Remember me
▼ Content

A moment of silence to remember the day that the sleeping giant awakened on Dec-7-1941

Page 1 of 212>
A moment of silence to remember the day that the sleeping giant awakened on Dec-7-194107-12-2022 04:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve." Isoroku Yamamoto

The ultimate weenie roast

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
07-12-2022 07:24
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21609)
Yamamoto never said that. He said:
「私たちがしたことは、眠っている巨人を目覚めさせ、彼を恐ろしい決意で満たすことだけだと思います。」
Edited on 07-12-2022 07:25
07-12-2022 14:00
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:

Actually, apparently you do not know the difference between writing and speaking. I bet your mommy is so proud that you got your merit badge for leaf blowing from the Mexican landscaper's academy.

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

07-12-2022 16:11
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14430)
Into the Night wrote:

How would this be correctly written in the standard vertical arrangement? Would the braces/brackets be included?

I'd like to make a Yamamoto meme.
07-12-2022 18:39
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

How would this be correctly written in the standard vertical arrangement? Would the braces/brackets be included?

Look you little twit, this is Pearl Harbor Day, so show some respect for the dead and stop making jokes about the weenie roast.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 07-12-2022 18:41
07-12-2022 23:00
(21609)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually, apparently you do not know the difference between writing and speaking. I bet your mommy is so proud that you got your merit badge for leaf blowing from the Mexican landscaper's academy.

He never spoke it either. He spoke Japanese. What is written is also in Japanese.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 07-12-2022 23:01
07-12-2022 23:02
(21609)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The quotation marks are included. Japanese can be written left to right, top to bottom, or top to bottom (vertically) and right to left. Simply take these characters, left to right, and arrange them vertically, right to left.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
Edited on 07-12-2022 23:04
07-12-2022 23:09
(21609)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Look you little twit, this is Pearl Harbor Day, so show some respect for the dead and stop making jokes about the weenie roast.

The Japanese didn't use an atomic bomb on Pearl Harbor. Roasting a weenie on an atomic bomb blast is probably not a good idea.

You DO remember that I lived in Hawaii for two years, right? I am well aware of what day 12/7/1941 is.

Personally, I think moving the battleship Missouri from Bremerton harbor to Pearl Harbor was quite appropriate.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-12-2022 23:14
07-12-2022 23:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

He never spoke it either. He spoke Japanese. What is written is also in Japanese.

Actually, Yamamoto spoke fluent English, but you knew that and thought that I didn't.

So think less and know more. Your biggest issue is that you are simply not qualified to even test me, and at this point you know that but are trapped because of your ineptitude.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 07-12-2022 23:23
07-12-2022 23:15
(21609)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually, Yamamoto spoke fluent English, but you knew that and thought that I didn't.

He didn't speak English to his officers or men, dumbass.
He wasn't speaking to any American when he made his comment about the foolishness of attacking America.

Despite his personal feelings on the matter, he obeyed orders. In a brilliantly planned raid, he decimated many ships at Pearl Harbor that day, leaving the United States with only 11 ships in the fleet, and no battleships. Fortunately, all three major carriers assigned to the area were out at sea on patrol when the attack came.

We entered that theater of the war with only 11 ships, to the Japanese fleet of 49, including four major (fleet) carriers (the Akagi, the Soryu, the Hiryu, and the Zuiho) to our three (the Enterprise, the Lexington, and the Yorktown). These are the ships that participated in the battle of Midway, the turning point in the war against the Japanese. From that point on, the Japanese were fighting a losing battle. The Midway island airbase itself was heavily damaged in that battle. One Japanese carrier was sunk, and the others heavily damaged and in flames. The Japanese were forced to withdraw.

The first bombing of the Japanese homeland was upon Tokyo, using a combination of refueling planes, newly built airbases within striking range, submarines, and of course the carriers. While damage was fairly light, it did show in no uncertain terms the vulnerability of Japan to the emperor.

During that theater in the war, the U.S. rebuilt it's navy. An astounding feat of marshaling the resources together to do it in the short space of time it was done. It was exactly what Yamamoto feared, the industrial might of the United States at the time, and the type of people that made it up.

Despite what you see on the news today, the country is still largely quite mighty in war and the people's resolve to win is just as strong as ever, if the nation is ever attacked.

If it came to rebuilding the navy in just a few years, should the need arise, I have no doubt America would rise to the task again. The only thing lacking is a commander in chief.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 07-12-2022 23:41
07-12-2022 23:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

He wasn't speaking to any American when he made his comment about the foolishness of attacking America.

You have two choices.

1. Put down the shovel and stop digging your grave.
2. Climb into the hole and close your eyes

Yamamoto spoke and wrote fluent English as he studied at Harvard with the other America hating commies, and none of your babbles will change the past or do anything but highlight your inferiority.

This is why do as I choose and you do as you are told.

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 07-12-2022 23:46
08-12-2022 01:19
(21609)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

You have two choices. ...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2022 01:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Despite his personal feelings on the matter, he obeyed orders. In a brilliantly planned raid, he decimated many ships at Pearl Harbor that day, leaving the United States with only 11 ships in the fleet, and no battleships. Fortunately, all three major carriers assigned to the area were out at sea on patrol when the attack came.

We entered that theater of the war with only 11 ships, to the Japanese fleet of 49, including four major (fleet) carriers (the Akagi, the Soryu, the Hiryu, and the Zuiho) to our three (the Enterprise, the Lexington, and the Yorktown). These are the ships that participated in the battle of Midway, the turning point in the war against the Japanese. From that point on, the Japanese were fighting a losing battle. The Midway island airbase itself was heavily damaged in that battle. One Japanese carrier was sunk, and the others heavily damaged and in flames. The Japanese were forced to withdraw.

The first bombing of the Japanese homeland was upon Tokyo, using a combination of refueling planes, newly built airbases within striking range, submarines, and of course the carriers. While damage was fairly light, it did show in no uncertain terms the vulnerability of Japan to the emperor.

During that theater in the war, the U.S. rebuilt it's navy. An astounding feat of marshaling the resources together to do it in the short space of time it was done. It was exactly what Yamamoto feared, the industrial might of the United States at the time, and the type of people that made it up.

Despite what you see on the news today, the country is still largely quite mighty in war and the people's resolve to win is just as strong as ever, if the nation is ever attacked.

If it came to rebuilding the navy in just a few years, should the need arise, I have no doubt America would rise to the task again. The only thing lacking is a commander in chief.

LOL, tell us how can you call the Japanese attack on Pearl harbor a brilliant raid, when none of their primary targets were even at the harbor, which means that they failed before they started and a grand total of 2 ships were permanently lost for America? And America got so pissed off that they invented the weenie roast?

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 08-12-2022 02:14
08-12-2022 04:31
(21609)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL, tell us...

RQAA

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2022 04:48
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

LOL, tell us...

RQAA

Yawning at your intellectual incapacity.

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2022 16:46
(14430)
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

The quotation marks are included. Japanese can be written left to right, top to bottom, or top to bottom (vertically) and right to left. Simply take these characters, left to right, and arrange them vertically, right to left.

I am presuming that Isoroku Yamamato would not use quotation marks for his own writing.

Is there an image of this quote? I understand that Japanese can be written in a variety of ways, but how would Isoroku have written it? Would it have been like this?

彼 眠 私
を っ た
恐 て ち
ろ い が
し る し
い 巨 た
決 人 こ
意 を と
で 目 は
満 覚
た め
す さ
こ せ

08-12-2022 18:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

I am presuming that Isoroku Yamamato would not use quotation marks for his own writing.

Is there an image of this quote? I understand that Japanese can be written in a variety of ways, but how would Isoroku have written it? Would it have been like this?

彼 眠 私
を っ た
恐 て ち
ろ い が
し る し
い 巨 た
決 人 こ
意 を と
で 目 は
満 覚
た め
す さ
こ せ

Yamamoto said what he said with poopy in his pants, because he knew that the weenie roast was on

ULTRA MAGA

Edited on 08-12-2022 18:10
08-12-2022 18:17
(14430)
Swan wrote:Yamamoto said what he said with poopy in his pants, because he knew that the weenie roast was on

It's good that you still know what dead people knew.
08-12-2022 18:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Yamamoto said what he said with poopy in his pants, because he knew that the weenie roast was on

It's good that you still know what dead people knew.

Excuse me, I farted. Yea it was me.

Silly

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2022 19:34
(14430)
Swan wrote:Excuse me, I farted. Yea it was me.

Nope. You merely posted.

I can see how you would confuse the two because they both smell the same.
08-12-2022 21:55
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:

Nope. You merely posted.

Actually I farted.

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2022 22:45
(14430)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Nope. You merely posted.

Actually I farted.

Nope. You effectively fooled yourself ... which isn't that difficult to do. After all, you were fooled into believing that quantum computing is real, that events of the distant, unobserved past have been verified, that if you ride by it then it is a moraine and that your posts are full-fledged farts.
Edited on 08-12-2022 22:46
08-12-2022 23:09
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Nope. You merely posted.

Actually I farted.

Nope. You effectively fooled yourself ... which isn't that difficult to do. After all, you were fooled into believing that quantum computing is real, that events of the distant, unobserved past have been verified, that if you ride by it then it is a moraine and that your posts are full-fledged farts.

I do not ride by moraines, I ride over them, the same high and quiet glacial moraine that Bell Labs chose to put their radio telescope on once upon a time. I feel sad for you that you choose to deny the quantum realm and the progress that it is bringing to computation. LOL you remind me of a west Virginia shed salesman. Yes kid you go on pretending that you are not a quantum computing expert, well as long as I am not around you are an expert anyway

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2022 23:24
(21609)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA

Yawning...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2022 23:27
(21609)
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

彼 眠 私
を っ た
恐 て ち
ろ い が
し る し
い 巨 た
決 人 こ
意 を と
で 目 は
満 覚
た め
す さ
こ せ

Quotation marks are really pretty optional in Japanese. Yamamoto said it, and didn't write it. Your arrangement of the quote is correct.

There are variety of fonts for Japanese. You will have to install one in your system so your graphics editor can access it. Learning this process will help you when handling other languages as well.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-12-2022 23:38
08-12-2022 23:28
(21609)
Swan wrote:
Yamamoto said...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2022 23:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA

Yawning...

Trolling.

Another clear example of your miraculous vocabulary.

ULTRA MAGA

08-12-2022 23:40
(21609)
Swan wrote:
I do not ride...

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

08-12-2022 23:40
(21609)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA

Yawning...

Trolling.

Another ...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2022 00:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA

Yawning...

Trolling.

Another ...

Trolling.

If you can't find any relevant words, the rules do allow for you to call your Mommy you know

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 08:03
(21609)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA

Yawning...

Trolling.

Another ...

Trolling.

If you...

Trolling.

The Parrot Killer

09-12-2022 15:03
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
RQAA

Yawning...

Trolling.

Another ...

Trolling.

If you...

Trolling.

Thanks for taking the time to read, your input into the discussion is of the highest caliber.

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 17:04
(14430)
Swan wrote:Thanks for taking the time to read, your input into the discussion is of the highest caliper.

09-12-2022 19:20
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Thanks for taking the time to read, your input into the discussion is of the highest caliper.

Is changing the spelling of the word caliber to caliper to allow yourself to fantasize that I made a mistake really the best that you have? Well at least you are having fun mocking yourself. However it is now time for your treatment

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 19:36
(14430)
Swan wrote:Is changing the spelling of a word by ripping a letter off your chest so you can turn a danger into a ranger really the best that you have?

Well, it's all the training that Letter-Man gave me before he asked me to take over while he's on vacation.
09-12-2022 19:50
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Is changing the spelling of a word by ripping a letter off your chest so you can turn a danger into a ranger really the best that you have?

Well, it's all the training that Letter-Man gave me before he asked me to take over while he's on vacation.

You are as cute as a baby goat when you are frustrated.

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 19:55
(14430)
Swan wrote:You are as cute as a baby goat when you are frustrated.

You have never seen me frustrated.
09-12-2022 20:08
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:

See now you are even more frustrated, but that's ok as you just get cuter.

ULTRA MAGA

09-12-2022 20:35
(14430)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I have to presume you are simply projecting your own frustration. It's the only possible explanation.

09-12-2022 20:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5724)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I have to presume you are simply projecting your own frustration. It's the only possible explanation.

Excellent selfie.

ULTRA MAGA

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate A moment of silence to remember the day that the sleeping giant awakened on Dec-7-1941:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
July 4, 2023 - Hottest day ever recorded20125-12-2023 14:11
Why are earthquakes more likely to occur at night than during the day1709-11-2023 12:39
Remembering the day that John McCain set the USS Forrestall on fire killing 134 American sailors421-06-2023 21:31
Traffic light joke of the day225-05-2023 12:54
Remember when the CDC experimented on 400 black men by giving them syphilis5524-11-2022 21:01
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact