Remember me
▼ Content

You are

You are16-02-2023 03:25
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
100% gutless and fully owned

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

I LOVE TRUMP BECAUSE HE PISSES OFF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I CAN'T STAND.

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

So why is helping to hide the murder of an American president patriotic?

It's time to dig up Joseph Mccarthey and show him TikTok, then duck.

Now be honest, was I correct or was I correct? LOL
16-02-2023 15:32
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14452)
Swan wrote:100% gutless and fully owned

Are you calling me a "Republican"? How dare you.
16-02-2023 15:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

Schizzos like you are everything and anything, except rational

IBdaMann claims that Gold is a molecule, and that the last ice age never happened because I was not there to see it. The only conclusion that can be drawn from this is that IBdaMann is clearly not using enough LSD.

According to CDC/Government info, people who were vaccinated are now DYING at a higher rate than non-vaccinated people, which exposes the covid vaccines as the poison that they are, this is now fully confirmed by the terrorist CDC

This place is quieter than the FBI commenting on the chink bank account information on Hunter Xiden's laptop

ULTRA MAGA

"Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat." MOTHER THERESA OF CALCUTTA

16-02-2023 20:37
(14452)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I am the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I am real. I'm glad you recognize this.

You're envious, aren't you? I mean, you are vibrant shades of green.
16-02-2023 23:02
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:

Don't tempt me into calling you Greta...
17-02-2023 00:31
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I am the greatest thing since sliced bread, and I am real. I'm glad you recognize this.

Abilify will not work unless you take them consistently and on time.

ULTRA MAGA

RE: 109 views for highly informative thread17-02-2023 00:49
Im a BM
★★★☆☆
(597)
This highly informative thread has already gotten 109 views.

I wonder how many of them were people viewing this website for the first time.

It's no wonder that so very few of the 1646 members bother participating.

It's just an ugly rabbit hole/echo chamber.

Nothing to attract a rational adult, capable of independent thought, who might want to have a rational, science based discussion about climate change.

"It's one of the Internet's best discussion sites" said the dominant troll who drove away so many members from the discussion.

Looks like only three members have posted in the last couple of days.

Such a highly informative thread as this should have gone viral by now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

17-02-2023 00:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Im a BM wrote:

Nothing to attract a rational adult, capable of independent thought, who might want to have a rational, science based discussion about climate change.

"It's one of the Internet's best discussion sites" said the dominant troll who drove away so many members from the discussion.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Schizophrenia is no joke kid, you ought to know

ULTRA MAGA

17-02-2023 04:34
James_
★★★★★
(2238)
Im a BM wrote:

Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And yet who discusses actual climate science? Simply not discussed in a rational manor. Realistically speaking the climate debate is not rational. Visitors might be hoping to find some clarification instead of political views which border on the extreme?
17-02-2023 14:30
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
James_ wrote:
Im a BM wrote:

Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And yet who discusses actual climate science? Simply not discussed in a rational manor. Realistically speaking the climate debate is not rational. Visitors might be hoping to find some clarification instead of political views which border on the extreme?

What climate science? Al Gore correctly predicted the end of the Earth in 2014 so we are not here

ULTRA MAGA

17-02-2023 17:37
(14452)
Squeal Over Furniture wrote:It's just an ugly rabbit hole/echo chamber.

Let's apply Logic 101.

You were attracted to this site.

Ergo, you are not a rational adult, capable of independent thought, who might want to have a rational, science based discussion about climate change.

... so this is your argument? OK. For the sake of discussion, let's assume your postulate is true. What do we do now? Is there anything constructive you wish to accomplish? ... or are you just continuing your griping and whining and crying like a baby? How's the geobiojanitorial world these days?

Squeal Over Furniture wrote:Looks like only three members have posted in the last couple of days.

It looks like certain intellectual cowards have been lurking and obsessing all of this time.

Squeal Over Furniture wrote:Such a highly informative thread as this should have gone viral by now.

It apparently has ... for lurkers and silent cowards.

Hey, have you heard any good Squeal Over jokes lately? I love 'em. Let me know if you hear any.

Q: What costume did the troll wear for Halloween?
A: A bridgeochemist!

Q: How many Squeal Overs does it take to change a biogeolightbulb?
A: 5. Four to turn the ladder and one to scream "I've been DOX'ed. This is LIBEL!"

Q: Why did Squeal Over cross the road?
A: To grab his roll of CA Prop 65 hexavalent chromium warning labels.

17-02-2023 19:53
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Squeal Over Furniture wrote:It's just an ugly rabbit hole/echo chamber.

Let's apply Logic 101.

You were attracted to this site.

Ergo, you are not a rational adult, capable of independent thought, who might want to have a rational, science based discussion about climate change.

... so this is your argument? OK. For the sake of discussion, let's assume your postulate is true. What do we do now? Is there anything constructive you wish to accomplish? ... or are you just continuing your griping and whining and crying like a baby? How's the geobiojanitorial world these days?

Squeal Over Furniture wrote:Looks like only three members have posted in the last couple of days.

It looks like certain intellectual cowards have been lurking and obsessing all of this time.

Squeal Over Furniture wrote:Such a highly informative thread as this should have gone viral by now.

It apparently has ... for lurkers and silent cowards.

Hey, have you heard any good Squeal Over jokes lately? I love 'em. Let me know if you hear any.

Q: What costume did the troll wear for Halloween?
A: A bridgeochemist!

Q: How many Squeal Overs does it take to change a biogeolightbulb?
A: 5. Four to turn the ladder and one to scream "I've been DOX'ed. This is LIBEL!"

Q: Why did Squeal Over cross the road?
A: To grab his roll of CA Prop 65 hexavalent chromium warning labels.

Logic for you is squeezing pimples onto a mirror, then licking them off

ULTRA MAGA

17-02-2023 20:12
(14452)
Swan wrote:Logic for you is squeezing pimples onto a mirror, then licking them off

Whose pimples?
17-02-2023 20:14
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:Logic for you is squeezing pimples onto a mirror, then licking them off

Whose pimples?

Tinkerbells woke zitfest

ULTRA MAGA

Join the debate You are:

Remember me

▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact