Remember me
▼ Content

war, racism, and disease

war, racism, and disease21-02-2022 19:07
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Any body care to comment.
I feel sorry for young people. They have to live a long time in these conditions.
21-02-2022 19:38
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
keepit wrote:

Did you mean 'anybody' by any chance? Comment about what, exactly?

keepit wrote:
I feel sorry for young people. They have to live a long time in these conditions.

War, racism, and disease have all been around for quite a while now... just sayin'... This is nothing new.
22-02-2022 02:57
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
Maybe the young people will get fed up with it, and cure the democrat disease. Unfortunately the young are the easiest to get infected, be fresh out on their own, experiencing responsibility and independence for the first time. Life was some much easier, when mom and dad paid for everything, bailed them out of trouble. Why not let the government take care of all their wants and needs? Works is hard. Paying bill sucks. Not having the time or money to do the fun stuff sucks.

Life is tough. It's hard work to survive. Every species on the planet face the same problems, and yet life goes on. Those the learn how to adapt, are better able to survive longer. Those weaker, won't have to worry about it as much,
23-02-2022 11:20
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Your a sweetie pie Keepit.If you were born in 1880 you would have probably been working fulltime by the age of 15 and you would probably die of old age by 50-60.Your working week would have been 10 hours a day 6 days a week. Your pay would of covered the bare essentials and your nutritional intake would have been poor. You would of had 95 times more likely hood of dying in a manmade war and do not get sick as there would of been no cure and again you die young. We now live in an age of prosperity. I am on minimum wage at a retail store and I have 60% of my pay for me to have fun with. I will probably live in to my middle 80s and be fit and healthy the whole journey. I can have holidays and experience a lifestyle that only the rich and famous could have in the 50s.If you are concerned about man made damage to the planet look out a window. What you see is how it is and is staying. Everything is changing but it is not always for the worse. The Media should be held to account for the sensationalism they create out of thin air.If it starts with new research shows blah blah do not believe it.Check the journalist they probably have a BA in english lit and have no clue how the weather works.If cats and dogs could talk they would thank us for helping propagate their species
24-02-2022 03:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21629)
keepit wrote:

Nothing new. YOU grew up in it.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
24-02-2022 04:14
keepit
★★★★★
(3070)
Honest to goodness, conditions seem much worse now. Maybe i was just oblivious in earlier days. I had almost unlimited freedom. I started to feel a restriction in freedom when bush came in in 2000. I was a fan of Bush then but that changed. For some reason, in the last few years though, he seems like a "breath of fresh air".
24-02-2022 06:37
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21629)
keepit wrote:
Honest to goodness, conditions seem much worse now. Maybe i was just oblivious in earlier days. I had almost unlimited freedom. I started to feel a restriction in freedom when bush came in in 2000. I was a fan of Bush then but that changed. For some reason, in the last few years though, he seems like a "breath of fresh air".

War, racism, and disease have always been around, even when you were a kid.

Currently, civil war is looming, as Democrat tyranny and abuse of citizens continues to increase, Putin is invading the Ukraine, a beginning step to WW3, China is eying a takeover of Taiwan, further involving the States of America, Japan, and China in WW3, the Baltics are being threatened once again, Putin is essentially assuming that NATO is all bark and no teeth, and civil war looms in the dictatorships of Canada and Australia, and also in the oligarchies of Germany and Austria. The United States has fallen.
Both Germany and Austria have abandoned their constitutions.

Democrats everywhere are racist. They are pushing that harder than ever. They have always been racist.

What freedoms do you think you have lost?

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan

Join the debate war, racism, and disease:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Climate Change + Pandemic + Gun Rocket War + Economy Money = Divine World Solution028-12-2023 05:09
war801-11-2023 22:18
Only New Central Bank Type Appear Can End Global Currency War325-07-2023 22:50
The Ukraine War Will End Immediately If The USA Receive The Benefits They Looking For015-07-2023 09:03
The Book That Will Stop All War Instantly: New Creation New Society New World By Bodhi Udumbara1006-03-2023 05:33
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact