Remember me
▼ Content

For Harvey55

For Harvey5529-03-2021 20:29
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Even after George Floyd had died, former Officer Chauvin found it necessary to
continue restraining him. That's similar to you attacking me because of my medical conditions while you are a "pure" American like GasGuzzler and gfm.
Is that what it takes for Americans to not feel threatened? He might not be dead but we need to make sure? That's the tide that the Nazi party rolled with in the 1930s. And since this is from Yahoo, it's not really news, right IBDM?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chauvin-trial-george-floyd-video-i-cant-breathe-opening-statement-161522133.html

It's okay Harvey. I plan on moving to Australia and Germans will help me. But it will not be because my father lived under the 3rd Reich. It's because we'd be working together and Australians might like someone who is willing to work with and get along with others.
To quote the Bible;
2 Thessalonians 3:10 ;
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you: that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

I'd like to enjoy eating and need an ileostomy for that to possibly happen. I have a crapsack as you put it but that isn't the problem.

The Bible also tells us in
John 13:34-35. Love one another deeply as brothers and sisters. Outdo one another in showing honor. ... And may the Lord cause you to increase and overflow with love for one another and for everyone, just as we do for you.

Myself, I think this is why Germans might like me and Australians would welcome me. That and I might be d@mned smart and I know very well that being smart doesn't matter if you're not welcome where you are. And I am not welcomed in the US because I am and have been willing to work with Americans. I think my being a disabled Veteran shows this.
And as MaDE in Germany knows, if they are willing to work with me, then many charities in Europe might benefit just as they would. They wouldn't be asking me to serve them while I would be asking them to work with me. Kind of why when
I say CO2 + H2O > HCHO + O2 has a little different meaning for me than for others. I did let MaDE know that kids need to know that they can Rock On. And with me, I will be Rocking science. Rock On!!
Edited on 29-03-2021 20:32
29-03-2021 21:25
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
James___ wrote:
continue restraining him.

No, Chauvin didn't. Floyd died of a drug overdose.

James___ wrote:
That's similar to you attacking me because of my medical conditions while you are a "pure" American like GasGuzzler and gfm.

Continued whining.

James___ wrote:
Is that what it takes for Americans to not feel threatened? He might not be dead but we need to make sure? That's the tide that the Nazi party rolled with in the 1930s. And since this is from Yahoo, it's not really news, right IBDM?
https://www.yahoo.com/news/chauvin-trial-george-floyd-video-i-cant-breathe-opening-statement-161522133.html

Numerous random thoughts nonsensically intermixed with each other. IOW, Jamesbabble.

James___ wrote:
It's okay Harvey. I plan on moving to Australia and Germans will help me. But it will not be because my father lived under the 3rd Reich. It's because we'd be working together and Australians might like someone who is willing to work with and get along with others.
To quote the Bible;
2 Thessalonians 3:10 ;
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you: that if any would not work, neither should he eat.

I'd like to enjoy eating and need an ileostomy for that to possibly happen. I have a crapsack as you put it but that isn't the problem.

The Bible also tells us in
John 13:34-35. Love one another deeply as brothers and sisters. Outdo one another in showing honor. ... And may the Lord cause you to increase and overflow with love for one another and for everyone, just as we do for you.

Myself, I think this is why Germans might like me and Australians would welcome me. That and I might be d@mned smart and I know very well that being smart doesn't matter if you're not welcome where you are. And I am not welcomed in the US because I am and have been willing to work with Americans. I think my being a disabled Veteran shows this.
And as MaDE in Germany knows, if they are willing to work with me, then many charities in Europe might benefit just as they would. They wouldn't be asking me to serve them while I would be asking them to work with me. Kind of why when
I say CO2 + H2O > HCHO + O2 has a little different meaning for me than for others. I did let MaDE know that kids need to know that they can Rock On. And with me, I will be Rocking science. Rock On!!

More Jamesbabble.
29-03-2021 22:26
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

@gfm, when a person is deceased, why act like they are a threat? It's sad that you think the deceased was still a threat.
And if you will read my post again, I did not make cause of death an issue. I never said that the former Officer Chauvin killed him. I only said that his death wasn't enough for Officer Chauvin.
30-03-2021 02:50
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

@gfm, when a person is deceased, why act like they are a threat? It's sad that you think the deceased was still a threat.
And if you will read my post again, I did not make cause of death an issue. I never said that the former Officer Chauvin killed him. I only said that his death wasn't enough for Officer Chauvin.

It' Officer Chauvin, not Dr. Chauvin... He was restraining Floyd, who was intoxicated. Not sure about EMS response times, but should come out in the trial. 8 1/2 minutes seem pretty quick, the ambulance had been called, before the restraint. There should be dispatch logs to prove it. Think this will be a key point to the trial. Floyd was already a medical-mess, dispatchers suggested restraint, until EMS arrived. It'll shift the trial more into the choice of restraint techniques, instead of the death. The medical examiner will likely confirm, that Floyd didn't die of strangulation. Conviction on any of the charges, are unlikely, they overcharged.
30-03-2021 04:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

It' Officer Chauvin, not Dr. Chauvin... He was restraining Floyd, who was intoxicated. Not sure about EMS response times, but should come out in the trial. 8 1/2 minutes seem pretty quick, the ambulance had been called, before the restraint. There should be dispatch logs to prove it. Think this will be a key point to the trial. Floyd was already a medical-mess, dispatchers suggested restraint, until EMS arrived. It'll shift the trial more into the choice of restraint techniques, instead of the death. The medical examiner will likely confirm, that Floyd didn't die of strangulation. Conviction on any of the charges, are unlikely, they overcharged.

I said former Officer Chauvin. And like gfm, you failed to answer the question.
I never mentioned cause of death. I only asked about restraining a person who is deceased.
And yet you said;
Conviction on any of the charges, are unlikely, they overcharged.

And Nazi's said the same thing. It's interesting but in 1938 Berlin went through something similar. Only in this instance it seems that the Jews are revolting.
ie., Harvey, IMHO, you and your friends are Nazis. And any facsimile of friendship will need to be reconciled with the previous statement.
And in the future Harvey, I will consider you and your friends as Nazis. You simply left no middle ground.
30-03-2021 07:44
(5197)
He's not a doctor, how would he know Floyd was dead, and not just unconscious? Ambulance on the way, wait for the professionals. Of course, you don't read for comprehension, just looking to whine and rant, incoherently... Don't intend to dumb down my writing for you, either step up, or slip back into you bottle.
30-03-2021 18:51
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21637)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
James___ wrote:

I said former Officer Chauvin. And like gfm, you failed to answer the question.
I never mentioned cause of death. I only asked about restraining a person who is deceased.
And yet you said;

And Nazi's said the same thing. It's interesting but in 1938 Berlin went through something similar. Only in this instance it seems that the Jews are revolting.
ie., Harvey, IMHO, you and your friends are Nazis. And any facsimile of friendship will need to be reconciled with the previous statement.
And in the future Harvey, I will consider you and your friends as Nazis. You simply left no middle ground.

This is not fascism. This is an officer restraining someone that is resisting arrest. The arrest itself was legitimate. Floyd was passing illegal currency and had a history of violence.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
31-03-2021 04:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
HarveyH55 wrote:

My understanding is there are different options on the table for the jury. Do I have this wrong?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
Edited on 31-03-2021 05:30
01-04-2021 06:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Harvey, when I had cancer, I worked in a warehouse. Before cancer, I could bench press 200 lbs. easily and with the shoulder press, 100 lbs. I could also run a
6 minute mile.
I could work out in the gym for 2 to 3 hours and then go play basketball for another 2 hours or so.
As you said, you work in a warehouse because it requires physical ability. When I worked in a warehouse, I could lift 3 totes with parts weighing 105 lbs. over my head and put them where they needed to go.
And when working in a factory, I rode a mountain bike 120 to 140 miles a week.
It never left 18th gear. Going up a 30º hill? It stayed in 18th gear.
I got hit by a van going 50 mph while riding it. I took the hit and stayed on the bike until I got slammed into the road. I survived because I was less than 6% body fat.
At work, if we had to lift something weighing 150 lbs., I would do it by myself. Okay, it only weighed 125 lbs. But it was easy and my coworkers liked it. Kind of why they liked working with me. I could do the heavy work and give them a break.
And this is because I am a disabled Veteran. It's funny in a way Harvey. When I was in the Navy, I quit going to the gym because bench pressing 250 lbs. on a universal was too easy. I could carry a 50 lb. bale of rags in each hand about 1,000 feet and drop about 7 stories. I was on an aircraft carrier.
We had a guy that couldn't carry a 50 lb. bale of rags so I carried his. This way he got credit for work he never did.
And at the end of the day Harvey, when I was in Busan, South Korea, I heard about a race riot that almost happened. It was a white guy and a black guy with people lining up on both sides of the street according to race.
I was the white guy. Only my 2 friends knew this. They were both Mexican and the black guy was upset with one of my friends. The black guy and my Mexican friend bumped into each other and the black guy dropped a prawn.
I didn't understand why that was a problem and when a smaller black guy would get mouthy and come towards me, I'd just push him back. Thing is, the bigger black guy probably noticed I didn't need to try to get rid of the smaller guy. I kept my eyes on him. And he ended up backing down.
The sad part is that poor Koreans who couldn't afford it were offering to buy him 2 orders of prawns but he wanted my Mexican friend.
What's funny about this is that my friend asked for my bottle of Oscar that I was drinking. And yet you will miss the absurdity of this. A race riot between whites and blacks almost happened in South Korea because a black guy was upset with my Mexican friend.
And with that and with what was said on the ship, it would have created more problems if people knew who were involved. But you don't know about stuff like this.

With what I posted Harvey, isn't it funny that a race riot almost happened because a white guy stood up for his Mexican friend? And yes, I still remember who he was. He was also from Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Thing is, on a boat you need to get along with other people. Otherwise it's toxic like this forum.
Edited on 01-04-2021 06:48
01-04-2021 07:31
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
If you don't get it Harvey, I'm not one of you and never will be. And in life, it's about being a part of the group. Sadly, I want a Bollywood movie dubbed in English because it's funny as all hell. Can I get Bollywood in India to do that? And with it dubbed in English, it would be with their accent.
I think you'd love it while I would allow for you to say "those Indian women". She is hot but maybe nit as hot as a Louisiana Saturday Night https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6M49ac8rGs
01-04-2021 07:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Then there's always this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-EMyh-6MEA
Edited on 01-04-2021 07:35
01-04-2021 08:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And Harvey, while in the Navy, my ship ran over a Russian submarine killing 6 Russians. That's what the phone chatter said. If you were there you would know that it was an odd situation.
No American ship was within 6 miles of an aircraft carrier. It simply wasn't with the battle group.
And we killed 6 Russians because we are America.
You gotta admit, the Cold War was on and Russia was communist so everything was good, right?
Kind of why we serve in the military Harvey, they're not us and we killed them.
And now Harvey you are sad because you missed out, right? That is a part of serving America.
With myself, I went on watch afterwards, the next watch. My engine room shut down one boiler because those fukkin Rooskies ruputred our fuel tank.
Can you you believe that? We had to shut down a boiler because we killed 6 of them. They should be glad we didn't sink their sub. D@mn lucky.

Just curious Harvey. Does that sound better? I want to be an American. Can you help me to get it right? It seems the press and both the American and Russian embassy's characterized things differently. Why would they do that when they are communist and we are not?

p.s., IBDM supports you. He pm'd me and let me know that you're his "guy".
Still, can you guys say that you helped to kill 6 Russians? I can.

If you're on the ship, it's your ship. Credit is shared.

Edited on 01-04-2021 08:14
01-04-2021 08:42
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
To explain the politics. A Russian submarine did not know that it was surfacing underneath the bow of an aircraft carrier? It/we were in the radars blind spot. Why it surfaced.
Yet why did an aircraft carrier leave its battle group? Just not allowed but it happened. This would be why both countries did not report what actually happened. Both captains were willing to kill their crew.
If a submarine could sink an aircraft carrier, Captain Woodward who was the captain of the USS Kitty Hawk found that acceptable. You guys simply missed all of the fun.
And seriously speaking, serving is about killing the other guy.

Edited on 01-04-2021 08:44
01-04-2021 08:54
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
You know Harvey, when I was 17, I almost killed someone. I tried leaving my brother's party and they kept swinging on me. The 3rd time I had them on the floor. And I squeezed their throat oh so slowly. They couldn't stop me from killing them.
But I heard a gal saying stop. I barely heard her. I weighed 165 and the guy was over 200. He never tried me again. It's funny when someone knows that you can kill them and there's nothing they can do about it.
We became friends after that. And with the military, question #1 is are you willing to kill?

Harvey, if you can't kill someone, the military is simply the wrong place to be. You don't win by letting the other guy live. Losers die.

Edited on 01-04-2021 08:56
01-04-2021 09:20
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
And for the record Harvey, those of us going on watch after 6 Russians were killed were in shock. Fires were lost in one boiler. That is also serious but at no time do you go on watch at 3:30 am and hear "We just killed 6 Russians".
01-04-2021 09:39
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
As you've said, you've worked in the same warehouse for 27 years. Ever see the looks on your coworkers faces saying we just killed 6 Russians and lost fires in one of our boilers?
That is truly a Kodak moment Harvey. Steam lines can rupture when fires are lost. Much worse than 6 dead Russians. There was nothing good about it. And Thank You Harvey for reminding me of this.
01-04-2021 10:42
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
James, it seems by your story that you were quite an athlete back in a day. How tall are you and how much did you weight back then? I remember that in school I was the best in my class in sports. I did not train but compared to others in my class I was better. I remember my 100 m time was around 12 seconds. Nothing spectacular but compared to other in my class I was quite a bit quicker. Others clocked around 13 seconds. I also won in long jump, shot put and eventually even in 1500m running. The guy who own everyone in that distance before got fat at the end of the school and eventually lost to me. I was around 17 or something when the teacher brought us to the gym to bench press first time in life. One guy benched 65 kg, remember the fat guy who was previously good at long distance. He was the strongest. I benched if I remember correctly 57 or 60 kg. I was the second that day. I started to train in the gym and in quite a short time I was able to bench 110 kg. I am only 178 cm tall and I weighed around 72 kg back then in the school. Some bigger guy said that he is embarrased by me because I benched more than him although he was almost 2 meter tall and weighed a lot more than me. Apparently he did not understand that his long arms are at disadvatage because of the leverages. I also liked to play basketball. At some point I was able to dunk the ball quite easily.
But with women it is all about the frame and bones. Women do not care how much you bench, jump or throw. They care about your height, face and bone structure. Thats basic biology.
p.s Also, you have posted some entertaining dancing videos. Here is one I like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmBnnon0Ek&ab_channel=KmMusic

I would like to be able to dance like the guy on the roof

Edited on 01-04-2021 11:00
03-04-2021 23:46
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
James, it seems by your story that you were quite an athlete back in a day. How tall are you and how much did you weight back then? I remember that in school I was the best in my class in sports. I did not train but compared to others in my class I was better. I remember my 100 m time was around 12 seconds. Nothing spectacular but compared to other in my class I was quite a bit quicker. Others clocked around 13 seconds. I also won in long jump, shot put and eventually even in 1500m running. The guy who own everyone in that distance before got fat at the end of the school and eventually lost to me. I was around 17 or something when the teacher brought us to the gym to bench press first time in life. One guy benched 65 kg, remember the fat guy who was previously good at long distance. He was the strongest. I benched if I remember correctly 57 or 60 kg. I was the second that day. I started to train in the gym and in quite a short time I was able to bench 110 kg. I am only 178 cm tall and I weighed around 72 kg back then in the school. Some bigger guy said that he is embarrased by me because I benched more than him although he was almost 2 meter tall and weighed a lot more than me. Apparently he did not understand that his long arms are at disadvatage because of the leverages. I also liked to play basketball. At some point I was able to dunk the ball quite easily.
But with women it is all about the frame and bones. Women do not care how much you bench, jump or throw. They care about your height, face and bone structure. Thats basic biology.
p.s Also, you have posted some entertaining dancing videos. Here is one I like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPmBnnon0Ek&ab_channel=KmMusic

I would like to be able to dance like the guy on the roof

The guy on the roof is Sven Otten https://www.youtube.com/user/JustSomeMotion and one day I will break his legs.

With women, it's difficult to say. It might be that as the world population grows, just having a normal relationship becomes more difficult. When I lived near Atlanta, Georgia, USA, their newspaper did a story where guys would go to church to meet a woman.
With me, I have a significant hearing loss and it's usually married people that cause me problems. it's possible that today it's a more competitive environment.
When I was in high school, I weighed about 75 kgs. When I joined the Navy, I went up to 88.5 kgs. With what I mentioned about weights and running, I was in my early 40s unless I was in the Navy. That's why I mentioned before cancer.
What hurt me the most with having a social life was working in a factory. When I was going to Junior College, I had friends and not adversaries.
Still, with women, first impressions might matter and not your size. Next time you go out just relax and ask her what she likes and what she's done. Give her a chance to open up to you and she just might.
If you consider this forum, it's about how aggressive you are. And while I am pursuing an experiment that PhD scientists haven't thought of, that's not what I'm after.
04-04-2021 02:51
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
James, how tall you are/were?
04-04-2021 05:02
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
James, how tall you are/were?

180 cms and I went from 75kgs to 88.5 kgs.
With me though, when it's -5º C., it is time to do something. That's usually when skiing is the best. I am 1/2 Norwegian and I do love it when there are the right conditions for skiing. These guys simply don't know how beautiful it is to be out on the slopes in such beautiful weather.
And when I lived in Jacksonville, Florida, I would go running in the evening when there was a downpour. The humiture would be 100º F. +.
And with these guys, they would be inside complaining about the weather.
They are American. They know what air conditioning and heating is about. Just ask IBDM. He needs to relocate to where he might be better appreciated. His skills/talent is being wasted.
04-04-2021 13:10
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
180 cms

I am 178 cm. Back in your younger days it was quite a good height but nowadays they consider it a manlet cutoff height. I know all about it because I read a lot of incel forums. The social media has ****ed up the dating market for average man nowadays. Back in a day it was like communism where everybody got their piece of the pie. Nowadays it is a completely free market where winners take it all. I have accepted it. It causes a lot of frustration, depression and suicides among young men nowadays but it is what it is. Basic biology.
05-04-2021 20:24
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
I'm only a little taller than you. Some of it has to do with money. Here in the US, during the great recession divorce rates declined. People had less money so were less independent. And today more women work than in previous decades.
Then if you look at some of the commutes that some people have, work takes up most of their day. If you consider that a person has a 1 hour commute and has 1 hour for lunch and works 8 hours, that's 11 hours gone. And in some cities the total time to commute to work and home can be 4 hours or more.
It's probably more challenging to day because of more demand placed on a person's time.
05-04-2021 21:27
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
You are right, it is about money. Women earn their own income nowadays and do not need a provider anymore. Flashing tits on tik-tok could make tens and tens of thousand nowadays. Much much more than a simple guy working in the factory all day. Women are programmed by nature to go for the best genetics. Men are programmed to almost **** everything no matter the genetics. Never in my life I have seen a female incel. No matter how fat, ugly or even deformed they are - most certainly there is a guy who is willing to **** this woman. On the other hand I know many many quite normal looking guys who have no woman and most probably never will. They simply do not attract women because of their looks.
Edited on 05-04-2021 21:28
06-04-2021 05:38
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
You are right, it is about money. Women earn their own income nowadays and do not need a provider anymore. Flashing tits on tik-tok could make tens and tens of thousand nowadays. Much much more than a simple guy working in the factory all day. Women are programmed by nature to go for the best genetics. Men are programmed to almost **** everything no matter the genetics. Never in my life I have seen a female incel. No matter how fat, ugly or even deformed they are - most certainly there is a guy who is willing to **** this woman. On the other hand I know many many quite normal looking guys who have no woman and most probably never will. They simply do not attract women because of their looks.

You're not a normal guy. Your A-frame cost money. Your complaint seems to be more about I have money but....
That is a difficult question to answer. When you have money, how to meet a woman who likes you? There is no easy answer. You're successful.
In the US, some women are known as "Gold Diggers". They want a rich man. They'd love you. We have TV shows that support this. But a relationship is different and is much more difficult.
06-04-2021 14:32
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
I do not have much money, my monthly income is 970 dollars. Just for comparison, what is your monthly income, James?
06-04-2021 19:05
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
I do not have much money, my monthly income is 970 dollars. Just for comparison, what is your monthly income, James?

Not enough to get the healthcare that I need.
06-04-2021 19:30
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2935)
James___ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Wait!......I thought Biden said access to health care is a basic right, not a privilege. Is he not delivering for you?

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
06-04-2021 20:05
keepit
★★★★★
(3074)
Gas,
Just because Biden says that doesn't mean that is the law of the land. Matter of fact i don't think it is the law of the land.
I have a hard time getting the medical care i need sometimes even though i know more about the system than some.
06-04-2021 20:52
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14454)
keepit wrote: Gas, Just because ... that doesn't mean ...

Once again you have chosen to avoid including any information, preferring instead to just babble meaninglessly. You know very well that there are limitless things that are not meant by any action or statement ... and you have decided to create a post that identifies only one thing that is not meant.

You amount to nothing but a waste of bandwidth.

06-04-2021 21:59
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
James___ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

James, I hope you are in crypto. I myself just aped in and bought a bunch of promising shitcoins( overall I have spent around 1000 dollars to buy shitcoins, from which around 700 I spent today
). I remember when bitcoin dropped to 3k in 2019 and then I though to myself that this would be a good price to buy. But I did not had an account to buy and I did not had much interest to set up it back then. It seemed too much effort. I am lazy and stupid. Knowing that is my only strenght. On the other hand, I have lately seen, how many other stupid people are there who fell for scams like covid, global warming etc and how easily those guys are brainwhashed by the goverment. It gives me hope that a stupid guy like me could at least milk those guys who are very easily brainwashed.
I hope some of those coins that I buy will moon. It is my only chance to get some serious money and turn my life around. I have already picked a car which I would buy if I make it. I am not looking for stupid stuff like lambo or smth like that. I need only about 25k to buy an audi q7 v12 tdi, 368 kw stock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjGLWgGuxk&ab_channel=AutoTopNL
James, I am pretty sure that a guy like you could make really good money in crypto trading. Probably you have other more interesting things on your mind to deal with but do not you agree that we need money? With your abilities you can get the snowball rolling and make some serious money.
Edited on 06-04-2021 22:08
07-04-2021 17:45
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
GasGuzzler wrote:
James___ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

Wait!......I thought Biden said access to health care is a basic right, not a privilege. Is he not delivering for you?

Just because something is a basic right does not mean that people have it. I can say that legally I have the right to have a life in the US because I was born here. Yet as a disabled Veteran I have been denied that right.
It's possible that people who have never served in the military need something to happen while many Veterans would prefer to have a life. After all, people like you always went home after work. How boring, just nothing happening.
And as Americans like you are aggressive, it breaks up the monotony of having a good life, right?
07-04-2021 17:49
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
Xadoman wrote:
James___ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

James, I hope you are in crypto. I myself just aped in and bought a bunch of promising shitcoins( overall I have spent around 1000 dollars to buy shitcoins, from which around 700 I spent today
). I remember when bitcoin dropped to 3k in 2019 and then I though to myself that this would be a good price to buy. But I did not had an account to buy and I did not had much interest to set up it back then. It seemed too much effort. I am lazy and stupid. Knowing that is my only strenght. On the other hand, I have lately seen, how many other stupid people are there who fell for scams like covid, global warming etc and how easily those guys are brainwhashed by the goverment. It gives me hope that a stupid guy like me could at least milk those guys who are very easily brainwashed.
I hope some of those coins that I buy will moon. It is my only chance to get some serious money and turn my life around. I have already picked a car which I would buy if I make it. I am not looking for stupid stuff like lambo or smth like that. I need only about 25k to buy an audi q7 v12 tdi, 368 kw stock.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnjGLWgGuxk&ab_channel=AutoTopNL
James, I am pretty sure that a guy like you could make really good money in crypto trading. Probably you have other more interesting things on your mind to deal with but do not you agree that we need money? With your abilities you can get the snowball rolling and make some serious money.

I'm actually thinking that I'd like to live in Australia and enjoy life for a change.
The projects I'm pursuing should help with that. And then maybe they'd let me volunteer at one of their wildlife parks.
14-02-2022 18:43
DorthyMiller
☆☆☆☆☆
(1)
James___ wrote:
I'm only a little taller than you. Some of it has to do with money. Here in the US, during the great recession divorce rates declined. People had less money so were less independent. And today more women work than in previous decades.
Then if you look at some of the commutes that some people have, work takes up most of their day. If you consider that a person has a 1 hour commute and has 1 hour for lunch and works 8 hours, that's 11 hours gone. And in some cities the total time to commute to work and home can be 4 hours or more.
It's probably more challenging to day because of more demand placed on a person's time.

And now, during the pandemic, the number of divorces, on the contrary, has increased. And the number of cases of domestic violence has increased. Even new terms are being invented to describe the family situation https://onlinedivorcer.com/blog/toxic-marriage-signs
Even 10-20 years ago, no one would have thought that marriage could be toxic
14-02-2022 19:48
(5197)
DorthyMiller wrote:
James___ wrote:

And now, during the pandemic, the number of divorces, on the contrary, has increased. And the number of cases of domestic violence has increased. Even new terms are being invented to describe the family situation https://onlinedivorcer.com/blog/toxic-marriage-signs
Even 10-20 years ago, no one would have thought that marriage could be toxic

Actually, it's been around for a long time. It's called 'cabin-fever' Even though we really didn't seriously shut everyone in their homes, we were seriously limited in what we could do when out of the house. Not to mention the amount of stress Dr. Fauci, politicians, and the media put everybody under these past two years. Not everyone did as well on the government handouts. Lot of people lived on credit, their income barely covered minimum payments, with both working.

Join the debate For Harvey55:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
@ Harvey551210-12-2023 12:26
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact