Remember me
▼ Content

Washington Post reports that a majority of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated people

Page 2 of 2<12
02-12-2022 01:31
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21685)
Swan wrote:
The CDC reports that 58 percent of covid mortalities are among retards like you with a vaccine card, and there is nothing you can do except die. Biden appreciates your sacrifice

Spamming.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
02-12-2022 02:55
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
I have a friend who tried to join the Republican party but they wouldn't let him join because he was circumcised. Apparently they only take complete dickheads.
02-12-2022 06:08
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14474)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:I have a friend who tried to join the Republican party

This joke doesn't work because it requires one to believe you have friends.

I still haven't seen any science from you.

02-12-2022 16:49
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
I'm not here to please you - I'm here to observe you - like watching amoeba.
02-12-2022 19:40
(14474)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:I'm not here to please you

Well, you're apparently not here to discuss any science either. That means you're only here to spam.

At least now we know.

Nielsenbr56 wrote: - I'm here to observe you provide science

... and I'm here to watch you whine and complain like a baby.
03-12-2022 04:11
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Another interesting observation: trolls (zombies) can recognise a joke. They probably laugh every time they look in a mirror.
03-12-2022 04:17
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
IBdaMann wrote:
Nielsenbr56 wrote:I'm not here to please you

Well, you're apparently not here to discuss any science either. That means you're only here to spam.

At least now we know.

Nielsenbr56 wrote: - I'm here to observe you provide science

... and I'm here to watch you whine and complain like a baby.

Must be the 'horde' of minion we were warn about earlier this year...
03-12-2022 04:48
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Using asymmetric comments to engage trolls is one feature of the paper here : https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10606-021-09397-1
So this forum is a good place to try that out and it does seem to be having some effect. You'll note that the length of the posts from trolls is now much shorter and, in one case, more engaged with the responses.
There are a number of study papers on anti-social behaviours in forums like this one, many pointing to poor mood due to a difficult lifestyle of the trolls and a need to feel they have some worth by engaging in 'psycho-babble' they think is a sign they have knowledge others don't.
03-12-2022 06:26
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
Using asymmetric comments to engage trolls is one feature of the paper here : https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10606-021-09397-1
So this forum is a good place to try that out and it does seem to be having some effect. You'll note that the length of the posts from trolls is now much shorter and, in one case, more engaged with the responses.
There are a number of study papers on anti-social behaviours in forums like this one, many pointing to poor mood due to a difficult lifestyle of the trolls and a need to feel they have some worth by engaging in 'psycho-babble' they think is a sign they have knowledge others don't.

Out of the many thousands of website on the internet-universe, why is this dysfunctional niche of such academic interest? Are there no more enriching areas of study, to apply your prestigious credentials. You racked up some impressive student loans, to get those holy papers. And this is the best you can do with all that 'higher' learning? I did some college, but didn't get the benefit of much financial aid. Wrong skin tone at the time... Eventually, I learned that the paper would guaranty a better job, or pay, than what I was already doing. I could learn anything I wanted, at any time, without paying for it. Didn't have he stress, or wasted time and money, being forced to take 'required' classes, of marginal value. I focused on learning just what interested me, and what I needed. You invested a lot of time and money, learning a lot of classroom stuff. And now spend a lot time looking for some place you might apply what you learned. This web site is the best you could come up with?

The planet is going to be fine. Obviously temperature swings are self-limiting/correcting. It has never killed off all life on the planet. Some species go extinct, and new species emerge, better able to deal with the current environmental conditions. Many species are able to adapt/evolve/migrate, and are at little risk of extinction. Humans are probably in for some rough times. Those willing to adapt to the environment, are most likely to survive. The climate-cult most likely will go extinct, as it's not possible to fight a planet. Humans are only a tiny part, that occupy less than 20% of the surface, of a massive body. About as significant as 'crabs' on a cheap whore...
03-12-2022 09:20
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
That wasn't student loan! It wasn't even a loan - no it was a grant for work regarding carbon dioxide capture and storage project. This stuff on here is for psychology interest. Understanding why humans believe nonsense is a fascinating subject, and by no means the only thing I work on - hence why I am in and out here. Religion is the most interesting one, but it's not easy to debate that subject, but here you find the same things - belief you are right, even in the light of obvious fallacies. I have found that facts don't work to get people to question beliefs, which are formed by ignorance of subject matter, continuous bombardment of dogma and emotional bonds. This is pretty important social study, as it affects our whole lives. Take money, for example. It's obviously nothing more than a shared belief system, since coloured rectangles of paper or plastic (or electrons on a memory board somewhere) have no real intrinsic value. Yet humans spend their whole lives in pursuit of it because they are born into a system geared to obtain 'free' work. If you don't toil, then you don't live - essentially a slave race.
Of course I agree the planet can handle this dogma, though the sun will eventually consume it, it's hardly something that should be causing the amount of angst it is. But then, the page taken from the dictator's playbook - finding an enemy - in this case CO2 - is causing real damage. Are you really happy just to sit back and not engage in the travesty of science by the media? If so, it's a pity that you were not instilled with a motivation to push for truth during your study, though I know it's a lonely path for those who challenge the status quo, and getting real debate going is an uphill struggle.
03-12-2022 09:53
(14474)
Nielsenbr56 wrote: Religion is the most interesting one,

Whose? Yours?

Nielsenbr56 wrote: ... but it's not easy to debate that subject, but here you find the same things - belief you are right, even in the light of obvious fallacies.

So you are talking about your own theology. Great.

Nielsenbr56 wrote: I have found that facts don't work to get [me] to question beliefs, which are formed by ignorance of subject matter, continuous bombardment of dogma and emotional bonds.

You'll get no argument from me.

Nielsenbr56 wrote: Take money, for example. It's obviously nothing more than a shared belief system, since coloured rectangles of paper or plastic (or electrons on a memory board somewhere) have no real intrinsic value. Yet humans spend their whole lives in pursuit of it because they are born into a system geared to obtain 'free' work. If you don't toil, then you don't live - essentially a slave race.

It would have been much easier to simply state that you are a Marxist troll who has no grasp of economics.

You are a loser who doesn't know anything. You are probably too stupid to learn anything.
03-12-2022 10:10
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21685)
Nielsenbr56 wrote:
That wasn't student loan! It wasn't even a loan - no it was a grant for work regarding carbon dioxide capture and storage project.
...deleted lengthy nonsense...

Still boasting about your theft, eh? Not a good idea.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
04-12-2022 05:41
Nielsenbr56
☆☆☆☆☆
(32)
Yes, - it's great that this is legal! Yay for carbon tax!
04-12-2022 06:24
(14474)
Nielsenbr56 wrote: Yay for carbon tax!

Why is a carbon tax somehow a good thing? What is to be gained by taxing the 2nd law of thermodynamics, aside from killing capitalism, of course?
Page 2 of 2<12

Join the debate Washington Post reports that a majority of covid deaths are happening to vaccinated people:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
People Do Not Care About Climate Change Environment If They Still Have Money Economy Issue503-12-2023 18:39
Worsening warming is hurting people in all regions, US climate assessment shows2923-11-2023 02:17
People who prefer to write anonymously016-11-2023 22:50
climate-debate.com awaits 100th new member since my first post901-11-2023 22:45
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact