Remember me
▼ Content

Which is more important?

Which is more important?24-06-2020 00:56
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Climate change, Race relations, or Covid?
24-06-2020 01:07
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
keepit wrote:
Climate change, Race relations, or Covid?

BLM. Black lives matter. And if they kill each other, we are to ignore that.
https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Second-shooting-on-Lexington-street-in-24-hours-570825611.html

With the cornavirus, it can't be stopped. It will cull (kill) people. A reality since the Dark Ages.

ie., global warming CO2 advocates changed my perspective. A thinning of the herd always makes the herd stronger.
Edited on 24-06-2020 01:11
24-06-2020 01:35
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
James___ wrote:ie., global warming CO2 advocates changed my perspective. A thinning of the herd always makes the herd stronger.

... until it causes inbreeding or the zombie apocalypse.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-06-2020 03:10
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
IBdaMann wrote:
James___ wrote:ie., global warming CO2 advocates changed my perspective. A thinning of the herd always makes the herd stronger.

With the cornavirus, the herd is being thinned. There is no vaccine against it.
In realistic terms, we can't stop what it is going to do. We can only slow its' spread.
An example is that we can't save Harvey. When his time comes, he will be gone and we won't know why. He won't post in here that he caught the coronavirus and that was the cause of his death. He is much too proud for that.

Harvey, that's a reality check. You would never say you have it or are dying because of it. And being realistic, it's death toll will probably become accepted as it is not preventable. That is unless precautions like not smoking to reduce the risk of cancer are observed.
Edited on 24-06-2020 03:35
24-06-2020 03:41
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
Which is more important

... with regard to what, exactly? Incomplete thought.

I can't answer your question until you complete your thought. You also need to define Climate Change.
24-06-2020 05:21
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14450)
James___ wrote: With the cornavirus, the herd is being thinned. There is no vaccine against it.

With hot pastrami sandwiches, the herd is being thinned. There is no vaccine against it.

James___ wrote: In realistic terms, we can't stop what it is going to do. We can only slow its' spread.

In realistic terms, we can't stop what people are going to eat. We can only make it take longer for people to get their food.

James___ wrote: An example is that we can't save Harvey. When his time comes, he will be gone and we won't know why.

An example is that we can't save a sandwich for Harvey. When his time comes, he will have to order take-out and we won't be able to drive.

James___ wrote: He won't post in here that he caught the coronavirus and that was the cause of his death.

He won't post in here that he had some grilled onions and that it was the cause of his bad breath.

James___ wrote: He is much too proud for that. Harvey, that's a reality check. You would never say you have it or are dying because of it.

He is much too proud for that. Harvey, that's a reality check. You would never say you are dying for sauteed mushrooms with mustard.

James___ wrote: And being realistic, it's death toll will probably become accepted as it is not preventable. That is unless precautions like not smoking to reduce the risk of cancer are observed.

And being realistic, the bread roll will probably become accepted when lightly toasted. That is unless precautions like ordering lettuce wraps to reduce the quantity of carbohydrates are available options.

I don't think i can [define it]. I just kind of get a feel for the phrase. - keepit

A Spaghetti strainer with the faucet running, retains water- tmiddles

Clouds don't trap heat. Clouds block cold. - Spongy Iris

Printing dollars to pay debt doesn't increase the number of dollars. - keepit

If Venus were a black body it would have a much much lower temperature than what we found there.- tmiddles

Ah the "Valid Data" myth of ITN/IBD. - tmiddles

Ceist - I couldn't agree with you more. But when money and religion are involved, and there are people who value them above all else, then the lies begin. - trafn

You are completely misunderstanding their use of the word "accumulation"! - Climate Scientist.

The Stefan-Boltzman equation doesn't come up with the correct temperature if greenhouse gases are not considered - Hank

:*sigh* Not the "raw data" crap. - Leafsdude

IB STILL hasn't explained what Planck's Law means. Just more hand waving that it applies to everything and more asserting that the greenhouse effect 'violates' it.- Ceist
24-06-2020 21:16
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

In realistic terms, we can't stop what it is going to do. We can only slow its' spread.
An example is that we can't save Harvey. When his time comes, he will be gone and we won't know why. He won't post in here that he caught the coronavirus and that was the cause of his death. He is much too proud for that.

Harvey, that's a reality check. You would never say you have it or are dying because of it. And being realistic, it's death toll will probably become accepted as it is not preventable. That is unless precautions like not smoking to reduce the risk of cancer are observed.

Are you scared, and hiding in your basement again? Is it Covid or protesters this time? Maybe you're a little depressed, the doctor decline to do the crap-sack surgery, as an elective procedure, since Medicare doesn't cover the cost that way.

Interesting though. We had a little meeting with the office folks at work this morning. Two people tested positive in the warehouse, and they sent 8 others home, to get tested/self-quarantine. 2 of those eight, were women from the department I work. One of them gave me a nice hug on Monday, just got back of vacation for a week. Not overly worried, she only comes up about chest high to me, hair doesn't reach my face, usually. I'm not too worried though, have see if I can find her phone number. Thinking it's just an abundance of caution thing, just possibly exposed, unlikely infected. We all get temperature checked, before entering the building. The big boss didn't go into a lot of details, like whether or not the two positives, had been working, will infected. Most everyone there is health and physically active, it's a warehouse. At worst, imagine I might catch a 'cold', and get a couple weeks of extra vacation time this year... Already get 6 weeks/year...
24-06-2020 23:30
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Are you scared, and hiding in your basement again? Is it Covid or protesters this time? Maybe you're a little depressed, the doctor decline to do the crap-sack surgery, as an elective procedure, since Medicare doesn't cover the cost that way.

Interesting though. We had a little meeting with the office folks at work this morning. Two people tested positive in the warehouse, and they sent 8 others home, to get tested/self-quarantine. 2 of those eight, were women from the department I work. One of them gave me a nice hug on Monday, just got back of vacation for a week. Not overly worried, she only comes up about chest high to me, hair doesn't reach my face, usually. I'm not too worried though, have see if I can find her phone number. Thinking it's just an abundance of caution thing, just possibly exposed, unlikely infected. We all get temperature checked, before entering the building. The big boss didn't go into a lot of details, like whether or not the two positives, had been working, will infected. Most everyone there is health and physically active, it's a warehouse. At worst, imagine I might catch a 'cold', and get a couple weeks of extra vacation time this year... Already get 6 weeks/year...

Why are you allergic to reality? Have no life? And if you ever get the coronavirus, you'll probably never mention it.
You work at Amazon, don't you? That's about the only warehouse around Tampa that employees a thousand people. In Minnesota, one fulfillment center there had 88 out of 1,000 people test positive.
As I was saying, if you get it, you won't admit to it. And you missed the joke. If you die from it, you'll just quit posting because you'd be too d@mned proud to let us know.

p.s., is 120,000 deaths in basically 3 months a lot?
Edited on 24-06-2020 23:42
25-06-2020 01:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

Why are you allergic to reality? Have no life? And if you ever get the coronavirus, you'll probably never mention it.
You work at Amazon, don't you? That's about the only warehouse around Tampa that employees a thousand people. In Minnesota, one fulfillment center there had 88 out of 1,000 people test positive.
As I was saying, if you get it, you won't admit to it. And you missed the joke. If you die from it, you'll just quit posting because you'd be too d@mned proud to let us know.

I don't live that close to Tampa, and don't work for Amazon. It's a grocery distribution warehouse. We sell mostly to convenience stores.

88 Amazon employees, must have been rioters and looters...

"As I was saying, if you get it, you won't admit to it. And you missed the joke. If you die from it, you'll just quit posting because you'd be too d@mned proud to let us know.
"

Just ignored, as some medication induced nonsense. Dead people don't post anything... They often vote democrat, but they don't post on internet forums...
25-06-2020 01:33
James___
★★★★★
(5513)
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
James___ wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

I don't live that close to Tampa, and don't work for Amazon. It's a grocery distribution warehouse. We sell mostly to convenience stores.

88 Amazon employees, must have been rioters and looters...

"As I was saying, if you get it, you won't admit to it. And you missed the joke. If you die from it, you'll just quit posting because you'd be too d@mned proud to let us know.
"

Just ignored, as some medication induced nonsense. Dead people don't post anything... They often vote democrat, but they don't post on internet forums...

Yada yada yada...

Join the debate Which is more important?:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Russia just hacked the US emergency alert system, and in more important news the FBI is001-09-2022 13:50
Is math that important? (for believers only, pleeease!)13004-05-2022 02:26
I The Savior Return With Some Important Information Knowledge Wisdom317-03-2022 18:38
If it's so important why don't some climate scientists kill themselves?028-03-2019 02:21
The most important thing for you to protect2615-03-2019 13:44
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact