Remember me
▼ Content

Those vaccinated with Moderna covid vaccine getting more infections

Page 1 of 212>
Those vaccinated with Moderna covid vaccine getting more infections07-05-2022 00:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
https://thepulse.one/2022/05/06/did-moderna-trial-data-predict-pandemic-of-the-vaccinated/

Enjoy dying

A new study suggests recipients of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine may be more likely to suffer repeated infections, perhaps indefinitely.

The study, still in preprint, found participants in Moderna's adult trial who received the vaccine, and later were exposed to the virus, did not generate antibodies to a key component of the virus as often as did those in the placebo group.

The authors' findings, which are corroborated by U.K. data that demonstrate the rates of infection are significantly higher in the vaccinated, suggest Moderna knew of this safety signal in 2020 when the vaccine maker was conducting its trials.

The authors of "Anti-nucleocapsid antibodies following SARS-CoV-2 infection in the blinded phase of the mRNA-1273 Covid-19 vaccine efficacy clinical trial" wrote:

"Among participants with PCR-confirmed Covid-19 illness, seroconversion to anti-N Abs at a median follow up of 53 days post diagnosis occurred in 21/52 (40%) of the mRNA-1273 vaccine recipients vs. 605/648 (93%) of the placebo recipients (p < 0.001)."

Simplified, everyone vaccinated is the walking dead
07-05-2022 01:51
IBdaMannProfile picture★★★★★
(14452)
Swan wrote:A new study suggests recipients of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine may be more likely to suffer repeated infections, perhaps indefinitely.

The study, still in preprint, found participants in Moderna's adult trial who received the vaccine, and later were exposed to the virus, did not generate antibodies to a key component of the virus as often as did those in the placebo group.

... except that I was in the placebo group.
07-05-2022 02:54
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:A new study suggests recipients of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine may be more likely to suffer repeated infections, perhaps indefinitely.

... except that I was in the placebo group.

There are no placebo group vaccines outside of initial testing. So if they told you that you got a placebo then you are not vaccinated, otherwise you are just displaying more denial as usual
07-05-2022 04:22
(14452)
Swan wrote:There are no placebo group vaccines outside of initial testing.

You say that like you believe that you are omniscient.

I received a placebo on both shots. Your statement is false.
07-05-2022 13:12
HarveyH55Profile picture★★★★★
(5197)
The immune response isn't just to produce one, very specific antibody... Not everyone has the exact same response/experience. Each, is a unique individual, and will produce different levels, based on their body's perceived threat. The trials were completely bogus to begin with, since they would have needed to intentionally infect every participant to deadly covid, and test each one to see how it worked out for them. Been a while since I did the math, but less than 10% of the population had tested positive in the first year and a half of the pandemic. It's a mild cold for the majority of people, so likely in the 20-30% range. If you're sick, with a mild cold, are you really going to a testing site, wait in line, to get a giant Q-tip shoved up your nose, to verify, what you already know? Would it really matter to know it's covid, or just a regular common cold, that is making you cough, blow snot?

Omicron, made the vaccines worthless anyway. Yet, the keep pushing vaccination. Seems really odd to me. But, could care less. Was never that concerned about covid. Haven't been infected, or vaccinated. Been exempt from most of the mandates and restrictions. Small town living in Florida, made for just half-ass compliance most every where anyway...

The J&J vaccine just lost the CDC endorsement/recommendation, due to blood clots. It was kind of a significant concern last year, but down-played, because Joe wanted to vaccinate us all. Fortunately, the Supreme Court spanked him over the OSHA mandate, and I wasn't forced into any life changing choices. Think the blood clot issue is a lot bigger, but they continue to downplay it, for liability, and vaccine-reluctance concerns. If it does come out to be a much bigger problem, and the tried to cover, for politics. They are going to have a hard time selling vaccines for generations... I don't do unnecessary medicine, there is always some risk, and usually addition damage. The risk of not seeking medical assistance has to be pretty high. Covid didn't rise to any significant level of risk, a simple, mild cold. Since I don't have any health issues to complicate, or contribute to. The mRNA vaccines are relatively new tech, minimal testing for emergency use. Obviously didn't work out so well, but it was basically a mild cold for most.
07-05-2022 14:11
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:

And your Mother was Sybil the schizzo
07-05-2022 18:38
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
HarveyH55 wrote:
The immune response isn't just to produce one, very specific antibody... Not everyone has the exact same response/experience. Each, is a unique individual, and will produce different levels, based on their body's perceived threat. The trials were completely bogus to begin with, since they would have needed to intentionally infect every participant to deadly covid, and test each one to see how it worked out for them. Been a while since I did the math, but less than 10% of the population had tested positive in the first year and a half of the pandemic. It's a mild cold for the majority of people, so likely in the 20-30% range. If you're sick, with a mild cold, are you really going to a testing site, wait in line, to get a giant Q-tip shoved up your nose, to verify, what you already know? Would it really matter to know it's covid, or just a regular common cold, that is making you cough, blow snot?

Omicron, made the vaccines worthless anyway. Yet, the keep pushing vaccination. Seems really odd to me. But, could care less. Was never that concerned about covid. Haven't been infected, or vaccinated. Been exempt from most of the mandates and restrictions. Small town living in Florida, made for just half-ass compliance most every where anyway...

The J&J vaccine just lost the CDC endorsement/recommendation, due to blood clots. It was kind of a significant concern last year, but down-played, because Joe wanted to vaccinate us all. Fortunately, the Supreme Court spanked him over the OSHA mandate, and I wasn't forced into any life changing choices. Think the blood clot issue is a lot bigger, but they continue to downplay it, for liability, and vaccine-reluctance concerns. If it does come out to be a much bigger problem, and the tried to cover, for politics. They are going to have a hard time selling vaccines for generations... I don't do unnecessary medicine, there is always some risk, and usually addition damage. The risk of not seeking medical assistance has to be pretty high. Covid didn't rise to any significant level of risk, a simple, mild cold. Since I don't have any health issues to complicate, or contribute to. The mRNA vaccines are relatively new tech, minimal testing for emergency use. Obviously didn't work out so well, but it was basically a mild cold for most.

LOL 10 percent tested positive in the first year because doctors murdered most of the people who tested positive so no intelligent person went to a doctor. In reality over 80 percent of the population had covid in the first year but had no serious symptoms.
07-05-2022 20:32
Into the NightProfile picture★★★★★
(21635)
Swan wrote:
https://thepulse.one/2022/05/06/did-moderna-trial-data-predict-pandemic-of-the-vaccinated/

Enjoy dying

A new study suggests recipients of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine may be more likely to suffer repeated infections, perhaps indefinitely.

The authors' findings, which are corroborated by U.K. data that demonstrate the rates of infection are significantly higher in the vaccinated, suggest Moderna knew of this safety signal in 2020 when the vaccine maker was conducting its trials.

The authors of "Anti-nucleocapsid antibodies following SARS-CoV-2 infection in the blinded phase of the mRNA-1273 Covid-19 vaccine efficacy clinical trial" wrote:

"Among participants with PCR-confirmed Covid-19 illness, seroconversion to anti-N Abs at a median follow up of 53 days post diagnosis occurred in 21/52 (40%) of the mRNA-1273 vaccine recipients vs. 605/648 (93%) of the placebo recipients (p < 0.001)."

Simplified, everyone vaccinated is the walking dead

Covid19 does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

Debunked in my sig. - tmiddles

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

nuclear powered ships do not require nuclear fuel. - Swan

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-05-2022 20:34
(21635)
HarveyH55 wrote:

There is no such thing as 'Omicron'. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. It is either covid19 or it is not.

The Parrot Killer

Google keeps track of paranoid talk and i'm not on their list. I've been evaluated and certified. - keepit

While it is true that fossils do not burn it is also true that fossil fuels burn very well - Swan
07-05-2022 20:34
(21635)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

And your Mother was Sybil the schizzo

Sybil is not here. You are still hallucinating this person.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2022 20:37
(21635)
Swan wrote:
LOL 10 percent tested positive in the first year

Argument from randU fallacy. You are making up numbers again.
Swan wrote:
because doctors murdered most of the people who tested positive

Doctors murdered no one (except abortion doctors).
Swan wrote:
so no intelligent person went to a doctor.

????? Who are YOU to define 'intelligence'???? YOU are hallucinating imaginary people and talking to them!
Swan wrote:
In reality over 80 percent of the population had covid in the first year

Argument from randU fallacy. You are making up numbers again.
Swan wrote:
but had no serious symptoms.

Correct. Covid19 does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

07-05-2022 22:42
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

There is no such thing as 'Omicron'. It is not possible to have a variant of a variant. It is either covid19 or it is not.

Every flu strain currently on earth is a variant of a variant, it's called evolution stupid. You for instance are a variant kept in the closet as a child
07-05-2022 23:21
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Never used the word VARIANT in my post! False Authoritarian Fallacy.

Just because I don't play the debate game, doesn't mean I lack at least average intelligence.
08-05-2022 04:52
(21635)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Every flu strain currently on earth is a variant of a variant, it's called evolution stupid.

Nope. Just variants. Viruses don't evolve. They are not alive.

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2022 04:54
(21635)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Just because I don't play the debate game, doesn't mean I lack at least average intelligence.

Mockery. 'Omicron' is considered a variant of covid19. That is simply not possible. There is no such thing as an 'Omicron' variant of covid19. It is either covid19 or it is not.

The Parrot Killer

Edited on 08-05-2022 04:55
08-05-2022 08:22
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Mockery. 'Omicron' is considered a variant of covid19. That is simply not possible. There is no such thing as an 'Omicron' variant of covid19. It is either covid19 or it is not.

I use neither 'variant', or 'covid19' in my post, yet you felt a need to correct me anyway. False Authoritarian Fallacy...

Omicron is evasive to immunity from prior infection, and the current vaccines. It's not Covid19. That's why I made no claims in that direction. Two covid19 boosters, and people still getting infected, yet everyone, even children must still get the vaccines... Not very logical...
08-05-2022 14:44
duncan61
★★★★★
(2021)
Don't sweat it Harvey.ITN also claims no one knows where coal comes from and Alligators are Amphibians and fossil fuel does not exist.He is having a bad week.
08-05-2022 15:23
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Every flu strain currently on earth is a variant of a variant, it's called evolution stupid.

As long as the coronavirus spreads through the population, mutations will continue to happen, and the delta and omicron variant families continue to evolve. "New variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus are detected every week,"

But you stay there in your little safe place where they know you.
08-05-2022 16:14
(5197)
duncan61 wrote:
Don't sweat it Harvey.ITN also claims no one knows where coal comes from and Alligators are Amphibians and fossil fuel does not exist.He is having a bad week.

Alligators live amphibious, but that wasn't part of the Jurassic Park discussion at all. Shift the context, and discussion, using the semantics game. 'Fossils don't burn'... No one has ever made that claim. Fossil-fuels is a term coined long ago, as fossils are commonly found in coal deposited. New words are added to the English language every year. Many words have more than one meaning, depending on the context they are used. It's a fool game people like to play, taking words out of context, to manipulate opinion Just part of the debate game, to deflect the discussion away on a tangent, to avoid the topic, and gain control. Migjht not always provoke the desired response.
08-05-2022 19:56
(14452)
HarveyH55 wrote: Fossil-fuels is a term coined long ago, as fossils are commonly found in coal deposited.

Yes, the term "fossil fuel" was coined a while back under the legendary misconception that the fuels we burn come from dead, prehistoric animals. Normally, language evolves over time and misconceptions drop out ... but when you have major political forces desperate to propagate an erroneous term, to the point that it is taught to children in schools such that they, in turn, insist on using the erroneous term (under the auspices of "everybody UNDERSTANDS that term") they become the next generation of unwitting propagaters of those politics.

Marxists hate capitalism. Marxists hate the entire world. They are haters who oppose learning, science, and happiness in others. Marxists want the world to panic that hydrocarbons are a fixed supply and that they are on the cusp of running out. This, in turn, drives the panic to " get off fossil fuel" and to rush to transition to wind and solar, no matter how painful and no matter how much it costs.

Basically, every time you insist on using the term "fossil fuel" you are pushing Marxist politics even if that is not your intention. You shouldn't get upset when others respond in a manner that rejects those politics.

It's the same with Darwin's theory of evolution. It's a great theory, but if someone publicly uses it as an assumption for an argument ... especially under the auspices that it is what everybody understands, he shouldn't be surprised when one or more Christians object to the politics and to the erroneous presumption that the theory is somehow science.

Personally, I think it's a perfectly valid comment to point out that fossils do not burn and that nobody burn fossils for fuel. Do you see anything wrong with that? I also acknowledge that no, it is NOT the case that everyone understands this. I acknowledge that MANY people are confused, specifically from the political misinformation and the extent to which erroneous terms are used.

There are many confused people.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you insist on using an incorrect term?
08-05-2022 21:12
(21635)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

I use neither 'variant', or 'covid19' in my post,

You did by inference. Do you wish to deny your own post now???
HarveyH55 wrote:
yet you felt a need to correct me anyway. False Authoritarian Fallacy...

Mockery. No such fallacy. What I write is by my authority. No one else writes my posts.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Omicron is evasive to immunity from prior infection, and the current vaccines. It's not Covid19.

So why use covid19 vaccines????
HarveyH55 wrote:
That's why I made no claims in that direction. Two covid19 boosters, and people still getting infected, yet everyone, even children must still get the vaccines... Not very logical...

You seem to think that a covid19 vaccine has some relevance to something that isn't covid19. Which is it, dude??

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2022 21:15
(21635)
duncan61 wrote:

Not a bad week. Since you also don't seem to know what 'amphibian' or 'amphibious' means, you are only showing your own illiteracy.

You seem to have some secret story to describe where coal comes from. Let's see your reasoning and proof. Coal is just carbon.

Fossils are not used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2022 21:17
(21635)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

As long as the coronavirus spreads through the population, mutations will continue to happen, and the delta and omicron variant families continue to evolve. "New variants of the SARS-CoV-2 virus are detected every week,"

Quoting idiots in the so-called 'news media' does not make it possible to have a variant of a variant.

Viruses don't mutate. They can't reproduce. They are not alive.

The Parrot Killer

08-05-2022 21:24
(21635)
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Alligators live amphibious, but that wasn't part of the Jurassic Park discussion at all. Shift the context, and discussion, using the semantics game.

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:
'Fossils don't burn'... No one has ever made that claim.

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fossil-fuels is a term coined long ago, as fossils are commonly found in coal deposited.

Fossils are not coal. Fossils don't burn. They were never used as fuel.
HarveyH55 wrote:
New words are added to the English language every year.
Many words have more than one meaning, depending on the context they are used.
It's a fool game people like to play, taking words out of context, to manipulate opinion Just part of the debate game, to deflect the discussion away on a tangent, to avoid the topic, and gain control. Migjht not always provoke the desired response.

Semantics fallacy. The term 'fossil' hasn't changed since 1773.

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

09-05-2022 08:37
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Alligators live amphibious, but that wasn't part of the Jurassic Park discussion at all. Shift the context, and discussion, using the semantics game.

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:
Fossil-fuels is a term coined long ago, as fossils are commonly found in coal deposited.

HarveyH55 wrote:
It's a fool game people like to play, taking words out of context, to manipulate opinion Just part of the debate game, to deflect the discussion away on a tangent, to avoid the topic, and gain control. Migjht not always provoke the desired response.

No argument presented.

No, I was referring to FOSSIL-FUELS, not fossils. Two separate things... Repetition, will never make it right...
09-05-2022 08:37
(5197)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

No argument presented.

No, I was referring to FOSSIL-FUELS, not fossils. Two separate things... Repetition, will never make it right...
09-05-2022 17:01
gfm7175Profile picture★★★★★
(3314)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

No argument presented.

The word 'fossil' is being used as a qualifier for the word fuel. How can that be understood in a way other than the usage of fossils as fuel?

What does gasoline fuel mean?
What does heating oil fuel mean?
What does propane fuel mean?
What does kerosene fuel mean?
What does hydrogen fuel mean?
What does wood fuel mean?

Now, what does fossil fuel mean? Why should this be understood any differently than any of the above-mentioned examples?
09-05-2022 17:20
(14452)
gfm7175 wrote:The word 'fossil' is being used as a qualifier for the word fuel. How can that be understood in a way other than the usage of fossils as fuel?

Silly gfm7175, clearly it means fuel FOR fossils.

What does "automotive fuel" mean?
What does "aviation fuel", e.g. AVGAS, mean?
What does "body fuel" mean?

Now, what does fossil fuel mean? Why should this be understood any differently FROM what fossils need in order to do all of the things that they do?
09-05-2022 17:33
(3314)
IBdaMann wrote:
gfm7175 wrote:The word 'fossil' is being used as a qualifier for the word fuel. How can that be understood in a way other than the usage of fossils as fuel?

Silly gfm7175, clearly it means fuel FOR fossils.

What does "automotive fuel" mean?
What does "aviation fuel", e.g. AVGAS, mean?
What does "body fuel" mean?

Now, what does fossil fuel mean? Why should this be understood any differently FROM what fossils need in order to do all of the things that they do?

Damn. Silly me. You make a fair point there.
09-05-2022 17:49
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

Quoting idiots in the so-called 'news media' does not make it possible to have a variant of a variant.

You are absolutely retarded, as all variants are the result of mutations. A third grader is able to know more than you as your brain itself is a misfired and miss wired mutation.

https://www.unitypoint.org/article.aspx?id=db428f77-6e61-497b-91ce-1317a3396dd8

Why Viruses Mutate, Explained by an Infectious Disease Expert
by UnityPoint Health - January 2, 2022

How Do Viruses Evolve So Quickly?
Viruses aren't living things. They need a host to survive – like the cells in your body. Once a virus enters your body, it reproduces and spreads. The more a virus circulates in a population of people, the more it can change. All viruses mutate but not always at the same rate.

"The rate of change varies from virus to virus. Some change very fast, such as the influenza virus. That's why we get a new flu vaccine every year," Dr. Best says.

What's the Difference Between Mutations, Variants and Strains?
Mutation. When a virus replicates, and the end copy has differences (in DNA or RNA), those differences are mutations.
Variant. When you accumulate enough mutations, you get a variant.
Strain. When you can prove a variant truly has new biologic capabilities, then you can call it a strain.

So if you were not so stupid I could accurately call you a moron, but for a flea brain you might actually be bright
09-05-2022 18:03
(14452)
Swan wrote:You are absolutely retarded, as all variants are the result of mutations.

If a COVID-19 virus mutates into a variant, it isn't COVID-19 anymore.

Why would anyone seek a COVID-19 vaccination for something that isn't COVID-19?

I ask you because I recognize your true genius and rational, insightful analysis as expressed above.
10-05-2022 01:14
(21635)
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

No argument presented.

Fossils aren't used as fuel. Fossils don't burn.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2022 01:22
(21635)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:

You are absolutely retarded,

I don't think you know what that word means either. Buzzword fallacy. Attempted insult fallacy.
Swan wrote:
as all variants are the result of mutations.

Viruses can't mutate. They are not alive.
Swan wrote:
A third grader is able to know more than you as your brain itself is a misfired and miss wired mutation.

You don't get to speak for all third graders. Omniscience fallacy. You only get to speak for you.
Swan wrote:
Why Viruses Mutate, Explained by an Infectious Disease Expert

'Expert' worship. Void authority fallacy. Viruses can't mutate. They are not alive.
Swan wrote:
How Do Viruses Evolve So Quickly?

Viruses don't evolve. Viruses aren't alive.
Swan wrote:
Viruses aren't living things.

That's what I've been trying to tell you.
Swan wrote:
They need a host to survive – like the cells in your body. Once a virus enters your body, it reproduces and spreads.

They do not 'survive'. Viruses are not alive. A virus cannot reproduce.
Swan wrote:
The more a virus circulates in a population of people, the more it can change. All viruses mutate but not always at the same rate.

A virus is not alive. It cannot mutate.
Swan wrote:
"The rate of change varies from virus to virus. Some change very fast, such as the influenza virus. That's why we get a new flu vaccine every year," Dr. Best says.

Viruses cannot mutate. Viruses aren't alive. You are probably misquoting Dr Best or he's wrong.
Swan wrote:
What's the Difference Between Mutations, Variants and Strains?

Viruses cannot mutate. Viruses aren't alive.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2022 01:32
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
IBdaMann wrote:
Swan wrote:You are absolutely retarded, as all variants are the result of mutations.

I ask you because I recognize your true genius and rational, insightful analysis as expressed above.

All viruses mutate and I have no idea why retards want the non existent covid 19 vaccination. There also is no covid 19 because what is called that was discovered in 2012 in a chinese mine where it was isolated into a deadly weapon and tool to end nursing homes by killing all old people of which chinka has too many
10-05-2022 01:52
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

No argument presented.

Actually fossil fuels burn quite well
10-05-2022 16:08
(3314)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

No argument presented.

Fossils don't burn worth a shit.
10-05-2022 19:31
(21635)
Swan wrote:
IBdaMann wrote:

All viruses mutate

Viruses can't mutate. They are not alive.
Swan wrote:
and I have no idea why retards want the non existent covid 19 vaccination.

They think it will prevent them from catching covid19.
Swan wrote:
There also is no covid 19

Yes there is.
Swan wrote:
because what is called that was discovered in 2012 in a chinese mine where it was isolated into a deadly weapon and tool to end nursing homes by killing all old people of which chinka has too many

Fiction.

It is called covid19 (colloquially) since it first appeared in the news in 2019.
Covid19 does not kill.

The Parrot Killer

10-05-2022 19:31
(21635)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

No argument presented.

The Parrot Killer

12-05-2022 18:44
SwanProfile picture★★★★★
(5725)
Into the Night wrote:
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
Into the Night wrote:
HarveyH55 wrote:
duncan61 wrote:

Semantics fallacy.
HarveyH55 wrote:

Lie.
HarveyH55 wrote:

HarveyH55 wrote:

No argument presented.

Actually fossil fuel burns very well
12-05-2022 19:04
(21635)
Swan wrote:
Into the Night wrote:

Actually fossil fuel burns very well

The Parrot Killer

Page 1 of 212>

Join the debate Those vaccinated with Moderna covid vaccine getting more infections:

Remember me

Related content
ThreadsRepliesLast post
Actor Jamie Foxx is now blind and paralyzed due to the covid vaccine that he was forced to take1011-02-2024 01:28
BREAKING NEWS Vaccinated Jill Xiden gets covid for second time005-09-2023 05:37
Bodybuilder Gustavo Badel dead of covid vaccine stroke. Ans the real carnage begins3017-07-2023 15:41
Jamie Foxx seen sitting on a boat, because he cannot stand since his covid 19 vaccination2815-07-2023 20:46
Jamie Foxx blind and paralyzed due to covid vaccine for Netflix3912-07-2023 20:11
▲ Top of page
Public Poll
Who is leading the renewable energy race?

US

EU

China

Japan

India

Brazil

Other

Don't know

Thanks for supporting Climate-Debate.com.
Copyright © 2009-2020 Climate-Debate.com | About | Contact