Remember me
▼ Content

EU expansion and other things

EU expansion and other things24-03-2021 08:07
Amanbir S Grewal
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
Hey,

Firstly, I just have some queries regarding the EU and it'd be cool if you could help me out.

1. Turkey's membership to the European Union will give the EU better access to the Middle-East, and thus to the current crisis.

2. Not that it'll not help Turkey approach its former allies in the region, Lebanon and the UAE.

3. We can get Carbon emission reductions via this path (thru transfer of technology and finance) and include all countries of the region who are not able to participate in the Climate Change debate.

Secondly, Mexico is the other large carbon emitter in South America that is not regulated by EU/North America policy. Is there any way to involve it in a 'CASH FOR REDUCTION' deal with the USA for achieving national emission targets?

And a third and last point, small and developed nations can serve as scientific and administrative bases for the G-8 or G-10 group of nations. Countries like Jordan can be turned into 'HUBS' for Globalisation and its support systems.

And I sum up, tough nations like Turkey and Mexico who are big bargainers on the world stage need equal attention. Smaller nations have an attached value in the bigger scheme of things. Better results mean complete results.
24-03-2021 08:50
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
What current crisis? Define 'climate change'.

Buzzword fallacy.
24-03-2021 17:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Amanbir S Grewal wrote:
Hey,

Firstly, I just have some queries regarding the EU and it'd be cool if you could help me out.

1. Turkey's membership to the European Union will give the EU better access to the Middle-East, and thus to the current crisis.

2. Not that it'll not help Turkey approach its former allies in the region, Lebanon and the UAE.

3. We can get Carbon emission reductions via this path (thru transfer of technology and finance) and include all countries of the region who are not able to participate in the Climate Change debate.

Secondly, Mexico is the other large carbon emitter in South America that is not regulated by EU/North America policy. Is there any way to involve it in a 'CASH FOR REDUCTION' deal with the USA for achieving national emission targets?

And a third and last point, small and developed nations can serve as scientific and administrative bases for the G-8 or G-10 group of nations. Countries like Jordan can be turned into 'HUBS' for Globalisation and its support systems.

And I sum up, tough nations like Turkey and Mexico who are big bargainers on the world stage need equal attention. Smaller nations have an attached value in the bigger scheme of things. Better results mean complete results.

WTF? You mean Joe Biden is paying countries, to not buy our oil, gas, and coal? Damn, we already pay Mexico to deal with the migrant caravans, on their side of the border, and we are getting screwed on that deal. They let at least 100,000 of the get past. Who knows how many had the cash, to bribe their way in. I knew the EU only wanted us in the Paris Deal, to pick up the tab, for a bunch of freeloaders, and bums. We need to impeach Biden, before he totally destroys the country, the world... Probably give him an F'ing Nobel Prize, for incompetence, like Obama, and Gore.
14-06-2021 01:23
Amanbir S Grewal
☆☆☆☆☆
(12)
tax cuts for guns and i chase the apaches away!

i like the way you wait for it, but i assure you, nothing like the friggin lines.......
14-06-2021 02:05
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14438)
Amanbir S Grewal wrote:Secondly, Mexico is the other large carbon emitter in South America ...

That's pretty smart. Mexico doesn't emit in Mexico. Mexico emits in South America. Fascinating.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=b0gpqBCi7Q0

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
14-06-2021 06:17
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21612)
Amanbir S Grewal wrote:
3. We can get Carbon emission reductions via this path (thru transfer of technology and finance)

There is no need to reduce CO2 emissions. Carbon is not CO2. CO2 has absolutely no ability to warm the Earth. It is a necessary gas for life to exist on Earth.
Amanbir S Grewal wrote:
and include all countries of the region who are not able to participate in the Climate Change debate.

Your plan to spread the Church of Global Warming, and with it, the misery of fascism is not desirable.
Amanbir S Grewal wrote:
Secondly, Mexico is the other large carbon emitter in South America

Mexico is in North America. Guess you flunked geography.
Amanbir S Grewal wrote:

Fascism is not desirable.
Amanbir S Grewal wrote:

I don't want fascism and communism to spread anymore. It brings nothing but misery.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate EU expansion and other things:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
16 Things Colleges Are Doing to HARM the Environment1118-02-2024 04:40
Chatbots sometimes make things up. Is AI's hallucination problem fixable?503-08-2023 13:20
Creating culture where we repair things rather than throw away811-02-2021 01:22
East EU temperatures skyrocketed since last year203-02-2020 19:14
EU Parliament Climate Emergency vote2802-12-2019 19:15
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact