Remember me
▼ Content

Dentists and covid

Page 3 of 3<123
31-03-2021 17:39
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
duncan61 wrote:
I am going to disagree ITN as new cases have recently been diagnosed in Queensland and now it has spread to NSW again.

So? New cases of plague have recently been diagnosed in DR Congo. New cases of ebola have recently been diagnosed there as well.

duncan61 wrote:
It would seem the only way to stop the rapid spread is to isolate and take precautions.

Isolation does not stop a virus from spreading. What do you mean by "take precautions"?

duncan61 wrote:
Is wearing a mask all that bad

That's not the point...

But since you're in the mood for asking questions, ask yourself this: Is giving up your freedom [to make your own healthcare decisions as you see fit] all that bad? Is being a slave to tyrannical government all that bad?

Also think of the shoe being put on the other foot... What if you were being forced to remain unmasked? Would it really be all that bad? What if you were forced to walk off of a cliff? Would it really be all that bad? What if you were forced to shoot your dog in the head? Would it really be all that bad? What if you were forced to be a sewer worker rather than whatever you currently do for a living? Would it really be all that bad? What if a tyrannical government forced you to keep working until you die (iow, banned retirement)? Would it really be all that bad?

duncan61 wrote:
and being aware of distancing.

Six feet does not stop a virus.

duncan61 wrote:
The west aus gov have locked our border again.

Tyranny is fun, isn't it? Being a lab rat trapped inside of a cage is fun, isn't it? Meanwhile, the people who are locking you down are free to do whatever they wish to do. They don't live under the same rules that they impose upon you, you see... They view themselves as being above dirty peasants like you, you see...

duncan61 wrote:
When everyone has been immunised will this flu go away

No.

duncan61 wrote:
or are we stuck with it for ever.

It will be around in the viral landscape forever, like any other flu-like illness.

duncan61 wrote:
I would prefer to be eaten by a giant space goat than die of a virulent disease caught from a dirty telephone

Interesting... I'm guessing that a virulent disease will get to you first...
Edited on 31-03-2021 17:53
31-03-2021 17:49
GasGuzzler
★★★★★
(2938)
duncan61 wrote:
Is wearing a mask all that bad?

Yes. Not only are they utterly useless against covid, mask wearing is the symbol of obedience to a tyrannical government.

Radiation will not penetrate a perfect insulator, thus as I said space is not a perfect insulator.- Swan
31-03-2021 17:56
(3314)
GasGuzzler wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Yes. Not only are they utterly useless against covid, mask wearing is the symbol of obedience to a tyrannical government.

That's why I've dubbed The Mask as a "compliance cloth".
31-03-2021 23:34
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14475)
GasGuzzler wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Your account has been credited.
Attached image:

01-04-2021 03:14
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
The problem, is that a virus, doesn't need a specific host, to survive or spread. It can only reproduce, in a host it can infect. Other animals, even insects can provide as safe environment, for the virus to survive, it just can't reproduce. We will never completely eradicate any virus. We don't try with common cold, because it mutates often, vaccines target specific strains, usually not so effective on variants. There are 4,000+ known covid variants. At least 5 have been found to cross continents (spread, beyond the local population). Too early to guess, if the vaccines will protect against all variants, and it doesn't look promising. Likely, a repeat of 2020, with new vaccines in the works. I'm guessing that when Biden tells the country we have to hide in our basements, again, people will just give him the one-finger-salute. Didn't work the first time, why keep doing the same, stupid thing, over, and over... It's just a cold, for 98% of the population that get infected. Only 2% are having difficulties, most recover.
01-04-2021 09:37
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
I am going to disagree ITN as new cases have recently been diagnosed in Queensland and now it has spread to NSW again.

So? New cases of plague have recently been diagnosed in DR Congo. New cases of ebola have recently been diagnosed there as well.

duncan61 wrote:
It would seem the only way to stop the rapid spread is to isolate and take precautions.

Isolation does not stop a virus from spreading. What do you mean by "take precautions"?

duncan61 wrote:

That's not the point...

But since you're in the mood for asking questions, ask yourself this: Is giving up your freedom [to make your own healthcare decisions as you see fit] all that bad? Is being a slave to tyrannical government all that bad?

Also think of the shoe being put on the other foot... What if you were being forced to remain unmasked? Would it really be all that bad? What if you were forced to walk off of a cliff? Would it really be all that bad? What if you were forced to shoot your dog in the head? Would it really be all that bad? What if you were forced to be a sewer worker rather than whatever you currently do for a living? Would it really be all that bad? What if a tyrannical government forced you to keep working until you die (iow, banned retirement)? Would it really be all that bad?

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

Tyranny is fun, isn't it? Being a lab rat trapped inside of a cage is fun, isn't it? Meanwhile, the people who are locking you down are free to do whatever they wish to do. They don't live under the same rules that they impose upon you, you see... They view themselves as being above dirty peasants like you, you see...

duncan61 wrote:

No.

duncan61 wrote:

It will be around in the viral landscape forever, like any other flu-like illness.

duncan61 wrote:
I would prefer to be eaten by a giant space goat than die of a virulent disease caught from a dirty telephone

Like all things I am going of first world observations and Living here the virus is stopped spreading by isolation and masks then the borders are opened or travellers allowed to fly home and within 48 hours it all starts up again.We have had it easy where I live but to declare masks are useless and isolation does not work is mindless.I fail to understand the dog shooting bit.We close the borders of people coming in from states that have the virus.It works.Look at a world map and see where the border is from Perth to S.A.Its 2,874 km.I do not feel trapped.

duncan61
01-04-2021 11:45
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
duncan61 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

That's not the point...

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

No.

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

Like all things I am going of first world observations and Living here the virus is stopped spreading by isolation and masks then the borders are opened or travellers allowed to fly home and within 48 hours it all starts up again.We have had it easy where I live but to declare masks are useless and isolation does not work is mindless.I fail to understand the dog shooting bit.We close the borders of people coming in from states that have the virus.It works.Look at a world map and see where the border is from Perth to S.A.Its 2,874 km.I do not feel trapped.

Viruses do not respect borders. Closing them is completely useless.
Viruses are not stopped by masks. They are completely useless.
Viruses are not stopped by 6 feet. Social distancing is completely useless.
Viruses are not stopped by closing some businesses as 'non-essential'. That is completely useless and destroys businesses and puts people out of work.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-04-2021 18:58
(5197)
I'm really having trouble understanding these democrat vaccines. We were (mis)lead to believe, that we would be immune, and set free of masks, guidelines, and all the crap. Once you get the arm-load, of experimental, mystery-crap, they tell you that you still must wear your mask, follow the guidelines, nothing changes? The CDC suggests it's okay, for small groups of vaccinated people, to socialize with other vaccinated people, but avoid non-vaccinated people. If the vaccine, is suppose to provide immunity, why the masks, or being afraid of non-vaccinated people. If the vaccine doesn't provide immunity, would other vaccinated people, also be unprotected as well? Would matter if you hang out with vaxxers, or ant-vaxxers, you still aren't protected. What do they shoot you up with? Guess you have to get vaccinated, to understand this crap. Defies all logic
01-04-2021 19:53
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I'm really having trouble understanding these democrat vaccines. We were (mis)lead to believe, that we would be immune, and set free of masks, guidelines, and all the crap. Once you get the arm-load, of experimental, mystery-crap, they tell you that you still must wear your mask, follow the guidelines, nothing changes?

Indeed. We were misled from the very beginning of the mask movement, when we were told "fifteen days to slow the spread".

That's how these evil people operate though. First, they "legitimize" a small portion of what they truly wish to do, just to "get their foot in the door", while acting as if such a position is the only thing that they wish to do and then they'll be happy. In this case, that position was "just wear the mask for fifteen days and then you'll be free again". BAM! Once that small position was legitimized, and the foot got in the door, then they kept extending it and expanding upon it, moving ever closer towards what they truly wish to do.

HarveyH55 wrote:
The CDC suggests it's okay, for small groups of vaccinated people, to socialize with other vaccinated people, but avoid non-vaccinated people.

... for now, until they change their guidelines for the 4,234,643,467th time.

HarveyH55 wrote:
If the vaccine, is suppose to provide immunity, why the masks, or being afraid of non-vaccinated people.

Good question. If it were an actual vaccine that actually conferred immunity, then there would be nothing for a needle poked person to worry about and no need for them to play "dress up" and "cooties" anymore.

HarveyH55 wrote:
If the vaccine doesn't provide immunity, would other vaccinated people, also be unprotected as well? Would matter if you hang out with vaxxers, or ant-vaxxers, you still aren't protected.

Indeed.

HarveyH55 wrote:
What do they shoot you up with?

This is the question that any person should be asking before allowing themselves to be jabbed with anything.

HarveyH55 wrote:
Guess you have to get vaccinated, to understand this crap. Defies all logic

That's the Demonkkkrat way!

Edited on 01-04-2021 19:57
01-04-2021 22:20
(21699)
HarveyH55 wrote:
I'm really having trouble understanding these democrat vaccines. We were (mis)lead to believe, that we would be immune, and set free of masks, guidelines, and all the crap. Once you get the arm-load, of experimental, mystery-crap, they tell you that you still must wear your mask, follow the guidelines, nothing changes? The CDC suggests it's okay, for small groups of vaccinated people, to socialize with other vaccinated people, but avoid non-vaccinated people. If the vaccine, is suppose to provide immunity, why the masks, or being afraid of non-vaccinated people. If the vaccine doesn't provide immunity, would other vaccinated people, also be unprotected as well? Would matter if you hang out with vaxxers, or ant-vaxxers, you still aren't protected. What do they shoot you up with? Guess you have to get vaccinated, to understand this crap. Defies all logic

It's total crap.

You can't infect anyone if you are not infected. If you ARE infected, a non-infected person wearing a mask won't be protected.

Masks cannot stop a virus.
Social distancing cannot stop a virus.

The very nature of airborne viruses like any of the Covid/SARS series, influenza series, or rhinovirus series, is that they are everywhere, in the air, on every surface, are too small to be filtered by any mask, and drift with the winds and air currents.

Plastic barriers in checkout lanes at stores are completely useless.
Stickers on the aisles to designate 'one way' traffic are completely useless.

Vaccinations have their place, but they do not prevent infection. They may even CAUSE infection. That's how vaccines work. They are a weak version of a virus. They can sometimes cause a full blown infection. Allergic reactions to a vaccine may result in death.

Get out and enjoy life. Covid19 is the mildest virus so far discovered in the Covid/SARS series.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
01-04-2021 23:24
(14475)
Into the Night wrote:It's total crap.

What part of the entire COVID-19 hoax is anything other than total crap?

Perhaps keepit has some insights?

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
02-04-2021 01:07
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

That's not the point...

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

No.

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

Viruses are not stopped by closing some businesses as 'non-essential'. That is completely useless and destroys businesses and puts people out of work.

We have 13 cases in WA that are in hotel Quarantine and are international travellers.If they were permitted to mingle with the general population it would spread again and the whole state would shut down.as per usual ITN you are full of boy cows poop

duncan61
02-04-2021 16:27
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:It's total crap.

What part of the entire COVID-19 hoax is anything other than total crap?

Perhaps keepit has some insights?

keepit's response hasn't been programmed into his system yet...

However, it appears that duncan has some insights...
02-04-2021 19:15
(21699)
duncan61 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
duncan61 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
[quote]duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

That's not the point...

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

No.

duncan61 wrote:

duncan61 wrote:

We have 13 cases in WA that are in hotel Quarantine and are international travellers.If they were permitted to mingle with the general population it would spread again and the whole state would shut down.as per usual ITN you are full of boy cows poop

Quarantine does not mean they are infected.
You can't spread covid19 to anyone if you are not infected.

Release these people.

The Parrot Killer

02-04-2021 20:17
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiy_q7Qh-DvAhVOG80KHdXlDpUQFjANegQIHxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fplague%2Fmaps%2Findex.html&usg=AOvVaw2LqOjOoScMHO0WRlWROR-q
02-04-2021 21:07
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiy_q7Qh-DvAhVOG80KHdXlDpUQFjANegQIHxAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fplague%2Fmaps%2Findex.html&usg=AOvVaw2LqOjOoScMHO0WRlWROR-q

Indeed, there are even cases of the plague here in the former USA.
03-04-2021 01:17
(14475)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Even Climate-Debate has been diagnosed with having an IBDaMann, and sometimes he's a plural.

Attached image:

03-04-2021 03:45
(5197)
gfm7175 wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

They don't go public on a lot of diseases, that still pop up occasionally. Partly, not to cause a panic, but mostly, they want to maintain the appearance of having them under control. Mostly, doctors have just re-branded them, so few people recognize that their infection, use to be a scary epidemic.
Page 3 of 3<123

Join the debate Dentists and covid:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact