Remember me
▼ Content

@ Harvey55

@ Harvey5506-12-2023 07:51
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
After we're dead people might find your posts educational. You posted about the Obama Train which some people might find racist. Then they'll see that you asked no one to support your opinion. You expressed Free Speech.
And then when you said that both China and the U.S. are capitalist countries because of the way they exploit people, something that has been missed by everyone but not by you.
Swanee shows he does not support Free Speech, things need to be his way. It is
possible that if I am successful then people will take a lot of interest in this forum.
Free Speech is allowed for. People can have their own opinion even if it's not one people support. It's their opinion and how people respond to it is up to them.
And with my work, they'll see where quite often we were discussing something. Point - counterpoint just as there are moves and countermoves. Everyone had their own opinion except for swanee.
Several years of posting will show allowing for Free Speech requires allowing for the other person to have their own opinion/thoughts. And your thoughts on the relationship between China and the U.S. might be what people find disturbing for the simple reason is that you would be right.
06-12-2023 13:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
After we're dead people might find your posts educational. You posted about the Obama Train which some people might find racist. Then they'll see that you asked no one to support your opinion. You expressed Free Speech.
And then when you said that both China and the U.S. are capitalist countries because of the way they exploit people, something that has been missed by everyone but not by you.
Swanee shows he does not support Free Speech, things need to be his way. It is
possible that if I am successful then people will take a lot of interest in this forum.
Free Speech is allowed for. People can have their own opinion even if it's not one people support. It's their opinion and how people respond to it is up to them.
And with my work, they'll see where quite often we were discussing something. Point - counterpoint just as there are moves and countermoves. Everyone had their own opinion except for swanee.
Several years of posting will show allowing for Free Speech requires allowing for the other person to have their own opinion/thoughts. And your thoughts on the relationship between China and the U.S. might be what people find disturbing for the simple reason is that you would be right.

LOL Facebook gets more post in any second than this place has gathered since inception. This is not a forum, in fact it isn't even here, in fact there is no here at all, so no one cares

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-12-2023 08:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Rights and freedom mean little, without respect and responsibility. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. People use to have commonsense and self-control, respected other peoples rights and freedoms, as they hoped others would respect theirs. Entirely voluntary, but it was the right thing to do. But, society tends to 'spoil' the weak, and low intelligent. Who, rather than rise to their challenges, and try to function equally. They use their 'rights' to bring everyone else down to their level. Lacking the ability to engage in a discussion, they disrupt and derail to some nonsensical crap, that only make sense to their defective mind.
09-12-2023 18:27
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Rights and freedom mean little, without respect and responsibility. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. People use to have commonsense and self-control, respected other peoples rights and freedoms, as they hoped others would respect theirs. Entirely voluntary, but it was the right thing to do. But, society tends to 'spoil' the weak, and low intelligent. Who, rather than rise to their challenges, and try to function equally. They use their 'rights' to bring everyone else down to their level. Lacking the ability to engage in a discussion, they disrupt and derail to some nonsensical crap, that only make sense to their defective mind.

If things work out for and I think they will, with my experiment in atmospheric chemistry, this was the only forum where I was allowed to discuss. I got banned from science forums. Why? Can you Google it or find it on Wikipedia? No? Then you can't discuss it.
And I found NOAA's report because I was discussing climate change in here, one of the most toxic forums on the net. And we know that some people are toxic and I won't get all snarky about this but people have their own opinions.
And it's well know that climate change is a toxic subject. I think saying CO2 is the cause when considering the mass of CO2 and the mass of the atmosphere, by mass it's insignificant.
In the global temperature graph, CO2 levels increased in the Earth's atmosphere.
And for about 40 years the global temperature varied by an insignificant amount.
The warming before and after that period have 2 different rates of change.
The first warming period was probably natural warming. The period of little change, did surface testing of nuclear bombs putting radioactive elements in the atmosphere basically reflected solar radiation? And with the 2nd warming period, depletion of the ozone layer and urban sprawl (deforestation) also parallel global warming.
I'll be hoping to have core samples taken to see if regional climate variance during both the Roman and Medieval warm periods parallel each other. Why this matters is that a mountain pass in Norway stayed open for 1,000 years. The Dark Ages cool period didn't seem to get cool enough to close.
And when scientists say global warming is revealing artifacts 1,000 years old where glacial retreat has been happening in the Yukon. During the age of the Vikings, it was this warm. It's possible the Gulf Stream off the coast of Florida (if you don't know where Florida is, it's in the southeast U.S.) helped to keep Norway warm but not further east in Europe.
With what the find in Canada's Yukon suggests is that it might be warm for another 200 to 300 years. I think we're on the down side of this inter-glacial period.
And when the mountain pass in Norway closed, it was during the Little Ice Age cool period. The Little Ice Age didn't encompass all of its cool period, it was the most notable cooling however.
I think core samples taken in different countries might show a pattern from one warm period to the next.
And Harvey, if my work becomes known then people will be reading this thread. It'll give them some things to consider and shows what free speech allows for. And as we know, some people will abuse free speech.
Attached image:

Edited on 09-12-2023 18:29
09-12-2023 22:53
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Personally, I have serious doubts that human activity has any significant affect on the planet. We are filthy, destructive, and leave trash everywhere. But, for the most part, we a confined to land. Which is only about 20% of the planet surface. A couple centuries of burning stuff isn't going to have a huge impact. One volcano erupting spews more crap into the atmosphere, than humans in a year. Some years we have 5 or 6 major eruptions, that don't seem to have a huge impact.

Pretty sure climate-change is pure bullshit. Just math, and riding the margin-of-error. There are no flaws in the methodology, so they can claim what they like. Acceptable by the rules, so most scientist have to accept the crap. Looking good on paper, doesn't make it real, or working. The truth isn't that hard to sell, or cost that much. The IPCC works really hard to sell their product. Most people are still not convinced. They might not understand the details, but it just doesn't 'feel' like the truth. Con-artists use a lot of fast-talk,pressure to confuse, so their 'victim' doesn't hear that inner voice, telling them something isn't quite right. But, people are also greedy, and fear missing out on cashing in on an unbelievable deal.

I don't think we have peaked during this inter-glacial. As ice melts, there are artifacts from warmer times revealed. After we peak, I don't think it will be a sudden plunge into the next cold period. It'll stay hot and humid for a very long time. We only have to adapt, and prepare. I'll be long gone, before much of the world is enjoying the Florida-type climate, but it isn't that hard to get use to. Definitely better than the icy cold winters. Which is likely to derail Biden's re-election... He let about 2 million/year people into America,on a sob story. Many lied about having a sponsor, and a place to stay, until their court date (3+ years). Many ore homeless, many cities shelters have been packed all year. New shelters fill quickly. First major winter storm, and Joe will be prying up families of Popsicle-people off sidewalks. Many will be Americans, since the 'immigrants' will get preferential treatment. Can't have the border problem in the media...
09-12-2023 23:44
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
You made some good points Harvey. I did take the time to do the math and for what the IPCC says is "extra heat" in the Earth's atmosphere, ozone depletion would account for it. And the IPCC says thanks to CO2 and CH4 (both greenhouse gasses) the ozone layer is recovering.
I find that a serious contradiction and nullifies the IPCC's stated goals.
In Roman times, if Rome built a city for 25,000 people, 40,000 would show up. How to get people to build a city where they live? How much poverty is created in the U.S. by its trade deficit? When Dubya used the housing market to increase available credit to pull the U.S. out of a recession, I think that was a mistake.
The U.S. trade deficit is 6% of its GDP. Can America afford that? 2/3rds of it goes to China, a capitalist country like the U.S. I have to laugh every time I think about that. I think if the U.S. did more trade with Central and South America then those people might think they could help to grow their own economy and stay in their countries.
Spanish speaking countries on those 2 continents I think need to consider what the U.S. and Brazil have done to develop their economies. This is where maybe both the U.S. and Brazil can help them to better develop their economies. They did create a trade zone for their countries. Would supporting that help?
Edited on 09-12-2023 23:45
10-12-2023 00:57
Xadoman
★★★★☆
(1035)
The earth was at once a molten blob. 5500+ degrees celsius surface temperature. Now it is supposed to be near 15 degrees on average. The earth has cooled from 5500 to 15. Nothing has prevented this cooling. CO2 levels have historically been much much higher. The hot surface of earth would support a hot and thick atmosphere. When the surface of earth was around 500+degrees then the atmosphere was probably similar to Venus s atmosphere which is thick and very hot uniformly. Hot surface, as said, supports a very hot and thick atmosphere. The hotter the surface the more gases would outgass from the surface. For example, the oceans would probably outgass at 500 degrees celsius, which would make an atmosphere thicker than it is now. Simple as that.

The earth however continues to cool down. Nothing is going to prevent this from not happening. The inner core of earth cools and takes the average temperature of earth down with it.

The snowball earth and ice ages are all myths. The earth was warmer in history and will be cooler in the future. Simple as that.
Edited on 10-12-2023 01:01
10-12-2023 01:40
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Xadoman wrote:
The earth was at once a molten blob. 5500+ degrees celsius surface temperature. Now it is supposed to be near 15 degrees on average. The earth has cooled from 5500 to 15. Nothing has prevented this cooling. CO2 levels have historically been much much higher. The hot surface of earth would support a hot and thick atmosphere. When the surface of earth was around 500+degrees then the atmosphere was probably similar to Venus s atmosphere which is thick and very hot uniformly. Hot surface, as said, supports a very hot and thick atmosphere. The hotter the surface the more gases would outgass from the surface. For example, the oceans would probably outgass at 500 degrees celsius, which would make an atmosphere thicker than it is now. Simple as that.

The earth however continues to cool down. Nothing is going to prevent this from not happening. The inner core of earth cools and takes the average temperature of earth down with it.

The snowball earth and ice ages are all myths. The earth was warmer in history and will be cooler in the future. Simple as that.

If we don't understand change then we can't adapt to it. There's science I'd like to see done and yet someone in here showed some basic science. That was the temperature at ground level and above. They had several months of data which I found impressive.
Why does this matter? Atmospheric temperature dropped close to ground level.
That suggests the Earth itself is conserving heat as math which the laws of gravity allows for. And yet if the Earth were to be emitting energy then it's rate of compression based on gravity would need to be significant, possibly more like the Sun.
10-12-2023 03:07
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Xadoman wrote:

If we don't understand change then we can't adapt to it. There's science I'd like to see done and yet someone in here showed some basic science. That was the temperature at ground level and above. They had several months of data which I found impressive.
Why does this matter? Atmospheric temperature dropped close to ground level.
That suggests the Earth itself is conserving heat as math which the laws of gravity allows for. And yet if the Earth were to be emitting energy then it's rate of compression based on gravity would need to be significant, possibly more like the Sun.

The Earth is emitting energy constantly, and you know this. So why are you playing dumb?

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

10-12-2023 05:14
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

The Earth is emitting energy constantly, and you know this. So why are you playing dumb?

Alan, you'll become known as a typical Christian and American.
Edited on 10-12-2023 05:16
10-12-2023 05:18
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

Alan, you'll become known as a typical Christian and American.

ULTRA MAGA

10-12-2023 05:33
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Swan wrote:

You're right.
Edited on 10-12-2023 05:34
10-12-2023 12:26
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Swan wrote:

You're right.

See what happens when you take your pills on time.

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate @ Harvey55:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
For Harvey553314-02-2022 19:48
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact