Remember me
▼ Content

Tree rings

Tree rings08-04-2021 09:12
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
I have just read a study that has been going on since tree ring proxies were first used.Its over 30 years and there is no correlation between tree rings and temperature.There goes all that knowing the past temperatures.Ice cores are next.The claim is to read the CO2 in the tiny bubbles of air.What if it was next to a fire at the time.Ooops
.We do not know the global average temperature
.Their exists no relationship between CO2 and weather

duncan61
08-04-2021 17:27
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
This is why science doesn't use proxy data. It requires speculation and assumptions.
08-04-2021 21:42
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
I have just read a study that has been going on since tree ring proxies were first used.Its over 30 years and there is no correlation between tree rings and temperature.There goes all that knowing the past temperatures.Ice cores are next.The claim is to read the CO2 in the tiny bubbles of air.What if it was next to a fire at the time.Ooops

Man-made CO2, gets caught in the Norwegian Jet Stream, and gets converted to super-ozone, which modifies weather...
08-04-2021 22:15
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21699)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Man-made CO2, gets caught in the Norwegian Jet Stream, and gets converted to super-ozone, which modifies weather...

Congratulations! You've managed to construct a post made entirely of buzzwords!
And it even sounds like the Church of Global Warming!

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
09-04-2021 01:03
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Now I understand why you are so hated Harvey LOL
but seriously.To claim the ship stuck in the suez was climate change your theory is not so bizzare.I have snuck back in to SkS through facebook and am treading lightly.They are still claiming Antartica is melting faster and faster even though it is around -80 F at the moment and F all sunlight.I queried is it still melting.I will possibly be blocked for that.In Febraury the Northern hemisphere snap froze to Texas and no one commented on sea levels going down.because it did not happen they can only go up in warmer world

Join the debate Tree rings:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Brazil builds 'rings of carbon dioxide' to simulate climate change in the Amazon225-05-2023 01:11
The Final Best Answer Solution For Both Climate Change & Corona Virus COVID Is Moringa Tree1426-05-2021 06:15
New Tree Species Solution308-12-2015 20:22
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact