITN and I got into with other people on that forum, which completely threw them for a loop. Good times!
Attached image:

03-03-2021 20:49
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
gfm7175 wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:

... and I'm still banned from Debate Politics even though I've only ever used one account/user name (gfm7175) for any forum that I've ever participated in.

I just happened to get under the skin of a particular mod there, so he made a big spectacle out of "a sock" being in the thread and that "the sock" would be banned within 24 hours. Turns out he was referring to me. I think that this particular mod (and probably a good chunk of the other mods there at the time, for that matter) did not like ITN and I, so they banned us under the guise of "multiple accounts".

One of my favorite pre-ban moments was the whole "you can melt water, but not ice" discussion that ITN and I got into with other people on that forum, which completely threw them for a loop. Good times!

Heh. I remember that discussion. They just couldn't get their heads wrapped around the concept of water as a compound, and that ice is just a state of matter.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
03-03-2021 23:50
(3314)
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Heh. I remember that discussion. They just couldn't get their heads wrapped around the concept of water as a compound, and that ice is just a state of matter.

Bingo. It's one of those discussions that I'll never forget just because of the fact that those forum users thought that we were completely off of our rockers (or "schizzo", as Swan would say) for even daring to make such a "crazy" assertion. This is a good example of where colloquial language leads people into completely losing sight of what is technically occurring.

Colloquially speaking, 'water' freezes "into ice", and 'ice' melts "into water". Additionally, when people colloquially make mention of 'water', they are referring to the liquid H2O that they drink, and when they colloquially make mention of 'ice', they are referring to the solid H2O "ice cubes" that they put into their 'water' to cool it down. Hence, people tend to think of 'water' and 'ice' as if they were two separate things when 'water' and 'ice' are actually the same thing (the same compound) but just in differing states of matter (one a liquid, the other a solid).

So, technically speaking, it is water (the compound H2O) that is melting, as weird as the phrase "the water has melted" may sound in common parlance as opposed to saying "the ice has melted"...
04-03-2021 01:19
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I was banned from Skeptical Science for daring to ask 'Where is the sea level rising' as it is not rising in Fremantle.
04-03-2021 01:54
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:

Bingo. It's one of those discussions that I'll never forget just because of the fact that those forum users thought that we were completely off of our rockers (or "schizzo", as Swan would say) for even daring to make such a "crazy" assertion. This is a good example of where colloquial language leads people into completely losing sight of what is technically occurring.

Colloquially speaking, 'water' freezes "into ice", and 'ice' melts "into water". Additionally, when people colloquially make mention of 'water', they are referring to the liquid H2O that they drink, and when they colloquially make mention of 'ice', they are referring to the solid H2O "ice cubes" that they put into their 'water' to cool it down. Hence, people tend to think of 'water' and 'ice' as if they were two separate things when 'water' and 'ice' are actually the same thing (the same compound) but just in differing states of matter (one a liquid, the other a solid).

So, technically speaking, it is water (the compound H2O) that is melting, as weird as the phrase "the water has melted" may sound in common parlance as opposed to saying "the ice has melted"...

Kind of like man-made CO2 destroying the planet...
04-03-2021 16:21
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
I was banned from Skeptical Science for daring to ask 'Where is the sea level rising' as it is not rising in Fremantle.

Hahaha that's funny. I'm sure that I'd get banned from there in a heartbeat. I've read through some of their stuff and it's Wikipedia level ridiculous...
07-03-2021 01:37
(5197)
Did a GIF for YAP, a grey scale version of the one I put up here in B&W. I went throw the trail camera clips, after about a month in the backyard. Oddly, it didn't get one clip of the people putting up the new fence. Didn't get any of the dog, which crapped in my yard, several times, while the old fence was down, or who stepped in it... Only one raccoon visited, several opossum.

I was going to do glowing red eyes on the cat, but didn't look too good, kind of flat disks. Would have needed to repeat, for each frame anyway.
07-03-2021 02:59
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote:I was going to do glowing red eyes on the cat, but didn't look too good, kind of flat disks. Would have needed to repeat, for each frame anyway.

Attached image:

07-03-2021 04:21
(5197)
Nice... Like the way the grey scale version looks though. I had to do a lot to get it under 30k for this board. Removed a lot of frames, B&W half tone. Yours gave me an idea to try, maybe tomorrow. Thinking about shining a red spotlight on it. Never used it on a GIF, not sure if it's just one frame, or will carry through the whole animation.
07-03-2021 05:39
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Nice... Like the way the grey scale version looks though. I had to do a lot to get it under 30k for this board. Removed a lot of frames, B&W half tone. Yours gave me an idea to try, maybe tomorrow. Thinking about shining a red spotlight on it. Never used it on a GIF, not sure if it's just one frame, or will carry through the whole animation.

Well then my next Harvatar suggestion is this:

07-03-2021 08:24
(14475)
Find the hidden Qanon "Q" in this picture.

Attached image:

07-03-2021 15:03
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Find the hidden Qanon "Q" in this picture.

I'm not sure what the 'Q' looks like. I never bothered looking up Qanon, or any of those other BLM left, cult terminology stuff. But, I'd guess it's the grass, behind the Biden ape, based one the lens blur of the background.

Like the dog Gif, reminds me of a dog I had a while back, Rottweiler/Curr mix, about 140 lbs of teddy bear, unless he perceived a threat. I could tell him to 'smile', and he'd show his teeth like that. Have to see if I can find a picture, been a lot of years.
07-03-2021 16:36
(5197)
This is Camel, smiling for the camera.
Attached image:

07-03-2021 16:40
(5197)
Another one
Attached image:

07-03-2021 17:32
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:Find the hidden Qanon "Q" in this picture.
I'm not sure what the 'Q' looks like. .

I was being facetious. I could have asked "find the hidden baseball in this picture:

A Qanon " Q"looks like this:

I think I lifted the "Q" off of this cap:

Edited on 07-03-2021 17:34
08-03-2021 04:50
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Another one

Attached image:

08-03-2021 04:55
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Another one

Can I be a parrot too? Too? Too?
Edited on 08-03-2021 04:56
08-03-2021 05:57
(14475)
James___ wrote:Can I be a parrot too? Too? Too?

Sure. Be careful for what you wish.

The caption is:

"If what I'm working on works out then it will show how the heat contained in the troposphere counteracts gravity's push on the magnetosphere to change earth's angular momentum. This gets into mechanics."
Attached image:

14-03-2021 18:45
(14475)
HarveyH55 wrote:I was going to do glowing red eyes on the cat, but didn't look too good, kind of flat disks. Would have needed to repeat, for each frame anyway.

Attached image:

14-03-2021 18:46
(14475)

Attached image:

Page 2 of 3<123>

Join the debate Free photo editing software, Windows or Android:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
And When It's Free4617-03-2024 15:22
Great photo of Nicholas Copernicus1806-01-2024 01:20
Book your bargain rate Israeli Tel Aviv or Jerusalem vacation now, free 4th of July style fireworks inclu118-10-2023 05:25
Free window estimates? How exactly would anyone give me a window estimate019-09-2023 21:13
If mental illness were defined by a single photo this would be it006-09-2023 13:58
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact